Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters (17228 Views)

Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW / Akwa Ibom State 12lane Superhighway Awaiting FEC Ibom Deep Seaport Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by EMMY76: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Federal government sudden attention on the south still amazes me. Hope it's not the case of dirty politics.

Because I trust our politicians when it comes to games. And someone like me can never fall for their tricks

They don't have any choice but to expand the federal government revenue base to the South all these loans they are now collecting everywhere where do you think they are going to get all the monies to pay back?

4 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by NnamdiN: 10:53pm On Aug 25, 2020
Is this same as ibaka sea port?
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by na2016: 11:19pm On Aug 25, 2020
kenny714433:

Should I continue? I don't disagree with ur opinion of our leaders stealing us dry, but Nigeria is dragging us backward and it's a failed nation. I don't like saying this but it's the truth.

Nigeria is not dragging AKwa Ibom state back ward. If you want me to answer all the lines of what you wrote I will. You talk about ibom power, right?
Are you aware that Ibom Power is not completed up till now? No doubt that you cannot transmit and distribute the generated power, but if the power plants are all installed, the money made from sale of electricity to the discos by the state will be more or you think when the power gets to the National grid, it is not being paid for?
The current government didnt pursue that approval for the deep sea port, if not they would have gotten the approval.
Most state roads even in Uyo are bad , leave calabar Itu, why cant the state do it and then bill the FG as it was usually done?I can go on and on....

Infact the state is backward considering the amount of monies gotten per month.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by AnthonyAk(m): 11:29pm On Aug 25, 2020
only way this will work proper it with a rail line
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by McTobe(m): 11:40pm On Aug 25, 2020
Akwa Abasi Ibom...One calm and peaceful state. May the peace continue

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Nobody: 11:52pm On Aug 25, 2020
As usual this is nonsense talk until the it's completed and functional take this news with a pinch of salt. Everything about Nigeria is always "To" and "Will" . In 20 years time they'll still be talking the same "To"and "Will" .I remember during Akpabio's time they posted more "Tos" and "Wills" than this one . Meanwhile the site of the seaport as of today is still swampy with no sign of life, not even a shovel or block of cement.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Harrykn: 12:23am On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:
All these udom paid-online boys opening threads everywhere applauding him for doing nothing and placing the state as the second state with highest unemployment rate angry angry Ilaumoh and the other guy Hungcho something like that, you guys aren't ashamed of collecting peanuts defending Udom
You know you can't bro us. Unamikot mkpo. Allow llaumoh be mbok
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Harrykn: 12:30am On Aug 26, 2020
na2016:

Most state roads even in Uyo are bad , leave calabar Itu.
what are you saying? How many times have you been to calabar itu and where do you know in uyo?
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Harrykn: 12:41am On Aug 26, 2020
Let me come and see what udom is doing.
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by mypains: 2:16am On Aug 26, 2020
na2016:

Nigeria is not dragging AKwa Ibom state back ward. If you want me to answer all the lines of what you wrote I will. You talk about ibom power, right?
Are you aware that Ibom Power is not completed up till now? No doubt that you cannot transmit and distribute the generated power, but if the power plants are all installed, the money made from sale of electricity to the discos by the state will be more or you think when the power gets to the National grid, it is not being paid for?
The current government didnt pursue that approval for the deep sea port, if not they would have gotten the approval.
Most state roads even in Uyo are bad , leave calabar Itu, why cant the state do it and then bill the FG as it was usually done?I can go on and on....

why are you lying? I am an igbo person and I have been to Akwa Ibom.... virtually all their roads are tarred and more are still being built... including those leading to villages.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 5:27am On Aug 26, 2020
na2016:

Have been following your responds slowly but am force to tell you that you sound very stupid and bigoted..
If you want to engage me I won't existed to put u were you belong.
You really sound so dumb especially this quote am currently quoting..
Firstly Nigeria is dragging every state backward, if you don't know...
Secondly do you know that nearly all the high revenue projects needs federal government approvals and it work well when the man in Aso rock acknowledge the project..

Thirdly you are very stupid to refer to somebody state as backward, are you from AKS?
If not you are very more stupid again..
Lastly name your state let me compare whose precisely is backward.. Nonsense

And please before you go around talking nonsense Ibom Power Plant currently produce 190mw while the whole Akwa ibom state needs only 135mw to have 24hours electricity..
Again you so misinformed to say ibom power plant is uncompleted imagine...
Ibom power plant is completely built, what the requested from federal government was expansion to 635MW inwhich that was approved by the federal government..
As am talking to you black rhino and Siemens just won a deal to complete the construction of another power plants in Ibeno..
So if you don't know what you are saying simply ask questions and stop spoon feeding your hateful, bigoted self and other gullibles with lies..

You can carefully open the link below to get inform, that federal government as not been paying for the power the state supply to the national grid ok
Stop masturbating on thing you have no clue about or maybe you are an hater, if not just shut up... Akwa Ibom is currently the most fastest growing state now in the shithole ok
https://dailytrust.com/akwa-ibom-targets-24-hour-electricity-supply-by-2021

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Nobody: 5:33am On Aug 26, 2020
When they are serious,we will know.
For now it's just breeze

It will never work
Not with these present crop of people in power.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 5:34am On Aug 26, 2020
mypains:
why are you lying? I am an igbo person and I have been to Akwa Ibom.... virtually all their roads are tarred and more are still being built... including those leading to villages.

