Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! (4765 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Tosinville(m): 2:48am On Feb 16, 2011
**Tosinville gives 190 rat poison to drink to cure his malaria fever**
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 2:54am On Feb 16, 2011
SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP SLAP on 190's face

*adding more pepper and salt to the rat poison to feed 190*
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 3:39am On Feb 16, 2011
angry angry angry
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by deluxecad(m): 8:04am On Feb 16, 2011
Why have people hijacked the thread to trade insults? Abeg o! Make una talk better thing.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by harakiri(m): 11:18am On Feb 16, 2011
Please, let's quit deceiving ourselves. Apart from sex and maybe kids, what else on earth do you seek from a woman? Is it companionship? Are you that unstable? Is it a soul mate? All for her to share your secrets of which even your mother knows nothing about with her friends in juicy gossip sessions? I mean, what else is there? People just try their best to attach more importance to male/female relationships than there really is. No wonder there are millions of broken hearts and disappointed people everywhere. They expect too much. I guess it's the media hype.

1 Like

Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by tuwaski: 1:08pm On Feb 16, 2011
what does the men want to discuss with the girls? Are the girls their contractors? grin

1 Like

Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by coolgb(m): 2:35pm On Feb 16, 2011
why do u tink women love money, same reason why men want sex
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by koolchicco: 3:10pm On Feb 16, 2011
coolgb:

why do u tink women love money, same reason why men want sex
Umm lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by lioncoolst(m): 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2011
Real love doesn't depend on just s3x,there are other important stuffs in life, rather than just having s3x with a vulnerable girl.
i hate some guys,and such guys, will rot in hell.
shocked

Hey Goldie, with the steam and hatred with which you are talking. Were U once vulnerable, , and a guy took advantage of U? I know it hurts, but you can come out clean, ok? lipsrsealed
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2011
Goldieluks:

I am yet to see a guy who is after real love,rather than just s3x.
especially Nija men. urgh!!!

eeyah!!!

you sound like you've been used many many times.

i feel your pain- no wonder you sound gutter.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by adaolisah: 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2012
well u guys dnt xactly ve a clean record...im guessin whomever was talkin outta xperiencee grin
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 23, 2012
Honestly, the answer to this question is yes & thats y its safer not to be in any relationship if u want to live a sane life.

remember, we are humans, born with imperfections, which makes us seek for self-gain in whatever we indulge in- from relationship, to business to almost everything. now in most relationship setting, the male often is the fund raiser & provider when it comes to finance, & the female is always on the receiving end, so naturally as a human, the male wud want sth in return for his financial/material provisions in d relationship, which is mostly y majority of men in relationship ask & demand for s8x.

The best practice remains total abstinence from relationship, its hard but achievable if u truly desire it. nice topic.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by AnodaIT(m): 11:02pm On Sep 23, 2012
^^^^not againcry
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by moonraker(m): 2:54am On Sep 24, 2012
YES!!! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW NEXXXXXT!!!!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by khukhi(f): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2012
harakiri: Please, let's quit deceiving ourselves. Apart from sex and maybe kids, what else on earth do you seek from a woman? Is it companionship? Are you that unstable? Is it a soul mate? All for her to share your secrets of which even your mother knows nothing about with her friends in juicy gossip sessions? I mean, what else is there? People just try their best to attach more importance to male/female relationships than there really is. No wonder there are millions of broken hearts and disappointed people everywhere. They expect too much. I guess it's the media hype.

I think you're totally right.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by WebSurfer(m): 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2012
when they stop going only after money we stop going after only sex
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by WebSurfer(m): 7:39pm On Sep 24, 2012
tpiah!:

eeyah!!!

you sound like you've been used many many times.

i feel your pain- no wonder you sound gutter.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by jonex70(m): 12:51am On Sep 25, 2012
NOT EVERY MAN. I BE EXAMPLE OF SUCH MEN
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by franklampard082(m): 2:29am On Sep 25, 2012
See question. Why would I been spending my time and money and u just to admire u alone while Konji tries to kill me. Sex has always been d subject be it primary, secondary or tertiary. It's like asking why do humans eat at all
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Networkmaster(m): 10:44am On Sep 26, 2012
If not sex, what else? I do not make friends with girls, unless i am out for marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When You Tell Your Barber You Want A Long Lasting Hairstyle / Why Do Men See Me And Then Go Behind Me To Stare At My Butt? / Fame And Luv- A Photo Film

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.