Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,235 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:04 AM

Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters (17223 Views)

Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW / Akwa Ibom State 12lane Superhighway Awaiting FEC Ibom Deep Seaport Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by bro4u: 7:38am On Aug 26, 2020
na2016:

Ilaumoh, You are even more stupid to write this contradictory rubbish that you wrote. If you are a sycophant that lives on being paid for supporting rubbish online, I repeat you are stupid!
You quote daily trust (an article probably made and paid for by your state government)as a reference to me right? You mention ibom power generating power and FG not paying, I repeat, you are foolish to even mention that! Stop feeding on government sponsored articles online and drive to Ibom power to get first info of what is happening there.
I have consistently followed your posts too on this platform and I have noticed that you feed on anything that tries to say things the way there truly are. I can only conclude that your are FOOLISH!
Bro, this guy is being paid to promote propaganda, he and one other guy like that whose name I can't remember. They are being paid to promote an inefficient regime that find solace in painting a good image to outsiders only; not to we the residents cos our eyes dey see wetin dey happen on ground. I repeat again, Ilaumoh is a paid agent.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by phantom24: 7:54am On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:
All these udom paid-online boys opening threads everywhere applauding him for doing nothing and placing the state as the second state with highest unemployment rate angry angry Ilaumoh and the other guy Hungcho something like that, you guys aren't ashamed of collecting peanuts defending Udom

There's nothing here, the only jobs available is Keke riding. Little wonder NBS in it's recent rankings placed the state as the second highest in unemployment rate, and someone would still be shameless opening threads everytime applauding failure. angry angry
don't mind that psycophant of an Op, they're two in number, they keep coming here to mislead d online community with propaganda and intangible projects used by the state govt. as coverup for their lootings. Other states have atleast done something but una own de always await approval for over 10years now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by mypains: 8:08am On Aug 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Leave that idiot you quoted, I think his from Rivers state or one of this backward state. I will surely put him were he belongs...
The thing just tire me how someone will come online and LIE. Some lie should NEVER be because you can easily be exposed. No same Akwa Ibom wey I dey go often?

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by bro4u: 8:18am On Aug 26, 2020
phantom24:
don't mind that psycophant of an Op, they're two in number, they keep coming here to mislead d online community with propaganda and intangible projects used by the state govt. as coverup for their lootings. Other states have atleast done something but una own de always await approval for over 10years now.
That's why he didn't bother to quote me cos it's obvious he is a paid agent.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by phantom24: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:

That's why he didn't bother to quote me cos it's obvious he is a paid agent.
am a resident & i can say 4 sure that these two guys are enemies of the state for consistently engaging in this wicked act. Tomorow they'll blame the FG for not doing any project in the state but every week they keep bringing pictures of political propaganda & if u try to expose them, they call you an ememy of the state when they are d true enemies.
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by emapeteum(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:

Why are you yelling like a frustrated goat? Why accusing a whole tribe? You think if the Annangs weren't in support of Udom he'd be governor?

Obviously you don't even stay in the state judging from your write-up so just keep quiet and let someone who resides in the state come up with a reasonable argument challenging me on the achievements of Udom.
Please lets stop this, am Annang,Ibibbio,Efik or ....We are children of one parents,Akwa ibom is society made up of children of one parent.Other ethnic groups are becoming united to a point that Ijaws claimed to be the fourth largest ethnic group in Nigeria.I beg you all,lets stop this division and unite(Annang,Ibibio,Efik-are children of one parent) against our common enemy,the Nigerian state.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by padi94(m): 9:47am On Aug 26, 2020
The funny thing is this non of you have enough information about state revenue to draw any conclusions as to whether the state is truly utilising it optimally or not... Am an Akwaibomite as well am not saying you should not criticize the government o, am just saying be constructive and state only facts. If you say road no good for uyo, stop pictorial evidence and name the specific axis... so we know what is really happening.

