Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,493 members, 7,861,420 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 11:57 AM

Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! (42303 Views)

Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do / After Drinking My Husband Sobolo It Landed Me To Hospital Woman Revealed / Woman Surprises Her Husband By Paying Off His Debt (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Variable: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
For some reason he's sounding like someone I know

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 10, 2020
Start by telling your mother the complete, undiluted truth.

1 Like

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by tot(f): 8:51pm On Aug 10, 2020
I really just hope your Mum isn't hypertensive.

#Say No To Betting.

1 Like

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Prechgold1180(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
P
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by ensamy(m): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
I can never stop betting because I keep winning daily all the money y'all loose I win it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Betting Blessing.

2 Likes

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Convention107: 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Don't cover up your sins any longer lest the devil hold you to ransom
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Rushna27(f): 8:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Looks like d more pple writes abt their betting ordeal most don't believe it else dia ought to have bin a reduction in the quest for betting. betting of any sorts is a killer. I ave someone who has not recovered from betting but still dying with it cos dis bet matter get im own spirit way dey push pple to continue. I just u recover and don't give ur mum hypertension.

3 Likes

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Birdeyeview: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
spiralwedge:
Nobidy here will reimburse you on the money you squandered like the prodigal son, on nothing meaningful.

Like the prodigal son, run back to your parents, and tell them everything. It doesnt matter what shame or sadness or discipline that might follow, what matters is that you find peace again.

That is what the prodigal son said to himself when he lost his peace and respect. He determined to go back home in shame and decided that even if it was a servant's food they would be givingvhim, it is better than eating pig's feed. But when he got home, his parents didn't even take it like he thought.

Same with you. Just go tell your mum, be ready to face the shame and all and then you both can find solutions. It might even turn out that it will not be as worse as you expect it to be.
Op this is a very solid advice you definitely have to hold on to.
Spiralwedge has said it all
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Eryyy92: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
if you're ready to recover your money , then go to Facebook and add Michael James iheomadimma
he posts free odds weekly. like today I won 60 odds which I played with one thousand naira
that's about 65k

1 Like

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by ecclize: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
i swear i pity this guy... i can imagine what his going through...
have been there before... i almost ruined my Niece admission by using is acceptance fee for beting...
but God gave me a second chance and ever since... anywhere i see beee...ting
mo ya look away

4 Likes

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Averys(f): 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Here
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Resivim: 8:54pm On Aug 10, 2020
Addiction trap.
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Gpromise1(m): 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
yocreo:
I just modified the thread
Ok
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by snoopz: 8:55pm On Aug 10, 2020
se u mad ni
u dey bet game wey no b � % confirmed say hin go come with money wey no b ur own in games wey one sharp man don fix already abi , se u dey whine me ni,
I only bet with money I won't evyn feel left my account
wise up o

1 Like

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Gpromise1(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
Convention107:
Don't cover up your sins any longer lest the devil hold you to ransom
Yes
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by SweetJoystick(m): 8:56pm On Aug 10, 2020
yocreo:
In Need Of A Serious And Sincere Advice

Hi Nairanlanders,

I would have loved pour out all I'm going through but posting about personal issues can be really boring to some people and also, some might think this is some sort of competition cos of the rate at which people speak about their ordeals lately. I have done something really terrible which I personally go crazy anytime I think of it to my mom. All I feel right now is depression, anxiety, unhappiness and frustration that I'm afraid I may do something crazy. However, I'm in need of a serious advice and counselling from concerned people. I'm willing to let everything out... I NEED HELP, I'M SO GOING NUTS!!!

MODIFIED: Since many are of the opinion that I type it here, I'm going to do it..

December 2018, a boy in my neighborhood who is also like a relative started making some savings with me, unfortunately that was the time I started betting as well. I used to be very trustworthy when it comes to managing people's money that's why he entrusted his money in my care.

Betting later got the best of me, I used part of the money to bet, that was how this ordeal started. In the quest of refunding the money I used on betting, I kept losing the more. I lost up to 90k before coming up with a lie of how the money was stolen in my forex trading account but I promised to refund the money.

While trying to refund the money I kept losing the little I had with me till I got hold of my mom's bank account, this started around October last year. I kept using my mom's money and the loss kept accumulating. I was able to recover the loss on my mom's bank account before 2019 ended. Now to 2020, the boy kept asking for his money, I had to return to using my mom's money again as I had no other hope of getting the money.. how I wish I had told my mom about the whole thing when it was still amendable. Fast forward to today, I have used virtually all my mom's bank savings from betting to forex trading without her knowledge.

When she noticed about the error in her account, I had to lie I helped her fix her account as she doesn't make withdrawals from her account  cos she's a trader who doesn't use her bank savings for her business.. I'm finished now, I lied to her the duration of the fix is 4 months and she's expecting the money with return by August ending.

