Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,225 members, 7,829,380 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face (44277 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nobody: 11:11am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
Thrash

When there's nothing else to say they resort to emotional blackmail like a girl

You're not okay with Obaseki giving Oshiomole money but you are okay with him giving Secondus and Wike.

Gerrrrroura here. Rubbish.
Can you show any clip or picture where he was sharing money to PDP, keep crying in pain, EDO people refuse to be slave, Leave Edo alone

3 Likes

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Great2017: 11:14am On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Let us not go into that.the summary is that obaseki will lose
Who cares if Obaseki loses? What I am advocating for my State is progress.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by jacoik(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

If River's election is repeated even tomorrow, Wike will defeat any candidate sponsored by the APC including Amaechi and Tinubu. But, Uzodinma cannot win any credible gubernatorial election in Imo. He has never won any before. Is Uzodinma not a Supreme Court governor? If you call Wike a Supreme Court judge, who then won the election? I need a name supported with facts. If you ask about that of Imo, Emeka Ihedioha won the election.
don't just mind the stupid boy. he just hide behind phone keypad to talk rubbish because MTN gifted him free MB
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by MichaelSokoto(m): 11:16am On Jul 10, 2020
this Wike is one-man riot squad, he's mouthed ni.

only Oshiomhole fit match am 4 mouthment competition.

he jez dey cut am giv dem APC goons one after d other!

grin

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Kulas: 11:18am On Jul 10, 2020
Hahahahahahahaha, ol boy eeee, come and see finishing. Wike na really Wiked. I love this Wike tire. See the shameless idiot 419ner called Uzodimma( Uzodinjo) and the other Northern corruption infected mumu called Gandollar,they think Wike na their mate. I love this type of finishing jare from my man Wiked Wike.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by jacoik(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
So if Rivers election is conducted 1 million times Wike will win.

So that Is what made him conive with Jonathan in 2015 to simply write results and announce as hundreds of Rivers people died in 2015.

And then the same Supreme Court validated him.

Who is the real Supreme Court Governor now?
oga please close your stupid man and argue with reason. what is really your submission here
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by MajorOvakporaye(f): 11:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Osagyefo98:
Foolish comment from a foolish governor.

Same way you are leading your party is same way hope is doing so.

shut up fast!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by simigold: 11:25am On Jul 10, 2020
idahme:

'And the grace that took him to number one'
This is why our relegious houses are filled with people of low mind and wicked intentions, imagine one coming in with hook and crook and a pastor declaring is the grace of God upon you. When will my people advocate for good governance in this country. To wipe this mentality it will take generations, very bad.

The issue is not about religion or pastors. Being number four or someone that came in through court doesn't mean he/she won't bring good governance. Good governance doesn't show in faces neither does it come thru election. If you want to talk using religion even David had his crooked ways too and still enjoyed grace. Advocating for good governance is not what we need but revolution, if you like advocate till tomorrow.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Can you show any clip or picture where he was sharing money to PDP, keep crying in pain, EDO people refuse to be slave, Leave Edo alone
Why not show the clip where Oshiomole asked him to share money to him.

Bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by DaddyGngeess(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Are these guys comedians? Na waoo
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
Why not show the clip where Oshiomole asked him to share money to him.

Bloody hypocrites
Na waoo… see frustration. Kpele ooo

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by tesppidd: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Na waoo… see frustration. Kpele ooo

Nonsense.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by zumazeks: 11:44am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
Such stooopidity.

Does it mean that If Jonathan could rig Rivers and Bayelsa he could also rig Kano and Katsina?

Did you see Jonathan's result in Rivers compared to Kano?

Which kain foolishness be this?
Oga if Jonathan rigged that election as APC are rigging elections left right and centre now, APC would not have had a sniff of power. E.g Osun, Kogi etc
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nobody: 11:47am On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
Nonsense.
Kpele oooo…..go and take your tablet.

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

Who cares if Obaseki loses? What I am advocating for my State is progress.

I know.see obaseki has done his best, let someone else try considering that governors rarely do well in 2nd term
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 11:53am On Jul 10, 2020
idahme:

2015 Wike lost to who? Are u in rivers state at all? U are talking from your dream? Go and sit down if you don't know happenings on ground. Is like saying buhari lost kastina state in 2015, who voted for APC in that era everyone stayed behind gej in rivers that's his second home. People talk trash a lot on this forum.

