Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,414 members, 7,830,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face (44285 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by nickxtra(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:

Which one be SEC ( Securities and exchange commission )!
Those of them in the game knows. Not for you and I to decode
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 1:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
nickxtra:
If you ask me, who I go ask? I believe they will work by Rainbow coalition. That was how Oshiomole operated with them during his time as Governor.

What do you mean by rainbow coalition? Anyway from what you are saying,obaseki stands no chanfe
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Sweeetheart(m): 1:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
[quote author=idahme post=91569180][/quote]

shut up. they're both thieves. I don't worship politicians, I talk politics

dumbass licking the ass of politicians
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Sweeetheart(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
endy69:

Where was this advise when Kano State Dollar Machine started playing dirty and saying he'd isolate Wike? And the Supreme court Governor also started dragging Wike and your good advise didn't come up. Wike's comments have been reactional. Edo people should decide who will lead them but I envisage security agencies deciding who becomes the next Governor

where did you see me worship politicians? Wike is too loose, the fool even shot himself at the foot by calling his party members tax collector

a leader is expected to be moderate in his press and adopt public decorum. to think Wike is not a thief like Gandollar you're abusing is just one dumb thing of this century

Ganduje was caught and Wike wasn't caught doesn't exonerate Wike. these useless politicians you dumb sycophants worshipped are all thieves
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by BREYZ: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
Smilingjoe4:
I'm telling you, I'm from Imo and wike is saying d truth about d supreme court master in command.

grin cheesy where is Father Mbaka? cheesy
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by BREYZ: 1:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
everydayisaplus:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy[/color][color=#000000]

cheesy
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Tareq1105: 1:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wike has started, I don't think Non rivers indigenes and residents know Wike at all.

Wike is childish in his comments. Was it not Mary Odili that put Wike there in 2015?

Tribunal said there was no election in Rivers State in 2015 and Appeal Court confirmed it only for Mary Odili of Supreme Court to rule that there was election and she shamelessly gave it to Wike.

Is Wike in all honesty qualified to mock Uzodima?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by DuBLINGreenb(m): 1:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tareq1105:

Wike is childish in his comments. Was it not Mary Odili that put Wike there in 2015?

Tribunal said there was no election in Rivers State in 2015 and Appeal Court confirmed it only for Mary Odili of Supreme Court to rule that there was election and she shamelessly gave it to Wike.

You are right, He has no right to Mock uzodinma but thats Wike for you.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Chris525: 1:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
You dont support PDP or APC, lol so why are you commenting on their issues? By criticising, you're campaigning for one against the other. Yes thats what you just did.

You see how the stadiums are packed when any of them are rallying? You can tell they dont miss your support.

A lot of you like to flaunt on social media saying you dont support APC/PDP like its a honorary degree. The people you support what has your support got them? Everyone is a thief except you, angel gabriel. Put yourself on the ballot if you know so much.

vioment:

I don't support pdp or apc, am stating the threatening nature of wike's statement.

99% of Nigerian politicians of either party haven't done anything above mediocre. I can't support such people.

I am not terrible with that opinion.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by GOGMIG(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
So if Rivers election is conducted 1 million times Wike will win.

So that Is what made him conive with Jonathan in 2015 to simply write results and announce as hundreds of Rivers people died in 2015.

And then the same Supreme Court validated him.

Who is the real Supreme Court Governor now?

Receive sense, someone took first and court said yes he took first and someone took fourth and court said no he took first, is it the same thing. You need help.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by SILVERLINES: 1:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Economy1 [s:
post=91559718]Wike Edo state is not for PDP, be careful thanks for your understanding...
[/s] Edo election is for ur fada
Not for PDP
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by kunsglobal(m): 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Big Big Talk!!
Am sure this gig will sale fast...
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Chris525: 1:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
You dislike Wike obviously. Whats going on now is called politics, it happen all over the world, leave the politicians to it. Even Trump was taunted with 'pussy grabbing'. Its never as deep as you are worrying your head about it. After election they'll all (APC/PDP) still come together & laugh.

I dont know what Justice Mary Odili took from you but it was Justice Kekere-Ekun that read the 2015 judgement. If you understand how the Supreme court sits you wont hold a single justice responsible for its verdict.

Tareq1105:

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by SirBunky85(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wike has started, I don't think Non rivers indigenes and residents know Wike at all.

if pmb is as rugged as obj was,both wike and his gang of nuisance won't be allowed to near Edo state same way gej stopped amaechi and Ohio from entering ekiti during the election dat brought fayose to power

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by ChukwuObe: 1:54pm On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

If River's election is repeated even tomorrow, Wike will defeat any candidate sponsored by the APC including Amaechi and Tinubu. But, Uzodinma cannot win any credible gubernatorial election in Imo. He has never won any before. Is Uzodinma not a Supreme Court governor? If you call Wike a Supreme Court judge, who then won the election? I need a name supported with facts. If you ask about that of Imo, Emeka Ihedioha won the election.

