Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,122 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:08 AM

I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? (10428 Views)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by oscarsam(m): 7:20am On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
Am not lying to u my dear, all wat happened to me then I can recolate just as if it happened in 2018, dey thought I am ogbanje n possessed, I don't have normal nightmares like u but seeing me in midst of rotten whiteskin fools mocking n threatening ,but no one knows wat I say
Only if u know bitterness in my heart , my heart is burning

your heart is always burning, why not rechannel this your delusional believe into something more productive.

BTW, you talked of sleeping with your cousin yesterday, have you divorced your husband already or story for another day?
can I PM you?
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by chiiraq802(m): 7:35am On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Op is not a real niggarrr

Although some of our cousins have this banging body and they do tempt us especially during their ovulation if they are fond of us

But a real niggarrr is not supposed to show interest in the body of their female relatives whether siblings or cousin or even distant ones

Damnnnnn...how do niggarrrz gets erection for thier female cousin and still maintain such erection baffles me...

I won't lie... The highest play when i don do with my cousin na footsie...even the day when we wake up one early morning and she relax, playing and rolling on top of my body because we slept on the Same bed still i nor get erection....

Damnnnn...Niggarrrr....

Slawormiiiiiiiirrrrrr....You're a real niggarrrr

OP is a confirm NORO!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by AmancalledGod: 8:26am On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
Its not bad!
.I goddess æmatharashi said is not bad mother of d earth Agaigha rightful owner of d earth didn't say is bad! So is not bad
If sleeping with her or he can give u happiness do it ..
ME I JUST FVCKED MY COUSIN BRO 47MINS AGO ,N WILL DO IT AGAIN TONIGHT,
...BUT PLEASE N PLEASE... DONT GET PREGNANT OR PREGNANT HER , STOP BRINGING HUMANS ON THIS EARTH CURSED BY JEHOVAH'S WICKED PROGRAMMINGS
this amaratasha is becoming stupid day by day making herself useless all over Narialand i pity you

oshey goddess
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 9:05am On Jul 17, 2020
oscarsam:

your heart is always burning, why not rechannel this your delusional believe into something more productive.

BTW, you talked of sleeping with your cousin yesterday, have you divorced your husband already or story for another day?
can I PM you?

U will not understand

My husband is not around at d moment, Pm so u can use ur laptop to blackmail me ? Check am now, I still love my marriage
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
See open ur ear 2 me æmatharashi ,Ignorance has always been all time evil against earth n goddess Agaigha d owner of d earth ,
Ignorance is wat destroys humans here n afterlife ( look around you )
Ignorance is viewed as crime by good gods n viewed as holiness by wicked gods enemies of d earth

Ignorance causes pain n anguish not sin against humanity
Wen u go on brainwashed good gods suffer n evil gods rejoices,

Ka Chukwu onye kere eluigwe na'ala ye gi ihe ni'ile I naa cho
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
am not deceiving anyone but telling Dem dsame thing(truth) i told people thousand years ago that made Christians burn me to death,

Well, Amatarasha, they thought they could destroy us.....

We shall keep returning to Earth....

So long as Ala doesn't deny us....

Ekwensu is not the devil
Agabara is not evil
AMADIOHA is not evil

Chi Ndi Igbo agbughi njo......
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 9:45am On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
Am not lying to u my dear, all wat happened to me then I can recolate just as if it happened in 2018, dey thought I am ogbanje n possessed, I don't have normal nightmares like u but seeing me in midst of rotten whiteskin fools mocking n threatening ,but no one knows wat I say
Only if u know bitterness in my heart , my heart is burning

Ekwensu can help you out.....
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by oscarsam(m): 9:49am On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
U will not understand

My husband is not around at d moment, Pm so u can use ur laptop to blackmail me ? Check am now, I still love my marriage

Can Amatarasha the goddess be blackmailed?

