Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,555 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills (70893 Views)

My Wife Denies Me Sex Always / “My wife denies me my sexual rights”, husband tells court / Pastor Samson Farounbi: 'My Wife Denies Me Sex Over My Small Joystick' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 2:01am On Aug 02, 2020
abdullahi45:

Which truth are you even talking about here, young man? For the silence of the professor of knowledge and truth makes the people of ignorance flaunt their ignorance with arrogance. The path of truth is snow white and pristine, Jesus (PBUH) never asked to be worshipped and he would turn against all those who attribute lordship to him on the day of recompense. Don't say you are not told! Don't be deceived man, I hope you stop your holier-than-thou attitude and seek the truth now. It might be too late later, for the end is nearer than ever thought...

You need to do your proper home work on all Abrahamic religions and evaluate their interconnectedness to see delineate the path of truth... I hope you do!

PS: I am not in support of adultery here, the Qur'an and Bible categorically forbid it. But I just need to call the attention of self-acclaimed righteous to righteousness
Stop defending Arab Religion here..

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 2:03am On Aug 02, 2020
HarunaWest:
Advice him to divorce his wife.. Marriage is not by force. I don't know why young men of nowadays dey fvck up anyhow.
Get married to someone else and enjoy your life...

Someone said our generations doesn't like to fix things. They prefer to throw things away. This comment justifies what the person said. He should report her to her family not divorce her.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by abdullahi45: 2:10am On Aug 02, 2020
eni4real:

Read again! Stop reading to respond but to understand, you are a grown up adult, I suppose..

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 02, 2020
abdullahi45:

Read again!
No time to check time..

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by ibrahim55(m): 2:19am On Aug 02, 2020
frozen70:

There must be a pending issue that has affected their sex and love life

If he feels that the wife is just punishing him for no fault of him, let him go ahead but bear in mind that he may end up having another family with her

Every one deserves a better life and happiness
my dear I must tell u there might be no issues here my wife does same infact exactly what this OP is complaining about she is always tired its over three months now just after she discovered she was pregnant... eventually one day I asked her what the problem was she said she is not happy about the pregnancy, note that before now I don't ejaculate down there I pull out as soon as possible we had two kids already... but right she is wanting the d..k again and no longer tired but now me ayam tired jare. My advice to the op is if u are a Muslim getting another wife is the key solution make them dey two competition is if good if they become frnds denie u sex make them three again make am four thats the solution and thats what i intend doing asap
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by sheDD(m): 2:28am On Aug 02, 2020
yettymuse:
His sexual needs may be more than the bills he pays.
Make una see whacky analysis...
Women sef...
Is his wife a "working girl" that has to charge financial toll on every sex counts
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Sixfeetbelle: 2:46am On Aug 02, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

You are right. I am not encouraging him to go into adultery. But if he should fall for it,the wife is the root cause and they will both suffer the punishment from God. The wife should not think she would go unpunished.

Its total nonsense when you have a wife and you still masturbate because your wife denies you sex. Any immorality that comes out of sex denial falls on who ever denies the other sex. Either man or woman.

That's my point

If you don't enjoy sex with your wife at all, you know, the dry vagina, no response, boring sex, what would you do?
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by wiseoneking: 2:46am On Aug 02, 2020
WinLABSstores:
[s][/s]
I can't find any sense in this though...
I hope you are not senseless not to understand

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Sixfeetbelle: 3:09am On Aug 02, 2020
Marsh104:
Honestly, I need the same help. My wife doesn't like sex. We've been married for five years now and she has never disturbed me for sex even for a day. We have 3 kids now and it's either she stays just like that while I kill myself in the name of love making or I force her when she tries to lockup. I'm loosing it. Someone should pls advice me rightly. I'm currently doing what is not right because of this.

Oya, I feel like putting my mouth here. Answer the following questions truthfully.

How many sex styles do you know? Missionary and doggy styles aren't the only ones in the book of sex. There are even styles that focuses more on the woman's cum than on the man's.

How good are you in the ones you know? This would be judged better if a different lady has confirmed it out of her own initiative. An olosho is not a viable candidate.

