Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? (8507 Views)

These Biittches Are Finally Beginning To Have Sense Or What?? [Photo] / I Am Beginning To Hate Men / Pls Help I Am Beginning To Be Attracted To My Fellow Males (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by COOL10(m): 9:14pm On Aug 10, 2020
zakari247:
an advice to all redpillers, please do not dignify any female with a response on subjects relating to the redpills, only make short your answers if necessary to give a reply at all . nothing hurts them more as ignoring them. just pass their posts. the purpose for the redpillers is fixed. it is understanding the female manipulations and never bending to compromise your standards for them. Though I have followed silently on these forum, it is time to roar I have realized. and I'm adding my voice to the trumpets of redpills sounding.

Nowadays I don't even bother reading comments from 'f' monikers.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:

You are right to a great extent. But for me, I stumbled on GAME and the world of PUA, long before I met TRP, around when I was about to have my first heart break..lol...I was in year2 of my uni days. I think I was a bit smart to see the signs and run to google for some answer without wasting time and simping even though I was confused and under onenitis.....Google lead me to Books by DAvid De Angelo..and some GAME sites..I started reading and digesting. Then I broke up as adviced by the book since the signs were obvious before the babe pulled the dagger. Lol....Then I realised I needed to start learning GAME cos I was obviously clueless abt dating game.
I learnt and practised my game skill on the university campus by reading voraciously, walking up to gals randomly and going to gym regularly.. it was crazy..it was an out of the comfort zone kind of a challange, full of thrills, adrenaline, failures, rejection etc..but I had to continue......till I got to a good level...I also consciously moved with guys that seem to be good with game....and learn from them.....

Then when I now stumbled on TRP...It became easy to embrace the truth cos books on GAME had prepared me earlier, so everything about TRP wasn't too strange. The first book I read under TRP was "The manipulated Man".......I stumbled on TRP when I was researching and reading about infidelity in married women..lol.. then Google landed me on TRP on reddit.... chai! My eyes opened, all my suspicion and confusion about the female gender was finally demistified.....It was like an epiphany! that was where I understood the evils of feminism and how they are destroying men, and marriages in the Western world. Same is also going on in Africa cos of civilization and internet......
Anyway, after ingesting trp, as a guy, u can not remain the same again, and ur perspective about women and this world will change, except u fail to internalize the truth of Trp which is also possible. That's why it's called Redpill..hard to swallow, a very bitter truth.

The reason many men commit suicide after realizing their supposed faithful wife had been fvcked by the whole community..lol, and their children are actually bastard is because they don't know what we now know as Redpillers...half word is usually enough for the wise. peace

Chaii... You've kom a long way bro. Interesting!!!

The gospel TRUTH

Freespirited... I bad gan... Sheybi? LMFAO
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by ubunja(m): 9:15pm On Aug 10, 2020
jaycerichh:
What happens to purpose ?

I disagree if everything is about getting laid sir.
I have never written anything about purpose. I'll leave that to the others. Here with me, you get the pincode to the pussy. Other things other writers will cover.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by COOL10(m): 9:16pm On Aug 10, 2020
Deicide:
It's not even the women sabotaging it that's paining me, it's the simps! Or are females now creating male monikers cause it's unbelievable what comes out from their mouth.

Anything is possible
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 9:17pm On Aug 10, 2020
COOL10:

Especially advise about relationships.... Na opposite direction

5 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Nyamuriflathead: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
FreeSpirited:

What's that?

U explained game and remodified it... I already captured your explanation Sha

I was asking him to read through the comment before you modified it

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by FreeSpirited: 9:20pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Chaii... You've kom a long way bro. Interesting!!!

The gospel TRUTH

Freespirited... I bad gan... Sheybi? LMFAO

Lol....if I hear...I just want to enjoy life and be in control of my masculinity.

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by FreeSpirited: 9:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Yea..one of the most basic truth about GAME...women are the worst place to go for relationship advice, even your mom will give EBA advice, sorry to say...lol. Funny many guys go to their female bestie for advice and they think it's the best..lol.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by COOL10(m): 9:29pm On Aug 10, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

People need to start skipping their posts entirely.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Priam: 9:34pm On Aug 10, 2020
BigJoe19:
Most of the mods on Nairaland are simps and feminists, red pill writes a topic without mentioning any moniker, some aggrieved women come into the thread and start insulting everyone but what do the mods do they delete such a thread instead of banning the offenders, don't bother yourself Nairaland is not what it use to be anymore, most of us remaining here are just doing it for fun.

They should Google the Streisand effect.

There's a heightened awareness by guys about the redpill principles and theory and also the manipulative nature of women which is glaring from what happened in the thread of yesterday. They invaded a thread not about women, but simps and derailed it with irrelevant drivels and still cried foul to their simping mods to come rescue them by deleting the thread. It's indeed sad.

