Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,656 members, 7,823,859 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! (64361 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by clive2u(m): 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
cooooooks:
You know she wants to fvck him right?

lol. Unless she's wise if not such stories ends in pregnancy and premium tears
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by kaima1984(f): 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
If he dumps you please dust yourself and forge ahead,them no born you because of him
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by RTSC: 11:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
To raise a girl child is not easy.

Even in this perilous times, they will still want to put their parents in trouble.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by letitrainnow(m): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
athaboi:
allow that puna to rest...the one wey him collect when you were still serving in Lagos is enough... keep the puna for your husband
Abi
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by greggng: 11:36pm On Aug 16, 2020
1Sharon:

OK will she employ herself?

Some of you are just funny . A graduate should think out of the box. One day a young beautiful lady walk up to me for a chat. I taught she came to beg for money for transport ...she told me sir I want to be snapping all this car's you display and advertise for u ....you go dey pay me commission ....I was so happy to see a lady not asking for money but for something reasonable to do...to cut the story short she sold more than 10 cars for us cos I linked her to other dealers ....on one ocvassion the person she sold car to started dating her ...to God be the glory they married ....she is in USA with the man but do send me cars for sale ....I love people that are creative ....

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Excuses: 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2020
athaboi:
allow that puna to rest...the one wey him collect when you were still serving in Lagos is enough... keep the puna for your husband

U can talk straight oh..

OP are you ready to settle down?..is you guy ready to come see your parents..?

Are you the one stopping him?

What do you want from this relationship? Can you tolerate him with his flaws?

From service time till now is enough time for u to figure out his intentions torwards you..

Tell ur man what u want, u're done with service for Christ sakes..

Ur parents are strict because they love u. nd want the best for you.

#Do what you know will make them proud of you...!
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by RTSC: 11:38pm On Aug 16, 2020
clive2u:
She will join the long line of Yoruba girls pregnant while in their father's house.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by cooooooks(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lol. Only if you lose your head.

At least i know that our education système teaches about contraception.

As long as she doesnt think she can fvck him to the altar, no premium tears are necessary.

clive2u:
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by amehajodo: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
you should obey ur parents

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by leosahm(m): 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
That guy wants to use u and cashout sharp....... Coz am nt understanding why he angrily wants birthday surprise u like he's ya father...... If he really wants to surprise let him cum meet ya parents.... Rubbish.... Pls say no to untimely death.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by ahiboilandgas: 11:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heartheart:
Hi I just needed to bring this here. I am 22 years of age and I am not happy at all. My boy friend and I are in a long distance relationship. Not long perse. He is in lagos while I'm in abeokuta. I served in lagos so that's how we met and we got to spend quality time together.

Now since I've passed out I've been at home. I passed out in June. So it's been June that we saw last and now we're in august. He has been disturbing me to come visit him as it has not been easy staying alone, loneliness and all. I promised to visit him next week which also happened to be my birthday week. I have super strict parents but I still promised I will find my way.

I told them (parents) that I was travelling to visit a friend (girl). I could not tell them it was my boyfriend I was going to see because I knew deep down they wouldn't allow me travel to another city to see a guy. But my parents have blatantly refused that I cannot visit this girl. I had to tell my bf that I was not going to come. He was so sad and angry and he let me know he has wasted a lot of money preparing to surprise me for my birthday. He was so excited to see me and he had made a lot of plans. He told me he was disappointed in me and he doesn't think he can continue a relationship like this. Yes he comes to abeokuta sometimes but he mostly lodges in the hotel. He told me he can't continue lodging in the hotel that if I love him I will make effort. I tried to convince my parents they did not gree. Imagine, I told them I wanted to see a gf that they knew and they refused. What if I had told them he was a guy.

Pls guys how do u advise me to save my relationship, I'm in a tight spot right now and really sad.
he should come formally to see your parents

4 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by abdullahi45: 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2020
victoradey:
OMG! Though I didn't know you but your write up shows the guy only want you for sex.
You are still very young consider the fact that you are a graduate at 22, there are many profitable things you can still do with this your age that will make other ladies look up to you and give you a glorious future.
Thank God for your strict parent who don't want your destiny and glory to be battered and butchered on the altar of sex, listen to them the more and be more close to your creator to know why you are here on earth so that your route and journey life can be defined. Being bothered by boy enemy is a distraction to you now and a poison to your moving forward.
Make meaningful use of your time on something profitable, not in pursuit of men that is only around to empty you of your glory.
Let the guy go and have a close relationship with God for the best.
Listen to your parent, don't be bothered by the word lust that rapped as love, make meaningful use of your time for a glorious future and have a close relationship with your creator for your self discovery.
I see a glorious destiny!
I see a brighter future!
I see a world changer!

