Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,918 members, 7,817,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa (45392 Views)

Kiki Osinbajo Celebrates Her 28th Birthday With Jungle-Themed Photos / Kiki Osinbajo Shows Off Her Office In New Pictures / Kiki Osinbajo Wears Braces (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ArticleBeast: 2:29pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Lies
So wetin be the truth? If them arrest you go DSS office now your people go dey cry online o
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Same Kiki wey post full Instagram say na she build the house by her self based on say she be "hardworking woman" Shay Nigerians wey De struggle to survive lazy ni

When you bring these kind of allegations to the internet please attach receipts.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by seanwilliam(m): 2:30pm On Jul 11, 2020
CHRISSANCHEZ:

why didnt she work hard like this when her dad was not VP?? How come she is paying 800million annually for rent??
even Trump daughter cannot pay such..........she is not sincere at all.
no where in the world you will that outrageous amount for house rent annually

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 11, 2020
Fuking bastard lie. Osinbajos daughter cannot and will never rent such when she can buy it. You are all demons in this country.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by oluwaahmed: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
PIMPAR:
Pigs are born naturally to lie.

Like Nnamdi the chief idiot pig
Like Jack Ude his pig idiot follow

Yet it will also be a shame if those same pigs are smarter than you which makes you lower than the pig! Cowardly Hushbajo was quick to get court orders because ude stays in America. What about when Timi Frank accused him and Babatunde Fowler of diverting 90BN FIRS funds? Timi frank even dared him to take him to court, just like Timi Frank I am urgently waiting for his court order. Let me remind you with the Timi thread

https://www.nairaland.com/5436314/timi-frank-osinbajo-sue-me

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ArticleBeast: 2:32pm On Jul 11, 2020
Horladipupo0505:
I remember sometime ago when she was boasting of how she got herself a new house...I can remember very well
Link to it.. This no be ashewo beer parlor
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Kfed4ril(m): 2:33pm On Jul 11, 2020
Xisnin:

Post a link to a reputable source where she claimed to own the building.

Oga in 2017 when she recently got the building she was posting it all over SM that she’s hardworking even though she was born in a silver spoon.
Do you purposely decide to forget this one or what?

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ArticleBeast: 2:34pm On Jul 11, 2020
CHRISSANCHEZ:

why didnt she work hard like this when her dad was not VP?? How come she is paying 800million annually for rent??
even Trump daughter cannot pay such..........she is not sincere at all.
Do you have a receipt of her last rent?
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by AK481(m): 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
If dem born am we’ll make him drop the documents make we use our eagle eyes search am for database

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by F3dan: 2:35pm On Jul 11, 2020
Initially the VP's daughter said, in her instagram posts, the landlord's name is. MUSA ADAMS, but this report is giving another name, AYUBA MUSA as the landlord.
Why the inconsistency?
Only God knows who is telling the truth amongst them.

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by majamajic(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
iLUCID:

When you bring these kind of allegations to the internet please attach receipts.

The news was on NL then , I saw it , nothing concern me am just giving u the link u demanded from the guy

https://www.nairaland.com/5352175/work-very-hard-kiki-osinbajo

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by AK481(m): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2020
Kfed4ril:

Oga in 2017 when she recently got the building she was posting it all over SM that she’s hardworking even though she was born in a silver spoon.
Do you purposely decide to forget this one or what?

Let me help

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by majamajic(m): 2:38pm On Jul 11, 2020
Those of u demanding for link

Am just showing u the link , nothing concern me

6 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by PierreAbutu(m): 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2020
TheRareGem1:
Dr. Ayuba Musa, the landlord of the property housing the company, GLAM’D Africa, has dismissed Mr. Jackson Ude’s claims concerning the ownership of the house.

Musa’s reaction was sequel to a social media post by Ude, a New York based blogger, that Vice President Yemi Osinbajo’s daughter, Kiki, owns the property which houses her company, GLAM’D Africa.

The landlord, in a disclaimer he signed on Friday in Abuja, said the property was never, at any point in time, sold to the Vice President’s daughter or to anyone.

Musa said that he remained the rightful owner of the property and that all documents on the house were still carrying his name and challenged anyone in doubt to check with the FCT authorities.

