Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,065 members, 7,810,968 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:44 PM

Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls (6881 Views)

Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / Dasuki Challenges FG For Disobeying Court Order / April Polls: Lynch anybody who attempts to rig, Buhari tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 16, 2011
honeric01:

So you mean it takes more than 1 year to know that you don't import what you produce, we have series of companies that produce wastebin and toothpick, yet you are asking that we give GEJ more than 1 year to figure that out? tell me you're joking.

My dear how many years did it take your leaders from the south west and Northern part of the country to destroy this country and bring it down? Over 50 years my brother.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by ekubear1: 6:45am On Feb 16, 2011
^-- When did the SW rule the country. . . ?

If you mean OBJ's 1999-2007 reign, that was certainly a lot better an 8 year period than almost any other since independence.
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Nobody: 10:42am On Feb 16, 2011
these gej liars ehn

some five months ago, they were spamming nl with fables of the 100 day whirlwind gej dealt with nnpc cabal which no one before him did etc ec - now, they are speking out of the other sides of their lying mouths - what can he do in one year

disturbing liars.

see here, in any organisation, you get 6 months or thereabouts probation on upon employment before you are confirmed.

would any one hire goodluck johnathan with this record of performance?

we are singularly lucky that we have been granted probationary period of sorts, and it is clear the man is not up to snuff.

does anyone who wants the best for nigeria ,the SS and the future of our children really think this man can provide solutions to nigeria's challanges?
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by honeric01(m): 1:18pm On Feb 16, 2011
Ozin:

My dear how many years did it take your leaders from the south west and Northern part of the country to destroy this country and bring it down? Over 50 years my brother.

Mr man, stop blaming blaming, answer a simple question, does it take 1 year for a president to know that we have local companies who produce dustbin and waste bins? including toothpicks? why should he import such a thing for millions of dollars?
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by DisGuy: 2:32pm On Feb 16, 2011
oyb:

these gej liars ehn

some five months ago, they were spamming nl with fables of the 100 day whirlwind gej dealt with nnpc cabal which no one before him did etc ec - now, they are speking out of the other sides of their lying mouths - what can he do in one year

disturbing liars.

see here, in any organisation, you get 6 months or thereabouts probation on upon employment before you are confirmed.

would any one hire goodluck johnathan with this record of performance?

we are singularly lucky that we have been granted  probationary period of sorts, and it is clear the man is not up to snuff.

does anyone who wants the best for nigeria ,the SS and the future of our children really think this man can provide solutions  to nigeria's challanges?

with his PhD in Fisheries/zoology i doubt he can manage a fish pond talk less of a country

lets be honest the only thing going for him with his supporters is that he is from their region if he were to be a northerner shuoooo

Jos still on Fire, Jonathan's still on Facebook
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by Saidsalla(m): 4:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
Hope Ebele will call for debate, wow! Lets hear how he will b making points.hahaha!
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by blackboy(m): 3:34pm On Feb 18, 2011
Let him challenge Tinubu to a public debate
Re: Fashola Challenges Fg To Public Debate Ahead Of April Polls by GBASKY: 12:07pm On Feb 25, 2011
TO CHALLENGE TINUBU FOR WHERE , HIS GOD FATHER OBASANJO THAT CHALLENGED TINUBU FAILED TOTALLY, TINUBU IS NOT THEIR TYPE AT ALL

TINUBU THAT SOME PROFESSORS IN UNI IBADAN READ HIS JOURNAL ON OIL AND GAS ACCOUNTING AND THEY ALL I MEAN ALL OF THEM IN UNI IBADAN APPRECIATED HIS WRITE UP, TINUBU IS A BRAIN 4GET IT , HE IS ONE IN 10 MILLION.

CONCERNING JONA HE NEVER SABI WETIN DEY AHEAD HE THINKS NIGERIA IS RICE AND BEANS LIKE SOUTH SOUTH COUPLED WITH ALL THE BLOOD THIRSTY BEASTS IN THEIR (P.D.P) PEOPLE DESTROYING PEOPLE PARTY

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Stops GEJ From Attending His Brother's Wedding / The Politics Of Oil And The Yorubas / Who Is The Best Nigerian President Since Independence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.