Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,472 members, 7,830,379 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:42 PM

Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face (44287 Views)

Group Raises Alarm Over Billion Naira House Linked To Uzodinma’s Aide, Nwaneri / OYC: Buhari On A Jamboree Visit To Uzodinma, Count Ndigbo Out / Kawu Sumaila To Uzodinma: 'You Lack Knowledge Of What APC Stands For’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Chris525: 3:37pm On Jul 10, 2020
When its time, get your voter's card & make sure to vote. If you're not impressed by any of the candidates, go home & form your own political party.

Spare us your faux patriotism & holier than thou posture. Its a sign of someone who has never handled anything worthwhile in his life or even led others.

vioment:

Guy clear road with your party support. Just tell them to do their job on making naija suitable and not use their position as an entitlement to steal.
Great country leaders use their position to attach their names to something that helps people; they don't do it for the monetary embezzlement.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by NLandIsHypocrit: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
SoftP:

grin

U nor well oo
Na joke-O! I know say you Na big Guy nah grin grin
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by InvertedHammer: 3:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
/
There is a big difference between SS/SE/Northern governors vs SW governors.

Even Ambode's father would be ashamed of him.
/
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by BREYZ: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Billygee2u:

if Wike meet the fraudster face to face,he will beat rubbish comot from the fraudster Supreme Court Governor
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by wetmenow: 3:58pm On Jul 10, 2020
Abuja made governor. lol
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by premiumonlinecl: 4:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
Law Dissertation Help by British Dissertation Writers is composed of expert scholars who are profoundly qualified and experienced in getting ready sound research reports. The ramifications of utilizing the best help benefit are that your paper will be composed of somebody who more educated than you.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by SoftP(m): 4:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
NLandIsHypocrit:
Na joke-O! I know say you Na big Guy nah grin grin

Nothing do u
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by RuddyFusion(m): 4:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
nickxtra:
Those of them in the game knows. Not for you and I to decode

Ok
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by RAGP2020: 4:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
That
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Bekool(m): 4:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chaii see finishing wike my main man. grin
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Enwhen(m): 5:00pm On Jul 10, 2020
DEROXMAN:
hmm buhari will treat this mans Bleep up so well much talks dont do wink Federal might and the cabals owns it all and they will show you by sep

Nothing like Federal might in South South oo... Wetin Army and Police get , the boys get times two...pls pray for Edo people pls...both Delta boys, Bayelsa boys, Rivers boys(I mean strong militants) will flood Edo state on both sides, but mostly the on PDP.... What I experienced in Bayelsa in 2016, at the peak of Sai Baba , where thousand of soldiers were deployed to Bayelsa for federal might by all means to take the state for APC., I will never forget till I die , I will tell my childrenl to tell their children... The boys confronted the Army and killed them anyhow, mostly becuase the Soldiers were deployed from 82, div enugu they don't understand the terrain , and the soldiers started shooting innocents grown up boys on the street to make up their own numbers , I ran on broken bottles on the street not minding it with the help of emergency homornes(adrenaline) ...after everything , I couldn't walk for 3months, I cried in pains....ahhh!!!.... May God protect and guard Innocents Edo people who may be necessary victims and the unwise ones that would go out to vote....it is not election , it's a war....a last battle for Oshobaba...the APC knows what they want to achieve with the likes of Gov Yahaya Bello(king is boys) , Gov Umar Ganduje(king of the street) .....the PDP has chosen Wike(tested and trusted for federal might) to lead the team of South south Govs, and should they all agreed to re-elect Gov Obaseki, ....it becomes a war... Look at Delta, Rivers , Bayelsa, Akwa ibom , federal might has failed in countless of times ....but many innocent people died ...so pls just pray for Edo people....any party can win the election , but take federal might out , mostly with the fact that Obaseki is still Gov, incubency... I am pretty sure the war will be at Edo north with federal might and the Yahaya Bello Boys who will enter Edo thru that ends as dey share border and the PDP will try all means with their cultits boys to resist, and innocent pple will die, mostly voters...for the remaining two senatorial zone , it has always been a home for the PDP, as they currently has the both senators ...as such, sending federal .might there would be a big war, cos thats the only hope for Obaseki....same plan the APC used in Kano, Kogi and Bayelsa , APC succeded in Kano and Kogi with federal might by blocking the PDP dominated zone to reduce the votes and brings a huge numbers of votes from the APC dominated area with the federal might...in bayelsa Dickson resisted Dem in his zone, but the zone with the highest votes, is the APC zones, in 2016, there was a re-run in that zone because of the PDP militants boys against federal might and PDP won, but in 2019, Dickson misbehaviour made most members in that zone to move to the APC, as such, Dickson was disgrace even after overcoming federal might....in Edo the block votes is in the PDP dominated area , so the APC will just have to play the Kogi and Kano tape again, cos is thesame thing in Kano and Kogi PDP dominate the zone with the highest votes and with federal might police , the igala boys were not strong to fight like the bayelsan and rivers militants to resists and it would be difficult this time, as Edo is in south south, mostly if the whole Govs all with Obaseki, Edo, the home of cultists, and with more militants from other south south states with the help of the PDP Govs, chaii... It would be a war...even in 2016, Oshobaba an incubent saw fire from the PDP, and now the PDP is incumbent....pls pray for Edo people ....these leaders are useless , innocent masses will only be the victim.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by themanderon: 5:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
Caustic mouthed politicians. Thugs and thieves run this country's political system. Little wonder its a shithole.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 10, 2020
Check Hope Uzodinma, Ganduje, Yahaya Bello and others, you will know that this political party doesn't mean well for Nigerians."
WIKE,2020.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by vioment: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chris525:

