Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,654 members, 7,816,682 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills (70896 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Hathor5(f): 6:05am On Aug 02, 2020
jornwhite:

I think he only said that to buttress his point that the wife has no excuse or reason to deny him is conjugal right.
in nigeria when a man refuses to spend money the wife/gurlfriend is bound to hoard sex cos money is an equivalent of pvssy.

I feigned ignorance when I asked this question. I know why he wrote it. And you know what? The dynamics in Nigerian relationships equal the dynamics in brothels but sometimes a prostitute has it better because she can still say no and her body is hers.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by okoroemeka(m): 6:08am On Aug 02, 2020
HarunaWest:
Advice him to divorce his wife.. Marriage is not by force. I don't know why young men of nowadays dey fvck up anyhow.
Get married to someone else and enjoy your life...
divorce is not the solution,the next woman he will marry does he knows what he will encounter,the inconvenient truth is that the wife is in love with another man and getting her dose of sex from that side,when married women cheat they got entangled emotionally, that they neglect their husbands,a man can cheat and still love his wife but a woman will cheat and the signs will be there for every one to see,get a nice side chick that will satisfy all your sexual fantasies and let the wife know in a subtle way about her and watch how jealousy and insecurity will bring her back to your control.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Headlesschicken(m): 6:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Just look at somebody's child,how bout u go do the hustle and marry the man instead...
yettymuse:
His sexual needs may be more than the bills he pays.
Does he take care of his woman’s needs?? Is she still working?? Does he spoil her? Is she COMFORTABLE??

You think it’s easy to take care of 2kids and a Bigger Baby! Y’all cut these women some slacks!

You think it’s just to pay bills? In this age, lots of women can conveniently pay bills too...

If you don’t Moisturize a woman’s libido with good money, care and attention...she goes completely dry!

This is why I don’t find marriage interesting..especially in this part of the world.. plenty stress, no benefits no bag!
... all you got is a miserly MRS title that can’t even open doors! Taaaaaaaah! with a mad society expecting so much from you!

Unromantic Nigerian Men! Mtchewwww!!!
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by grammarian247(m): 6:17am On Aug 02, 2020
I am an expert at Pearson Test of English (PTE) coaching. Contact me https:///+2348038999587
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by sisisioge: 6:32am On Aug 02, 2020
Mayflowa:

Like switch! Lesson. How did you come about your philosophy? Just curious

It is a simple sturv, we tend to forget how important sex is in a marriage.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Belafonte(m): 6:35am On Aug 02, 2020
Hathor5:

I feigned ignorance when I asked this question. I know why he wrote it. And you know what? The dynamics in Nigerian relationships equal the dynamics in brothels but sometimes a prostitute has it better because she can still say no and her body is hers.

Prostitude will say no after collecting money abi what are you saying?

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by RTSC: 6:41am On Aug 02, 2020
I can't live in a sexless marriage.

If my wife stops having sex, and I have tried everything to beg her, I will get a side chick.

No time for nonsense.

Even boyfriends and girlfriends enjoy so much sex, let alone a married man paying bills.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by vikithor(m): 6:50am On Aug 02, 2020
WinLABSstores:

Lol!
Noticed?
Everyone on Nairaland knows you're the most annoying and greatest NOTICE-ME.

Righteousness is not A Notice Me(showmanship) fella,he is living out his name, he is a messenger with a message of Righteousness,many are benfiting from especially those without christian foundation,here,same way other nl fellas with funny,questionable,hilarious or even intriguing monikers do same by their views and comments to others' posts.

You either reconcile what he opinionated on by What Is Written, accept it and live righteously by it or press the ignore button.

Certainly, truth has no rival,it needs no marketer, it will stand even a lone voice of one in the wilderness

Learn how to drive,manual or automatic cars.

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Unbreakable007: 6:51am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir/Ma, I have Carefully noticed you on this Noble platform. I must say, Your Challenges are Spirtually Modulated and Orchestrated . But in The Name of JESUS, I Break the yoke! I Command Great Deliverance on you in the Name of JESUS..

I am Praying for you! Don't worry, you will be Fine.

Road side pastor.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by JesusJesus: 6:54am On Aug 02, 2020
westlius:
The issue with all this tin is when ur woman/wife knows u dont womanize she will be using her body to make shakara
But if she knows babes dey around u, she will ever joke with sex with u.
Because she knows she has competitors
I
AGREE
WITH
YOU
ON
THESE
ONE
SIR

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by kid7soccer(m): 6:55am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:
So I met my childhood friend yesterday at lekki.
He is still the elegant young man he has always been.

