Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,299 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! (4768 Views)

She Is Frustrating My Life, Just After I Officially Proposed To Her / All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / 7 Secret Things All Guys Do That Girls Don’t Know About (2) (3) (4)

Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 12:43am On Feb 16, 2011
bro please ignore benyc shes my junior sister
and she just started seeing her menses that why shes so vexed rite now!!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 12:44am On Feb 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

^^^sista dont get mad at me, get mad at yourself for writing garbage claiming to be French when it clearly isnt. but since you keep on talking, let me TRANSLATE IT and educate you at the same time:
quand les gens veulent être près de toi, en d'autres termes ils sont saywhen un homme veut être près d'une dame, en d'autres termes, il dit que « venu laisse avoir le sexe simple »
meaning: when people want to be close to you, in other words they are ¨saywhen¨ a man wants to be close to a woman, in other words, he says that «came leave(drop) have the simple sex »

complete gibberish!

U claim to know something, u absolutely know nothing in ur fish brain. u need brainwashing.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 12:48am On Feb 16, 2011
190::

bro please ignore benyc shes my junior sister
and she just started seeing her menses that why shes so vexed rite now!!

Ur own dey flow well at all undecided my own just finished.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 12:49am On Feb 16, 2011
^^ [size=18pt]SLAP!! [/size] angry angry how dare you, i be your mate!!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 12:50am On Feb 16, 2011
^
does it feel embarassing to be corrected the way you were?
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 12:52am On Feb 16, 2011
Beync:

U claim to know something, u absolutely know nothing in your fish brain. u need brainwashing.

another example of brothas and sistas who dont want to learn. . . . . . . rather than accepting that she made a mistake, she decide to throw insults to make herself look relevant.

you used an online translator that made what you wrote sound gibberish and now you insult me?!
sistah, i dont have any harsh words for you. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  educate yourself!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by leeni: 12:55am On Feb 16, 2011
hey can anyone help me learn some Yoruba basic words, example how r u , fine thank u , whats up an so on
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 12:59am On Feb 16, 2011
leeni:

hey can anyone help me learn some Yoruba basic words, example how r u , fine thank u , whats up an so on

ask mzdarkskin shes yoruba!! angry angry
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 1:06am On Feb 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

another example of brothas and sistas who dont want to learn. . . . . . . rather than accepting that she made a mistake, she decide to throw insults to make herself look relevant.

you used an online translator that made what you wrote sound gibberish and now you insult me?!
sistah, i dont have any harsh words for you. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .  educate yourself!
why wud leave your biz to address Op quetsion and to fucos on my post. one can type error and adjust wen u find out. mind u i take corection but not in an arrongant manner like u jus displayed, u shud have known some manner of correction can land u some insults so take note.

^^ [size=18pt]SLAP!! [/size] angry angry how dare you, i be your mate!!
130, who a hell is your mate here? u are kidding urself right? Gives u 5 dirty slap on your ulgy face
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 1:22am On Feb 16, 2011
Beync:

130, who a hell is your mate here? u are kidding urself right? Gives u 5 dirty slap on your [size=18pt]ulgy[/size] face

have you read for your english exam
tomorrow you are going to school

besides you know where i would catch you
keep running your mouth
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 1:30am On Feb 16, 2011
^ oh! i cant remember reading for exams for yrs nw, then people like u wud rush to sit beside me to pass exams. am not in d same category with u mr 120
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 1:38am On Feb 16, 2011
@beync
I AM FRENCH, French is my birth language therefore if you use my language and make mistakes, I will always correct you.

What was so bad in
what I wrote to you? I stated that "you must have used an online translator because what you wrote made no sense". Where was the arrogant manner you are talking about?

Accept your mistake and be done with it rather than trying some cheap insult that will make you look worst off.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 1:43am On Feb 16, 2011
bro leave her she doesn't know who you are

shes like 12

i brought her first pairs of bra for her- ask her!!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 1:47am On Feb 16, 2011
MRbrownJAY:

@beync
I AM FRENCH, French is my birth language therefore if you use my language and make mistakes, I will always correct you.