They don't know that the more they try to suppress it, the more men are piqued to research and know more about TRP. It only takes one click on Google to get thousands is sites and YouTube videos on TRP.

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by FreeSpirited: 9:37pm On Aug 10, 2020
Priam:

They should Google the Streisand effect.

There's a heightened awareness by guys about the redpill principles and theory and also the manipulative nature of women which is glaring from what happened in the thread of yesterday. They invaded a thread not about women, but simps and derailed it with irrelevant drivels and still cried foul to their simping mods to come rescue them by deleting the thread. It's indeed sad.

They don't know that the more they try to suppress it, the more men are piqued to research and know more about TRP. It only takes one click on Google to get thousands is sites and YouTube videos on TRP.

Exactly! The knowledge is everywhere for anyone who truly wants to know.

5 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Vyzz: 9:42pm On Aug 10, 2020
Mandela27:
This shit is getting serious.
*Men are being liberated.
*Vagina people are pained and bitter.
*Die hard simps are showing their 'captain save a hoe powers'
Death to all simps.TRP lives on...Halelujah!

If u would be brotherly enough to help me....

What is TRP and red pill pls?....
And why the chaos?
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Arsenate(m): 9:44pm On Aug 10, 2020
COOL10:

Whoa, someone is saying my mind. I've found that no matter how it may appear that a female poster is intelligent, maybe from decent English write up and all, the contents of their comments are usually just senseless. It's always shaming and manipulation to get men to do their biddings, nothing else. Just a waste of time reading females comments. grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by COOL10(m): 9:52pm On Aug 10, 2020
Arsenate:

Whoa, someone is saying my mind. I've found that no matter how it may appear that a female poster is intelligent, maybe from decent English write up and all, the contents of their comments are usually just senseless. It's always shaming and manipulation to get men to do their biddings, nothing else. Just a waste of time reading females comments. grin grin

Manipulation is embedded deeply in a woman's DNA. She can't do otherwise,no matter how hard she tries. Even the children are this way.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by jornwhite: 9:57pm On Aug 10, 2020
ubunja:
your body is your money. Physically fit guys get sex free because they turn women on. Its the out-of-shape guys that have to pay to smash. The body game is the foundation of everything. Sex is two bodies interacting. It matters how in shape you are. Get that 6pack and abs and doors will open.

Ever noticed how these girls have pics of fit guys on their phones? Or how they like watching wrestling on TV? Or how when guys are practising football or any sports without t-shirts, girls are always near watching? They like what's on view. Get fit and get pussy bro.

Bro ... i don't know about your side ! buh on these side gurls no send muscle or 6packs .. it all about how comfortable they know you are ... technically what you av on ground is d bait.
The ideal of gurls knowing you have certain things will land dem on your bed with less hassle grin even housewives for area go dey eye you. if you spend its because you just wana spend or because its nothing. men should hustle not to spend on women buh acquire things. women are moved by what dey hear of you & see as well

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by BigJoe19: 10:12pm On Aug 10, 2020
ubunja:
Guys join whatsapp groups. That's where all the action is happening
Good.
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by BigJoe19: 10:18pm On Aug 10, 2020
Arsenate:

Spot on, this is where many red pill men would fall at some point, it's just to make us better in the game.

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Seersam(m): 10:23pm On Aug 10, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Drop your email,I will send them via email for you.
Best regards.
I also need the PDFs, send to ssalagbe@gmail.com
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Twelfthman: 10:48pm On Aug 10, 2020
Don't underestimate the foolishness of these SIMPs
Of course they are men...
Deicide:
It's not even the women sabotaging it that's paining me, it's the simps! Or are females now creating male monikers cause it's unbelievable what comes out from their mouth.

1 Like

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by Kabu01: 1:29am On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Best regards.

I need too

Thanks
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by JasperVII(m): 1:33am On Aug 11, 2020
GLYCOLYSISS:

Best regards.
Chidera901@gmail.com
I appreciate bro
Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by suxkill: 3:05am On Aug 11, 2020
ll remembered when my momma told me blatantly "ls it because of pussy" na that day I knew how worthless the hole is. Red pill Gee for life

5 Likes

Re: How Pained Women Are Beginning To Sabotage TRP On Nairaland? by JasperVII(m): 3:14am On Aug 11, 2020
Nyamuriflathead:

Okay I'll revive one of the WhatsApp group threads now so you can add up
Pls add me to the group.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Guys How Do You Want Your Woman? Choose One Category. [Photos Attached] / A Group Of Ladies Wore A Revealing Clothes To The Church, See What The Pastor Di / Cute And Rich Guy But Impotent(with Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.