Stop being economical with the truth. Did you know how Wike became governor if not for the supreme court? If not for Jonathan that changed the constitution to take the governorship petition to the Supreme court, Wike would never have tasted the position. How many of the positions contested for in 2015 were not cancelled apart from Wike's just because he bried Mary Odili and Onnoghen? Do you remember in your memory that Wike lost both at the tribunal and the appeal in 2015 including all the senate seats contested for Rivers state. When the senate seats in Rivers were re-run, how many seat did PDP get?Just one. If Wike's election was also re-run like others in 2015, he would have been a goner. But thank to the constitution that was changed to extend governorship petition to the Supreme court just like that of president which gave Odili and the very corrupt Onnoghen to validate the fake election. And if you call Uzodima a supreme court governor, what will you call Bayelsa and Zamfara governors Please reset your brain to be able to reason like normal human beings
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Billygee2u: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Billygee2u: 1:55pm On Jul 10, 2020
sageb:
Mr project tell them Edo is not imo.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Billygee2u: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
BREYZ:
This Uzodimma feels Wike is his mate, make Wike no use im bad mouth finish am oooo cheesy grin Supreme Court Governor cheesy Wike is the worst person to pick up a fight with. cheesy grin
if Wike meet the fraudster face to face,he will beat rubbish comot from the fraudster Supreme Court Governor
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Tonytonex(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
see finishing Abeg. True talk
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by endy69: 2:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Sweeetheart:

where did you see me worship politicians? Wike is too loose, the fool even shot himself at the foot by calling his party members tax collector

a leader is expected to be moderate in his press and adopt public decorum. to think Wike is not a thief like Gandollar you're abusing is just one dumb thing of this century

Ganduje was caught and Wike wasn't caught doesn't exonerate Wike. these useless politicians you dumb sycophants worshipped are all thieves
Just happy to read this. I'm happy because I see you can think. They're all thieves
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2020
GOGMIG:

Receive sense, someone took first and court said yes he took first and someone took fourth and court said no he took first, is it the same thing. You need help.
He took 4th because a huge number of his votes were not originally added.

Gosh why are you guys so stooooopid?

It's amazing the kinds of eediot I have to share this oxygen with.!
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by NLandIsHypocrit: 2:15pm On Jul 10, 2020
SoftP:
Q
See where free data dump this one grin grin grin he booked space and data finished grin grin
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Idiotseverywher: 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Jack500:

Keep quiet! U are not different from those u are condemning
. Well I don't have time with bigots
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Chrisnolly(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
Wisdom no go kill wike, which one is, he is always on babariga incase they are sharing any ill gotten dollar.... Don't leave me Mr project
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Cantonese: 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
Use your head.

I am using it very well. You need to provide the answer if we do not seem to know how Wike became a governor when there was no election.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by patrickcollins: 3:08pm On Jul 10, 2020
Naijabad:
Edo no be Lagos where a sitting governor chickened out.

Even if obaseki loses the election (which is most unlikely) posterity will remember him for being a MAN.
Please do u mean the other former Governor is a woman
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by vioment: 3:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chris525:

You dont support PDP or APC, lol so why are you commenting on their issues? By criticising, you're campaigning for one against the other. Yes thats what you just did.

You see how the stadiums are packed when any of them are rallying? You can tell they dont miss your support.

A lot of you like to flaunt on social media saying you dont support APC/PDP like its a honorary degree. The people you support what has your support got them? Everyone is a thief except you, angel gabriel. Put yourself on the ballot if you know so much.

Guy clear road with your party support. Just tell them to do their job on making naija suitable and not use their position as an entitlement to steal.
Great country leaders use their position to attach their names to something that helps people; they don't do it for the monetary embezzlement.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Great2017: 3:17pm On Jul 10, 2020
ChukwuObe:

Stop being economical with the truth. Did you know how Wike became governor if not for the supreme court? If not for Jonathan that changed the constitution to take the governorship petition to the Supreme court, Wike would never have tasted the position. How many of the positions contested for in 2015 were not cancelled apart from Wike's just because he bried Mary Odili and Onnoghen? Do you remember in your memory that Wike lost both at the tribunal and the appeal in 2015 including all the senate seats contested for Rivers state. When the senate seats in Rivers were re-run, how many seat did PDP get?Just one. If Wike's election was also re-run like others in 2015, he would have been a goner. But thank to the constitution that was changed to extend governorship petition to the Supreme court just like that of president which gave Odili and the very corrupt Onnoghen to validate the fake election. And if you call Uzodima a supreme court governor, what will you call Bayelsa and Zamfara governors Please reset your brain to be able to reason like normal human beings

Since you claimed he did not win, who then won the election? What about the 2019 election, he also did not win I guess?

I care less about what happened in Zamfara and Bayelsa because we are talking about Wike and Uzodinma here.

Which elections can be worse than Kano, Kogi, Rivers and Osun elections conducted by the APC?

Were the elections that brought in Buhari in 2015 and in 2019 any better than the election that brought in Wike in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Great2017: 3:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

While they are yet to decide,I have chosen pastor
Good luck
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by nathanbrook: 3:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
BIG CREEK’S ROOFING & RESTORATION LLC are a local roofing company operating on the various strengths of our employees. We have almost 20 years of construction experience ranging from management in heavy civil, all aspects of commercial and residential construction, as well as the hands-on experience of Journeyman carpenters. We can complete a variety of jobs ranging from roofing, siding, windows and paint.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Godsonkemz(m): 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1357547/wike-uzodinma-edo-boys-waiting-make-sure-cover-face-mask-edo/

*But Wike replied Uzodinma that when Governors are talking, someone who came 4th in an election and was fraudulently made a Governor overnight shouldn't talk.*

This is the part I love to read from the story
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by SoftP(m): 3:28pm On Jul 10, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
See where free data dump this one grin grin grin he booked space and data finished grin grin

grin

U nor well oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Underage Children Caught Voting In Yobe State - Pictures / Tinubu & Wife, Remi Attend Democracy Day Celebration At Eagles Square (video) / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.