What was so bad in
what I wrote to you? I stated that "you must have used an online translator because what you wrote made no sense". Where was the arrogant manner you are talking about?

Accept your mistake and be done with it rather than trying some cheap insult that will make you look worst off.

till u learn how to be polite in ur corrcetion, ur effort  wud so so futile take it or leave it, and wud earn u some more insults if u dont behave urself nw, who cares if u r a frenchman
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 1:51am On Feb 16, 2011
@110, a Kid in adult Zone, pls go to kiddies
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 1:54am On Feb 16, 2011
Beync:

@110, a Kid in adult Zone, pls go to kiddies
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Tosinville(m): 2:03am On Feb 16, 2011
Why u guys against beync?¿¿ u folkz needs go to eat pig shitt and let dat girl be.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 2:06am On Feb 16, 2011
^tonsin dont mind them 100 grin and co looking for moi
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Nobody: 2:09am On Feb 16, 2011
Child indeed!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Tosinville(m): 2:10am On Feb 16, 2011
^^^Thats why i ask u to be mine so dat you can feel safe and secure.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 2:10am On Feb 16, 2011
brownie leave benyc i know where i would get her

thanks 4 your mail bro,

do keep in touch
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 2:13am On Feb 16, 2011
MrJaygreen,grand pa, walking with ur stick, u r too old for this romance 80yrs u r still found in romance sesn, back off!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Tosinville(m): 2:14am On Feb 16, 2011

Guy, abeg free beync o! na my girl to be be dat o!
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 2:15am On Feb 16, 2011
Tosinville:

Guy, abeg free beync o! na my girl to be be dat o!

shut up yung man
do you know how she looks like
do you know her real name

shut up pls make better people talk undecided
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Tosinville(m): 2:19am On Feb 16, 2011

Guy, u hear me so, i no fit speak english o! but if u want make we dey drop grammar then i go use catapult take fire ur left eye taaaaar, free beync for me u hear me so?
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 2:23am On Feb 16, 2011
Tosinville:

[size=18pt]190,

Guy, u hear me so, i no fit speak english o! but if u want make we dey drop grammar then i go use catapult take fire your left eye taaaaar, free beync for me u hear me so?[/size]

Falls from chair

benyc you got mail, x
angry angry
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Tosinville(m): 2:23am On Feb 16, 2011
Beync,

Girl, never let 190 words bug you, u know d lad has a brain disease and he refused to complete his injections yesterday at d psychiatric ward.
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 2:31am On Feb 16, 2011

brownie leave benyc i know where i would get her

thanks 4 your mail bro,

do keep in touch

90! 90!make sure u dont come my office begging for dat return ticket again, u r finished.
Tosinville:

^^^Thats why i ask u to be mine so dat you can feel safe and secure.
I beliv u. but these boys na small pickin dey no fit do me anything.
Tosinville:

Beync,

Girl, never let 190 words bug you, u know d lad has a brain disease and he refused to complete his injections yesterday at d psychiatric ward.
yeh, he left the hospital with those chain around his legs running towards the market. we need to get hold of him so he dont destroy thins
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 2:33am On Feb 16, 2011
angry angry angry

Are you both talking to me

Benyc I bet you have never left lagos all your life
[s]keep mouthing tosin who is kills cows for aboki under 3rd mainland bridge!![/s]
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Beync(f): 2:37am On Feb 16, 2011

angry angry angry

Are you both talking to me

Benyc I bet you have never left lagos all your life
[s]keep mouthing tosin who is kills cows for aboki under 3rd mainland bridge!![/s]

my english teacher! u mean u r in cotonu or wat
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by Tosinville(m): 2:41am On Feb 16, 2011
Beync,

You're funny girl lol
Re: Are All Guys Just After Se X? Read! by 197(f): 2:44am On Feb 16, 2011
Beync:

my english teacher! u mean u r in cotonu or wat

[size=18pt]SLAP!![/size] angry angry

Ladies What Would U Do If Your Spouse Hire This Damsel To Be Ur Childs Nanny? / MAN OF THE YEAR; See This SEXY Guy Spotted At The ATM. / 18+ "OMG! See What This Lady Has On Her Verginal!" 18+