Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,174 members, 7,845,856 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:31 AM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77725 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by talktrue1234: 6:08am On Aug 06, 2020
uuzba:

Sheybe people said is Ok for a lady to kneel down and propose to a man?
Now see it. This guy probably had that at the back of his mind.
"Me kneel down? Nonsense. Make she kneel down".
That's how 2 of them have done their self now. No proposal, no marriage

It remains and is always the duty of the man to kneel down properly and propose to his girl.

Duty of a man to kneel? Tell me under what constitution is that? And which African culture practice that?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Skmoda360(m): 6:09am On Aug 06, 2020
nuelsam:
he's the what? how do y'all vagina people think for God's sake

Lol
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by SmartPolician: 6:12am On Aug 06, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Na God go punish d girl and d kneeling down inventor

Who marriage help...na woman e dey favour not men....

It shows dat in future dat d girl will not be submissive to him...

Huncle, don't let Nairalanders deceive you

By design, man and woman were created to need each other

So, marriage is good for the two parties

When you get to the twilight of your life is when you understand that everyone needs marriage

You dey form fine bobo now

This phase will definitely pass

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by 9gerian: 6:12am On Aug 06, 2020
I hope you and others that support this her decision will be there to console her if she’s still single and searching for a serious relationship 5-10 years from now. By then, she may not mind being stoned with the ring.

The lady looked like she had been expecting the man to propose but was taken aback because he didn’t kneel.

What will she tell her parents and her family that are probably aware of the man, and have praying for him to do the needful with their daughter?

The kneeling down proposal is a new fad being boosted by social media hypes, and is not part of the African culture. Hence, most ladies should avoid being distracted by it, except if they are really not interested in the marriage.

If the man kneels, fantastic, but if he doesn’t, kindly know and consider your alternatives well before throwing it (5 years in this case) all away in a fit of rage, and for the gram.

Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Enemyofpeace: 6:14am On Aug 06, 2020
eni4real:
Oniranu shocked
na chieftancy title for my village. Oniranu of Iranu
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by jidxin(m): 6:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.
Bleep ego. The guy is lucky oooo. The lady is a narcissist, dumb Bleep, irrational, sentimental biish. How on earth will you even support her? Her priority is trash.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by SmartPolician: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2020
shadrach77:
Looks staged...but if it's real I'll say she did the right thing.

Kneeling may not prove you love her but what is worth doing is worth doing well. The kneeling down aspect of it signifies you are honouring her. If you can't honour her publicly why would you expect her to spend the rest of her life with you?

Even if you don't believe in it the fact that she openly demanded for it is the more reason why you should do it, at least for the sake of peace and love.

The guy is a proud fool. They lady took the correct decision to walk out on him

Well, just prepare to marry her when she dates her next boyfriend for another 5 years and still turns him down because he refused to kneel down and propose

It's shocking that people use kneeling to measure love

Indeed, common sense is not common.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by 9gerian: 6:20am On Aug 06, 2020
See as the white girl set...

Compare her to the one that rejected a marriage proposal because the man didn’t kneel. angry

lefulefu:
tolotolo should learn from this
see her mate over here still accepting the proposal even when the man did not kneel
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by mamotalk: 6:24am On Aug 06, 2020
eni4real:
Humble enough to please a temperamental girl?!
you will be the one to define the girl character. is the guy not stubborn?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Hades2016(m): 6:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back
Na so Menopause dey take start oooo, at the end of the day na Shiloh we dey see una type las las grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Awoleesu(m): 6:26am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back
...Yeah, and get married to your ego!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by bejeria101(m): 6:27am On Aug 06, 2020
SmellySperm:

"vagina people"
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by kizyalex10(m): 6:31am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
your type will decieve most girls to stand to their word and end up even catching an engagement ring thrown to another girl nd wear it,our marriage have been messy because people mostly ladies attach too much importance to the process of wedding that the marrige itself,once all protocol has been observed nd flambouyant wedding thrown, what next divorce, my wife categorically told me nt to even do it publicly or privately,i bought a ring nd she knws we re abt to get married by d way so she wore it.she wants to trend nd do fake cry and anwwwww..dont worry she go wait tire

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by inspire700(m): 6:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Before your current girlfriend embarrass you on your proposal day like this guy, read THIS

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Cammo: 6:36am On Aug 06, 2020
She's very stupid. Over bloated feminist.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Peacefulguy90: 6:36am On Aug 06, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mX9QdQG98
The lady na mumu......will kneeling down make the guy to be the best man on earth......... Of nah me,I will kneel down for that moment but all her life,she will mostly kneel down for anything from me
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 6:37am On Aug 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by MetalJigsaw(m): 6:38am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
The lady wants him to kneel which he should have simply done but his useless ego won't let him so as not to fall his hands before his friends who he forms redpill for.
You're so stupid. Must he kneel down? Proposing to her in public isn't enough really?