I am astonished. Nairaland is still filled with many positive influencers and great would-be parents.

Thanks for your contributions Chief. I got some nuggets too..
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by sinola(m): 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
From all indication, this babe really made up her mind to visit that clown called bf. Konji na bastard.
Nothing we say here will make her change her mind.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
mutter:
Honestly at that age after your youth service you should be old enough to visit friends and spend the night.
However, you have finished your youth service what stops him from proposing?
My dear don't be left behind when the marriage wind blows.
If he is not ready let him keep his distance so that serious men can come forward.
as ur own dickk dey close abi?
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Lorechino(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
E be like say we d build d same house ,, cos my own roof d leak as ur own.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Kolapo443(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
My dear, concentrate on improving your life, as hot as Nigeria is you are still adding boyfriend matter join. If your life is better and you didn't find a better man, come and look into my eyes and tell me assh*le. By the way come and buy unrefined Shea butter and resell in Abeokuta. /2347066568778

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by cocolacec(m): 11:42pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heartheart:
Hi I just needed to bring this here. I am 22 years of age and I am not happy at all. My boy friend and I are in a long distance relationship. Not long perse. He is in lagos while I'm in abeokuta. I served in lagos so that's how we met and we got to spend quality time together.

Now since I've passed out I've been at home. I passed out in June. So it's been June that we saw last and now we're in august. He has been disturbing me to come visit him as it has not been easy staying alone, loneliness and all. I promised to visit him next week which also happened to be my birthday week. I have super strict parents but I still promised I will find my way.

I told them (parents) that I was travelling to visit a friend (girl). I could not tell them it was my boyfriend I was going to see because I knew deep down they wouldn't allow me travel to another city to see a guy. But my parents have blatantly refused that I cannot visit this girl. I had to tell my bf that I was not going to come. He was so sad and angry and he let me know he has wasted a lot of money preparing to surprise me for my birthday. He was so excited to see me and he had made a lot of plans. He told me he was disappointed in me and he doesn't think he can continue a relationship like this. Yes he comes to abeokuta sometimes but he mostly lodges in the hotel. He told me he can't continue lodging in the hotel that if I love him I will make effort. I tried to convince my parents they did not gree. Imagine, I told them I wanted to see a gf that they knew and they refused. What if I had told them he was a guy.

Pls guys how do u advise me to save my relationship, I'm in a tight spot right now and really sad.

The man is selfish and inconsiderate.You have to maintain your stand and that of your parents.If he wants you to visit him freely ,he should bring his parents to do the introduction.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by BENEAMATA: 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
So you want to put your female friend in trouble by lying that you want to visit her and end up in a man's house ? If anything goes wrong who do you think will be compelled to produce you if you go missing ? And did you see the way a corper like you was sobbing and downcaste before fsars officers fee weeks ago ? Turned out her man , whom she just met is a wanted armed robber . Think of your parents please .
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Kennyohio(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
SAY "NO" to UNEMPLOYMENT, but be a bo$$ of your own through FREELANCING on FIVERR

Don't miss out!

*JOIN*

https://chatDOTwhatsappDOTcom/H3M3FkpQ9BkCH4wNWWeLA6

Or

Message me on Whatsapp via 08065188085
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
cooooooks:
You know she wants to fvck him right?

That's how one 'bro' on nairaland was busy arguing that women have little to zero sexual urges few days ago.
Till he hears the extent some ladies have gone just to get the D grin
She herself that is lying to her parents because of a man also wants the D grin

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by clive2u(m): 11:48pm On Aug 16, 2020
cooooooks:
Lol. Only if you lose your head.

At least i know that our education système teaches about contraception.

As long as she doesnt think she can fvck him to the altar, no premium tears are necessary.

abi. why I said unless she's wise.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by laluski(m): 11:50pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heartheart:

So you mean to tell me you never heard nor read about the girl whose dad was former Deputy Governor whose boy friend KILLED her for money rituals...she left the house on the pretext of going back to "skool" and ended up at the boyfriend's house who killed her and almost succeeded in using her corpse for rituals...
So you really want your life to end in tears for you and your parents all because of a "boyfriend"....are u fking kidding me? So while at your age..your mates are STRUGGLING to get good jobs your own na boyfriend..chai see wasted sperm angry

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by abdullahi45: 11:52pm On Aug 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
Not only selfish but self centered.....

