Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,522 members, 7,816,280 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills (70887 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by NiCurious: 12:27am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:
So I met my childhood friend yesterday at lekki.
He is still the elegant young man he has always been.

We spoke at length.
Nothing much has changed about him.
He is still very enthusiastic about life. An Engineer who after working with a firm is now on his own. Things are not very rosy but he can still hold his own.

We started talking about family since we all are married abielt for few years.

Here is the gist.....

He is contemplating having a girlfriend.
His wife hardly have sex with him.
Sometimes it takes 2 months for them to make love once. Nothing appears to be the problem other than the wife complaints of tiredness and not being in the mood for almost every time.
They have two kids(twins).

He had come to tell me to either approve or disapprove his strong intention of keeping a lady by the side since he can afford it comfortably.
I felt for him.

I disuaded him though I know how it feels to stay without sex with your wife under the same roof for months.

You pay all the bills yet you don't eat from the goody bag to your test.

Since yesterday, I have been a little worried for him. I do not know whether to call him and advise him to go ahead with his plan but try and be careful.

It's a dicey situation especially when the wife is not ready to change.

Your friend could bring up the topic with his wife directly. He can tell her he is really missing sex. He can ask her if there is anything they can change to bring back their sex life. If there isn't, then he can bring up the topic of getting a girlfriend for sex. The wife might even prefer another guy for sex, herself. If the marriage itself is good, then they can talk about these things together. If they can't discuss their relationship matters frankly with each other, what sort of marriage is it?
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Mayflowa(m): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2020
sisisioge:
Hmmmm....when sex is off the table, the marriage is already one leg out.

Biko stay our of their business. Here is what will happen anyways...

1. He will stay focused at home for another few months until he meets a girl he likes, fall into her cookies jar, stay in there a happy man, come to terms with madam cookie hoarding, dont bother her at all until madam realises that its been 7 months without him pestering and decides to catch him. She catches him and all hell breaks.

2. He stays focused at home until December when he does his yearly reflection and decides he couldn't continue. He starts actively fighting with madam for the lamest reasons. They drag it until next year June before openly deciding that they do not love each other anymore. Everyone either goes their separate ways or they stay indoors as roomies. Poor children!

It is well...why would anyone marry someone that doesn't turn them on like a switch? May God help us.

Like switch! Lesson. How did you come about your philosophy? Just curious
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by TooGod247(m): 12:30am On Aug 02, 2020
my brother advise ur friend to become Rev father, sex dose not kill,
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Frankcallys(m): 12:34am On Aug 02, 2020
She always complain of "Tiredness and not being in the mood" for a whole 2 months and nobody here saw what am seeing? Hmmm... This woman is not being completely honest with your friend my guy.

She go chop well well elsewhere, clean mouth and then torture your guy at home. This woman is dirty trust me!!! Cos from my phone, I can smell the bullshit coming out from her mouth

If you know you know

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by cococandy(f): 12:36am On Aug 02, 2020
pocohantas:

•Be sexy.
•Stop nagging.
•Wear red pant and bra.
•Maybe he is burdened financially (do you contribute to the home?)
•No matter what you do, please don’t cheat. Give him time, it happens to a lot of men.

They alway know “right” advice to give until it’s their turn then they want online folks to come give them validation to get girlfriends outside.

We shall be applying the same energy henceforth
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by AfroKnight: 12:39am On Aug 02, 2020
Palema007:
Lee Min Ho! Lee Min Ho! Repeat after me, Lee Min Ho! tongue tongue grin grin grin.

To be frank it's scary how Men suggest side chick on this thread, it's like a normal thing which shouldn't be. It's very scary. They didn't even ask if she's having a medical condition or not.
And please stop this providing right mentality, it's annoying to say the least. One thing available for her to do? Like you married her for just that purpose? Sex? Haaaaaaaaa.

Abeg I've read enough nonsense for a night. grin

But even the Apostle Paul says sex is a valid reason to get married.

There’s nothing wrong with expecting regular sex from your spouse. Why should she be rationing the thing? Is it budgeted?