I blame those ball-less men who make women alike feel like that hole beneath
them and a deceitful makeup is any special.
Women are so outrageously overrated rubbish

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Iamsane: 6:44am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:

If you are really like this in reality. Nah depression things for you o.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by tjdaddy(m): 6:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Na God go punish d girl and d kneeling down inventor

Who marriage help...na woman e dey favour not men....

It shows dat in future dat d girl will not be submissive to him...
The girl in question is not just ready.....give her 5 more years and she would lie down to accept the ring
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Fuckgovt: 6:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Stupid girl and a correct guy is all I see in the video.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by pheezylyon(m): 6:47am On Aug 06, 2020
What we are all saying is that our ladies have this huge expectations that one must kneel down to propose, an average lady currently has pictured how their guy would kneel down to propose and if he doesn't you'd see it visibly shown on their faces! Where has kneeling down been our thing? Proposal is supposed to catch her unaware or surprised, if he feels to him there are romantic ways better than kneeling down then so be it! Our ladies just have that kneeling down expectations and just so you should know not every guy out there is that romantic we vary according to many factors, kneeling down doesn't he mean he cherishes you or would respect you...even if he decides to hide ur ring inside puff puff just take am like that, and make God bless urna both that's all make them forget this kneeling down fueled by media hype it's even too normal self, normal is boring now haba
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 6:48am On Aug 06, 2020
Brandonx:

Kneel for what exactly undecided undecided
The girl just want to feel important because his friends were saying he should kneel.
Ó vbèn vbèn. cheesy the thing sweet me as the guy refused to kneel.

He is a real man
Slid my ring to my wife across the table
On dinner date and she took
No dulling cool
If you dont take it others will anyway
undecided

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 6:49am On Aug 06, 2020
Lucas4903:
Why wont he kneel for God'sake. All these small small boys don grow and now they feel they can change the basics. Three Gbosa for that girl o jareeee. That guy is a potential wife-beater I can bet my last penny on that. Useless Ego......
Co-sign.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by oluwaahmed: 6:51am On Aug 06, 2020
The only reason we bending a knee this period is because #blacklivesmatter. Every other knee bending is postponed till further notice.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by bobolaga: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2020
Good morning guys,i love that,let her go as you know we men don,t have expired date,let her go and meet guys that will kneel down for her with out peace of mind when she is middle of the road.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by oluwaahmed: 6:53am On Aug 06, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
Co-sign.

Ask your father whether he knelt down to propose to your mum. Let's stop importing culture thats not ours and is meaningless.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by skyhighweb1: 6:54am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
Bush girl
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by nnamdi640: 6:55am On Aug 06, 2020
Nothing way Musa no go see.See the leg of someone that wanted another man's child to kneel for her like that of Congo bird.Am sure that she will become liability wive and co Ltd, because people like that depends on multiple boyfriends to survive.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Zeus119: 6:57am On Aug 06, 2020
Na yeye men dey still kneel to propose. In fact it is more honorable for the lady to loyally kneel to accept your proposal than for the man. The kneels of a man is only bent for his God and any earthly representative of God. Did our fathers tell us they knelt to propose to our mothers?
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Ochys87: 6:57am On Aug 06, 2020
See as western culture Don spoil our girls, I watch d video on YouTube, it's obvious this girl got no respect for the guy. Imagine if he come marry her put for house, the home would b a disaster. As a rule of thumb, guys marry a girl that respect u, e get y

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (19) (Reply)

Man Grabs Fiancee's Butt In Pre-Wedding Photos: Media React / Pictures Playboys Can Relate To When A Pretty Lady Moves Into Their Neighborhood / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.