He must be a cynical egocentric sociopath for getting angry over such childish issue, as if he has even paid her bride price. Nonsense and its ingredients..
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by andyanders: 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
.Most of you girls not yet married, reasons with their anus instead of their brain. Your parents gave you an instruction not to travel and you want to disobey your parents 'cus of a guy who don't reason with his brain, but his legs.

Op, I pity your stupidity.

Same stupidity lead a promising young girl, to her early grave. She lied to her parents that she was travelling to see her girl friend in Ogun state, but parents never knew she was going to Abuja along with her girlfriend. Their bus had an accident along Abuja road, she died but her friend survived.

Op, a guy who cannot reason with you and count himself lucky to someone like you whose parents are stricts, doesn't worth a human being.

Op, have you asked yourself a question? What if something goes wrong on this journey?

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Burtter(m): 11:53pm On Aug 16, 2020
There’s something called accident. Please don’t go. Don’t let accident happened to you o. That guy will deny you. Nothing serious in your relationship with him. It’s all about sex. Don’t get carried away

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by cooooooks(m): 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Lool.

Many guys allow this false info to create false expectations that could harm real life relationships.

They should go and check polls thay measure how many women fake satisfaction and other related questions.

When they meet real life and realise that the konji they think they have hook their girl more than them, they begin to feel emasculated.

cheesy

Chii59:

That's how one 'bro' on nairaland was busy arguing that women have little to zero sexual urges few days ago.
Till he hears the extent some ladies have gone just to get the D grin
She herself that is lying to her parents because of a man also wants the D grin
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Changethechain: 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Tell him to come marry you. All this things will end
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Danwakae(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heartheart:

How can you bring this simple issue to NL ?... U will not passed out o , inshAllah , Just tell him to come see your parents, if he is truly in love and want you to come for days visits... Don't visit him him, if he is not ready to come see your parents .. what about if u go visit him in lag and come back same day ?, Its not far , you can go early morning , get to lag by 9:am , stay for 6hrs hours and return back before 6pm... But the issue is that he will fvck u, and what about if u get belle(pregnant) will he be man enough to go see your parents and Mary you , that he cannot do it now ... Use it sense oo, Na pandemic we dey o
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by abdullahi45: 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
andyanders:
Good advise. Most of you girl not yet married reasons with their anus instead of their brain. You parents gave you an instruction not to travel and you want to disobey your parents 'cus of a guy who don't reason with his brain, but his legs. Op, I pity your stupidity.

Same stupidity lead a promising your girl, who lied to her parents that she was travell

I can't agree less with you. That lady is quite jejunely stupid. The guy thinks with his third leg, not even his legs..
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by RioCarputo(m): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
If truly he loves you, he will understand you enough and even be the one to encourage you.

I think, he wants you to be around him often so that he can fulfill his sexual desires on a regular basis.

Yield to your parents advices, don't go visit him, and let him quit the relationship himself if that's his wish.

You're still young - build your self up:, if possible go further your education, get yourself a job, chase your dreams and believe in God and yourself.

Do not trying hard to conform to the societal demands of having a boyfriend by all means, as if, it's one big lifetime achievement, to avoid emotional rollercoaster.

Let him be aware, that if he wants you to be coming over to see him and sleeps over, he should come see your parents. if he stands his ground, my sister, break up with him as soon as possible, so that you won't turn a feminist overnight and join the bandwagon of those ladies that says "Men Are Scum ", because that guy is a wrong choice. Have a wonderful night.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by petitoni(f): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heartheart:

The only plan he had for you was how he is going to sleep with you multiple times. He was disappointed his evil intentions were boycotted.
If you listen to your parents and make sure you don't just throw yourself at any man in the name of love.. You will Thank them in the future.. If he is serious let him come and visit you in your parents house, introduce him to them.. You're 22.
Sex is not love!!
Be guided!!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by webmaster99(m): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
my super eye solution cures all eyes problems,
so your eyes can be bright once again
the eye shall be your guide!
it works like miracle
trust me on this

i love you jesus!

do visit my thread to read more
https://www.nairaland.com/6057015/how-natural-eye-solution-made

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / How Do I Forgive Him? / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.