And yeah, always suspected that guy was a ho. Never liked his pictures. angry
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by abdullahi45: 12:39am On Aug 02, 2020
NiCurious:

Your friend could bring up the topic with his wife directly. He can tell her he is really missing sex. He can ask her if there is anything they can change to bring back their sex life. If there isn't, then he can bring up the topic of getting a girlfriend for sex. The wife might even prefer another guy for sex, herself. If the marriage itself is good, then they can talk about these things together. If they can't discuss their relationship matters frankly with each other, what sort of marriage is it?

Sorry, are you suggesting polyamory? Modern fornication and adultery?
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 12:40am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir/Ma, I have Carefully noticed you on this Noble platform. I must say, Your Challenges are Spirtually Modulated and Orchestrated . But in The Name of JESUS, I Break the yoke! I Command Great Deliverance on you in the Name of JESUS..

I am Praying for you! Don't worry, you will be Fine.

Why do you keep littering nairaland with trash.....

Go and break the yoke of corruption.....
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by abdullahi45: 12:41am On Aug 02, 2020
Xavfra:

Why do you keep littering nairaland with trash.....

Go and break the yoke of corruption.....

What is incomprehensible to me is his self-acclaimed righteousness. No true righteous fellow flaunt his righteousness and piety, with sheer incontinence... I am uncertain he knows what Jesus (PBUH) said when he was referred to as Good

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 12:42am On Aug 02, 2020
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Image123(m): 12:46am On Aug 02, 2020
HarunaWest:
Advice him to divorce his wife.. Marriage is not by force. I don't know why young men of nowadays dey fvck up anyhow.
Get married to someone else and enjoy your life...

Selfish
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by tspunk(m): 12:49am On Aug 02, 2020
His wife is getting the sex from someone else
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Buffalo2(m): 12:49am On Aug 02, 2020
gasparpisciotta:
Your friend should talk to his wife about his feelings, if nothing changed he needs to look for other means of making himself happy.

No man should compromise his happiness for a woman.
. Shikena
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Marsh104(m): 12:49am On Aug 02, 2020
Honestly, I need the same help. My wife doesn't like sex. We've been married for five years now and she has never disturbed me for sex even for a day. We have 3 kids now and it's either she stays just like that while I kill myself in the name of love making or I force her when she tries to lockup. I'm loosing it. Someone should pls advice me rightly. I'm currently doing what is not right because of this.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by TkhGuy(m): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:
So I .
I can confidently say when a woman breaks the bonding rule between her and the husband, 90% chance she is getting it somewhere else,
She is tired means tired to have it with him which is very obvious,

Two months that's extraordinary wickedness that's where broken homes start from

My advice is, Bleep that Barbecuer shit or going out side vacation, as a man woman are constantly testing your patient,
You have to option get another girl which and fulfil your sexual desire which is legally accepted like it or not or get another girl by side to do the job and never bother her about sex anyomore,

If you he started taking her out on vacation as someone suggested, he have open a news headlines for new chapters and drummer for a bigger trouble, she will start another one cos you have giving her the assurance to dance along.

At last its true in one guys quote

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by ednut1(m): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2020
After marriage and child birth some women have no desire for sex again. Nawa
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by kleverley(m): 12:52am On Aug 02, 2020
JudasNaCarrot:
Sex is a natural phenomenon put in place by the CREATOR not only for procreation but also pleasure.

Every living thing have this natural urge to "do that thing" so it is very important in life.
The denial of this natural condition is a SIN against nature and the CREATOR. A woman who denies her husband of that is not only wicked but a MURDERER.

Tell your friend to communicate more with his wife, make her to come out of her rock shell and be flexible. Spend time outside home like a holiday resort on weekends,barbecues etc.
If all these things doesn't work then the man should go ahead and find himself a booty that can do the job at will because NYASH PLENTY EVERYWHERE YOU GO LIKE MTN.

Meanwhile, we the members of vaseline crew of Nigeria (VCN) can never have this kind of problem.

So after quoting Bible see how you ended it
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Buffalo2(m): 12:56am On Aug 02, 2020
Is his wife too religious? Cos I know of a man whose wife will go about sharing flyers upandan then when it's time for the show she'll either complain of fatigue or tell my friend that this thing is not food. Okay oo when my friend downloaded inmessanger dey reason some girls, nobody tell madam before she adjusted. He said he purposely opened the app one day and left it on the bedside cabinet for her to see gaan ni.