your marriage is of no interest to me.
you can forget about it if you'er still afraid.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Adalyon(f): 9:57am On Jul 17, 2020
Lol... People will just be opening controversial threads to kill time... And y'all will be taking them seriously... I honestly open romance section because I know some bored individual will open an outrageous fake story thread.. It like following Joro and taking it seriously..
All na cruise
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Mikocake(m): 10:04am On Jul 17, 2020
Adalyon:
Lol... People will just be opening controversial threads to kill time... And y'all will be taking them seriously... I honestly open romance section because I know some bored individual will open an outrageous fake story thread.. It like following Joro and taking it seriously..
All na cruise
So what's fake about what op posted?
You mean people don't smash their cousins?
You know nothing.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Petyr1: 11:11am On Jul 17, 2020
Magnito74:
Inbreeding. Is when you have sex with your blood brother or sister .. isn't it. I don't think it applies to cousin
are you trying to justify your actions? what is the difference between cousin and sister? then tell your family you want to marry your cousin
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by elisho: 11:20am On Jul 17, 2020
you said u have sex no need continue enjoy ur self mumu
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by tatatar: 11:23am On Jul 17, 2020
I find nothing wrong with that
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by jasent(m): 11:28am On Jul 17, 2020
MrBrownJay1:

bro, my cousin is my BLOOD, therefore even if i am crazily in love with her, i can never do anything about it and will just let it go... because not only it is wrong, it is also nasty inbreeding.
In Mali you can marry your cousin. What op did is not as bad as you guys are portraying..
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Ghostrye: 12:12pm On Jul 17, 2020
Depends on your religion (or lack of it) and if you care how people around you will react. But me I will sha tell you to flee as fast as your two physical legs, and as many spiritual legs you have, can carry you.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Omar09(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Magnito74:
Few weeks ago ,I came in contact with my cousin sister ,whom I have not seen in a while. Our friendship got stronger since then and it is becoming hard for us to leave each other. Our bodies could not hold it any longer and we had sex. our love just keeps on getting strong.. I know it's against culture. But what should I do?

Move to Alabama and get married.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Karleb(m): 12:23pm On Jul 17, 2020
Northerners marry their cousins.

If you are not in the north, you should start thinking of letting her go.

Your parents won't bless the marriage.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by ImaIma1(f): 12:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Magnito74:
I assume you haven't fallen in love before

Not with a relative. Love doesn't mean that we stop using our head.

The brain is still supposed to work. "No be everything wey hand touch dey enter mouth".

You are an adult. You should have self control and some sense of reasoning.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by oluwaleinad(m): 12:48pm On Jul 17, 2020
Werey
Werey
Werey
Werey
Werey
Werey
Werey werey
Werey werey werey
Werey werey werey werey
Werey werey werey werey werey

Una two wan spoil family abih

You and that your cousin nah werey.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Bloghomies(m): 12:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Dobson43:
sad

There are times one wishes the giant strides made in technology could incorporate the use of e slaps and even e smackdown for e-diots roaming the internet sphere.

Back to the matter at hand. Summon a family meeting and request for the marriage list for the marriage between the two of you. Enumerate reasons why you want to stop screwing and why you wanna wife her.

Hold a society wedding and invite all and sundry. Yes, you deserve the best.

Then, the village people will come pray for your illicit relationship.

Damn........Musa has seen enough.

Not only have you promoted your incest in a faceless forum what's remains is that we flog your silly brains

You were brutal! I love that!
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by shekauvsbuhari: 1:20pm On Jul 17, 2020
Magnito74:
Few weeks ago ,I came in contact with my cousin sister ,whom I have not seen in a while. Our friendship got stronger since then and it is becoming hard for us to leave each other. Our bodies could not hold it any longer and we had sex. our love just keeps on getting strong.. I know it's against culture. But what should I do?
Cut off your diick. Your diick has become posessed by evil powers controlling you. Since ur diick can no longer cringe at the thought of ur blood relation's unclothedness. A diick than has taken posession of the thinking faculties of a man and begins to drag de man into doing de abominable is an evil diick. Cut it off.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2020
oscarsam:

Can Amatarasha the goddess be blackmailed?

your marriage is of no interest to me.
you can forget about it if you'er still afraid.
Am not afraid , but wat u do might lead to unnecessary calamity, u won't fuckup n go unforgiven, den ur blood will still cry while I sleep
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 1:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Xavfra:

Well, Amatarasha, they thought they could destroy us.....

