Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. (4349 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 12:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bitter men everywhere, the worse part about these new sets on nairaland is that,They actually think they are making sense, lol , This has opened my eyes to realize there are a lot of bitter men out there , but they will never admit that stinginess and brokenness is their problem. If you hv money and class, trust me u won’t be creating yeye trends to prove a point that’s totally pointless. Group chats really ? Over women r this and that ? Wonders shall never end.

Only on nairaland where men who are men are called simps , by broke men who most times hvnt figured their lives and r stack lonely . It’s alright, anything that makes u sleep at night .

35 Likes 7 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Petyprincess(f): 1:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
Bitter men everywhere, the worse part about this new sets on nairaland is that,They actually think they are making sense, lol , This has opened my eyes to realize there are a lot of bitter men out there , but they will never admit that stinginess and brokenness is their problem. If you hv money and class, trust me u won’t be creating yeye trends to prove a point that’s totally pointless. Group chats really ? Over women r this and that ? Wonders shall never end.

Only on nairaland where men who are men are called simps , by broke men who most times hvnt figured there lives and r stack lonely . It’s alright, anything that makes u sleep at night .
This summarized it all!!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2020
Petyprincess:

This summarized it all!!
swears . It’s becoming ridiculous

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Positivechick: 1:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
Bitter men everywhere, the worse part about this new sets on nairaland is that,They actually think they are making sense, lol , This has opened my eyes to realize there are a lot of bitter men out there , but they will never admit that stinginess and brokenness is their problem. If you hv money and class, trust me u won’t be creating yeye trends to prove a point that’s totally pointless. Group chats really ? Over women r this and that ? Wonders shall never end.

Only on nairaland where men who are men are called simps , by broke men who most times hvnt figured there lives and r stack lonely . It’s alright, anything that makes u sleep at night .
someone finally said it

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by davien(m): 1:23pm On Aug 16, 2020
Booked. For laughs and popcorn.
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by DaddyRochie1642: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
grin grin
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Sundrus: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Bashing thread activated....

4 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by sirzee1660(m): 1:34pm On Aug 16, 2020
Have nothing to say....
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Vyzz: 1:35pm On Aug 16, 2020
Seriously I can't understand the is war between males and females and here I am waiting for someone to make me understand....

Okay

Let me start with u op....

You said that only in nairaland is were men who are men are called Simplyleo....

Sorry Simp

What do u know about men?...

8 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Westernlove: 1:46pm On Aug 16, 2020
Thread for Expired, Evening, Frustrated and Outdated Newspapers & Leeches to pour out their Frustrations on the scarcity of muguns to leech on lol......Hungry Idiots......Has anyone ever seen the likes of "Cococandy" opening threads to shame Men? That's what we call Class not these hungry Idiots living In face me I slap you looking for a mugun messiah to alleviate and rescue them from their terrible poverty life....... grin grin grin

145 Likes 21 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 1:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:
Thread for Expired, Evening, Frustrated and Outdated Newspapers & Leeches to pour out their Frustrations on the scarcity of muguns to leech on lol......Hungry Idiots...... grin grin grin
we both know that signature is an irony grin

4 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 1:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:
...[s]...Has anyone ever seen the likes of "Cococandy" opening threads to shame Men? That's what we call Class not these hungry Idiots living In face me I slap you looking for a mugun messiah to alleviate and rescue them from their terrible poverty life.......[/b] grin grin [/s]grin
E pain am ,we all know the people liking ur comment obviously got hit in the right nerve

10 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by bankulizer: 2:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
Bitter men everywhere, the worse part about these new sets on nairaland is that,They actually think they are making sense, lol , This has opened my eyes to realize there are a lot of bitter men out there , but they will never admit that stinginess and brokenness is their problem. If you hv money and class, trust me u won’t be creating yeye trends to prove a point that’s totally pointless. Group chats really ? Over women r this and that ? Wonders shall never end.

Only on nairaland where men who are men are called simps , by broke men who most times hvnt figured their lives and r stack lonely . It’s alright, anything that makes u sleep at night .

