Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,042 members, 7,845,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. (4365 Views)

Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Polo Is Out / Stingy Men Association Of Nigeria Funniest Pictures So Far / Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by UDUJ(m): 10:57pm On Aug 16, 2020
lefulefu:
this is going to be interesting cheesy cheesy

Lefu this whole redpill and feminist battle has been gathering serious heat for the past 2 weeks now cheesy

Serious gender war going on. Just remaining for each group to bring physical weapons to the battlefield cheesy

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2020
UDUJ:

Lefu this whole redpill and feminist battle has been gathering serious heat for the past 2 weeks now cheesy

Serious gender war going on. Just remaining for each group to bring physical weapons to the battlefield cheesy
na wao cheesy....what of the alpha males cheesy..why dem no come join the battle cheesy.abi dem neautral for this one?

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 16, 2020
Mekenz:
many atimes I don't blame guys that are bashing our Nigeria gals, I have learnt that mejority of them are speaking out of what they have encountered in the hands of some of our ladies, frankly speaking a large percentage of our gals are so damaged that they have nothing to offer in a relationship, some many of them are money mongers, deceivers, manipulator's and self entitled bitches.

Not long ago I got one small contract job like that, I was so eager to disclose it to my gal, but I resisted the urge, instead if find it necessary to use that medium to test our relationship, so as to take it to another level, only if she can just scale through the test.

so i started forming moody, reduce my frequent calls, start acting broke, when she enquire from me to know what's wrong, I told her categorically without mincing words, that I'm broke, that I stock all my money in one business venture like that, which have refused to yield any profit as we speak, she encouraged me not to give up that things will get back to normal very soon, I said amen. one week past getting to two weeks, i notice her so called love started dwindling, I will call her sometimes she will not pick,I started flashing her to be the one to be calling, but mejority atimes she won't call. she started giving me one flimsy excuses on why she won't visit me whenever I demanded, I will just be laughing in my mind, because I made the whole scenario to look very real, so she started questioning her love for me.

while the arrangements was going on, I will reminisce on the things I have done to her, and why these her attitudinal change shouldn't be necessary. To cap it all she is now avoiding me like a leper lols, I have now broken up with her in my mind, though not official, because I'm waiting for the rightful moment.
u better break up with her quickly before she go come post for twitter on how she suffered for u for donkey yrs and u finally dumped her wen u made money.Just call her and let her know her errors and tell her the relationship b/w u and her its over.Its better u let her know oo.

6 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by JONNYSPUTE(m): 11:04pm On Aug 16, 2020
ImaIma1:

When I see all this bashing of Nigerian females especially like the bolded, I always wonder if these Nigerian males think they are perfect or whole...like they themselves are without flaws like their counterparts.

Bashing didn't start today and it will not end now. What usually happens is that sooner or later, these men eat their own words.
....And does all you wrote here justifies the wayward life our ladies are living now?Why is it that most of you ladies can't even condemn an atrocity by your gender?
Most you all blame the man?
Is a shame that most ladies of these days ont want to take responsibilities of there a tions

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 11:09pm On Aug 16, 2020
Someone source of income grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove:
Thread for Expired, Evening, Frustrated and Outdated Newspapers & Leeches to pour out their Frustrations on the scarcity of muguns to leech on lol......Hungry Idiots......Has anyone ever seen the likes of "Cococandy" opening threads to shame Men? That's what we call Class not these hungry Idiots living In face me I slap you looking for a mugun messiah to alleviate and rescue them from their terrible poverty life....... grin grin grin

You too wicked bro grin

9 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
we both know that signature is an irony grin

Not funny undecided

6 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2020
Chii59:

Dumb people resort to insult when they can either
Ignore or
Answer objectively and truthfully.

Are you also an olosho feminist?? grin

12 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Shugavee(f): 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2020
april2018:

Not funny undecided
but so damn funny to me grin
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Shugavee:
but so damn funny to me grin

BITCH

12 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by BigJoe19: 11:41pm On Aug 16, 2020
Westernlove has said it all cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Mekenz(m): 11:45pm On Aug 16, 2020
lefulefu:
u better break up with her quickly before she go come post for twitter on how she suffered for u for donkey yrs and u finally dumped her wen u made money.Just call her and let her know her errors and tell her the relationship b/w u and her its over.Its better u let her know oo.
yeah I'm thinking towards that direction, but I just want her to be the one to give up on the relationship, by so doing I won't have any remorse towards her because I have seen her Finnish.