We spoke at length.
Nothing much has changed about him.
He is still very enthusiastic about life. An Engineer who after working with a firm is now on his own. Things are not very rosy but he can still hold his own.

We started talking about family since we all are married abielt for few years.

Here is the gist.....

He is contemplating having a girlfriend.
His wife hardly have sex with him.
Sometimes it takes 2 months for them to make love once. Nothing appears to be the problem other than the wife complaints of tiredness and not being in the mood for almost every time.
They have two kids(twins).

He had come to tell me to either approve or disapprove his strong intention of keeping a lady by the side since he can afford it comfortably.
I felt for him.

I disuaded him though I know how it feels to stay without sex with your wife under the same roof for months.

You pay all the bills yet you don't eat from the goody bag to your test.

Since yesterday, I have been a little worried for him. I do not know whether to call him and advise him to go ahead with his plan but try and be careful.

It's a dicey situation especially when the wife is not ready to change.
life is too short, kindly send her packing so she can go and rest in her father's house

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by jornwhite: 6:59am On Aug 02, 2020
Hathor5:

I feigned ignorance when I asked this question. I know why he wrote it. And you know what? The dynamics in Nigerian relationships equal the dynamics in brothels.

Perfect summary ! o get e ... buh I don"t think prostitutes have it any better, cos her body is either own by a love-vendor or she is a slave to money, no prostitute will turn down a gud price. wifeys/GF own their body more compare to prostitutes, because it only in r/ship & marriage every cash spent does not equate sex.
In the case of OP, i have these strong feeling the woman just has low libido, that why its always important to marry someone you are compatible with, tested.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by KIDfurniture(m): 7:00am On Aug 02, 2020
Lol Nigeria women Lol... if u know this person advice em to get a second wife...or she ne pregnant for another another man.. sex is free for all...

Tunjingwu:

We spoke at length.
He is still very enthusiastic about life. An Engineer who after working with a firm is now on his own. Things are not very rosy but he can still hold his own.

Here is the gist.....

Sometimes it takes 2 months for them to make love once. Nothing appears to be the problem other than the wife complaints of tiredness and not being in the mood for almost every time.

He had come to tell me to either approve or disapprove his strong intention of keeping a lady by the side since he can afford it comfortably.
I felt for him.

I disuaded him though I know how it feels to stay without sex with your wife under the same roof for months.

Since yesterday, I have been a little worried for him. I do not know whether to call him and advise him to go ahead with his plan but try and be careful.

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by GuestLog: 7:00am On Aug 02, 2020
WinLABSstores:
[s][/s]
I can't find any sense in this though...
I don't even bother myself reading his epistles anymore. That guy is a douchebag.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by JastSiryin(m): 7:03am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir/Ma, I have Carefully noticed you on this Noble platform. I must say, Your Challenges are Spirtually Modulated and Orchestrated . But in The Name of JESUS, I Break the yoke! I Command Great Deliverance on you in the Name of JESUS..

I am Praying for you! Don't worry, you will be Fine.
Guy you're a religious troll. Bone all this spiritual shenanigans you like to spew cheesy

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Ghokes(m): 7:10am On Aug 02, 2020
Tbh, you are your friend...And what role do you want us to play now?
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by boxypane(m): 7:17am On Aug 02, 2020
HarunaWest:
Advice him to divorce his wife.. Marriage is not by force. I don't know why young men of nowadays dey fvck up anyhow.
Get married to someone else and enjoy your life...
Are you married sir?
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Vado(m): 7:28am On Aug 02, 2020
If my wife did this for months, I stop finding her sexually attractive sef. Mi o raye oshi.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by promisedeco(m): 7:30am On Aug 02, 2020
What if the said wife is a lesbian? just asking for a friend

3 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by JudasNaCarrot: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2020
kleverley:

So after quoting Bible see how you ended it
Where did I quote Bible in what I wrote there. Must you drag religion into everything?

Fanatics.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by frozen70(f): 7:38am On Aug 02, 2020
ibrahim55:
my dear I must tell u there might be no issues here my wife does same infact exactly what this OP is complaining about she is always tired its over three months now just after she discovered she was pregnant... eventually one day I asked her what the problem was she said she is not happy about the pregnancy, note that before now I don't ejaculate down there I pull out as soon as possible we had two kids already... but right she is wanting the d..k again and no longer tired but now me ayam tired jare. My advice to the op is if u are a Muslim getting another wife is the key solution make them dey two competition is if good if they become frnds denie u sex make them three again make am four thats the solution and thats what i intend doing asap

Lol, you are very funny @ marry them two or three or four let them compete

Well women attach emotions to every thing they do including sex

It's painful to men when they are denied but then if she is tired or weak at that time, there won't be need

