Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? (10438 Views)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Federalmike: 8:39pm On Jul 16, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

There are times one wishes the giant strides made in technology could incorporate the use of e slaps and even e smackdown for e-diots roaming the internet sphere.

Back to the matter at hand. Summon a family meeting and request for the marriage list for the marriage between the two of you. Enumerate reasons why you want to stop screwing and why you wanna wife her.

Hold a society wedding and invite all and sundry. Yes, you deserve the best.

Then, the village people will come pray for your illicit relationship.

Damn........Musa has seen enough.

Not only have you promoted your incest in a faceless forum what's remains is that we flog your silly brains

lol e idiots
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Ravenbeast1(m): 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2020
You need to beaten
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by nurain150(m): 10:00pm On Jul 16, 2020
Magnito74:
Few weeks ago ,I came in contact with my cousin sister ,whom I have not seen in a while. Our friendship got stronger since then and it is becoming hard for us to leave each other. Our bodies could not hold it any longer and we had sex. our love just keeps on getting strong.. I know it's against culture. But what should I do?
If you are a Muslim.I don't see anything wrong in marrying your cousin.But if you are not or propably family ...na ur problem marrying my cousin is the most sweetest thing the logic is that if we fight family go settle am....that the logic oo

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by starbuck(f): 10:27pm On Jul 16, 2020
O nweghị ihe mmadụ agaghị ahụ na social media undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 10:32pm On Jul 16, 2020
oscarsam:

seems like I've annoyed you
sorry about that.
But you need to change ur perspective about certain things and not be deceiving ignorant/unenlightened ones.
am not deceiving anyone but telling Dem dsame thing(truth) i told people thousand years ago that made Christians burn me to death,

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by oscarsam(m): 10:57pm On Jul 16, 2020
Amatarasha:
am not deceiving anyone but telling Dem dsame thing(truth) i told people thousand years ago that made Christians burn me to death,

Another one!!
Pls just go your way, it was a mistake quoting you.

4 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Petyr1: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2020
and you have the courage to type this?
even scientifically it is wrong. it is called inbreeding. animals avoid it that is why when sexually mature the parents send them away from the team to form their own family with another animal (make research on that)

what you did is called incest and you need serious counselling and prayer bro damn!

2 Likes

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by RealEzee(m): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2020
Guess some cultures allow this tho
Muslims do somehow too
Well there is this thing abi where if no b ur first or second cousin anything is allowed tho
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Majikman(m): 11:34pm On Jul 16, 2020
Wat you did was wrong bro...

So so wrong
Resist the urge to shalaye... Use ur head
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 11:58pm On Jul 16, 2020
oscarsam:

Another one!!
Pls just go your way, it was a mistake quoting you.
Am not lying to u my dear, all wat happened to me then I can recolate just as if it happened in 2018, dey thought I am ogbanje n possessed, I don't have normal nightmares like u but seeing me in midst of rotten whiteskin fools mocking n threatening ,but no one knows wat I say
Only if u know bitterness in my heart , my heart is burning

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 17, 2020
u are in lust with ur cousin u mean
dont worry..when u make her pregnant she will give birth to a freak of nature.keep on smashing ur blood u hear
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 17, 2020
tundchip2:
Inbreeding = Hillbillies.

# "kissingcousins"?.

I'm outta here.
its not only hillbillies who engage in inbreeding.there some families in naija who also practice inbreeding.ask urself why is it when u come across some nigerian families u would notice some of them having funny and weird shape of heads grin.sometimes inbreeding is the culprit.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 12:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Inbreeding. Is when you have sex with your blood brother or sister .. isn't it. I don't think it applies to cousin
Petyr1:
and you have the courage to type this?
even scientifically it is wrong. it is called inbreeding. animals avoid it that is why when sexually mature the parents send them away from the team to form their own family with another animal (make research on that)

what you did is called incest and you need serious counselling and prayer bro damn!
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 17, 2020
RealEzee:
Guess some cultures allow this tho
Muslims do somehow too
Well there is this thing abi where if no b ur first or second cousin anything is allowed tho
not close line cousins but far ditant cousins.see if u want ur offsprings to look physically attractive run away from inbreeding cheesy.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 12:08am On Jul 17, 2020
But I did some research and I found out that she is the daughter of my father's first cousin.
Majikman:
Wat you did was wrong bro...

So so wrong
Resist the urge to shalaye... Use ur head
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by hkidola00(m): 12:11am On Jul 17, 2020
ImaIma1:
I hope you don't have a sister. Because when you fall out of "lust" with your "cousin sister", she's next.
shes next.. lmao
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 12:13am On Jul 17, 2020
I assume you haven't fallen in love before
ImaIma1:
I hope you don't have a sister. Because when you fall out of "lust" with your "cousin sister", she's next.