When its time, get your voter's card & make sure to vote. If you're not impressed by any of the candidates, go home & form your own political party.

Spare us your faux patriotism & holier than thou posture. Its a sign of someone who has never handled anything worthwhile in his life or even led others.

Heey God, who be this guy abeg. You na black SA? If you be black SA, let me know, I go get your time; If not, guy abeg park well. I no dey claim his holiness but I wish naija well. I do vote but I also know that our mentality is not even close to great nations mentality in terms of leadership.

I don't have enough pepper to run for election, if you have it, and wish naija well. I will gladly vote for you; and not drag feet or hunger blind voting. If na so your own leadership take be, I no know o leaderman.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by AmadorSays: 7:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
word!!! grin
tesppidd:
grin grin grin

You must be dreaming

In Nigeria posterity does not remember anybody.

Obaseki should better not lose. Because if he loses the whole country will laugh at him and say that Adams has finally dealt with him.

People will say that Ambode is better than him because he fought someone that is not his mate.

Don't lie against posterity oooh, Madame Posterity does not remember anything in Nigeria.

Obaseki should better not lose after all his gra gra.

1 Like

Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Kiezodumah(m): 7:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
"Both him and Ganduje of Kano the Babariga dollar governor should not forget to wear face masks that will cover their faces because Edo boys will show the world the difference between a democratically elected governor Godwin Obaseki and unelected supreme court governor Hope Uzodinma and a governor who collects bribe and hide it in his Babariga pocket, that is why anywhere you see him, he only wears Babariga in case if there's any ill gotten dollar to share."
Lol!!! Just cudnt help but laff hard @ the bolded. Wike is a clown grin grin grin
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Munzy14(m): 8:34pm On Jul 10, 2020
Pierced:
Lol......he should just say Edo cultist.
This election will be bloody.....even more bloody than Rivers State own.
Both PDP and APC are already empowering cultist to stock up on weapons.
This Edo election is NBM vs other frats.
If u know.....u know. tongue tongue tongue
cheesy nbm vs frat no be small thing o.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Munzy14(m): 8:36pm On Jul 10, 2020
BREYZ:
This Uzodimma feels Wike is his mate, make Wike no use im bad mouth finish am oooo cheesy grin Supreme Court Governor cheesy Wike is the worst person to pick up a fight with. cheesy grin
grin cheesy

I swear wike will give that stark illiterate a run for his illiteracy and street.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
Enwhen:

Nothing like Federal might in South South oo... Wetin Army and Police get , the boys get times two...pls pray for Edo people pls...both Delta boys, Bayelsa boys, Rivers boys(I mean strong militants) will flood Edo state on both sides, but mostly the on PDP.... What I experienced in Bayelsa in 2016, at the peak of Sai Baba , where thousand of soldiers were deployed to Bayelsa for federal might by all means to take the state for APC., I will never forget till I die , I will tell my childrenl to tell their children... The boys confronted the Army and killed them anyhow, mostly becuase the Soldiers were deployed from 82, div enugu they don't understand the terrain , and the soldiers started shooting innocents grown up boys on the street to make up their own numbers , I ran on broken bottles on the street not minding it with the help of emergency homornes(adrenaline) ...after everything , I couldn't walk for 3months, I cried in pains....ahhh!!!.... May God protect and guard Innocents Edo people who may be necessary victims and the unwise ones that would go out to vote....it is not election , it's a war....a last battle for Oshobaba...the APC knows what they want to achieve with the likes of Gov Yahaya Bello(king is boys) , Gov Umar Ganduje(king of the street) .....the PDP has chosen Wike(tested and trusted for federal might) to lead the team of South south Govs, and should they all agreed to re-elect Gov Obaseki, ....it becomes a war... Look at Delta, Rivers , Bayelsa, Akwa ibom , federal might has failed in countless of times ....but many innocent people died ...so pls just pray for Edo people....any party can win the election , but take federal might out , mostly with the fact that Obaseki is still Gov, incubency... I am pretty sure the war will be at Edo north with federal might and the Yahaya Bello Boys who will enter Edo thru that ends as dey share border and the PDP will try all means with their cultits boys to resist, and innocent pple will die, mostly voters...for the remaining two senatorial zone , it has always been a home for the PDP, as they currently has the both senators ...as such, sending federal .might there would be a big war, cos thats the only hope for Obaseki....same plan the APC used in Kano, Kogi and Bayelsa , APC succeded in Kano and Kogi with federal might by blocking the PDP dominated zone to reduce the votes and brings a huge numbers of votes from the APC dominated area with the federal might...in bayelsa Dickson resisted Dem in his zone, but the zone with the highest votes, is the APC zones, in 2016, there was a re-run in that zone because of the PDP militants boys against federal might and PDP won, but in 2019, Dickson misbehaviour made most members in that zone to move to the APC, as such, Dickson was disgrace even after overcoming federal might....in Edo the block votes is in the PDP dominated area , so the APC will just have to play the Kogi and Kano tape again, cos is thesame thing in Kano and Kogi PDP dominate the zone with the highest votes and with federal might police , the igala boys were not strong to fight like the bayelsan and rivers militants to resists and it would be difficult this time, as Edo is in south south, mostly if the whole Govs all with Obaseki, Edo, the home of cultists, and with more militants from other south south states with the help of the PDP Govs, chaii... It would be a war...even in 2016, Oshobaba an incubent saw fire from the PDP, and now the PDP is incumbent....pls pray for Edo people ....these leaders are useless , innocent masses will only be the victim.

You watch too many movies. Militants wey like/love life and good thing? They're not boko haram....

Wike is a loud mouth and frankly stupid, but he plans well.... it's funny that some of u think it's about muscle. In most contests wike has participated in he either had official support from the security apparatus (2015) or official high govt support to prevent his opposition from outrightly using the security apparatus and court system.

It's no secret that he is in bed with the courts but what some of u trumpet blowers dont know is his relationship with the late Kyari. While he talks trash he ensures that his opponents are compromised from within. The so called cabal doesnt care much for APC itself. Amaechi ir Tinubu etc. Why do u think that apart from north, it's hard for apc to win elections out here in non yoruba south

And the sad thing is that wike is talking because he knows buhari will not be involved. And Buhari wont let anyone act with his name. Well except he has changed now and actually cares about the apc. Wike's noise making is not out of muscle/might. he knows the complacency at the presidency.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Beosten(m): 9:19pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Na waoo… see frustration. Kpele ooo

Idiot. Is that how to answer his question?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Pierced(f): 10:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Munzy14:

cheesy nbm vs frat no be small thing o.

Lol......them no even dey hide am sef.....na open secret..... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Pierced(f): 10:09pm On Jul 10, 2020
RPG2020:

Which one be other frat's? But if na truth NBM don finish

Seriously.....I am not promoting NBM.....but I doubt if they are finished.