In your own case, pls give in now that she wants it because, if a woman gets it out, the attention will shift, just help her out

A man has the ability to love his wife and love his girlfriend but a woman can't love her husband and still love her boy friend

Attention will definitely shift
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by frozen70(f): 7:41am On Aug 02, 2020
ibrahim55:
my dear I must tell u there might be no issues here my wife does same infact exactly what this OP is complaining about she is always tired its over three months now just after she discovered she was pregnant... eventually one day I asked her what the problem was she said she is not happy about the pregnancy, note that before now I don't ejaculate down there I pull out as soon as possible we had two kids already... but right she is wanting the d..k again and no longer tired but now me ayam tired jare. My advice to the op is if u are a Muslim getting another wife is the key solution make them dey two competition is if good if they become frnds denie u sex make them three again make am four thats the solution and thats what i intend doing asap

Pls don't do that which you intend to do so that you can keep all your children under one roof

Polygamous never pays unless you are extremely rich

Old age under such situations is never a pleasant experience because every wife will abandon you with their children

That's why you see some men keeping lovers
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by supereagle(m): 7:42am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:

We spoke at length.

Here is the gist.....

I felt for him.

Has the man been satisfying the woman sexualy when they make love? We need to know.
Another question, is the woman lazy in every area of life. When a woman is lazy, it will affect her bedroom affairs too.
If the man is found wanting in 1, then he has to empower himself, books like how to satisfy a woman every time and makes her beg for more would help. She comes first too will help.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by greencard: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2020
yettymuse:
Does he take care of his woman’s needs?? Is she still working?? Does he spoil her? Is she COMFORTABLE??

You think it’s easy to take care of 2kids and a Bigger Baby! Y’all cut these women some slacks!

You think it’s just to pay bills? In this age, lots of women can conveniently pay bills too...

If you don’t Moisturize a woman’s libido with good money, care and attention...she goes completely dry!

This is why I don’t find marriage interesting..especially in this part of the world.. plenty stress, no benefits no bag!
... all you got is a miserly MRS title that can’t even open doors! Taaaaaaaah! with a mad society expecting so much from you!

You forgot to make sense

U only rant, no sense .be more constructive and educative if you must write so lengthy. Or better still keep quiet

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by kenchop: 7:44am On Aug 02, 2020
THE WIFE IS SEEING ANOTHER MAN OUTSIDE , NO TWO WAYS ABOUT IT. I WOULD ADVICE HE DIVORCES HER THEN TAKE THE KIDS FOR A DNA TEST ASAP. LETS ALWAYS BE REALISTIC IN LIFE AND STOP WASTING OUR TIME. IF I'M NOT EATING MY WIFE'S FOOD IN THE HOUSE, IT SIMPLY MEANS I'M BEEN FED OUTSIDE. PERIOD .
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by bigpicture001: 7:48am On Aug 02, 2020
yettymuse:

Your dream marriages abroad are only in Hollywood, cuz na oyinbo teach us divorce.... They are the drama kings and queens

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by krushdripper(m): 7:49am On Aug 02, 2020
yettymuse:
Dusty men like free attention.. see them mentioning me upandan! I can’t see y’all!!!
Take your attention & shove it up your cunt, they're only letting you know they know how wrong you are.. No be only moisturise libido with money..,

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by lekki1444: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2020
absolute rubbish. the truth of the matter is that unless you married your first pure inocent love, any other person you marry after that is a compromise and sex will get very old in a matter of time. but i have noticed that with first loves if you are fortunate to marry your first love they can be 10 years into the marriage and still be nacking like rabbits lmaoooo

in this particular case the sex has gotten old. doesnt matter how great the sex was but it has gotten old. if jollof is your favorite food still you will get bored eating it everyday. i suggest the man finds more useful ways to occupy his time like picking up a hobby. try golf ? .. Just ignore her and if you get the urge just beat your meat as they say. that woman is not a sex object, and she is not interested in having sex with you so just let it go already. Meanwhile also in your spare time try to change your appearance. if you have pot belly try to remove it, and change your hairstyle and buy perfumes and acquire some swagger and class and decorum. she will come calling when she starts seeing a new person emerge from the old that she is used to.

basically she tired of looking at your sorry raggedy ass and aint nothing appealing sexually anymore to her about you
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Chidex50(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2020
WinLABSstores:
[s][/s]
I can't find any sense in this though...
Coz Your IQ is below deck!
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Obyino: 7:54am On Aug 02, 2020
He should tell his wife that he wants to start f**king outside since she is not ready. Period!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.