How long is your preeq? Average size should be 6 inches. Too short doesn't give satisfaction. Some men don't know how to properly manage long ones on a woman. So average does the job perfectly with a man who knows how to weird it.

Do you know the depth of your wife's vagina? If it's too shallow, an average dick might make it painful for her. If it's deep, maybe your dick isn't reaching her walls.

Has your wife ever orgasmed before? How did it come about? Do you remember what style you guys did that day? If doggy style helps her cum, do more styles targeted in that direction. I heard deep, vigorous pounding when the lady is wet helps women cum faster. Ie maybe giving her mouth action before the doggy style. Do you know how to give mouth action?

All these sex questions are not really that important though, especially if your wife used to enjoy sex with you before. Maybe she had low libido that decreased after childbirth. It happens to women occasionally but men are never told this fact. It isn't her fault. Her body's hormones just hate being disturbed.

Other reasons may be house chores and taking care of the kids. The stress might make her unsettled in her mind, so sex is seen as a chore too. To help here, if you can get her alone for a whole day; maybe go lodge in a hotel for a day while a family member looks after the kids. Then you wine and dine her like you did when you were toasting her, she'd likely loosen up and enjoy the sex with you.

All in all, communication is key to deal with most marital issues. Talk to her, tell her you miss how you guys used to Bleep in the early days of your marriage, tell her you want to do those things again and watch her reaction. You're a guy. Use your toasting skills to get her alone before asking these questions. Don't just bring it up out of nowhere. She likely won't answer you.

If all these fails, then you may need to consult a marriage counsellor to help.

Good luck.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by WinLABSstores: 3:29am On Aug 02, 2020
bobluck:

You wont find any sense in it because you are not using one. The OP didnt create the problems in your life, deal with it.
See frustration o...
You must be mistaken me for your father...
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by WinLABSstores: 3:30am On Aug 02, 2020
wiseoneking:
I hope you are not senseless not to understand
Your hope is hopeless.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by WinLABSstores: 3:33am On Aug 02, 2020
eni4real:
What should he defend? Jewish religion that even the Jews rejected?
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by wiseoneking: 3:46am On Aug 02, 2020
WinLABSstores:

Your hope is hopeless.
Painment again. Lol
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Gosamezu: 3:48am On Aug 02, 2020
The truth is that your wife had already divorced you by refusing you sex. She had no interest in the marriage anymore. I had similar experience my wife which i endured for over a period of two good yers with sex, and I took same issue to my mother-inlaw. My mother was so bitter with her daughter . After all efforts being made for a very long time by her mother, she ended up by issuing me a divorce letter and parked out of the house for another man with my 2kids.. There fore please be careful with that woman. I personally tagged her a killer, devil incarnate. That is no longer your wife, she must have been cheating already. May God you out.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 3:51am On Aug 02, 2020
ume1000:

With all due respect you sound like a pussy slave

I am just a Christian who believes in the Bible.,and who believes that adultery is wrong.

Good morning to you.

Slight correction to your abuse...I am a slave to Christ. Him I obey.

God bless
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 3:53am On Aug 02, 2020
WinLABSstores:

What should he defend? Jewish religion that even the Jews rejected?
Arab are racists
Yet they restrict their religion to those that can learn and speak Arabic grammar only!!
No African should defend Arab religion here!!

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by JYKZ: 4:01am On Aug 02, 2020
That his wife is a very wicked woman. She wants to kill her husband. There must be someone somewhere fucking her. I will advise the man to go for DNA test, to check if the twins truely belong to him. tufiakwa, marriage dikwa na udI na udi.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Amasimichael: 4:11am On Aug 02, 2020
Two ways to look at it. Both men and women enjoy sex n though men tend to demand more n appear unable to control their sexual urge, women most times enjoy sex even more Dan men. So except the wife is just frigid or sexually unresponsive, den she is may be cheating.