Not now that they have a chance of getting back power.

Benin is where NBM was created..... Benin is there home town....in the whole of Nigerian...Edo state is the place where NBM is the loudest.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Pierced(f): 10:18pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chris525:

haha! yeah that used to be status quo but the man who is mainly responsible for the recent surge of SEC in Benin is with the party that NBM favours. The arrival of Lousy & Ekaette puts 4 strong 'parties' in the same basket.

What do you think?

Lol......I understand u.

But I am confused on which side kabaka is on...... there's a strong rumour that he's a strong member of NBM.

I watched a NBM gyration video on IG.....they were singing his praise.....and they tagged him. I think u should watch it too......to get why I am confused. Just type #tonykabaka.....and u will see a video with NBM logo.

My confusion is that before the cross carperting.....which side was he on.....and after cross carperting......which side is he now on.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by RPG2020(m): 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Pierced:

Seriously.....I am not promoting NBM.....but I doubt if they are finished.

Not now that they have a chance of getting back power.

Benin is where NBM was created..... Benin is there home town....in the whole of Nigerian...Edo state is the place where NBM is the loudest.

You drink ijebu water?
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Chris525: 10:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Tony's case is a curious one. I think he was bought over by the govt. hoping he'll bring the entire NBM structure but that didnt pan out as they expected. I think it was at that point they decided to fund the others to weaken NBM.

This is a theory tho, I dont have enough facts to be sure.

Pierced:

Lol......I understand u.

But I am confused on which side kabaka is on...... there's a strong rumour that he's a strong member of NBM.

I watched a NBM gyration video on IG.....they were singing his praise.....and they tagged him. I think u should watch it too......to get why I am confused. Just type #tonykabaka.....and u will see a video with NBM logo.

My confusion is that before the cross carperting.....which side was he on.....and after cross carperting......which side is he now on.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by MichaelUweh(m): 10:31pm On Jul 10, 2020
Oboy see APC squad: Baringa Dollar grand master + Supreme Court Governor alias Abuja connection + Stealing the votes through SUV a.k.a Yaya wicked...Apc useless die...I swear..
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Pierced(f): 10:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
Chris525:

Tony's case is a curious one. I think he was bought over by the govt. hoping he'll bring the entire NBM structure but that didnt pan out as they expected. I think it was at that point they decided to fund the others to weaken NBM.

This is a theory tho, I dont have enough facts to be sure.

Lol.....I now get.

No wonder.....it backfired big time.

This is a case of a grandson can never be greater that his grandfather.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Enwhen(m): 10:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dasuks:

You watch too many movies. Militants wey like/love life and good thing? They're not boko haram....

Wike is a loud mouth and frankly stupid, but he plans well.... it's funny that some of u think it's about muscle. In most contests wike has participated in he either had official support from the security apparatus (2015) or official high govt support to prevent his opposition from outrightly using the security apparatus and court system.

It's no secret that he is in bed with the courts but what some of u trumpet blowers dont know is his relationship with the late Kyari. While he talks trash he ensures that his opponents are compromised from within. The so called cabal doesnt care much for APC itself. Amaechi ir Tinubu etc. Why do u think that apart from north, it's hard for apc to win elections out here in non yoruba south

And the sad thing is that wike is talking because he knows buhari will not be involved. And Buhari wont let anyone act with his name. Well except he has changed now and actually cares about the apc. Wike's noise making is not out of muscle/might. he knows the complacency at the presidency.

