Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,268 members, 7,829,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face (44279 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by derbykol(f): 10:08am On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

He lost at the tribunal and appeal court before the supreme court ridiculously made him winner
Compared to Uzodinma's case?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Ikmonie92: 10:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
I do not want to believe a governor said those. I hope it's fake news.
Edo election will be peaceful. We do not want war just elections and campaign based on issues.
Speaking to the fact of Wike calling hope Supreme Court governor it is laughable. Wike is the definition of a Supreme Court governor. Wike was declared winner with over 1m votes in 2015 even though card reader indicated less than 400000 votes cast. The Supreme Court had to jettison card reader and ruled that the voter register alone is valid for election purposes to accommodate wike votes. And for this he thanked Mary Odili at his thanksgiving for showing him who to MEET.
Let the elections be on issues the edo people are concerned with.
You see am say u no get sense at all. One condom would have prevented this useless post of yours.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Kawabonga(m): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2020
DEROXMAN:
hmm buhari will treat this mans Bleep up so well much talks dont do wink Federal might and the cabals owns it all and they will show you by sep

And yet Wike retained his mandate in Rivers State despite Buhari's federal might...las Las una go get sense
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Mars16(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wike has started, I don't think Non rivers indigenes and residents know Wike at all.

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Jack500: 10:16am On Jul 10, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
. My brother, you have time with some political low brain, you think some of these people you are talking to talking have sense and conscience? some of them will sell their mothers to eat food, they have been so blinded with hatred and envy that you can't make imagine

Keep quiet! U are not different from those u are condemning
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by schoolmaster: 10:20am On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
I do not want to believe a governor said those. I hope it's fake news.
Edo election will be peaceful. We do not want war just elections and campaign based on issues.
Speaking to the fact of Wike calling hope Supreme Court governor it is laughable. Wike is the definition of a Supreme Court governor. Wike was declared winner with over 1m votes in 2015 even though card reader indicated less than 400000 votes cast. The Supreme Court had to jettison card reader and ruled that the voter register alone is valid for election purposes to accommodate wike votes. And for this he thanked Mary Odili at his thanksgiving for showing him who to MEET.
Let the elections be on issues the edo people are concerned with.
My brother, this is a different scenario. Almost 2 million votes were declared in Kano, were all verified by d card reader? The Supreme Court judgement was based on the fact that card readers or electronic voting was not part of our electoral laws. The pertinent question is did Wike win the election or not and did Uzodinma carry 4th or not?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by zumazeks: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
So if Rivers election is conducted 1 million times Wike will win.

So that Is what made him conive with Jonathan in 2015 to simply write results and announce as hundreds of Rivers people died in 2015.

And then the same Supreme Court validated him.

Who is the real Supreme Court Governor now?
You self check the nonsense you wrote up there.
So Jonathan helped Wike to rig him in, and the same Jonathan couldn't rig himself in shey?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Cantonese: 10:21am On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

How did wike clearly win the 2015 polls? You forgot the unprecedented rigging and killings that happened in rivers

When the votes were counted who won?

Truly violence and killings have become the hallmarks of our elections and the youths have become the victims. We must rise up against the leaders who make the youths lose their lives during elections.

Looking at the Rivers elections of 2015 did APC win?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by vikiphy89(m): 10:24am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
So if Rivers election is conducted 1 million times Wike will win.

So that Is what made him conive with Jonathan in 2015 to simply write results and announce as hundreds of Rivers people died in 2015.

And then the same Supreme Court validated him.

Who is the real Supreme Court Governor now?
Oga shut up and stop saying what u dnt knw or the nonsense u read on blogs! Were u in rivers state in 2015? Now let me tell u wike won peterson hands down in 2015, the issue then is like the issue in edo currently. The people fell out with amaechi and after abusing ikwerre youth, though its true its the turn for rivers south to take the seat and thats y he nominated peterson from okrika under apc platform. Though wike was his man b4 then when wike under his judicial influence returned him as the winner after celestine omehie was declare winner after election poll and staying some months in office.
Lets remember that amaechi won the election via tribunal.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Cantonese: 10:24am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
There was no election in Rivers state in 2015.