“In reaction to the recent reports on social media with regards to the above mentioned property, I write to declare that I, Dr Ayuba Z Musa, am the rightful owner of the said property located at No. 40 Durban Street, Wuse 2, Abuja.

“I have all my documents which are duly registered with the Abuja Geographic Information Systems (AGIS).

“I have never at any point sold or have agreed to sell my property to GLAM’D Africa, Miss Osinbajo or to any other person; this is completely false,” he said.

According to him, Osinbajo’s daughter is his tenant and has been since April 12, 2017, adding that the tenancy was recently renewed for an additional period of one year.

Ude, had through his platform, recently claimed that the suspended EFCC chairman, Ibrahim Magu, had confessed to giving N4 billion to the Vice President.

He further reported in another post that part of the money was used to purchase the property at Wuse 2, Abuja for GLAM’D Africa.

https://gwg.ng/2020/07/11/i-didnt-sell-house-to-osinbajos-daughter-landlord/

D gal looks uglier than Simi sha

#Makeupwon'tcoverugliness#

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by samsam2019: 2:43pm On Jul 11, 2020
Regardless her father is still a coward and corrupt
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ifycoly: 2:44pm On Jul 11, 2020
After showing them the link all of them don Japa. Make una continue dey defined criminals.
majamajic:
Those of u demanding for link

Am just showing u the link , nothing concern me

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by majamajic(m): 2:45pm On Jul 11, 2020
FrLukas:

Have you ever been to a building site that was undergoing major renovations before?

Don't display your ignorance for all to see.

Have some shame.

The house was built new and she claimed it

4 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by agabusta: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
obonujoker:

Does that picture look like a house being renovated??

Yes. You mean you have never seen where a tenant is remodelling after taking over a building??

It's usually like a new construction. In fact, they collect various kinds of permit from the government of the area.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Grateful02(m): 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2020
I sure say Jackson post that stuff so that him fit trend small
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by ofiko123(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
That Ude must be very stupid...kiki osibanjo cannot even afford to completely own the aforementioned property..
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by majamajic(m): 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
agabusta:

Yes. You mean you have never seen where a tenant is remodelling after taking over a building??

It's usually like a new construction. In fact, they collect various kinds of permit from the government of the area.

Shut up sir !

3 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 11, 2020
What if she used that aboki man as a front.Politicians and their families don't use their names to acquire properties that are not gotten from hard earned money.

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:50pm On Jul 11, 2020
Watching and observing events while I sip my zobo
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by Kennedyiheme02: 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
I have a feeling osibanjo paid some people to defend this all over social media.. see how personal of this comments are, filled with rage insulting anyone that says she owns the building lol

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by majamajic(m): 2:51pm On Jul 11, 2020
ofiko123:
That Ude must be very stupid...kiki osibanjo cannot even afford to completely own the aforementioned property..

Kiki was the one that claimed she built the house last year in one of her Instagram post ,

See her post , before u crucify Mr Ude

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by segun18(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
77Craze:
Don't be scared if your hands are clean.

I quite agree with you.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by slowice(m): 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
See Nigerian youths always racing to defend their oppressors and their families.... Whether Jackson is right or wrong doesn't stop our leaders from looting more, so why defend someone who care less about you and your entire lineage.

Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by portacabin: 2:52pm On Jul 11, 2020
Aflix:
Abeg answer me honestly, does this house look like it's being renovated or being built
this looks like renovation. She didn't mention foundation or blocklaying
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by nogragra: 2:53pm On Jul 11, 2020
SLAP44:
Lies
Lies upon lies and fake news, that's what this flat headed children of satan does best.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by overall90: 2:54pm On Jul 11, 2020
cucumbae:
What if she used that aboki man as a front.Politicians and their families don't use their names to acquire properties that are not gotten from hard earned money.

there is no way a VP daughter will be paying rent in Abuja.
no be this Nigeria abi na another country.
Re: I Didn’t Sell House To Kiki Osinbajo – Landlord, Dr. Ayuba Musa by fowlyansh181(m): 2:55pm On Jul 11, 2020
adekolaelect:
so doing this means the owner of the structure You need sense upgrading.
while you are here defending who owns the house, the house owner enjoys herself .. Nigerians are clowns

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Anambra Govt Reacts To The Bathing Video Of Prophet Onyeze Jesus' Adherents / Yusuf Buratai Buried In Maiduguri (Photos) / Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.