Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,954 members, 7,848,878 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:24 AM

I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? (10402 Views)

Having Sex With Your Cousin Is NOT A SIN!! / Is It Bad To Date My Sister's House Help? / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 3:05pm On Jul 17, 2020
ossyjxmmi07:

so Anty its not bad ...tell us can you marry ur cousin?
In backward Nigeria No , in America yes
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
He went against chuku his grandfather's teachings , n he did human sacrifices upandan

I still revere him
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by merieam16(f): 4:57pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
Kemi ,rightful owner of d earth didn't say is a sin ,y will strangers(humanoids) make dat law, answer me now?
so who er d right ful owners
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by merieam16(f): 5:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Magnito74:
Bro I read Albert Einstein married his cousin.
so because albert Einstein married his cousin does dat make it right? or wen as he turned jesus christ dat everytin he does u follow
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Sensitivity: 5:30pm On Jul 17, 2020
Are you mad or madness is madding

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
Kemi ,rightful owner of d earth didn't say is a sin ,y will strangers(humanoids) make dat law, answer me now?

Ma'am, this is not about rightful owner of the world, it is about culture. I'm very sure rightful owner of the world didn't say anything about calling our parents by their first names, I guess it is our culture that frowns at it. Sometimes, man make law and that law remains law before God. If you default because of that man-made law and the society punish you for it, do you think God will exonerate you? I guess not.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Adalyon(f): 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2020
Mikocake:

So what's fake about what op posted?
You mean people don't smash their cousins?
You know nothing.

Ok
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 6:58pm On Jul 17, 2020
Xavfra:

I still revere him
U Revere me?
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
U Revere me?

AMADIOHA......

Which are you
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 7:53pm On Jul 17, 2020
Xavfra:

AMADIOHA......

Which are you
Ok

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by oscarsam(m): 8:02pm On Jul 17, 2020
Amatarasha:
Am not afraid , but wat u do might lead to unnecessary calamity, u won't fuckup n go unforgiven, den ur blood will still cry while I sleep

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Kemimarch16(f): 9:22pm On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89 come and see something here
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by meobizy(f): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Random Nairaland fact: if a user refers to his cousin as ‘cousin sister’ just know beforehand that he’s a potential candidate for incest.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Righteousness89(m): 9:28pm On Jul 17, 2020
Magnito74:
Few weeks ago ,I came in contact with my cousin sister ,whom I have not seen in a while. Our friendship got stronger since then and it is becoming hard for us to leave each other. Our bodies could not hold it any longer and we had sex. our love just keeps on getting strong.. I know it's against culture. But what should I do?

Why will a Man see Fire and decide to throw himself into it!

Why are u Conciously calling for Wrath from God and Man upon yourself!

This is Abomination and Wickedness!

Rescue yourself before it is late!

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Kemimarch16(f): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2020
Righteousness89:

I pray they listen

1 Like

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Deffjam: 6:53am On Jul 18, 2020
Amatarasha:
nna amadioha is evil , ala is a great n good goddess ( like female humanoid) I know her in person,she has d height of 4storey building ,
YES ekwensu is not devil, ekwensu is d father of amadioha called Eshu son of olohun, Jehovah is d devil,
I don't know agbara u talk of

We go dey return because no one can stop us my dear
who exactly are you?
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 7:40am On Jul 18, 2020
Deffjam:
who exactly are you?
If i tell u wat I am will u believe?
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Deffjam: 8:11am On Jul 18, 2020
Amatarasha:
yes i will.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by stanliwise(m): 8:36am On Jul 18, 2020
merieam16:
so because albert Einstein married his cousin does dat make it right? or wen as he turned jesus christ dat everytin he does u follow
That guy is a troll jare
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 12:12pm On Jul 18, 2020
Deffjam:
yes i will.
Forget it n start deprogramming ur head cos u are in trouble
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Mrdike: 1:29pm On Jul 18, 2020
Sir ,I am not qualified to judge u or ur actions and the reasons behind it....but the truth of the matter is that u are aware that it is wrong. You are not the worst on this planet Earth.....Find a way and quit from such lifestyle bro....u are doing urself more harm than good.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 4:05pm On Jul 18, 2020
I can't relate fire and what you are saying to my story
Righteousness89:

Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 4:07pm On Jul 18, 2020
Na lie jor. Why u dey try put fear for my body
mmars:
Guy take it or leave you can't gain any thing from this
When the devils greed leaves your eyes and you come back to your senses you will hate her to the extent of wanting to kill her
It is better you just ignoring the lustful feeling now rather giving your self to it and regretting it later
There is a written you are not allowed to Bleep blood and if police catch you Na ilesha jail you go die i swear
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 4:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
You are free to believe what you want
Adalyon:
Lol... People will just be opening controversial threads to kill time... And y'all will be taking them seriously... I honestly open romance section because I know some bored individual will open an outrageous fake story thread.. It like following Joro and taking it seriously..
All na cruise
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 4:11pm On Jul 18, 2020
Thank you op
tatatar:
I find nothing wrong with that
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Magnito74: 4:13pm On Jul 18, 2020
Come and cut it off for me na. Mumu
shekauvsbuhari:
Cut off your diick. Your diick has become posessed by evil powers controlling you. Since ur diick can no longer cringe at the thought of ur blood relation's unclothedness. A diick than has taken posession of the thinking faculties of a man and begins to drag de man into doing de abominable is an evil diick. Cut it off.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by shekauvsbuhari: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2020
Magnito74:
You are de grand-master of all Mumu in this world for fuicking ur cousin with ur rotten STD infested diiick. Cut dt shit off and save ur soul from damnation.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Deffjam: 5:32pm On Jul 18, 2020
Amatarasha:
Forget it n start deprogramming ur head cos u are in trouble
i have already choose a sane part on nairaland ,if not i would have answered you rudely or abusively......peace to you and i pray ur own tunnel has light at its end.
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 18, 2020
Magnito74:
Na lie jor. Why u dey try put fear for my body
He be like say you no know say Nigeria constitution dey against am
Marry am abeg Na prison two of una go name your first pikin
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by sagna112(m): 7:10pm On Jul 18, 2020
Amatarasha:

your mumu don do
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 10:57pm On Jul 18, 2020
Deffjam:
i have already choose a sane part on nairaland ,if not i would have answered you rudely or abusively......peace to you and i pray ur own tunnel has light at its end.
See like seriously I have tried to talk like u guys but is not working , wen I said u are in deep problem I mean it , if u are a Christian deprogram ur head cos enemy of humanity programmed it,
Am just not a witch but sent by goddess of earth 2020 is wen I started
Re: I'm In Love With My Cousin . Is It Bad? by Amatarasha(f): 11:00pm On Jul 18, 2020
Magnito74:
Claps...u are doing great nice reply baby kiss kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dating Married Women / My Hair And Legs Are Finer Than Most Girls - Photos / Ladies With Thigh Gaps Has The Cleanest And Sweetest Pussies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.