In any case, he shud try to discover why his wife denies him sex. Cos "I'm too tired" is a baseless excuse. Women do not require much energy for sex.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by ZooOga: 4:36am On Aug 02, 2020
tell ur friend not to cheat. tell him to use this angle. take a picture of his wife's unclad body, blow it up big, hang it up in dere bedroom once in a while and self service himself in her presence. tell him to talk to the pic by calling her name and making love to her pic. grin when finish, fold the pic up and store it in a safe place out of reach of their twins for next time.

plan b .... take the pic into the bathroom and get off. she will hear him and get the message that she must perform her half of the matrimonial duties. lolz.

plan c ... go online and learn how to give his wife the massage of her life to relieve the stress and tension she's experiencing.

and screw what some man-made religious doctrine says about not m asturbating. God gave us two hands to help release that built up fluid.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by ArticleBeast: 4:37am On Aug 02, 2020
WinLABSstores:
[s][/s]
Do you have sense?
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by therajah: 4:51am On Aug 02, 2020
It depends on the kind of bills he pays...
Theres a bill he has not paid.. it could be physical, emotional, mental.. let him ask his wife THAT BILL remaining..

2 Likes

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Laarvely(f): 5:09am On Aug 02, 2020
WinLABSstores:
[s][/s]
its only people that have sense that see sense in sensible talks, check well.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by gbagyiza: 5:13am On Aug 02, 2020
Paragon311:
Married couple staying together under same roof and not having regular sex life will bring in infidelity both ways.

Communication is the very key to keep your marriage on top notch...

He needs to Man up and be in charge of communication.

You r right, he needs to communicate effectively to the wife cos the problem may be something communication can fix. Please can we confirm if the wife was like this before she gave birth? If she was not like this, it means she had a difficult n painful experience during her pregnancy n childbirth period, n that experience is still fresh in her memory. She is afraid of being pregnant again reason she is denying him sex. He needs to talk to her.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by jeff1607(m): 5:36am On Aug 02, 2020
HarunaWest:
Advice him to divorce his wife.. Marriage is not by force. I don't know why young men of nowadays dey fvck up anyhow.
Get married to someone else and enjoy your life...

is divorce always the answer?

divorce ain't even easy to go through

1 Like 1 Share

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by TheArchangel(f): 5:37am On Aug 02, 2020
Gosamezu:
The truth is that your wife had already divorced you by refusing you sex. She had no interest in the marriage anymore. I had similar experience my wife which i endured for over a period of two good yers with sex, and I took same issue to my mother-inlaw. My mother was so bitter with her daughter . After all efforts being made for a very long time by her mother, she ended up by issuing me a divorce letter and parked out of the house for another man with my 2kids.. There fore please be careful with that woman. I personally tagged her a killer, devil incarnate. That is no longer your wife, she must have been cheating already. May God you out.
Lol. She parked into another man's house
The earlier you guys learnt from your mistakes the better. She likes having sex but not with you or she wouldn't have bothered about another man. Period.

From what women writes and stories told, most men performs soo abysmal in bed that it irks to be touched by them, yet they think they satisfies their women. Tueh!!
Wam bang 60 secs men with
tiny pricks, pot belle, body and mouth odours grunting like pigs all in the name of sex.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by louiziana(m): 5:40am On Aug 02, 2020
abdullahi45:

What is incomprehensible to me is his self-acclaimed righteousness. No true righteous fellow flaunt his righteousness and piety, with sheer incontinence... I am uncertain he knows what Jesus (PBUH) said when he was referred to as Good

I knew he was not serious when he told me that going to heaven was sure for him, but even the bible says we should only say so but by the grace of God. His righteousness is self acclaimed, and he never takes correction which is a sign of humility. There are more spiritually mature people on NL who don't go about spitting trash.

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by TheArchangel(f): 5:41am On Aug 02, 2020
ZooOga:
tell ur friend not to cheat. tell him to use this angle. take a picture of his wife's unclad body, blow it up big, hang it up in dere bedroom once in a while and self service himself in her presence. tell him to talk to the pic by calling her name and making love to her pic. grin when finish, fold the pic up and store it in a safe place out of reach of their twins for next time.

plan b .... take the pic into the bathroom and get off. she will hear him and get the message that she must perform her half of the matrimonial duties. lolz.

plan c ... go online and learn how to give his wife the massage of her life to relieve the stress and tension she's experiencing.

and screw what some man-made religious doctrine says about not m asturbating. God gave us two hands to help release that built up fluid.
You are a class act. Thinking outside the box lol !!!

