Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls (6883 Views)

Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order / April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by spade: 1:53pm On Feb 11, 2011
jay_getta:

By their utterances you will know them. Johndoe100 (abi wetin you call ureself sef), so Fashola should challenge Amaechi to a debate, why? To contest for Governorship of their State? Man, these Gej followers. . . .

Dude! I can't believe you're actually wasting your time replying a sock-puppet like JohnDoe!!
Abi you no sabi say JohnDoe is actually another one of the numerous sad, useless and pathetic alternate identities used by GEJ's butt-pimple known as Beaf?

Kai! No dull oh, my broda. grin
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Ultrame(m): 1:55pm On Feb 11, 2011
jay_getta:

By their utterances you will know them. Johndoe100 (abi wetin you call ureself sef), so Fashola should challenge Amaechi to a debate, why? To contest for Governorship of their State? Man, these Gej followers. . . .

. . . ARE IMPOSSIBLE!
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by HamidO1(m): 2:19pm On Feb 11, 2011
GEJ given the same resources, can't manage Lagos state as good as Fashola has done so far. He should avoid arguments with people like Fashola who are clearly not his class. Fools like Akala, OGD and co are probably his class.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by mrman3(m): 2:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
Fashola for Lagos State Governor
Buhari for President

Only a fool would vote for any PDP candidate. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by justokey(m): 2:40pm On Feb 11, 2011
Who is advising GEJ politically? This is one misfire too many! Well he has woken up a sleeping lion and the PDP guber candidate should be man enuough to face the challenge. But i am sure OBJ will advise them against any public debate. And Beaf pls leave tribal insinuations out of this. Every tribe in naija has benefited from Fashola's development in Lagos.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Beaf: 2:53pm On Feb 11, 2011
justokey:

Who is advising GEJ politically? This is one misfire too many! Well he has woken up a sleeping lion and the PDP guber candidate should be man enuough to face the challenge. But i am sure OBJ will advise them against any public debate. And Beaf pls leave tribal insinuations out of this. Every tribe in naija has benefited from Fashola's development in Lagos.

Yes its true that every ethnic group benefits from Lagos, but the sort of low grade politics Fashola is playing only panders to ethnic sentiment and his party has been using ethnicity as an election tool in recent times. For example, they came up with a report on employment in Bayelsa alone. Its easy to tie up the direction a politician is headed down and a man like Fashola that one hopes will one day gain a national standing, only wounds himself mortally with such low blow politics. A very daft move from fashola indeed, like ACN, he doesn't seem to be able to project himself beyond his immediate region and guage how others would react.

Yes, GEJ gaffed like any human does every once in a while; but for Fashola to come out with this deep disrespect for Nigeria after days makes his crime much worse. Fashola is better of attempting to secede to really gain the FG's attention.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by LoveKing(m): 2:57pm On Feb 11, 2011
[size=18pt]I see a President in Fashola.[/size]
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Beaf: 3:00pm On Feb 11, 2011
LoveKing:

[size=18pt]I see a President in Fashola.[/size]

Maybe a president of the SW only. There are more mature performing governers in the likes of Chime, Amaechi and Akpabio. In fact wikileaks named Akpabio as the one the US reckons with as best in Nigeria; thats an unbiased opinion.
Fashola just shot himself in the foot.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Nobody: 3:01pm On Feb 11, 2011

Yes, GEJ gaffed like any human does every once in a while; but for Fashola to come out with this deep disrespect for Nigeria after days makes his crime much worse. Fashola is better of attempting to secede to really gain the FG's attention.

eh?  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

gej  the never ending train wreck is a once in a while gaffer   cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Nobody: 3:04pm On Feb 11, 2011
In fact wikileaks named Akpabio as the one the US reckons with as best in Nigeria; thats an unbiased opinion.

is this a tacit admission that gej is inexperienced(the authoritative wikileaks says so)  and picked only as a pacifier?

going further, this means he is also a bumbling liar (i never said i was inexperienced) - tho the rest of us already know that

it also says alot about pdp - we all remember how amaechi had to fight for his mandate, and chime's running battle with his pdp cohorts. great men have no place in the association for mediocrity called the pdp
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Ninapha(f): 3:08pm On Feb 11, 2011
jay_getta:

And if he is asking to challenge Jonathan in a debate, has he already picked his ticket to contest for presidency or is the debate going to be Governor verses President  tongue 9ja 9ja?  I love Fashola but he is taking it more personal than necessary.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Nobody: 3:15pm On Feb 11, 2011
rascals vs foul air

professionals vs dilettantes

leaders vs 'inferiors'

issues vs personalities

bring it on

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

gej no fit. better get the guy a telepromter or he will embarass his acolytes
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by alani74(m): 3:19pm On Feb 11, 2011
I cant stop but keep praying for this nation, That in this age and time and with the level of education and exposure, we still have "youth" like beaf who reasons like this. God help Nigeria
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Beaf: 3:22pm On Feb 11, 2011
^
alani74 posts 1. shocked

Some funny shyte there!! grin
Why hide behind a newly registered name?
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by alani74(m): 3:27pm On Feb 11, 2011
Beaf:

^
alani74 posts 1. shocked

Some funny shyte there!! grin
Why hide behind a newly registered name?

Beaf, u dont have to be unreasonable in selling your employer candidate.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by DisGuy: 3:56pm On Feb 11, 2011
when will Jonathan himself ever challenge anyone?

when will he actually accept one in good time not some minutes to the election

What are the chances Odechukwu wont take a cue from his mentor OBJ and suspend funding for Lagos state
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Nobody: 4:09pm On Feb 11, 2011
biatch should try it and watch us build a bridge in 6 mths

[size=38pt]viva le rascals [/size]
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Fhemmmy: 4:16pm On Feb 11, 2011
This will be a great debate and i will love and have to be in the audience of such . . . . .
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by DisGuy: 4:17pm On Feb 11, 2011
Viva la radical Rascals

Rascals make things happen, accidental leaders watch things happen cool
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by DisGuy: 4:25pm On Feb 11, 2011
Fhemmmy:

This will be a great debate and i will love and have to be in the audience of such . . . . .

I think it will be a walk over actually, it will be like he never came as most of his words will be inaudible like those cringy interviews he gave on CNN

His handlers will definitely advise him to check himself and his fishery PhD
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by tlops(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2011
The Lagos voters will not vote on the basis of luck. I did not win this office on the basis of luck.

Gbam, GEJ's political life's summary. luck.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Kennyblues(m): 4:27pm On Feb 11, 2011
Odechukwu Jonathan is only prolonging the evil day. Whether or not he likes it he will engage himself in a debate with the likes of Ribadu, Buhari et all in a presiential debate when the time comes. Trust Ribadu he would raise all the salient issues his government has been dodging.

Chei!!!!!!! Neither Niboro nor Beaf would be there to help him out, but sha before then i dey laugh
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by manny4life(m): 4:31pm On Feb 11, 2011
Hey what do I know, but I' have never heard of a state governor challenging a president, it's stepping the line not if the Gov was caontesting for presidential position shocked shocked but hey if the president himself has nothing to hide and has lived up to the expectations, he should accept and tell the whole Nigerians what his made of.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by DisGuy: 4:36pm On Feb 11, 2011
manny4life:

Hey what do I know, but I' have never heard of a state governor challenging a president, it's stepping the line not if the Gov was caontesting for presidential position shocked shocked but hey if the president himself has nothing to hide and has lived up to the expectations, he should accept and tell the whole Nigerians what his made of.
well now you heard!! that's what rascals do they challenge the status quo, we dont want some accidental leader dragging us to his accidental burial place

he is challenging the FG-president should explain his policies, what he actually stands for, the insecurity up and down the country and his gross failure
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Pame(m): 4:39pm On Feb 11, 2011
WELL, WE WILL ALL SEE THE DIRECTION WITH WHICH THE TIDE GOES IN A COUPLE OF MONTH'S TIME.

I AM SUPPOSED GEJ AS  PRESIDENT IS EXPECTED TO CARRY HIMSELF AS SUCH, NOT INSULTING OTHERS WITH FOUL LANGUAGES LIKE ILLITERATES, ALL BCS HE'S DESPERATE TO GET TO POWER AT ALL COST, PRO GEJ SHOULD RATHER BE HEAD-BENT ON HOW BEST THE PDP CUM GEJ IMPACTS WILL BE FELT IN VERY NIGERIAN HOMES, BUT NOT CASTING DOWN THE PROGRESSIVES.