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by MrSensor(m): 12:58am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir/Ma, I have Carefully noticed you on this Noble platform. I must say, Your Challenges are Spirtually Modulated and Orchestrated . But in The Name of JESUS, I Break the yoke! I Command Great Deliverance on you in the Name of JESUS..

I am Praying for you! Don't worry, you will be Fine.
Stop playing with prayer. Nonsense
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by luminouz(m): 12:59am On Aug 02, 2020
yettymuse:
His sexual needs may be more than the bills he pays.
Does he take care of his woman’s needs?? Is she still working?? Does he spoil her? Is she COMFORTABLE??

You think it’s easy to take care of 2kids and a Bigger Baby! Y’all cut these women some slacks!

You think it’s just to pay bills? In this age, lots of women can conveniently pay bills too...

If you don’t Moisturize a woman’s libido with good money, care and attention...she goes completely dry!

This is why I don’t find marriage interesting..especially in this part of the world.. plenty stress, no benefits no bag!
... all you got is a miserly MRS title that can’t even open doors! Taaaaaaaah! with a mad society expecting so much from you!

Unromantic Nigerian Men! Mtchewwww!!!
grin grin grin grin

U made me laugh
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by NiCurious: 12:59am On Aug 02, 2020
abdullahi45:

Sorry, are you suggesting polyamory? Modern fornication and adultery?

Well, so many people have already sensibly suggested that the young man actually TALK to his wife to find out why she isn't interested in sex, and make positive changes--whether that's going out together, or having time away from the kids, or seeing a gynecologist to find out if there is a physical problem...all about communication. I side with TALKING with each other to find out what is amiss, and whether they are compatible in the long term, before the husband rushes to find a side chick.

But sometimes I like to push the discussion a bit...when it's late, and I should be doing other things. grin zzz Therefore I suggested that maybe the couple just aren't sexually compatible, but like each other and don't want to divorce. The husband is already thinking of adultery, in the form of a girlfriend. It follows that the wife might be thinking of getting a boyfriend. (I don't know how any of that is modern.) If this is a real story and my suggestion doesn't shake them up and get either "Over my dead body" or "yeah, that would work for me, thank you for being understanding, baby" out of either of them, nothing will. grin
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Image123(m): 1:06am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:

We spoke at length.
He is still very enthusiastic about life. An Engineer who after working with a firm is now on his own. Things are not very rosy but he can still hold his own.

Here is the gist.....

Sometimes it takes 2 months for them to make love once. Nothing appears to be the problem other than the wife complaints of tiredness and not being in the mood for almost every time.

He had come to tell me to either approve or disapprove his strong intention of keeping a lady by the side since he can afford it comfortably.
I felt for him.

I disuaded him though I know how it feels to stay without sex with your wife under the same roof for months.

Since yesterday, I have been a little worried for him. I do not know whether to call him and advise him to go ahead with his plan but try and be careful.

You and your friend see sex with the mentality of something you earned; you foot bills therefore sex. It is not too different from the fellow who spends on a girl, student or prostitute for sex. Same motive but yours is inside a marriage box.

Sex is great in marriage, and it should be a consummation and climax that cements the relationship, not a bargain or trophy.
Your friend should be a friend to the wife, consult with her intimately to make things work.

Do things that open her up. Like helping her, relieving her, buying little things, surprises, communicating and contributing. Patience could also be relevant especially if she does not enjoy coitus with you, don't be selfish. If your wife sees sex as a burden, it is your feedback to go and finish your homework literally.

Cc: Marsh104
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by abdullahi45: 1:09am On Aug 02, 2020
NiCurious:

Well, so many people have already sensibly suggested that the young man actually TALK to his wife to find out why she isn't interested in sex, and make positive changes--whether that's going out together, or having time away from the kids, or seeing a gynecologist to find out if there is a physical problem...all about communication. I side with TALKING with each other to find out what is amiss, and whether they are compatible in the long term, before the husband rushes to find a side chick.