Up pastor,down wike
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by madridsta007(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wike has started, I don't think Non rivers indigenes and residents know Wike at all.

Seems you know him.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Great2017: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

I know.see obaseki has done his best, let someone else try considering that governors rarely do well in 2nd term
Edo people will decide that.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 12:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Great2017:

Edo people will decide that.

While they are yet to decide,I have chosen pastor
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Julian18(m): 12:21pm On Jul 10, 2020
TMSMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1357547/wike-uzodinma-edo-boys-waiting-make-sure-cover-face-mask-edo/

This Uzodinma should go Nd pay his state workers first be4 busybodying himself to another state politics��‍♂️

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Freebills12: 12:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Economy1:
Wike Edo state is not for PDP, be careful thanks for your understanding...

Can you boldly say this among Edo boys

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
DuBLINGreenb:
Wike has started, I don't think Non rivers indigenes and residents know Wike at all.

Stop this rant about indigenes, real children of rivers state won't talk about indigenship, its people from other state that were banished and ran to rivers that claim indigenes, they don't produce anything , only know how to leech on hardworking people from the state, rubbish.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by onyeogalu1(m): 12:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Judeerons32:
I do not want to believe a governor said those. I hope it's fake news.
Edo election will be peaceful. We do not want war just elections and campaign based on issues.
Speaking to the fact of Wike calling hope Supreme Court governor it is laughable. Wike is the definition of a Supreme Court governor. Wike was declared winner with over 1m votes in 2015 even though card reader indicated less than 400000 votes cast. The Supreme Court had to jettison card reader and ruled that the voter register alone is valid for election purposes to accommodate wike votes. And for this he thanked Mary Odili at his thanksgiving for showing him who to MEET.
Let the elections be on issues the edo people are concerned with.

What about the Presidential? Was the card reader as used?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by onyeogalu1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

You must be dreaming

In Nigeria posterity does not remember anybody.

Obaseki should better not lose. Because if he loses the whole country will laugh at him and say that Adams has finally dealt with him.

People will say that Ambode is better than him because he fought someone that is not his mate.

Don't lie against posterity oooh, Madame Posterity does not remember anything in Nigeria.

Obaseki should better not lose after all his gra gra.

I agree with you
grin grin grin grin
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by nickxtra(m): 12:41pm On Jul 10, 2020
RuddyFusion:

And NBM is for who?
NBM shivers where thier top rival, SEC sneezes
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by vioment: 12:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
MacDD:
Did u hear Ganduje saying Wike will be isolated. I'm no for both parties but wen u criticize one and form a deft ear to the other then ppl should avoid someone like u bcs u re a terrible individual

I don't support pdp or apc, am stating the threatening nature of wike's statement.

99% of Nigerian politicians of either party haven't done anything above mediocre. I can't support such people.

I am not terrible with that opinion.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by RuddyFusion(m): 12:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
nickxtra:

Which one be SEC ( Securities and exchange commission )!
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by RPG2020(m): 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Pierced:
Lol......he should just say Edo cultist.

This election will be bloody.....even more bloody than Rivers State own.

Both PDP and APC are already empowering cultist to stock up on weapons.

This Edo election is NBM vs other frats.

If u know.....u know. tongue tongue tongue

Which one be other frat's? But if na truth NBM don finish
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 1:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
nickxtra:

Which one is for APC and which for pdp
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Dansuqi: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
zumazeks:

Oga if Jonathan rigged that election as APC are rigging elections left right and centre now, APC would not have had a sniff of power. E.g Osun, Kogi etc

Oga,jona rigged in ss/se but APC outrigged him up north
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by nickxtra(m): 1:03pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dansuqi:

Which one is for APC and which for pdp
If you ask me, who I go ask? I believe they will work by Rainbow coalition. That was how Oshiomole operated with them during his time as Governor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Governor Ikpeazu Suspends Agbazuere After Spraying Money On Odumeje / FG Introduces Automated Payment Of Salaries, Allowances / Flavour And Bishop Imeh Performed At PDP Presidential Rally In Uyo, Akwa Ibom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.