The word simp is very convenient for them to type behind their keypads

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Theundertaker(m): 2:30pm On Aug 16, 2020
bankulizer:

The word simp is very convenient for them to type behind their keypads
Their low self esteem gets the best of them , they feel trying to make other men who are better than them feel low ,makes them feel good about themselves

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by cooooooks(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Finally? Every week someone makes this same post.

Positivechick:
someone finally said it
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by jamalnation(m): 2:51pm On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:
Thread for Expired, Evening, Frustrated and Outdated Newspapers & Leeches to pour out their Frustrations on the scarcity of muguns to leech on lol......Hungry Idiots......Has anyone ever seen the likes of "Cococandy" opening threads to shame Men? That's what we call Class not these hungry Idiots living In face me I slap you looking for a mugun messiah to alleviate and rescue them from their terrible poverty life....... grin grin grin

see finishing

This guy must be a graduate from london school of DISSING founded in 1896

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by cooooooks(m): 2:54pm On Aug 16, 2020
There are bitter men and bitter women in Nigeria.

Abi does brokenness and disappointment in Nigeria only affect men?

Acting like human beings are not flawed is ridiculous, there are many women like Amber Heard.

If you are looking for rich men who are "red pillers", go read bout Leonardo di Caprio.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 3:01pm On Aug 16, 2020
cooooooks:
There are bitter men and bitter women in Nigeria.

Abi does brokenness and disappointment in Nigeria only affect men?

Acting like human beings are not flawed is ridiculous, there are many women like Amber Heard.

If you are looking for rich men who are "red pillers", go read bout Leonardo di Caprio.
did he call himself a redpiller ? Is he on nairaland creating nuisance?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Finnese001: 3:06pm On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:

Shot fired!!!

I repeat shot fired!!!!!

45 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:08pm On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:

See the Baby FOOOOL with high esteem who wants to Die because of ordinary Hoe, You can't make an ordinary Hoe fall for just only you. Mumu, Omugwo, Oponu, Olodo, Ode......Baby Males, Cry Cry Idiots, You lots are not fit to be called Males talkless of being called Men, Your types should be thrown Into the Solitary Confinement and the door key should be thrown Inside the Ocean, Indi Ara....... grin grin grin
....Lol. must you be this wicked?

18 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:
.....Gbas Gbos.E don happen.

Let the fight start. grin

21 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 3:17pm On Aug 16, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
.....Gbas Gbos.E don happen.

Let the fight start. grin
which fight undecided

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 3:18pm On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:
I can see the Hoe who opened this thread regretting and feeling remorse why she opened this thread lol...... grin grin grin
keep deceiving urself as u usually do grin

5 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Westernlove: 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
keep deceiving urself as u usually do grin

Lol I'm sure you will have multiple orgasms now as I've finally quoted your post.......Go and repent and be good....... grin grin grin

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:

Lol I'm sure you will have multiple orgasms now as I've finally quoted your post olosho.......Go and repent and be good....... grin grin grin
quit trying to deceive ur fellow bitter association members, u quote me even when I don’t quote you

4 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by cooooooks(m): 3:28pm On Aug 16, 2020
Don't call her an olosho, there's already plenty to refute in her post.

Westernlove:

Lol I'm sure you will have multiple orgasms now as I've finally quoted your post olosho.......Go and repent and be good....... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Aug 16, 2020
cooooooks:
Don't call her an olosho, there's already plenty to refute in her post.

Dumb people resort to insult when they can either
Ignore or
Answer objectively and truthfully.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Regex: 3:33pm On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:

Bro allow them catch their cruise... Don't be a killjoy, sit back and learn from this thread.

3 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 3:39pm On Aug 16, 2020
You people need to realize things don’t get to me, especially here on nairaland

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

#GoldenPenis: This Is Why Single Mothers Deserve No Pity!! (Photos) / Wizkid Like Me But He Was Too Shy To Ask Me Out- Chindima / Am In Love With A Guy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.