We shall keep returning to Earth....

So long as Ala doesn't deny us....

Ekwensu is not the devil
Agabara is not evil
AMADIOHA is not evil

Chi Ndi Igbo agbughi njo......
nna amadioha is evil , ala is a great n good goddess ( like female humanoid) I know her in person,she has d height of 4storey building ,
YES ekwensu is not devil, ekwensu is d father of amadioha called Eshu son of olohun, Jehovah is d devil,
I don't know agbara u talk of

We go dey return because no one can stop us my dear

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Jamest162: 1:55pm On Jul 17, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr

Op is not a real niggarrr

Although some of our cousins have this banging body and they do tempt us especially during their ovulation if they are fond of us

But a real niggarrr is not supposed to show interest in the body of their female relatives whether siblings or cousin or even distant ones

Damnnnnn...how do niggarrrz gets erection for thier female cousin and still maintain such erection baffles me...

I won't lie... The highest play when i don do with my cousin na footsie...even the day when we wake up one early morning and she relax, playing and rolling on top of my body because we slept on the Same bed still i nor get erection....
smile....just continue playing.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by ossyjxmmi07(m): 2:06pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
wat made it shameful ,I command you to talk?
so Anty its not bad ...tell us can you marry ur cousin?
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
nna amadioha is evil , ala is a great n good goddess ( like female humanoid) I know her in person,she has d height of 4storey building ,
YES ekwensu is not devil, ekwensu is d father of amadioha called Eshu son of olohun, Jehovah is d devil,
I don't know agbara u talk of

We go dey return because no one can stop us my dear

Nnem, how's AMADIOHA evil....

AGBARA is tge goddess of justice......

Yes.... Jehovah is the real devil......
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Coolkid11(m): 2:41pm On Jul 17, 2020
Guy go for ur heart the bible the didn’t say anything about that leave all these mumu
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Parablesonmarble: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Magnito74:
E never happen to you that's why

Google 'Genetic Sexual Attraction' and you'll have a fair idea of what is happening. Albert Einstein, the smartest man of this age, tried it once and it ended in disaster. Check the law properly first before concluding it not against the law because its against the law in most of Europe and most of our laws are grounded in British Common Law. Its not against the law in U.S. because it will antagonize the Aborigines long practised culture and not cos they think it right. They put the law in place in most countries to prevent inbreeding. We all have regrets. Make letting her go one of your life's unavoidable regrets.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Parablesonmarble: 2:52pm On Jul 17, 2020
Magnito74:
E never happen to you that's why

Google 'Genetic Sexual Attraction' and you'll have a fair idea of what is happening. Albert Einstein, the smartest man of this age, tried it once and it ended in disaster. Check the law properly first before concluding it not against the law because its against the law in most of Europe and most of our laws are grounded in British Common Law. Its not against the law in U.S. because it will antagonize the Aborigines long practised culture and not cos they think it right. They put the law in place in most countries to prevent inbreeding. We all have regrets. Make letting her go one of your life's unavoidable regrets but let her go.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 3:04pm On Jul 17, 2020
Xavfra:

Nnem, how's AMADIOHA evil....

AGBARA is tge goddess of justice......

Yes.... Jehovah is the real devil......
He went against chuku his grandfather's teachings , n he did human sacrifices upandan

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Beautiful Crazy Girlfriend (pictures Added) / WHEN Was The Moment You Realized That No One Gives A Fûck About You. / What’s The Craziest Thing You Have Done Sexually?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.