Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,527 members, 7,823,286 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:07 AM

My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! (64358 Views)

My Family Is At The Verge Of Destruction / My Cousin Who Got Married Last Year July Is Actually Thinking Of Leaving / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by gafaardy(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
He will approach your parents if he is a real man

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by luluosas(m): 10:55pm On Aug 16, 2020
Repent of your fornication and escape hell fire now. Boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is a SIN called fornication, which is punishable in hell fire. Repent now or die in your sins and escape heaven for all eternity. Don't forget that Jesus Christ is coming now
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by emanobis(m): 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
My dear, the guy himself isn't serious with you.
If he normally comes to Abeokuta and lodges in a hotel; why can't he come to your house and declare his intentions; knowing fully well that your parents are strict. What if you go to Lag and never came back and your parents will go and arrest d innocent gal friend u told dem abt?
Plz, seems he is nt serious with you, if he is serious, tel him dt u'v informed ur parents abt him and dt he is welcomed to ur house...period

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by joyandfaith: 10:56pm On Aug 16, 2020
VanTee20:
Everyone is talking as if they weren't dating at 22.
Nairalanders and hypocrisy.

Does dating at 22 means lying to parents

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by SpartanKing: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heartheart:
Hi I just needed to bring this here. I am 22 years of age and I am not happy at all. My boy friend and I are in a long distance relationship. Not long perse. He is in lagos while I'm in abeokuta. I served in lagos so that's how we met and we got to spend quality time together.

Now since I've passed out I've been at home. I passed out in June. So it's been June that we saw last and now we're in august. He has been disturbing me to come visit him as it has not been easy staying alone, loneliness and all. I promised to visit him next week which also happened to be my birthday week. I have super strict parents but I still promised I will find my way.

I told them (parents) that I was travelling to visit a friend (girl). I could not tell them it was my boyfriend I was going to see because I knew deep down they wouldn't allow me travel to another city to see a guy. But my parents have blatantly refused that I cannot visit this girl. I had to tell my bf that I was not going to come. He was so sad and angry and he let me know he has wasted a lot of money preparing to surprise me for my birthday. He was so excited to see me and he had made a lot of plans. He told me he was disappointed in me and he doesn't think he can continue a relationship like this. Yes he comes to abeokuta sometimes but he mostly lodges in the hotel. He told me he can't continue lodging in the hotel that if I love him I will make effort. I tried to convince my parents they did not gree. Imagine, I told them I wanted to see a gf that they knew and they refused. What if I had told them he was a guy.

Pls guys how do u advise me to save my relationship, I'm in a tight spot right now and really sad.
You're about to make the worst mistake of your life! You're afraid of being dumped: hence the need, to fight tooth and nail to make him happy! Peradventure, on your way to Lagos to see your "godking," something negative happened to you. You'll get to know the real him, when he gets you pregnant! Why is it that 99.99% of today's girls are irresponsible?

3 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by LoveThemChubby(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Please face your future and leave that man. He is just after your body. How long will you continue to lie to your parents to satisfy him? If peradventure something goes wrong in the course of the visit how will it be resolved since your parents don't even know him? Any man who truly values you will not want you to keep lying because of him.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Reckyd123(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
You're simply not matured enough to date, so quit until you are. Simple. Moreover, the relationship as I understand all you wrote here is all about sex, it's gonna end in premium cry soon.

Engage yourself with quality things that's gonna develop you and try get a job. Leave penis alone.

quote author=Heartheart post=92860414]Hi I just needed to bring this here. I am 22 years of age and I am not happy at all. My boy friend and I are in a long distance relationship. Not long perse. He is in lagos while I'm in abeokuta. I served in lagos so that's how we met and we got to spend quality time together.

Now since I've passed out I've been at home. I passed out in June. So it's been June that we saw last and now we're in august. He has been disturbing me to come visit him as it has not been easy staying alone, loneliness and all. I promised to visit him next week which also happened to be my birthday week. I have super strict parents but I still promised I will find my way.

I told them (parents) that I was travelling to visit a friend (girl). I could not tell them it was my boyfriend I was going to see because I knew deep down they wouldn't allow me travel to another city to see a guy. But my parents have blatantly refused that I cannot visit this girl. I had to tell my bf that I was not going to come. He was so sad and angry and he let me know he has wasted a lot of money preparing to surprise me for my birthday. He was so excited to see me and he had made a lot of plans. He told me he was disappointed in me and he doesn't think he can continue a relationship like this. Yes he comes to abeokuta sometimes but he mostly lodges in the hotel. He told me he can't continue lodging in the hotel that if I love him I will make effort. I tried to convince my parents they did not gree. Imagine, I told them I wanted to see a gf that they knew and they refused. What if I had told them he was a guy.

Pls guys how do u advise me to save my relationship, I'm in a tight spot right now and really sad.[/quote]

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Hebunoluwa: 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heartheart:
Hi I just needed to bring this here. I am 22 years of age and I am not happy at all. My boy friend and I are in a long distance relationship. Not long perse. He is in lagos while I'm in abeokuta. I served in lagos so that's how we met and we got to spend quality time together.

Pls guys how do u advise me to save my relationship, I'm in a tight spot right now and really sad.
The Truth is nothing will tell you that will change your mind, for you to ask such it shows the guy has money which makes it hard for you to leave him, is he the only man on heart? You are just 22 and he has never asked you when can he meet your parents, please don't full your self, have you ever gone to his place and rejected sex when you where serving?, my guess is probably u give him everything he wants during sex
Use your head don't let anyone turn you to a sex machine in d name of love
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by lascos912(m): 10:58pm On Aug 16, 2020
while some people are still looking for food
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by greggng: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
cooooooks:
So because you decided to wait until 30, everyone should decide like you?

