Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,346 members, 7,857,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down (77915 Views)

Nigerian Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Over Huge Joystick (pics) / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend At A Fast Food Restaurant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by xendra: 7:00am On Aug 06, 2020
trust hungry Nigerian men to fill this thread with their damaged ego problemscheesy if the guy wants to be an alpha Male in something as simple as kneeling to propose then its better to leave him. otherwise you will always have ego resulted problems in that marriage and trust men to never take blame.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Dshocker(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
hes the looser,good riddance

I think she lost more

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Austyn8(m): 7:01am On Aug 06, 2020
It won’t take away anything for the guy to kneel down and pup out the question, stupid pride. Pete Edochie that said it’s wrong doing that, I so much believe his sons knelt down with both legs to propose.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Ochys87: 7:02am On Aug 06, 2020
Nan he dodged a bullet, the girl got no respect for him
Zzor:
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by SmartPolician: 7:04am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
i don't look at muguns not to talk of getting close but if a stupid man stand on his two crickety legs to propose and refused to kneel down, i will slap him and take a walk

Talk is cheap

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by yashika(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
How is he the loser? because wouldn’t be marrying an authoritative girl? If she has asked for it in a more polite way , she asked him to knee as if it’s cast on stone to do that when proposing. She is the biggest loser here. Stay there Dey form Beyoncé. Even Beyoncé will never do that to Jayz. Foolish Nonsense.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by ChiefS(m): 7:08am On Aug 06, 2020
To hell with her
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 7:10am On Aug 06, 2020
She didnt want the proposal. Simple!

If its someone you're dying to.be with, if he likes let him text the proposal, you'll accept.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by yanchwoo90(m): 7:13am On Aug 06, 2020
obviously she no want marry the guy cause if not... The excitement alone wont even let remember Is he I kneeling or not
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Senigentle(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2020
I know for sure that she will b crying in close door....beside those friends of hers that encourage her may turn back to accept the proposal even if the guy is standing on her head to propose
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by michoim(m): 7:16am On Aug 06, 2020
Correct man
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by saintdevo(m): 7:17am On Aug 06, 2020
The two of them doesn't know what they really want, to me I will call this Fake it's all stage, but if eventually this is true based on what I have seen in the video, then the two lovers are actually a BULLSHIT
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by francisbiz: 7:18am On Aug 06, 2020
luminouz:
Must be SCRIPTED!!!

If not, the girl never ready to marry niyen oh

See the way she was looking left and right at OTHERS, seeming to love the attention more than the actual ring itself. She cared about being embarrassed than getting married. She ain't readybto be a wife biko

The guy nailed it on all fronts. Kneeling down means nothing. She claimed it meant she wasn't worth it. Like WTF? You dated him for 5 years and you never knew his mind about how special you are to him until he refuses to kneel ON THE DAY HE PROPOSED. Lmaooooo!!!

See the other men in the background yelling 'kneel down,what's what doing at all is worth doing well.... Bla bla blaaaaa'. Those ones are destiny killers.

Kunle ko...dobale ni...she be dorathy the milk seller or what?
Na armature script acting
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 7:20am On Aug 06, 2020
NerdyRudeGyal:
And no serious guy who loves a woman will propose without kneeling. If Prince Harry, Dwayne Wayne, George Clooney and other men of substance can kneel to propose to their women, what's his excuse? None.

Please face the fact: only a woman who isn't ready for marriage would reject because of kneeling. No be ladies? Stop being fake please... Dwayne wade my black shoes!

When u meet a guy who loves u and proposes to you without kneeling, please refuse him. By the time you're 40, ur eyes will clear.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by aribasoye1: 7:21am On Aug 06, 2020
The girl never ready to marry.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Phenom10101: 7:24am On Aug 06, 2020
I will never kneel for any mortal
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by aribasoye1: 7:25am On Aug 06, 2020
Why will a lady reject a proposal ring because the guy refuse to kneel down, that's bullshit. I don't think the lady truly loves the guy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by SmartPolician: 7:25am On Aug 06, 2020
EnuguPrincesa:

You’re online so go and google it if you don’t know the answer to a basic question like that

Haunty, don't involve Google

Answer the basic question
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by schoolboymatt(m): 7:28am On Aug 06, 2020
The guy is stupid. You can't kneel down, but are begging her to accept the ring. Like WTF!

The girl is stupid too. WTF must he kneel down??
I don't blame her. Too much of African magic caused this.

Ffck her, ffvk the guy, ffck the guy recording, ffck the people watching, ffck Instagram, ffck everything. Nonsense!
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Mypeople2(m): 7:30am On Aug 06, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=87mX9QdQG98
That guy did not try at all.Why will you propose to such a rude girl ? The girl lacks good manners .I blame the guy for dating that babe .Why will you date such babe for five years ? So na this kind babe you won go show your parents? My guy ,carry your ring go give better babe wey go give you peace of mind .
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Bahamas95(m): 7:34am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
That's one of the reasons you women move from one church to another disturbing pastors for miracle husbands and end up being scammed.

What's the need kneeling to propose to your woman when she is likely to cheat on you last last? I ain't kneeling to propose to any damn b!tch

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Chibestigwe: 7:37am On Aug 06, 2020
The girl no know say husband scarce.

I pity her Sha

As for ma gee, you be correct guy
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by alexsoftwork(m): 7:37am On Aug 06, 2020
made4naijamusic:
A video making the rounds on social media has shown the moment a lady rejected her boyfriend’s public proposal.

In the video, her boyfriend could be seen standing on his feet as he begged her to close her eyes tightly while stretching out the engagement ring towards her.

As she opened her eyes, she saw him standing on his feet to propose and she got offended that he didn’t go on his knees to propose to her.

Her boyfriend on the other hand insisted that kneeling down doesn’t prove anything. He turned down all her efforts to make him kneel down and she walked out immediately.

Watch the video below;

Pet edochie will be like that's my boy.
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Onare66(m): 7:38am On Aug 06, 2020
That is rubbish, is it a must for him to kneel down
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Nobody: 7:38am On Aug 06, 2020

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Kachikey(m): 7:39am On Aug 06, 2020
The aunty is not serious yet.... Life never tell you anything yet maybe until she reach 40
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Uchefame(m): 7:41am On Aug 06, 2020
You see how the originator of this nonsense has mess up our society.
Many ladies no longer has personal opinion concerning marriage
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Chibestigwe: 7:42am On Aug 06, 2020
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by Dan809: 7:43am On Aug 06, 2020
Real men dont kneel for a lady
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by alexsoftwork(m): 7:44am On Aug 06, 2020
jchioma:
Some people are so daft sha. Is there a law that says a man or woman must go on the knee before their proposals will be accepted?

I tire oooo. Another stolen norm from the white people after white wedding.

1 Like

Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by LuverBoi16(m): 7:45am On Aug 06, 2020
Zzor:
That's my girl,leave his ass and never look back.nonsense
dat is aw she will clock 60 without a husband. Just wait nd see nd if u lyk, tread her footpath. Its a free world
Re: Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal Because Lover Refused To Kneel Down by alexsoftwork(m): 7:46am On Aug 06, 2020
made4naijamusic:

Watch the video below;

I been talk say I go kneel propose b4 ooo, after this, I will never try it. The girl na mumu.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (19) (Reply)

How Small Is Too Small? / I Had Sex With My Fiance's Friend, Please Help! / Can You Date Or Marry A Lady That Looks Like This (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.