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by RealEzee(m): 12:16am On Jul 17, 2020
lefulefu:
not close line cousins but far ditant cousins.see if u want ur offsprings to look physically attractive run away from inbreeding cheesy.
how we fit define distant cousins now em b d tin na?
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Stephenmoka4(m): 12:28am On Jul 17, 2020
I don't support incest so I won't say it is good.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 17, 2020
RealEzee:
how we fit define distant cousins now em b d tin na?
the blood connection might be low but nowardays its rare for cousins to marry.In 17th and 18century europe marriage amongst cousins among european royals was very common and many of them did this to keep their bloodline pure with the result that some of their offsprings had some bodily defects and weak immune system.I watched some program where they made a reference of the hapsburg royals of the old Austrian empire about many of them having a promiment huge jaw that disfigured their faces.This huge jaw they had was nicknamed the hapsburg jaw and it was a common feature amongst them and it was as a result of the inbreeding in the habsburg family.Sometimes u see some weird features in some children like an unsuall bighead,massive lips and nose and big looking toes.Sometimes children who have this might be the result of inbreeding.Thats why sometimes if u want to get married try and make sure u not getting married to a blood relative that might have been lost in the past.I even prefer marrying outside my tribe to be on the safer side.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Opperwezen(m): 12:33am On Jul 17, 2020
It's not against the law in some countries. I dont know about Nigeria.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:03am On Jul 17, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

There are times one wishes the giant strides made in technology could incorporate the use of e slaps and even e smackdown for e-diots roaming the internet sphere.

Back to the matter at hand. Summon a family meeting and request for the marriage list for the marriage between the two of you. Enumerate reasons why you want to stop screwing and why you wanna wife her.

Hold a society wedding and invite all and sundry. Yes, you deserve the best.

Then, the village people will come pray for your illicit relationship.

Damn........Musa has seen enough.

Not only have you promoted your incest in a faceless forum what's remains is that we flog your silly brains
Lol
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:05am On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Op is not a real niggarrr

Although some of our cousins have this banging body and they do tempt us especially during their ovulation if they are fond of us

But a real niggarrr is not supposed to show interest in the body of their female relatives whether siblings or cousin or even distant ones

Damnnnnn...how do niggarrrz gets erection for thier female cousin and still maintain such erection baffles me...

I won't lie... The highest play when i don do with my cousin na footsie...even the day when we wake up one early morning and she relax, playing and rolling on top of my body because we slept on the Same bed still i nor get erection....
Yikes! Footsie though. grin grin grin
Arakunrin e Ku igbadun sah.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:07am On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
Its not bad!
.I goddess æmatharashi said is not bad mother of d earth Agaigha rightful owner of d earth didn't say is bad! So is not bad
If sleeping with her or he can give u happiness do it ..
ME I JUST FVCKED MY COUSIN BRO 47MINS AGO ,N WILL DO IT AGAIN TONIGHT,
...BUT PLEASE N PLEASE... DONT GET PREGNANT OR PREGNANT HER , STOP BRINGING HUMANS ON THIS EARTH CURSED BY JEHOVAH'S WICKED PROGRAMMINGS

shocked shocked shocked shocked. I'd always thought you were lesbian though.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by princetemitee(f): 1:23am On Jul 17, 2020
U don dey gaga go sexy gaga go crazy with your cousin grin grin
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by cornelboy(f): 1:38am On Jul 17, 2020
I don't know but is anything wrong with it?
One question: who did Cain marry as wife?? Was it not one of his blood sister?

Magnito74:
Few weeks ago ,I came in contact with my cousin sister ,whom I have not seen in a while. Our friendship got stronger since then and it is becoming hard for us to leave each other. Our bodies could not hold it any longer and we had sex. our love just keeps on getting strong.. I know it's against culture. But what should I do?
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by osato45: 2:36am On Jul 17, 2020
Magnito74:
But I did some research and I found out that she is the daughter of my father's first cousin.
stop it, I think it's too close, your fathers first cousin is your fathers, fathers brothers son or dàughter
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:44am On Jul 17, 2020
Get her pregnant. I thing it's best u guys marry each other.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 2:52am On Jul 17, 2020
Guy take it or leave you can't gain any thing from this
When the devils greed leaves your eyes and you come back to your senses you will hate her to the extent of wanting to kill her
It is better you just ignoring the lustful feeling now rather giving your self to it and regretting it later
There is a written you are not allowed to Bleep blood and if police catch you Na ilesha jail you go die i swear
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by frozen70(f): 6:16am On Jul 17, 2020
Magnito74:

Discuss it with eith your mum or your dad to find out if it's allowed

Respect culture and tradition, it was made for a reason
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by phemmyfour: 6:19am On Jul 17, 2020
Magnito74:
Abomination
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 7:00am On Jul 17, 2020
UndauntedYOCA:

shocked shocked shocked shocked. I'd always thought you were lesbian though.
u really need to know about lesbianism

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Have Breast Ptosis. Why Are Women With This Condition Shamed? Even When.... / What Do You Do If A Married Man Flirts With You / My Husband Sleeps In The Same Room With His Mother. Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.