But sometimes I like to push the discussion a bit...when it's late, and I should be doing other things. grin zzz Therefore I suggested that maybe the couple just aren't sexually compatible, but like each other and don't want to divorce. The husband is already thinking of adultery, in the form of a girlfriend. It follows that the wife might be thinking of getting a boyfriend. (I don't know how any of that is modern.) If this is a real story and my suggestion doesn't shake them up and get either "Over my dead body" or "yeah, that would work for me, thank you for being understanding, baby" out of either of them, nothing will. grin

I think a better idea as stated is for the husband to have a good and honest conversation with his wife. I mean, he needs to understand what is going on and use that information to improve his and her wife sexuality. It might be that the problem is with him, perhaps he is oblivious of what induces her wife for play. It is better for him to stop assuming and avoid remediating a problem with a greater one...

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Image123(m): 1:11am On Aug 02, 2020
ednut1:
After marriage and child birth some women have no desire for sex again. Nawa

Yes it happens for different stress reasons. Financial stress, marriage stress, child bearing wounds, child raising stress. They should both work together. Body is not firewood in a sense.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Strangebuttrue(m): 1:15am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:

We spoke at length.

Here is the gist.....

I felt for him.

the guy should conduct DNA test on his children. The wife probably doesn't enjoy sex with your friend , it is possible that another man is doing his work
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by vhuqnl(m): 1:34am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:

We spoke at length.

Here is the gist.....

I felt for him.

Not all women sre sexually attracted to men. Yes, many women are lesbians. But society forces everyone to marry, so those type of women marry and end up frustrating their husbands because they can't just!
Learn to ask about sexuality before marrying anybody

4 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by alizma: 1:38am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:

We spoke at length.

Here is the gist.....

I felt for him.

Go back to your friend and find out how healthy he is asexually. I have the feelings he has some short coming in that area, if that is the case which I think is, let him work on himself first. When a married man starts to deny her husband his right in the room, there is big fire on the mountain. Good sex wey dey make ogbanje confess even without being caught and someone will now be telling me that she is tired that is why she can't have sex in two months. Abia
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by NiCurious: 1:43am On Aug 02, 2020
abdullahi45:

I think a better idea as stated is for the husband to have a good and honest conversation with his wife. I mean, he needs to understand what is going on and use that information to improve his and her wife sexuality. It might be that the problem is with him, perhaps he is oblivious of what induces her wife for play. It is better for him to stop assuming and avoid remediating a problem with a greater one...

I agree. The core solution is honest communication with one another. The husband is not communicating the idea of taking a girlfriend, with his wife. The wife is not communicating her problem to the husband. (For example, how might she find a way to say "you are more boring than a robot in bed", without hurting his feelings, and building an even taller block wall between them?) Fear of making waves, of having an emotionally and factually honest blow-out, where every issue is in the open, is common. So work-arounds and surface level fixes are resorted to, playing house with the stranger one is wedded to, without making foundational changes, or getting to really know one another deeply, through conflict.) Failure to communicate will only lead to decades of frustration and resentment for both of them. Whatever solution they come up with, is theirs to discover. Who knows what the true issues are, much less the creative solutions that work for them as a couple? Only them. But one of them might have to say something "outrageous", to get the conversation going.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 1:49am On Aug 02, 2020
If you have the money, just marry another wife..

Your wife has retired from sex!! Don't stress her!!
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by dangoteinlaw: 1:57am On Aug 02, 2020
HarunaWest:
Advice him to divorce his wife.. Marriage is not by force. I don't know why young men of nowadays dey fvck up anyhow.
Get married to someone else and enjoy your life...
isn't it the same thing i was insulting a lady for today, entitlement mentality!! They want to get everything but are willing to give notice absolutely nothing becoz they counting on the fact that alot of pussy guys out there will certainly bow to their tactics. He has two kids already what's he still doing with that piece of shit known as liability !!
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 1:58am On Aug 02, 2020
pwettybella:
His wife or your wife,,, It’s not right for you to create thread for something that does not concern you.
We learn from it...
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Sixfeetbelle: 2:00am On Aug 02, 2020
hashtagged:

He should get a side chick, she should continue forming with her old used puna

He should divorce, just like you said earlier. Why are you now shifting the goal post because of an old proverb?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.