1 Like

Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by IvarTheBoneless: 5:41am On Aug 02, 2020
You spoke my mind but expressed it far better than anything I could ever write.

If you have other posts like this, would love to read them.

Brilliant!

PS - I have a superficial knowledge of game theory, infact I registered for a course on it online.... please can you explain more about it's real-life applications especially to Romance and or Power ?

Unnerve:
Lol, it's not about paying bills, man's got it wrong.
The only reason your friend's wife can withhold sex without any care in the world is because she knows that it gets to him, it's the power she wields from it that makes her continue to withhold it for as long as she wants.

Some men really need to understand Game Theory, not just in relationships but in every aspect of life. The last thing you ever want to do is give someone the idea that you are a prisoner to what they can offer you.

Some men out there don't pay no bills and are still getting steady sex from their wives.
Some men are the least romantic husbands ever, yet sex is never their problem.
Some are paying all the bills, are very romantic, getting sex from the wife, but still keeping a side chic for the culture.
Then there are some (a category your friend falls under) who are being sex-starved for one reason or the other, but they have mastered game and are not so bothered. They don't even make any moves to try getting sex anymore, could be because they're getting it elsewhere or maybe they're not. The idea is, they just don't give in.

Your friend needs to man up. If he has done all he can and all he keeps getting is the tired excuse, he should step back.
The more he asks for it, the more power she gains and that will solve nothing in the long run.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by King44(m): 5:48am On Aug 02, 2020
Tunjingwu:
So I met my childhood friend yesterday at lekki.
He is still the elegant young man he has always been.

We spoke at length.
Nothing much has changed about him.
He is still very enthusiastic about life. An Engineer who after working with a firm is now on his own. Things are not very rosy but he can still hold his own.

We started talking about family since we all are married abielt for few years.

Here is the gist.....

He is contemplating having a girlfriend.
His wife hardly have sex with him.
Sometimes it takes 2 months for them to make love once. Nothing appears to be the problem other than the wife complaints of tiredness and not being in the mood for almost every time.
They have two kids(twins).

He had come to tell me to either approve or disapprove his strong intention of keeping a lady by the side since he can afford it comfortably.
I felt for him.

I disuaded him though I know how it feels to stay without sex with your wife under the same roof for months.

You pay all the bills yet you don't eat from the goody bag to your test.

Since yesterday, I have been a little worried for him. I do not know whether to call him and advise him to go ahead with his plan but try and be careful.

It's a dicey situation especially when the wife is not ready to change.
He should hire a private detective to investigate if she is cheating.

If it could be ascertain that she is cheating, you either kick her out or start looking for a gf and if you get caught no cause for alarm kick her out grin

But if she is not guilty of infidelity brother ask him to check himself... There are places he must be getting it wrong
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 5:53am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir/Ma, I have Carefully noticed you on this Noble platform. I must say, Your Challenges are Spirtually Modulated and Orchestrated . But in The Name of JESUS, I Break the yoke! I Command Great Deliverance on you in the Name of JESUS..
Oga shut up no sense in all your comments abeg

I am Praying for you! Don't worry, you will be Fine.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by tsboxer(m): 5:53am On Aug 02, 2020
Instead of him to be fornicating just tell him to marry another wife that's all.
Re: His Wife Denies Him Sex Even When He Pays All The Bills by Nobody: 5:54am On Aug 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Sir/Ma, I have Carefully noticed you on this Noble platform. I must say, Your Challenges are Spirtually Modulated and Orchestrated . But in The Name of JESUS, I Break the yoke! I Command Great Deliverance on you in the Name of JESUS..

I am Praying for you! Don't worry, you will be Fine.
Oga shut up abeg. No sense in all you are saying. Shior

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

She Stayed With Her Husband Through Difficult Times,Now This Has Happened To Her / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / Father Recreates Photo With Daughters After 10 Years (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.