Together with the money I owe the other boy, I'm in over 600k debt... I seriously don't know how I got here, I wish I can turn back time, I feel drained... I don't know what to do with my life, I feel like I have failed the woman who has always shown me nothing but love and care. I failed her, I failed the woman who has always trusted me to be a good son.  I even had to lie to her! Each time I think of telling her about everything, I get sick. I can't keep on going this way.. I just want this to end. I'm really SAD 
Open 1xbet account if you don't have one. In 5 days you will recover all that you have lost. You should be willing to bet with 5k as a start, if you don't have that then 1k will do
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by ecclize: 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
Eryyy92:
if you're ready to recover your money , then go to Facebook and add Michael James iheomadimma
he posts free odds weekly. like today I won 60 odds which I played with one thousand naira
that's about 65k
u are wicked...
and do u think the best thing for him is to go back to it without any money his able to raise?

3 Likes

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by efemena5050(m): 8:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
yocreo:

Hi Nairanlanders,

I would have loved pour out all I'm going through but posting about personal issues can be really boring to some people and also, some might think this is some sort of competition cos of the rate at which people speak about their ordeals lately. I have done something really terrible which I personally go crazy anytime I think of it to my mom. All I feel right now is depression, anxiety, unhappiness and frustration that I'm afraid I may do something crazy. However, I'm in need of a serious advice and counselling from concerned people. I'm willing to let everything out... I NEED HELP, I'M SO GOING NUTS!!!

MODIFIED: Since many are of the opinion that I type it here, I'm going to do it..

December 2018, a boy in my neighborhood who is also like a relative started making some savings with me, unfortunately that was the time I started betting as well. I used to be very trustworthy when it comes to managing people's money that's why he entrusted his money in my care.

Betting later got the best of me, I used part of the money to bet, that was how this ordeal started. In the quest of refunding the money I used on betting, I kept losing the more. I lost up to 90k before coming up with a lie of how the money was stolen in my forex trading account but I promised to refund the money.

While trying to refund the money I kept losing the little I had with me till I got hold of my mom's bank account, this started around October last year. I kept using my mom's money and the loss kept accumulating. I was able to recover the loss on my mom's bank account before 2019 ended. Now to 2020, the boy kept asking for his money, I had to return to using my mom's money again as I had no other hope of getting the money.. how I wish I had told my mom about the whole thing when it was still amendable. Fast forward to today, I have used virtually all my mom's bank savings from betting to forex trading without her knowledge.

When she noticed about the error in her account, I had to lie I helped her fix her account as she doesn't make withdrawals from her account  cos she's a trader who doesn't use her bank savings for her business.. I'm finished now, I lied to her the duration of the fix is 4 months and she's expecting the money with return by August ending.

Together with the money I owe the other boy, I'm in over 600k debt... I seriously don't know how I got here, I wish I can turn back time, I feel drained... I don't know what to do with my life, I feel like I have failed the woman who has always shown me nothing but love and care. I failed her, I failed the woman who has always trusted me to be a good son.  I even had to lie to her! Each time I think of telling her about everything, I get sick. I can't keep on going this way.. I just want this to end. I'm really SAD 
greedy idiot ur actually looking for quick rich schemes ......u nd other idiots like ur kind think u can cash out from tht useless betting rubbish platforms that has already been programmed against you.......untill u guys realise this the rubbish betting platforms will continue to xploit ur greed...90k gone u still continue,......even to the extent of using ur simple mothers money........if this story of urs is tru ......guy prepare for the worst while hoping for the best ......
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Jh0wsef(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
ensamy:
I can never stop betting because I keep winning daily all the money y'all loose I win it shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Betting Blessing.

How bro?
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Jh0wsef(m): 8:59pm On Aug 10, 2020
Eryyy92:
that's about 65k

Hmm. How true is this? $
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Jh0wsef(m): 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
SweetJoystick:

Open 1xbet account if you don't have one. In 5 days you will recover all that you have lost. You should be willing to bet with 5k as a start, if you don't have that then 1k will do

Howwww?
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by ikechukwu150: 9:00pm On Aug 10, 2020
frozen70:

You have already disappointed yourself and your mother with your friend

Go to mum and let her know what you did to her and advice her to change her bank and keep the details away from you

As for your friend, he will not take it lightly with you and whatever he decides against you, carry your cross

As for you, at this present age you are, you are already a mess, it will definitely get worst if you don't stay away from betting

Very soon you will get into drugs and that one doesn't really require you buy them, friends can also buy and give to you

By the time you realise that you have eaten up yourself the next thougt is suicide

Help your self before you go neck deep
Is this what you're going to tell the poor Dude. You are not a good person at alllll.
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Kobicove(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
yocreo:

Hi Nairanlanders,

You used up your mother's money to maintain a betting addiction?