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2020
mypains:
The thing just tire me how someone will come online and LIE. Some lie should NEVER be because you can easily be exposed. No same Akwa Ibom wey I dey go often?
I tire and to make it worst that idiot is not even from Akwa-Ibom so you can imagine the wimb...
I gave him facts an his still arguing with facts..
The wimb is busted that's all..
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2020
padi94:
The funny thing is this non of you have enough information about state revenue to draw any conclusions as to whether the state is truly utilising it optimally or not... Am an Akwaibomite as well am not saying you should not criticize the government o, am just saying be constructive and state only facts. If you say road no good for uyo, stop pictorial evidence and name the specific axis... so we know what is really happening.
My brother those idiots are from Rivers state and a very jealous of our progress.. Imagine one fool saying that road no good for uyo and still say ibom power plant no dey work without any facts or proof and on top of that want make we and some gullibles believe am.. Is just laughable what hate can do..
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 10:25am On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:

Why are you yelling like a frustrated goat? Why accusing a whole tribe? You think if the Annangs weren't in support of Udom he'd be governor?

Obviously you don't even stay in the state judging from your write-up so just keep quiet and let someone who resides in the state come up with a reasonable argument challenging me on the achievements of Udom.
We shouldn't be insulting ourselves, we are all Akwa ibomites no matter what ethnicity should always think first of our kingdom (akwa abasi ibom) not tribe or ethnicity etc...
Let unite and stand with one another to scale through this shithole of a country...
Akwa Ibom aka Akwa Abasi Ibom kingdom is an kingdom govern by God..

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2020
EMMY76:

They don't have any choice but to expand the federal government revenue base to the South all these loans they are now collecting everywhere where do you think they are going to get all the monies to pay back?
Spot on
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2020
horsepower102:
I feel that Ibom Sea port is going through same delay tactics that Enugu Airport has been going through.

Those who know, know.

Nigeria tries to play with our intelligence as if we are 5 year old kids.

Next year the same news will come out again and people will celebrate as usual.
Yeah, but Ibom will be approve that I know for sure..
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2020
MediaBoyfriend:
My state my state grin
The best state so far
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by SILVERLINES: 10:53am On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:

you are one of these idiots pirating social medias
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by mypains: 11:00am On Aug 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I tire and to make it worst that idiot is not even from Akwa-Ibom so you can imagine the wimb...
I gave him facts an his still arguing with facts..
The wimb is busted that's all..
of course he can't be from Akwa Ibom.

AKWA Ibom ayaya
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Siberia01(m): 11:14am On Aug 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

You are a big uneducated, misaligned, misinformed idiot..
Is Akwa Ibom now FEC or federal government that is delaying the approval..
Instead of idiot like you to either campaign or call on FEC to present and approve that seaport, you are here cursing your life because is not my state you are doing that to... Nonsense
stop the insults and lets face reality

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by jUeLiZ: 11:55am On Aug 26, 2020
abeg make i hear word with 3D projects

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by AwkaFinest: 11:59am On Aug 26, 2020
abmarine:
Same news after every three months ...✍️

Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee and recycling of news is like 5&6

2 Likes

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by knowledgeable: 12:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
Brandstudio01:
Federal government sudden attention on the south still amazes me. Hope it's not the case of dirty politics.

Because I trust our politicians when it comes to games. And someone like me can never fall for their tricks

It's not dirty politics....Is now a question of Nigeria survival. Its the US trade war with China, & changing conditions with those Chinese loans that are forcing them to rethink their infrastructural development model with focus on "return on investment".
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by bro4u: 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

We shouldn't be insulting ourselves, we are all Akwa ibomites no matter what ethnicity should always think first of our kingdom (akwa abasi ibom) not tribe or ethnicity etc...
Let unite and stand with one another to scale through this shithole of a country...
Akwa Ibom aka Akwa Abasi Ibom kingdom is an kingdom govern by God..
Don't dodge the obvious that you're a paid agent by bringing in ethnicity into this. I am not sentimental bro, Udom hasn't done anything worthwhile. Your state is the second in terms of unemployment in Nigeria and you're still opening threads saying trash all because you're paid peanuts. Mtchewww �
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by bro4u: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2020
emapeteum:

Please lets stop this, am Annang,Ibibbio,Efik or ....We are children of one parents,Akwa ibom is society made up of children of one parent.Other ethnic groups are becoming united to a point that Ijaws claimed to be the fourth largest ethnic group in Nigeria.I beg you all,lets stop this division and unite(Annang,Ibibio,Efik-are children of one parent) against our common enemy,the Nigerian state.
Nobody is bringing in tribe difference into this. Udom is not doing anything in Akwa ibom. Period.
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by bro4u: 12:55pm On Aug 26, 2020
SILVERLINES:
you are one of these idiots pirating social medias
Off you go sucker!
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:

Don't dodge the obvious that you're a paid agent by bringing in ethnicity into this. I am not sentimental bro, Udom hasn't done anything worthwhile. Your state is the second in terms of unemployment in Nigeria and you're still opening threads saying trash all because you're paid peanuts. Mtchewww �
If you think your satisfied is OK.. So you can now Fuvk off
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2020
AwkaFinest:

Ilaumoh aka Hunchogee and recycling of news is like 5&6
Clap hands for your stupidity
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:

Bro, this guy is being paid to promote propaganda, he and one other guy like that whose name I can't remember. They are being paid to promote an inefficient regime that find solace in painting a good image to outsiders only; not to we the residents cos our eyes dey see wetin dey happen on ground. I repeat again, Ilaumoh is a paid agent.
Hahahahahahhaha then Fuvk off
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
knowledgeable:

It's not dirty politics....Is now a question of Nigeria survival. Its the US trade war with China, & changing conditions with those Chinese loans that are forcing them to rethink their infrastructural development model with focus on "return on investment".
Good point
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by emapeteum(m): 1:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:

Nobody is bringing in tribe difference into this. Udom is not doing anything in Akwa ibom. Period.

Point noted,pls be a bit soft in your response. My message was to bring unity, not necessary whether Udom is working or not, because somebody actually mention annang in his/her writeup.One love please
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:04pm On Aug 26, 2020
phantom24:
Stupid fool.. If am not paid God will punish your whole family and you... Idiot then if am paid let the opposite be the case..
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2020
Siberia01:
stop the insults and lets face reality
Whats reality?
You wrote unverified info without any proof and your calling it reality
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:08pm On Aug 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Great news
Yeah bro
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Yankee101:
Lol
Some people are working hard to cripple Lagos

Nothing is wrong with bringing all these ships to the Niger Delta and South East, it's just that we hope it's permanent and won't be reversed after Tinubu loses his presidential bid

And the persons behind all these rush rush are Ameachi and Hadiza Bala Usman, Elrufai's former Chief of staff.

Hmmmm

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:10pm On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:
All these udom paid-online boys opening threads everywhere applauding him for doing nothing and placing the state as the second state with highest unemployment rate angry angry Ilaumoh and the other guy Hungcho something like that, you guys aren't ashamed of collecting peanuts defending Udom Your profile is convincing enough as it sells you out as an agent sponsored by the State Government to spread propaganda @OP

There's nothing here, the only job available is Keke riding. Little wonder NBS in it's recent rankings placed the state as the second highest in unemployment rate, and someone would still be shameless opening threads everytime applauding failure. angry angry

Stupid fool.. If am not paid God will punish your whole family and you... Idiot then if am paid let the opposite be the case.. Nonentity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ikpeazu Bans Courtesy Visits / 'A President In Need Of New Disciples' - Dele Momodu / 'Stop Herdsmen Killings, Release Leah Sharibu': Christians Protest In Lafia (Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.