People sjould stop making sex a do or die affair. Just dont use it to measure your self, build your esteem or make decisions based on it alone.

What I am saying is that society 've lost its value ...at 22 a serious person should be thinking about getting a job before putting all her mind on a man ...

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by RexTramadol1: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
That guy no be am at all
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Nobody: 10:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
dingbang:
smiley I can have you banned but i'll forgive. smiley
Ban me abeg!!! Make I rest for nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by moneyissweet(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
You get big ass? If yes, then fuuuck your boyfriend..

Just PM me make we dey flex dey go no shakens.

Heartheart:

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by emanobis(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
luluosas:
Repent of your fornication and escape hell fire now. Boyfriend/girlfriend relationship is a SIN called fornication, which is punishable in hell fire. Repent now or die in your sins and escape heaven for all eternity. Don't forget that Jesus Christ is coming now

Plz, stop preaching this...there's absolutely nothing wrong for someone to have a boy/girlfriend.
You can let us desist frm pre+marital sex, bt as for having friends, nothing is wrong with it.
Is friendship is wrong, Wt abt married ppl stil cheating, will u nw say dt marriage is a sin?

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by cuddling44(f): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
GOFRONT:
Na Konji dey worry my guy..... Nothing else....

Pls where is our preacherman @ Righteousness89. Comman talk to her
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Ojb194616: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
We wey never see our girlfriend for one year nko?

That man no love u o.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heartheart:

Fùck him (not literally, if you're yet to do that grin ). Let him piss off.

What he should do is come to your place and get to know your folks...and he has to keep going to Abk to lodge in those hotels till he musters enough resources to marry you. He's not yet ready for marriage, and he's also an asshōle.

Don't sneak to Lagos without your parents' consent, don't allow anyone use you for yahoo rituals!

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by 1Sharon(f): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
joyandfaith:

Does dating at 22 means lying to parents

Lying to parents LOL. How many nigerians haven't lied to their parents?

Nigerian parents aren't reasonable.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by alizma: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heartheart:

He only enjoys getting in between your legs. Any matured many who is serious about settling down with a girl will understand what you are facing at home and will be ready to meet your parents so as to create that confidence that will allow them grant you permission to visit him when necessary.
He should have been happy that he finds a girl who cannot just wake up to visit any man without anyone restricting her movement.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by kosiebe(m): 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
And what do you want us to do?
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Lexusgs430: 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Heartheart:

He should make his way to ABK, and lodge in a hotel or call it quits........

The relationship was not meant for you.......

NB : If he feels he really wants you, he should get his people to meet your people and do the needful.......

Or else, allow his sorry ass go......
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by seunjungle1(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2020
Only if you can listen to my piece of advice...chat me through this 09041979530
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:03pm On Aug 16, 2020

Sweet 22 years old. If I am the boyfriend I will make sure I fvck you well well since you won't be going back to Lagos from Abeokuta that same day. It is girls like you that Randy men pray they meet. You want to go and taste and fvck dick for a whole week that is why you are lying to your parents and calling for people to help you get access on how you will get fvcked by your boyfriend. If not your parents have the mind of God they will have allowed you and you are angry at that.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by 1Sharon(f): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
greggng:

What I am saying is that society 've lost its value ...at 22 a serious person should be thinking about getting a job before putting all her mind on a man ...

And who told you she isnt focused on doing that?
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by pitamah901: 11:05pm On Aug 16, 2020
Acidosis:

At 22, listen to whoever will stand by you if, on your way to Lagos or your return trip to Abeokuta, you break your two legs.

Wow,best advice

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by 1Sharon(f): 11:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
typical narrow mined comments from hypocritical nigerians.
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by levi2(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
If na boy dey stay with parents now, we no go hear word, they will call him mumy and Daddy's boy. He cannot rent his own house...now na woman , all the feminist don shut up......what happened to equal rights for everything...when dem tell una say everything no suppose equal, una go dey talk any how....

Shalaye pple
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by shigoawesu(m): 11:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
I haven't seen my girlfriend for a year now and we don't know when we can possibly see
You guys should grow up

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Olude193: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
leonard002:
Just in case it hasn't busted. Tell them of a fictitious job interview you have in Lagos. Then travel and see your love.

Loooool awon baddest geng

Wa gbayi

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by Kobicove(m): 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
dingbang:
Please leave that man, he isnt understanding. A responsible man who knows that a lady is still living under her parents roof will not think of telling you to leave your parents house passing the night in another state.

You have said it all!
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by seunjungle1(m): 11:10pm On Aug 16, 2020
You're very sick! All you enjoy doing with that guy is fuvk fuvk and fuvk!!! If you know that you love him and he really want to marry you why can't him tell your parents you want to marry and invite the guy to do every needs to engage you in marriage. I smell that your relationship with the guy cannot last

[ author=Heartheart post=92860414]Hi I just needed to bring this here. I am 22 years of age and I am not happy at all. My boy friend and I are in a long distance relationship. Not long perse. He is in lagos while I'm in abeokuta. I served in lagos so that's how we met and we got to spend quality time together.

Pls guys how do u advise me to save my relationship, I'm in a tight spot right now and really sad.[/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend Is On The Verge Of Leaving Me. Help! by cooooooks(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2020
Advice should be understood else whats the point.

Saying nothing is not an advice.

MartinsD12:

I guess you do not understand simple English read it again it, it's just an advice, if she likes she takes it if she no like na her cup of coffee

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Can Someone Pls Explain What Is Going On Here? (pics/video) / How Do I Forgive Him? / What's Your Biggest Fear About Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.