Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,034 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! (4766 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 11:08pm On Feb 15, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

yeah been away for a while. . . . . . . . . . and answering via a mobile is a pain in the backside.

nice point but is there any reason why a man shouldnt ask for sex due to the reason you pointed up there?
does uncondicional, unshakeable, pure, faithful love mean not asking for sex?

did you use an online translator to write the above? makes no sense at all.
wat sense did make now? cud u pls face front!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Yemmyc(f): 11:10pm On Feb 15, 2011
@Mrbrownjay plz dnt misquote me o.jooor u shld knw d differences btw MOST nd ALL.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 11:11pm On Feb 15, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^^ nonsense!!!
not all men are like that bro. some men dont know what sex is so why would you think they would even ask for it. [size=18pt]some men out there want to remain virgin[/size] until the big day. who is to say that its wrong.
just because YOU cant do it, doesnt make it any wrong.

i believe you fell asleep when typing that
or you are still recovering from the after effects of the drinks you had yesterday

99.9% of nigerian guys cannot do without sex,
they claim they can but 2months into the relationship the story changes
how many of these guys inclusive yourself mr.brown can have their women UnCloth in their front
without taking a chance,

Nigerian guys are very Hot, [ naughty by nature ] its a fact!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 11:12pm On Feb 15, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

yeah been away for a while. . . . . . . . . . and answering via a mobile is a pain in the backside.

Yeah tell me about it. My posts end up in some server's belly and the hand cramps!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 11:14pm On Feb 15, 2011
190::

or you are still recovering from the after effects of the drinks you had yesterday

how many of these guys inclusive yourself mr.brown can have their women UnCloth in their front
without taking a chance,

Abeg stop quoting nonsense statistics jor! Did you take a census to determine that figure?
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2011
@topic yes.all of them.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 11:22pm On Feb 15, 2011
beware of people like lord reed who claim saints in the presence of our lord

they are usually sex manics or serial r[i]ap[/i]ists
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 11:24pm On Feb 15, 2011
many nigerian men are sex addicts but it doesnt mean all of them are.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 11:27pm On Feb 15, 2011
Beync:

wat sense did make now? cud u pls face front!

if you want to write French then at least write something that SOUNDS right. what you wrote made no damn sense. je suis francais donc je sais de quoi je parle!

without taking a chance,

BRO, as much as I believe that sex is important in MY relationship, i know that many out there dont think like me or you.

99% of nigerian?! come on bro, thats so not true. although many will ask for it, i am sure that MOST will accept to go without FOR THE RIGHT PERSON.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 11:28pm On Feb 15, 2011
99.9% of them are sex manic's inclusive of pastor's

so we shouldnt deceive ourselves here
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^^^you are the only one deceiving yourself.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 11:31pm On Feb 15, 2011
why am i even responding.

e no concern me.

person wey wan do, go do.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by koolchicco: 11:34pm On Feb 15, 2011
I don't like/do S[i]E[/i]X. End off!! angry
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 11:36pm On Feb 15, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

BRO, as much as I believe that sex is important in MY relationship, i know that many out there dont think like me or you.

99% of nigerian?! come on bro, thats so not true. although many will ask for it, i am sure that MOST will accept to go without FOR THE RIGHT PERSON.

Bro,
we are guys here and we have to be sincere here
we cant cope with a relationship without sex [ no matter how hard we try or smile,once you've had sex you are in ]
some guys may claim they haven't had sex with their girlfriends but com'on Mr.Jay lets be realistic here,we both know that those guys settle for
1nite stands with prostitutes but appear okay to their women the next day { does that justify the reason that they are not having sex with their partner's who may think shes having the most adore able man in the world}

okay i get it maybe you dont want me shelling the evil's men could do behind their women who think they can cope with a sex free affair,the ratio of sex free relationships in Nigeria is 1:200 and that 1% has serious religious effects to back it up

BTW bro how far with our agreement  angry angry
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 11:38pm On Feb 15, 2011
@190
I can see that going aboard has done nothing for your brains. You still can't discuss issues without descending into insults. You need to get your head right boy.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 11:43pm On Feb 15, 2011
Lord_Reed:

@190
I can see that going aboard has done nothing for your brains. You still can't discuss issues without descending into insults. You need to get your head right boy.
grin  grin  grin

i drew you out and sloosh you fell into a pool of water  grin  grin
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 15, 2011
like I said. All of them.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 11:47pm On Feb 15, 2011
grin  grin  grin
lord reed

hows abuja man, i missed that hell hole capital   grin  grin

are those flower girls along gimbinya back there

i know you know alot of hide outs,
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Tosinville(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
I dislike it whenever they group all nigerian guys as one, how can millions of naija men reason alike nd also hv the same mentality?¿¿ use ur head, dummy.