Bro don't underate Wike, most of them are educated senior cultist ....ask Rivers people, the last election was fire for fire btw the army and the boys , becuase of the foreign observers , the Army could not used stronger power on the boys , drones were flying and the soldiers were scared and that's what save the innocent civilians , many soldiers were killed and was not announced, Boko Haram die foolishly, the Niger Delta lazy boys fight and die for money(there pocket) , ask anybody who has witnessed election in the south south zone, tho, Edo and cross Rivers is a calm when compare to other south soutb state, but for the battle on ground , a cause for worry mostly for the innocent people, Gov Wike will not come out during the election, but the paid boys with various machines of which the police cannot stand, and are ready to die with the soldiers for the tasks given to them for money by those idiot politicians...it's not just about Wike but the boys with machines ...if only u have witnessed election in those south south zone where the opposition is strong and with a federal might back up, u would understand ...if it were to be Bayelsa , Delta , and Rivers , the people will start moving out of community some days to the election ...my prayers is the Edo shouldn't be like that , but the fear is the issue on ground which will elevate the battle for survival , and u know our president , even if the State burn , he will always remain silent ...during the Rivers election , it was like serious war in most communities , foreign observers were running , yet Baba Buhari refuse to speak to calm nerves ...may God help protect Edo people and may one side the battle soft pedal to allow peace.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Chris525: 10:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Yea. More like...
Pierced:

Lol.....I now get.
No wonder.....it backfired big time.
This is a case of a grandson can never be greater that his grandfather.
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by DEROXMAN: 11:57pm On Jul 10, 2020
chinwezdasilva:
sharap nothing will happen, since na Nigeria we dey immunity cover fulltime
Now I really missed mallam Abba kyari he would have done the needful
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by DEROXMAN: 11:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
Blitz888:

The federal might he single handedly crushed and obliterated in Rivers state.

Abeg say something else joor!
see that time was a general election for most stated so no much concentration like these single ones but you can say whatever what happened in bayelsa if not for the deputy forged cert will happen in edo .You can ask koho osun IMO ekiti they will tell you more
Re: Wike To Uzodinma: "Edo Boys Are Waiting For You. Make Sure You Mask Your Face by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 11, 2020
Enwhen:

Bro don't underate Wike, most of them are educated senior cultist ....ask Rivers people, the last election was fire for fire btw the army and the boys , becuase of the foreign observers , the Army could not used stronger power on the boys , drones were flying and the soldiers were scared and that's what save the innocent civilians , many soldiers were killed and was not announced, Boko Haram die foolishly, the Niger Delta lazy boys fight and die for money(there pocket) , ask anybody who has witnessed election in the south south zone, tho, Edo and cross Rivers is a calm when compare to other south soutb state, but for the battle on ground , a cause for worry mostly for the innocent people, Gov Wike will not come out during the election, but the paid boys with various machines of which the police cannot stand, and are ready to die with the soldiers for the tasks given to them for money by those idiot politicians...it's not just about Wike but the boys with machines ...if only u have witnessed election in those south south zone where the opposition is strong and with a federal might back up, u would understand ...if it were to be Bayelsa , Delta , and Rivers , the people will start moving out of community some days to the election ...my prayers is the Edo shouldn't be like that , but the fear is the issue on ground which will elevate the battle for survival , and u know our president , even if the State burn , he will always remain silent ...during the Rivers election , it was like serious war in most communities , foreign observers were running , yet Baba Buhari refuse to speak to calm nerves ...may God help protect Edo people and may one side the battle soft pedal to allow peace.

I am from rivers and get that boys can be crazy. But there is no way on earth they will or can challenge the military or police in such abrazen manner.

Yes some of those crazy boys engaged the forces in Degema axis. Yes a lot of them are hopeless wild cases who do everything from militancy to piracy on the high seas. That's not in doubt, however, they are not going to take on the army. The action is behind the scenes. Wike is not stupid enough to rely on 'boys'. 2015 he had official presidential coverage and in 2019 he ensured that his opponents didn't enjoy official presidential coverage, even though they were in APC. Because the head in APC doesn't care about his party and the cabals are willing to entertain a paying customer as they are not APC members themselves.

If it is a case of cult vs cult, boys vs other boys, then yes I feel you. It does get bloody. But nobody is foolish enough to engage the military. Cos at the end of the day it doesn't matter how many machine guns and mounted heavy guns you have... Military has artillery and air power. The gunships that terrorized the creeks in the 2000s are a case in point. Killing a soldier or several doesn't mean that u can handle the security agencies. U are better off working with them. Not outrightly against them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Tinubu & Wife, Remi Attend Democracy Day Celebration At Eagles Square (video) / 9 Year Old Girl Donates Her Lunch Money, Pocket Money To APC (read Her Letter) / Dorcas Jolayemi: Police Detained Me Because My Husband Criticised Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.