Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,107 members, 7,828,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters (17226 Views)

Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW / Akwa Ibom State 12lane Superhighway Awaiting FEC Ibom Deep Seaport Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Femich18(m): 8:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Good one

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by SILVERLINES: 8:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
bro4u:
All these udom paid-online boys opening threads everywhere applauding him for doing nothing and placing the state as the second state with highest unemployment rate angry angry Ilaumoh and the other guy Hungcho something like that, you guys aren't ashamed of collecting peanuts defending Udom
my friend shut up, you Annang brother and sisters are busy with hatred for Udom cos Godswill Akpabio decamp from PDP to other. Udom is doing well for the people of Akwa Ibom State, last two weeks I was there to see and confirm things myself and I was convinced that what is going on media platforms are testimonies of gov. Udom good governance. Only blinds like you will say I couldn't see. Stop your hatred and move forward.

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
This is what Abia state and the SE in general should be doing. Even if it’s to combine some percentage of SE budget to the dredging and building of the Obuaku project.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 8:38pm On Aug 25, 2020
SILVERLINES:
my friend shut up, you Annang brother and sisters are busy with hatred for Udom cos Godswill Akpabio decamp from PDP to other. Udom is doing well for the people of Akwa Ibom State, last two weeks I was there to see and confirm things myself and I was convinced that what is going on media platforms are testimonies of gov. Udom good governance. Only blinds like you will say I couldn't see. Stop your hatred and move forward.
God bless you my brother...
Am surprised why anybody thinks am paid.. But is ok, cos more unconstructive critism the better I become...

6 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by NGpatriot: 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Federal government sudden attention on the south still amazes me. Hope it's not the case of dirty politics.

Because I trust our politicians when it comes to games. And someone like me can never fall for their tricks

There's nothing sudden here, they've been there all along since day one, you just haven't been paying attention.

The VP said Akwa Ibom is like his second home because he'd always visiting Akwa Ibom to commission projects, even Udom can not stop praising the VP and the FG

5 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

There's nothing sudden here, they've been there all along since day one, you just haven't been paying attention.

The VP said Akwa Ibom is like his second home because he'd always visiting Akwa Ibom to commission projects, even Udom can not stop praising the VP and the FG
Nice one blood

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by 24SEVEN: 9:00pm On Aug 25, 2020
ilaumoh becos of Blackking98, I will say Kudos to Udom. Kudos to you also for delivering on your job. grin

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 9:01pm On Aug 25, 2020
24SEVEN:
ilaumoh becos of Blackking98, I will say Kudos to Udom. Kudos to you also for delivering on your job. grin
Jesus oooooooooooooo
Kudos to you bro

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by persius555(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2020
Great Idea. There is work to be done. Google 2020 Imagery of the proposed Ibom Deep Sea port. Geo-Coordinates 04 32' 35 N 08 14' 07 E

6 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 9:18pm On Aug 25, 2020
persius555:
Great Idea. There is work to be done. Google 2020 Imagery of the proposed Ibom Deep Sea port. Geo-Coordinates 04 32' 35 N 08 14' 07 E
Wow lovely

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Blackking98(m): 9:22pm On Aug 25, 2020
24SEVEN:
Bro cheesy
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Chicastle: 9:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Anything possible to decongest that Lagos state shouldn't be hesitated for doing for christ sake.

Haba, human beings many like sharp sand?
Good one if this works out.

Buh this govt sha

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by NGpatriot: 9:31pm On Aug 25, 2020
Nigeria approves $2bn Bakassi seaport

The government of Nigeria has officially approved the outline business case for the Bakassi Deep Seaport, to be located in Cross River State near the border with Cameroon.

However, the project, which is planned near the city of Calabar, cannot begin until investors are found, Cross River State procurement officials said.

Bakassi would be Nigeria’s second port after Apapa at Lagos, and would become the maritime gateway for the country’s landlocked northeast.

With a depth of 20m, the port would be able to handle much larger vessels than any other in the country.

Officials are presently looking for investors for a build, operate, transfer deal.

It is expected to cost between $1.7bn and $2bn, according to Cross River State’s Debt Review and Project Development Commission

https://www.globalconstructionreview.com/news/nigeria-approves-2bn-bakassi-seaport-now-it-needs-/

President Buhari also approved the $2 billion Bakassi Deep Seaport.