Leave that idiot you quoted, I think his from Rivers state or one of this backward state. I will surely put him were he belongs...
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 5:37am On Aug 26, 2020
TheWrita:
When they are serious,we will know.
For now it's just breeze

It will never work
Not with these present crop of people in power.
Something that took Lekki deep seaport 23 years, Ibom Deep Seaport is only running a 5yrs tree to FEC approval and you are saying it will not work..
Am surprise most people don't know Akwa Ibom is not Nigeria when it comes to implementation..
My brother I hope your comment is not out of hate if not I will promise you the kind of heart break you will have when the final approval is given...
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by SideInkom: 5:42am On Aug 26, 2020
Great

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 5:43am On Aug 26, 2020
kenny714433:
kiss

That's my Akwa Ibom. If only this project will become reality. Then the next administration can develop state railways/trams to connect cities.

If only electricity wasn't in the exclusive list then our power plants would have provided us with 24/7 electricity.

Honestly, Nigeria is dragging my state with other SS states backward. I don't have hope in Nigeria, but I have little hope in Akwa Ibom state.
Again you are spot on sir
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 5:44am On Aug 26, 2020
SideInkom:
Great
Yeah bro
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 5:46am On Aug 26, 2020
SLOVFO:
That's wonderful coming from our darling grin PMB's government. I pray that the government would deregulate that sector of the economy. Let it be made competitive. It will help dicongest those ports in Lagos.
Healthy competition is crucial for our economic growth..

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 5:50am On Aug 26, 2020
Siberia01:
smiley

till jesus comes

paper seaport

akpabio was the only one who would have built that .... instead he looted the little funds
Akwa ibom is not serious to do it
its just a tool for politics as usual

till 2023 we will still hear the same story ....

before you quote me

"Ndo ata amanah isong eyen Akwa ibom "
You are a big uneducated, misaligned, misinformed idiot..
Is Akwa Ibom now FEC or federal government that is delaying the approval..
Instead of idiot like you to either campaign or call on FEC to present and approve that seaport, you are here cursing your life because is not my state you are doing that to... Nonsense
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by bro4u: 6:24am On Aug 26, 2020
SILVERLINES:
my friend shut up, you Annang brother and sisters are busy with hatred for Udom cos Godswill Akpabio decamp from PDP to other. Udom is doing well for the people of Akwa Ibom State, last two weeks I was there to see and confirm things myself and I was convinced that what is going on media platforms are testimonies of gov. Udom good governance. Only blinds like you will say I couldn't see. Stop your hatred and move forward.
Why are you yelling like a frustrated goat? Why accusing a whole tribe? You think if the Annangs weren't in support of Udom he'd be governor?

Obviously you don't even stay in the state judging from your write-up so just keep quiet and let someone who resides in the state come up with a reasonable argument challenging me on the achievements of Udom.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by bro4u: 6:25am On Aug 26, 2020
Harrykn:
You know you can't bro us. Unamikot mkpo. Allow llaumoh be mbok
Another paid miscreant, how much is your salary from the dakkada purse? grin

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 6:45am On Aug 26, 2020
SLOVFO:
That's wonderful coming from our darling grin PMB's government. I pray that the government would deregulate that sector of the economy. Let it be made competitive. It will help dicongest those ports in Lagos.

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2020
Jalaw:
That's a good one.
Yeah bro
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 6:47am On Aug 26, 2020
explosiveskull:
Good cos it will benefit me.
That's the spirit oo
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 6:48am On Aug 26, 2020
jericco1:
Well when it comes to the South, the FG bring in unnecessary red tapes.. I hope it comes to pass though
Yeah, but not Akwa-Ibom becos it's run differently..
Akwa Ibom is logical not in Nigeria..

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 6:56am On Aug 26, 2020
jericco1:
Well when it comes to the South, the FG bring in unnecessary red tapes.. I hope it comes to pass though
It will

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 6:57am On Aug 26, 2020

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by na2016: 7:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Have been following your responds slowly but am force to tell you that you sound very stupid and bigoted..
If you want to engage me I
https://dailytrust.com/akwa-ibom-targets-24-hour-electricity-supply-by-2021

Ilaumoh, You are even more stupid to write this contradictory rubbish that you wrote. If you are a sycophant that lives on being paid for supporting rubbish online, I repeat you are stupid!
You quote daily trust (an article probably made and paid for by your state government)as a reference to me right? You mention ibom power generating power and FG not paying, I repeat, you are foolish to even mention that! Stop feeding on government sponsored articles online and drive to Ibom power to get first info of what is happening there.
I have consistently followed your posts too on this platform and I have noticed that you feed on anything that tries to say things the way there truly are. I can only conclude that your are FOOLISH!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by na2016: 7:23am On Aug 26, 2020
COMPAQ:
what is advanced about expression of interest? That means the project has barely started.

Dont mind these paid online idiots who move on all social media platforms to insult anyone who tries to say the state resources are not being used well

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Uchasa(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2020
Audio seaport

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by OlaPhils(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2020
HAS ANY ABOKI BEEN APPOINTED TO HEAD THE PORT?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jonathan Responsible For PDP Crisis — Ogbulafor / 2019 ELECTIONS: Saraki, Dogara’s Supporters Consider ADC / Has APC Recorded Most Judicial Victories In Governorship Cases? Fact Check

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.