Sincerely, but how can a girl will be asking 4 more money from her boyfriend and she don't want him to ask for s3xx, is he her dad?¿¿ if the guy wish to buy some stuffs for his girlfriend from his heart thats different, well ima let yall know life is tit-4-tat, a girl who ask 4 money should be ready 4 s3xx but if u try to respect urself just to be an independent lady then u'll definate see a guy who'll respect u 4 dat and wouldn't even hv this courage to ask 4 s3xx d way u ladies thinks.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 11:49pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^^All the one's you've met perhaps and with you being 190s 'chick' am not surprised you'd hold such views.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 11:51pm On Feb 15, 2011

Bro,
we are guys here and we have to be sincere here
we cant cope with a relationship without sex [ no matter how hard we try or smile,once you've had sex you are in ]

you´ve said it all. . . . . . .ONCE YOU HAD SEX, so a man who never had sex doesnt know what he is missing. even if you had sex in the past, for the RIGHT person, any man will go the extra miles.

some guys may claim they haven't had sex with their girlfriends but com'on Mr.Jay lets be realistic here,we both know that those guys settle for
1nite stands with love-peddlers but appear okay to their women the next day { does that justify the reason that they are not having sex with their partner's who may think shes having the most adore able man in the world}

thats the price the gal would have to pay(if that guy cant keep his dikc in his pants) but whatever he does is irrelevant. so far as THIS gal is concern, he wont have sex with her.

okay i get it maybe you dont want me shelling the evil's men could do behind their women who think they can cope with a sex free affair,the ratio of sex free relationships in Nigeria is 1:200 and that 1% has serious religious effects to back it up

nah man, you are right that many will pretend to be sexless when they aint BUT i know many who will fully stay off sha.gging for the right person.
bro, many guys out there aint getting none to begin with so a few months  doing the same thing isnt going to change anything. it all comes down to what you guys want.

BTW bro how far with our agreement  angry angry

check your email
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by LordReed(m): 11:53pm On Feb 15, 2011
@190
Abuja is cool as usual. As for hideouts well  
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 11:55pm On Feb 15, 2011
Tosinville:

I dislike it whenever they group all nigerian guys as one, how can millions of naija men reason alike nd also hv the same mentality?¿¿ use your head, dummy.

Sincerely, but how can a girl will be asking 4 more money from her boyfriend and she don't want him to ask for s3xx, is he her dad?¿¿ if the guy wish to buy some stuffs for his girlfriend from his heart thats different, well ima let yall know life is bosom-4-tat, a girl who ask 4 money should be ready 4 s3xx but if u try to respect urself just to be an independent lady then u'll definate see a guy who'll respect u 4 dat and wouldn't even hv this courage to ask 4 s3xx d way u ladies thinks.  

Gbam

that brings the issue of nigerian gurls who are not independent
how do you want their men to respect them when he provides all their needs [ never ]
a guy spends over 10K naira per week on his lady and she says NO SEX

she would refund all his money back to him from the very 1st ice-cream he bought for her on the 1st date angry angry
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Tosinville(m): 12:01am On Feb 16, 2011
Abi, no be small matter o! lol @190
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 12:02am On Feb 16, 2011
@190
in theory you make sense but life is never that straight forward.
before going into ¨paying¨for your gf, you need to both make clear WHAT services you are paying for. if the guy simply pay HOPING to get some then thats all on the silly guy.
for all we know, the gal may think he was just generous.

why did the mugu pay? did she ask for it? if she did then what did she claim she will give in return? etc etc
too many mugus out there EXPECT toto as soon as they hand over some dough THAT THEY SHOULDNT HAND OUT TO BEGIN WITH. if thats how a man think then he is better off going to ashis.
if you ask me, they are both to blame.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Yemmyc(f): 12:06am On Feb 16, 2011
@mrbrownjay Tu es le parle monseur/proffeseur francais.ce nes pas jais ok.MEANING:if u r a french teacher/lecturer plz count me out okay.BON NUIT!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 12:10am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^Yemmyc sorry that message was for Beync not you, i rectified it. my bad.
as for my initial post, i didnt misquote you at all.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Tosinville(m): 12:19am On Feb 16, 2011
Dis dude talk like a kid, is dat how u conclude things with your gf before paying for her in replace of s3xx at the end?¿¿ wat a senseless word from a dumbskull.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 12:23am On Feb 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@190
in theory you make sense but life is never that straight forward.
before going into ¨paying¨for your gf, you need to both make clear WHAT services you are paying for. if the guy simply pay HOPING to get some then thats all on the silly guy.
for all we know, the gal may think he was just generous.

why did the mugu pay? did she ask for it? if she did then what did she claim she will give in return? etc etc
too many mugus out there EXPECT toto as soon as they hand over some dough THAT THEY SHOULDNT HAND OUT TO BEGIN WITH. if thats how a man think then he is better off going to ashis.
if you ask me, they are both to blame.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 12:28am On Feb 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^Yemmyc sorry that message was for Beync not you, i rectified it. my bad.
as for my initial post, i didnt misquote you at all.

Gerout! dont mention beynce there univited french teacher, who do u think u can teach french/france?MSCHW
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 12:39am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^sista dont get mad at me, get mad at yourself for writing garbage claiming to be French when it clearly isnt. but since you keep on talking, let me TRANSLATE IT and educate you at the same time:
quand les gens veulent être près de toi, en d'autres termes ils sont saywhen un homme veut être près d'une dame, en d'autres termes, il dit que « venu laisse avoir le sexe simple »
meaning: when people want to be close to you, in other words they are ¨saywhen¨ a man wants to be close to a woman, in other words, he says that «came leave(drop) have the simple sex »

complete gibberish!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

In Church With Your Wife And The Pastor Says********* / Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? / I Am Good At Making Friends Initially But The Friendship Doesn't Last

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.