The leaders in the SS are not playing politics, it's all about progress and development.

7 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Akano5(m): 9:34pm On Aug 25, 2020
shocked so beautiful..... we need more seaports :p

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by uwemconcept: 9:37pm On Aug 25, 2020
God bless Gov Udom Emmanuel.
God bless Akwa Ibom State

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by na2016: 9:41pm On Aug 25, 2020
kenny714433:
kiss

That's my Akwa Ibom. If only this project will become reality. Then the next administration can develop state railways/trams to connect cities.

If only electricity wasn't in the exclusive list then our power plants would have provided us with 24/7 electricity.

Honestly, Nigeria is dragging my state with other SS states backward. I don't have hope in Nigeria, but I have little hope in Akwa Ibom state.

Nigeria is not dragging our state backward. monies stolen in that state is way too much, if all were to be used well. We would have been far ahead

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by nkiliuzo(m): 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
NGpatriot:

President Buhari also approved the $2 billion Bakassi Deep Seaport.

The leaders in the SS are not playing politics, it's all about progress and development.

is bakassi in Nigeria? I thought it was conceded to Cameroon
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Elanqy: 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
bro4u:
All these udom paid-online boys opening threads everywhere applauding him for doing nothing and placing the state as the second state with highest unemployment rate angry angry Ilaumoh and the other guy Hungcho something like that, you guys aren't ashamed of collecting peanuts defending Udom
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Nicepoker(m): 9:46pm On Aug 25, 2020
bro4u:
You de mind those ones.
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by COMPAQ(m): 9:49pm On Aug 25, 2020
what is advanced about expression of interest? That means the project has barely started.
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by EverBlazingy2k(m): 9:56pm On Aug 25, 2020
Audio and politically motivated project. Continue to full yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Priwillo: 10:05pm On Aug 25, 2020
With this, Lagos port will be heavily decongested

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by masui(m): 10:09pm On Aug 25, 2020
Ilaumoh on the beat.
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by kenny714433(m): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2020
na2016:

Nigeria is not dragging our state backward. monies stolen in that state is way too much, if all were to be used well. We would have been far ahead

No. Nigeria is actually dragging us back. If it was not, this Ibom seaport would have kisk started a long time ago. Imagine when you need to wait for years just to get approval. Who does that?

Aks has the capacity to power all her towns and villages. The state gov complained bitterly about that. Imagine you are generatin power but can't use it because you need to transfer it to the national grid first.

Don't you think by now we would have fix our major highways if the power was vested on us? Cal-Itu highway is now a nightmare, that's because of a failed country.

Should I continue? I don't disagree with ur opinion of our leaders stealing us dry, but Nigeria is dragging us backward and it's a failed nation. I don't like saying this but it's the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 10:21pm On Aug 25, 2020
kenny714433:

No. Nigeria is actually dragging us back. If it was not, this Ibom seaport would have kisk started a long time ago. Imagine when you need to wait for years just to get approval. Who does that?

Aks has the capacity to power all her towns and villages. The state gov complained bitterly about that. Imagine you are generatin power but can't use it because you need to transfer it to the national grid first.

Don't you think by now we would have fix our major highways if the power was vested on us? Cal-Itu highway is now a nightmare, that's because of a failed country.

Should I continue? I don't disagree with ur opinion of our leaders stealing us dry, but Nigeria is dragging us backward and it's a failed nation. I don't like saying this but it's the truth.
Great summision bro
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by castrogee(m): 10:26pm On Aug 25, 2020
I can't wait to see this come to fruition

Afonja must be in severe pain with this news.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by castrogee(m): 10:28pm On Aug 25, 2020
Blyzz:
They want to turn Akwa Ibom a no man's land, just as Lagos. There after, they ship their terrorist there and gradually committing havoce

Afonja

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by passiveincome01: 10:33pm On Aug 25, 2020
really

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 10:35pm On Aug 25, 2020
passiveincome01:
really
Why is that!
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Rhymesy(f): 10:43pm On Aug 25, 2020
Political propaganda, since i was in primary school, now am in 300L in the university, Ibom Seaport...

2 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US To Offer Kyari Legal Representation, Keeps Mum On Extradition / Sanwo-Olu Commissions The Completed First Phase Of Lekki-Epe Expressway / Atiku Arrives Jigawa For PDP Presidential Campaign Rally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.