The fact that Brazil can beat India in a football match does not mean that the referee should simply record a win for Brazil without allowing the football match to happen in the pitch.

Edo is not Lagos and Edo is not Rivers either.

If there was no election in Rivers state in 2015 how did Wike become the governor? Please enlighten us.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by smallsmall: 10:25am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wike has started, I don't think Non rivers indigenes and residents know Wike at all.

Gov. Wike is so uncouth and this is someone who is suposed to be a Lawyer and the husband of Rivers State Chief Judge!
He talks more like one of Lagos Agberos and Owo'mida or one of those ones at Up-Iweka Junction.
I am sure he knows that his own election was full of Rigging as well and he wont tolerating any Riverian calling his "Governor Thug", to hi sface.

By his statement, he is already inciting a physical attack on the Governor of Imo State and this is unworthy of a State Governor.
The Muumu Edo Thugs (Boys) will cause mayhen, since they will feel they have the support of a Governor who has immunity.
I hope he would be held responsible if anything happens to Hopeless Uzodinma during the Edo elections. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Chinoval: 10:27am On Jul 10, 2020
Uzodinma and a governor who collects bribe and hide it in his Babariga pocket, that is why anywhere you see him, he only wears Babariga in case if there's any ill gotten dollar to share."...lol
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by idahme(m): 10:37am On Jul 10, 2020
helinues:
grin angry.

Loose mouth Governor

Lol, they are all facts...
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by desiredhome: 10:43am On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

What we are discussing here is who is a Supreme Court governor between Wike and Uzodinma?
Tell me the governor that is performing, Mr Performance.
Stop supporting these crminals....supreme court or not....... they are all after their selfish ambition
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by idahme(m): 10:44am On Jul 10, 2020
Sweeetheart:
I don't believe Wike said all this, I'm not doubting this because he's a lousy man but because the press passed covid19 press release for Rivers people

talking about misplace priority? an elected governor talking like NURTW chairman and some foolish youths still applaud such lousiness

Which do u prefer, an elected government stealing and stuffing dollars as well using fraudulent means to become governor and the one the other e shaming these acts of corrupt governors? ur biase is legendary.

what a shame
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2020
zumazeks:

[s]You self check the nonsense you wrote up there.
So Jonathan helped Wike to rig him in, and the same Jonathan couldn't rig himself in shey?[/s]
Such stooopidity.

Does it mean that If Jonathan could rig Rivers and Bayelsa he could also rig Kano and Katsina?

Did you see Jonathan's result in Rivers compared to Kano?

Which kain foolishness be this?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Cantonese:

If there was no election in Rivers state in 2015 how did Wike become the governor? Please enlighten us.
Use your head.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Cantonese:

When the votes were counted who won?

Truly violence and killings have become the hallmarks of our elections and the youths have become the victims. We must rise up against the leaders who make the youths lose their lives during elections.

Looking at the Rivers elections of 2015 did APC win?

When the 2007 edo pills were counted,did oshiomhole won? Did he not later win at the court? Same thing in ondo.so because someone had the highest votes,does that mean hes the victor? What then is the purpose of the tribunals? Before the 2015 rivers polls,majority clearly preferred dakuku.polling unit results that were leaked before 2pm that Saturday showed APC leading.if wike was sure of winning,he would not have unleashed violence in rivers
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2020
derbykol:
Compared to Uzodinma's case?

No comparison, all are supreme court governors just like amechi.wike has never hidden his judicial connect
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2020
vikiphy89:

[s]Oga shut up and stop saying what u dnt knw or the nonsense u read on blogs! Were u in rivers state in 2015? Now let me tell u wike won peterson hands down in 2015, the issue then is like the issue in edo currently. The people fell out with amaechi and after abusing ikwerre youth, though its true its the turn for rivers south to take the seat and thats y he nominated peterson from okrika under apc platform. Though wike was his man b4 then when wike under his judicial influence returned him as the winner after celestine omehie was declare winner after election poll and staying some months in office.
Lets remember that amaechi won the election via tribunal.[/s]
Thrash!
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Great2017: 10:48am On Jul 10, 2020
desiredhome:

Stop supporting these crminals....supreme court or not....... they are all after their selfish ambition
I am not supporting any of them. What I have said is Wike is not a Supreme Court governor.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Great2017: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Dakuku won in reality
By how many votes?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2020
endy69:

Rivers State elections have always been filled with violence even before Wike contested. Wike was declared winner of that election by INEC no matter whatever rigging that went through and the election results were contested up till supreme court and he still won there but in Imo State, how do you explain what happened there? someone that came 4th in the election with low score compared to those he contested against becoming the governor is nothing but a scam! I was an INEC ad-hoc staff and we were told that if the Card reader stops working we should revert to voters register so, card reader cannot tell you the number of people that participated in an election. During the Governorship election in my polling unit, the card reader was not able to authenticate anyone so, we didn't use it at all. I'm no fan of Wike but I prefer him to APC any day.
The Supreme Court was supposed to order a re-election.

But rhe dashed Wike.

Wike is Supreme Court Governor.

If Uzodinma is Supreme Court Governor then the Governors of Bayelsa and Zamfara are Supreme Court Governors as well.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by malakaimoscondo: 10:51am On Jul 10, 2020
Naijabad:
Edo no be Lagos where a sitting governor chickened out.

Even if obaseki loses the election (which is most unlikely) posterity will remember him for being a MAN.
which is most unlikely abi?u go remember today after the election.......if pdp win in Edo,,, they will win next general election....what happen in kogi is child play to what will happen in Edo....
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 10:52am On Jul 10, 2020
Angelfrost:

Defend him??! Pray, point out where I defended that cultist!!!... I despise the crop of leaders in APC, and certainly despise those that failed Nigeria for 16 years far more!!!

Let me reiterate for clarity sake sir... While Wike has no moral business being involved in an election meant to be free and fair, the shameless bribe-taking rogue from Kano and the obsequious cheat from Imo should never talk about transparency with regards to elections.

Hope my stand is clear enough for you?!

Fair enough.but even without any video leak,we know wike also takes bribes in dollars like every governor.but ganduje has a little bit of moral ground than wike considering that he has less resources at his disposal yet he outperformed wike and considering that kano has more population.its like condemning umahi and pardoning ugwuanyi
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nobody: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
But he has given it to the tax collectors in PDP.

Obaseki has used Edo resources to do father Christmas for Secondus and co from North to South to East to West.

Your soul is in slavery.
Please get a life, I dont know your age but I believe by having access to internet you should at least be sensible. Leave Edo people do decide, not everyone loves slavery.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 10:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

By how many votes?

Let us not go into that.the summary is that obaseki will lose
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by idahme(m): 10:55am On Jul 10, 2020
simigold:
Why won't he talk because he came fourth. It's the power in him and the grace that took him to number one, even if he's twentieth he can speak as long as it's democracy. That shows the low level of IQ of our leaders. His Wike any better? The man that started romancing Buhari because he saw money. Hypocrites in government.

'And the grace that took him to number one'
This is why our relegious houses are filled with people of low mind and wicked intentions, imagine one coming in with hook and crook and a pastor declaring is the grace of God upon you. When will my people advocate for good governance in this country. To wipe this mentality it will take generations, very bad.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

[s]Please get a life, I dont know your age but I believe by having access to internet you should at least be sensible. Leave Edo people do decide, not everyone loves slavery[/s].
Thrash

When there's nothing else to say they resort to emotional blackmail like a girl

You're not okay with Obaseki giving Oshiomole money but you are okay with him giving Secondus and Wike.

Gerrrrroura here. Rubbish.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by 35824L: 10:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Mods are just pushing mumu topics to frontpage.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 10, 2020
Reverse is the case, Edo boys are waiting for Wike, dem know say u be Vikings, so u better wear face mask or else u go go overboard
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by idahme(m): 11:10am On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

In 2015,wike lost but supreme court helped him son therefore hes a supreme court Governor like diri.if ihedioha won,how come he didn't get the spread?

2015 Wike lost to who? Are u in rivers state at all? U are talking from your dream? Go and sit down if you don't know happenings on ground. Is like saying buhari lost kastina state in 2015, who voted for APC in that era everyone stayed behind gej in rivers that's his second home. People talk trash a lot on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom / Dino Melaye Loses His Local Government To APC / Checkout The Pose Of President Buhari's Security Personel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.