If I were your mum I would shoot you dead!
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
What a pity!
The loss is huge.
But you don't have to be told now to stop gambling.
LESSON: whatever we do, we should know when to stop or continue.
I also gamble. But I see it as an investment rather. I don't see it as a long time moneymaking platform. And this is the reason for people's addiction. They believe without gambling they can't have financial breakthrough.
Get a grip over yourself. I don't know how you will repay your debt. But you must reveal all the secrets you have been hiding all this while and have the patience of Job for the whole situation to run its course and humbly accept its results.
The best is having a job/work.
And today I don't look back to ever regret ever engaging in betting.

Become focused on legitimate work and more close to God.

1 Like

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by solonubinho(m): 9:01pm On Aug 10, 2020
Somebody will still come in this comment section and post "Fixed match odds" "sure 3 odds- fixed matches...contact 080xxx". thunder just hold on, you'll soon see them very soon.
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by flexypoka(m): 9:02pm On Aug 10, 2020
Read careful to the last line and see if am making any sense

Tire a rope on the fan .... write a little of good by message down on the table also put rat poison or insert killer medicine on the table... sit down at the front of the table before your mum get into the house...as soon as your mum get into the house..... she will probably ask u what are are you trying to do...tell her are that u are trying to kill yourself before she knows the truth and kill u...if she ask u what truth... tell her that u where deceived by friend to double money on betting and then u use 5k and suddenly u get 25k so due to greediness u decided to use the 600k in her account suddenly u lost everything...so u just waiting for her to give u the last prayers so that u can die in peace..... Trust me ... your me will surely beg u because she still love u no matter what or the wrong u have done...A mother is a mother no matter what

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by ikechukwu150: 9:05pm On Aug 10, 2020
efemena5050:
greedy idiot ur actually looking for quick rich schemes ......u nd other idiots like ur kind think u can cash out from tht useless betting rubbish platforms that has already been programmed against you.......untill u guys realise this the rubbish betting platforms will continue to xploit ur greed...90k gone u still continue,......even to the extent of using ur simple mothers money........if this story of urs is tru ......guy prepare for the worst while hoping for the best ......
if you cant advice the guy,why not shut up pls.. Only God knows if you are not worse than him.. Mr Saint!!!

1 Like

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by coolluk(m): 9:07pm On Aug 10, 2020
Betting didn’t ruin you

You are a thief and this is where your greed landed you

yocreo:

Hi Nairanlanders,

1 Like

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Bode3: 9:09pm On Aug 10, 2020
Bro, I am really sorry this is happening to you, more so, don't contemplate sucide please.
I picked a clip in this movie His Excellency, Ajadi said when you have a problem and you try solving it sometimes you create more problems, from 90k to over 600k, as a B.SC graduate I have not gather such amount at once.
I see you are now remorseful!

Help hardly come just like that, I wish we could come to his aid.
Just my opinion though.

There are nice people everywhere, if you can't find any then you be one.
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Goalnaldo(m): 9:10pm On Aug 10, 2020
The mistake have been made. If 600 people can donate 1k to him it will solve the problem. I'm struggling but I can sacrifice a thousand naira.

7 Likes

Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by Xpol: 9:11pm On Aug 10, 2020
yocreo:

Hi Nairanlanders,

It has happened it has happened my younger brother once did the same thing though the money was not upto yours but he told my mum everything everyone of us talked to him anyhow we like and the matter died but he never go back to the act again he's still the trusted guy we used to know till today I'm not afraid to keep millions with it till now. The more you try to recover the money without telling her the deeper you enter fire. Don't harm yourself it's not over you can still make her proud tomorrow if you turn a new leaf and never try to get rich quick.STOP IMAGINARY MILLIONAIRE PLAN.
Re: Betting Has Landed Me Into N600k Debt! by cedricksly: 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
You are evil and a thief to even consider using your mum's account playing fast on her maybe because she trusted you or she is ignorant how bank work... U should be arrested.... Just go to hell you deserve to be a loner.....

Though don't kill yourself, hustle legit without forex or betting coz it's obvious u not even an intermediate in forex, broker will always use u to shine... After u pay ur mum and the boy their money u can do whatsoever you want with ur fraudulent life
yocreo:

Hi Nairanlanders,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Celebrates His Wife's Birthday With A Billboard In Lagos (photos) / There Are About 4000 Divorce Applications In Abuja / Nigerian Lady Who Declared Mum Missing 4 Days Ago Finds Out She Died In Accident

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.