Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me (88950 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Akpabio And Joi Nunieh / Armed Policemen Storm Joi Nunieh’s Residence (Photo) / Joi John Blasts Dickson For Sitting 'Disrespectfully' With Obasanjo & Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by frankmoney(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
LibertyRep:
How low can they both get?

These personal attacks should not obscure the real issue of contention here: Who ate the yam?

good question
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by frankmoney(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
Nddc is the most fraudulent organisation in Nigeria . It should be scrapped

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Catabolism(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
IJOBA2:
JOY NUNU SEFgrin

YOU SLAPPED HIM WHEN HE WANTED TO CARESS THE FLAT TIRE.

AFTER 4 NA ORIGINAL TRAMADOL EXTRA Ogrin
You no well
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by linearity: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
kokoA:
He he.. That guy has access to fresh babes o.. Wetin he wan take your expired body do? grin

Bros, wen fire dey burn, that is not the time to dey look for clean water to quench fire oh.....any water nearby, even dirty water can also quench the fire!

3 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by DModeCntStopMe: 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
shocked

Refugee commission shocked

Another conduit pipe for looting.

So I finally ended up as a Nigerian? embarassed

God, may your will be done in my life and family. Amen!

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:32pm On Jul 13, 2020
bluecircle470:

How will you just believe such immediately after reading sad
but Akpabio said she had four husbands. why will he say so.. What this woman is saying buttress that his statement

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Exponential101: 2:33pm On Jul 13, 2020
Charmingrascal:

No man will have the audacity to flirt with my mother she isn't like your poverty stricken mother with her miserable life

Ah Ah Ah ! Make I just de look u.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
Back2Daura:
She is obviously lieing. When asked if rape or sexual harassment she paused a while

but Akpabio said she had four husbands. why will he say so.. What this woman is saying buttress that his statement

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by silibaba: 2:36pm On Jul 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Akpabio should have used more diplomatic means to touch her breast. The woman isp fine and her fucke go sweet.
Take this sex tin easy bro. Dont let it get into your head or contaminate your heart. Heaven is real, hell is real. The choice is yours.

I drop my golden pen.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Villagemeat: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
bankole200:
This woman is just an attention seeker. Akpabio tried to sleep with you some months ago and you slapped him. Why not cried out when the event actually happened. Why are you just coming out when you guys are throwing tantrums at each other now? There is more to this than meet the eyes. I think the woman needs help.
No,you need help more than the woman.

If her allegations pain you,hug transformer

3 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by millionboi2: 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
friday2011:

Dont mind her, I am so ashamed for her being a woman and talking rubish...

May her daughters experience what Akpabio almost did to that woman.

Nonsense
Are u normal

So u support ur daughter to violent?

Well na her deadbody u go receive then

Get it into ur skull,4no reason sld a female creature raise her hand 1st against male
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
IJOBA2:
JOY NUNU SEFgrin

YOU SLAPPED HIM WHEN HE WANTED TO CARESS THE FLAT TIRE.

AFTER 4 NA ORIGINAL TRAMADOL EXTRA Ogrin

but Akpabio said she had four husbands. why will he say so.. What this woman is saying buttress that his statement.

Akpabio is a stupid he-goat
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by dalass(f): 2:37pm On Jul 13, 2020
bankole200:
This woman is just an attention seeker. Akpabio tried to sleep with you some months ago and you slapped him. Why not cried out when the event actually happened. Why are you just coming out when you guys are throwing tantrums at each other now? There is more to this than meet the eyes. I think the woman needs help.

Well, its simple enough. He wanted to get into the coochie, he was rebuffed, he tried to do it by force, he got slapped. That corrected his lustful senses that moment.

But later, he felt, look at this woman who loves pricks so much she has had four husbands and I just said let me also get there to have a taste and contribute my own prick to help her.... She now slapped me, a whole Akpabio! I will show her who's the boss... He won't say that's the reason he fired her... But she knows, we didn't know.... That's why its coming out now

You get the picture

7 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by jumobi1(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
myboy2111:
She has four husbands- Akpabio
I slap him, when tried....-Joy

My Question, How did you get the job in the first place?

Women can’t get jobs the way men do anymore?

3 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
thesicilian:
You physically assaulted him for trying to sexually assault you. Both are punishable crimes.

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
NairaShops:
How can we be sure that is what really happen

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Uckroot: 2:38pm On Jul 13, 2020
thesicilian:
You physically assaulted him for trying to sexually assault you. Both are punishable crimes.

Double shot PHOOL.
Sell your brain it’s of no use

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by michoim(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Joy Nunieh is on rampage against Akpabio...
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by CIAOps: 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Akpi boy has suffered, so this woman wants us to believe that Akpi boy wanted to climb her honey pot? so young gehs have finished in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
SocialJustice:
Akpabio should have used more diplomatic means to touch her breast. The woman is fine and her fucke go sweet.

Akpabio is a he-goat

2 Likes

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by jumobi1(m): 2:39pm On Jul 13, 2020
Back2Daura:
She is obviously lieing. When asked if rape or sexual harassment she paused a while

How’s pausing an issue?
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:40pm On Jul 13, 2020
muykem:
You are a bad guy. Is it a crime for man to make advancement? But wait ooo, what will attract Akpabio to this expire product. I don't trust men sha.

Akpabio is a he-goat

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Realcash224(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Fear women

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by UDUJ(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
hisexcellency34:
Because she has four husbands before, Akpabio thinks she is an olosho. Serves him right

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

But is that story really true, or Akpabio is just whining us?

Is it possible for a woman to have had four failed marriages? cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
DopeChick:
That madam is very aggressive.

Akpabio is a he-goat
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
Akpabio wants to eat old nunu. Chai but the woman lips nor bad at all ooo
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by dalass(f): 2:41pm On Jul 13, 2020
jumobi1:

Women can’t get jobs the way men do anymore?

I wonder oh my brother,... Any woman who happens to be successful is an olosho by some idiotic minds... So annoying kiss

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by michoim(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
What a story!!!The only woman that slapped the great Akpabio...Ogoni people are no nonsense people sha
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
Dedetwo:

Do you mean the flat tire as suggested by a previous poster?

Akpabio is a he-goat
Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:42pm On Jul 13, 2020
WoeBetide666:
She's lying

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by SocialJustice: 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
martineverest:
potential rapist
Stop contributing to discussions that are above you. Maybe diplomacy means rape in your bush village.

1 Like

Re: Joi Nunieh: I Slapped Akpabio For Sexually Harassing Me by stormborn28(m): 2:43pm On Jul 13, 2020
Samfloxin:
La believe,la bend....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

22-Year-Old Ojukwu And His Aunty, Winifred, On His Return From Oxford In 1955 / Which State Is The Most Educated In Nigeria / Ken Saro Wiwa's Last Words Before His Execution On 10 Nov. 1995

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.