7 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by cooooooks(m): 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2020
You are proving her point.

wink

april2018:

Are you also an olosho feminist?? grin

3 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 17, 2020
cooooooks:

wink

He just did. What a dumb bloke. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by AstroG: 12:05am On Aug 17, 2020
grin grin grin

I can see that some haggard looking worn out Naija oloshos re fighting back grin

13 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 12:06am On Aug 17, 2020
cooooooks:

wink

Chairman the gal come wor wor die.. shocked shocked tueh. grin cool The one wey pain me pass she come write NO DM. Chaii.. SIMPS dey suffer oo embarassed embarassed grin

12 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 12:10am On Aug 17, 2020
AstroG:
grin grin grin

I can see that some haggard looking worn out Naija oloshos re fighting back grin

I'm telling you bro. See as human being wor wor shocked sad cool Simps suppose die painful death oo grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 12:11am On Aug 17, 2020
Chii59:

He just did. What a dumb bloke. undecided

Bleaching BITCH tongue shocked shocked

7 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by ImaIma1(f): 12:11am On Aug 17, 2020
JONNYSPUTE:
....And does all you wrote here justifies the wayward life our ladies are living now?Why is it that most of you ladies can't even condemn an atrocity by your gender?
Most you all blame the man?
Is a shame that most ladies of these days ont want to take responsibilities of there a tions

All you guys see are the wayward ones. You hardly ever have anything good to say about Nigerian ladies.

What about Nigerian men? Are you guys perfect? You keep throwing stones when you live in glass houses.

Unlike you guys, I don't go around looking for what to condemn.

6 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 12:19am On Aug 17, 2020
april2018:

Bleaching BITCH tongue shocked shocked
Yawns.

3 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2020
april2018:

Chairman the gal come wor wor die.. shocked shocked tueh. grin cool The one wey pain me pass she come write NO DM. Chaii.. SIMPS dey suffer oo embarassed embarassed grin
Dumb pricks always resort to ad hominem attack to prove a very weak point.

6 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by cooooooks(m): 12:21am On Aug 17, 2020
Why d tin pain you high chief. Na because you wan send DM.

wink

april2018:

2 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 17, 2020
cooooooks:

wink

grin grin grin
*Cackling into the midnight.*
Guy you wicked o.

3 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2020
cooooooks:

wink

How I go take DM Oshomole sister, na me kill Jesus?? See wor worness Abi you sef na SIMP? tongue

11 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 12:32am On Aug 17, 2020
Chii59:

grin grin grin
*Cackling into the midnight.*
Guy you wicked o.

Not funny
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 12:34am On Aug 17, 2020
Chii59:

Dumb pricks always resort to ad hominem attack to prove a very weak point.

Abeg jus cover that your oshomole masquerade face with bucket make I no go get bad dream cool

8 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 12:35am On Aug 17, 2020
april2018:

Abeg jus use cover that your masquerade face with bucket before I get bad dream cool
Boring.
Long yawn undecided

3 Likes

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 12:36am On Aug 17, 2020
Chii59:

Boring.
Long yawn undecided

This gal you be strong head oo grin grin
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by cooooooks(m): 1:05am On Aug 17, 2020
Guy all these references no dey compute.

april2018:

How I go take DM Oshomole sister, na me kill Jesus?? See wor worness Abi you sef na SIMP? tongue
Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by Nobody: 1:40am On Aug 17, 2020
Mekenz:
yeah I'm thinking towards that direction, but I just want her to be the one to give up on the relationship, by so doing I won't have any remorse towards her because I have seen her Finnish.
she might blame u that that there was a guy who was asking her out and becos of u she refuse am cheesy.u know some babes nau and how they behave.Just cut her off since u now know the type person she is.Ok now that u now have this type of revelation about her so how do u react anytime she asks u to send her maintanance fee or money for her to take care of herself cheesy.do u still send her money? cheesy

1 Like

Re: REDPILLER = Association Of Bitter Men. by johnkey: 1:52am On Aug 17, 2020
april2018:

lmao Bros you wicked o, but the lady sef ugly small make we no lie. Just passing by

11 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Ever Had Any Encouners With A Gay/lesbian Person? / I Heard 99.9999% Of Male Nairalanders Are Crushing Hard On These Beautiful Girls / A Girl I'v Been Toasting Just Told Me She's From The Marine Kingdom. I Need Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.