A BLIND MAN ON THE STREETS OF LAGOS CAN FEEL THE IMPACT OF THE FASH, VERY VERY OBVIOUS.

HOW I WISH THE COMBINATION OF OBJ + YAR'ADUA-GEJ HAD ACHIEVED AS LITTLE AS 1/3 OF FASHOLA'S IN EVERY STATE OF THE COUNTRY.

, TIME WILL TELL
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Pame(m): 4:45pm On Feb 11, 2011
Dis Guy:

Viva la radical Rascals

Rascals make things happen, accidental leaders watch things happen cool

GBAM! YOU ARE VERY CORRECT, THEY WILL ONLY CONTINUE TO WATCH THINGS HAPPEN WHEN THE RASCALS CONTINUE TO BE PRO-ACTIVE
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by dabrake(m): 4:49pm On Feb 11, 2011
au else will an intellectually myopic prsn lyk beaf rply, soon, he'll metamorphorse in2 an animal(cuz beef's meant 2 b eaten). for those tryin 2 praise akpabio hu is skillful in braggin, worse than wikileaks cuz of his vuvuleza spaise singing squad, i dare any one who think akpabio is beta dan fash 2 challenge mi hia on NL. i stay " uyo & im capable of blowing akpabio's yansh open. a state whose annual budget is always above 300B(almost 2ice lags own) with nothing 2 show. wen one construct 1km of rd 4 1Billion naira, u cul dat achievement. staff canteen sef na "lyf touchin project" 4 d whole world 2 see. hyperinflation of project, , y did he wantd 2 bribe pdp wyf 3B wen he culdnt get d ticket? au come interpol intercepted him wyf $75million? , im rdy for any pro akpabio supporter.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by alani74(m): 4:51pm On Feb 11, 2011
Pame:

I AM SUPPOSED GEJ AS  PRESIDENT IS EXPECTED TO CARRY HIMSELF AS SUCH, NOT INSULTING OTHERS WITH FOUL LANGUAGES LIKE ILLITERATES, ALL BCS HE'S DESPERATE TO GET TO POWER AT ALL COST, PRO GEJ SHOULD RATHER BE HEAD-BENT ON HOW BEST THE PDP come GEJ IMPACTS WILL BE FELT IN VERY NIGERIAN HOMES, BUT NOT CASTING DOWN THE PROGRESSIVES.

A BLIND MAN ON THE STREETS OF LAGOS CAN FEEL THE IMPACT OF THE FASH, VERY VERY OBVIOUS.

Thas is what governance is all about. Not a kind of share confused "luck" to destroy our nation.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by manny4life(m): 4:54pm On Feb 11, 2011
Dis Guy:

well now you heard!! that's what rascals do they challenge the status quo, we dont want some accidental leader dragging us to his accidental burial place

he is challenging the FG-president should explain his policies, what he actually stands for, the insecurity up and down the country and his gross failure

Please people shouldn’t attack me "what do u know about Nigerian Politics" but I strongly believe he went out of line by challenging the president. In my own small opinion; he is setting a dangerous precedent that is unacceptable regardless of how incompetent Mr. President is.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Beaf: 4:58pm On Feb 11, 2011
manny4life:

Please people shouldn’t attack me "what do u know about Nigerian Politics" but I strongly believe he went out of line by challenging the president. In my own small opinion; he is setting a dangerous precedent that is unacceptable regardless of how incompetent Mr. President is.

Simple.
His behaviour can only appeal to OPC types. If he wants to secede, let him make the attempt instead. The man has crossed the line.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by DisGuy: 5:01pm On Feb 11, 2011
manny4life:

sorry how's that an attack on you? bloody hell i hope people are not imbibing the humble odechukwu persona?

and Jonathan is not setting a foul precedent by calling clearly competent and popular governors rascals?
mon rerin- i dey laugh
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by alani74(m): 5:04pm On Feb 11, 2011
Beaf:

Simple.
His behaviour can only appeal to OPC types. If he wants to secede, let him make the attempt instead. The man has crossed the line.

See the reasoning of a shallow mind!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senate Probes Scarcity Of Lower Naira Denominations / Breaking: The CEO Orange Drugs Chief Tony Ezenna Is Dead / Onyedikachukwu Anambra: APC South-East Wing And Their Penchant To Live A Lie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.