Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters (17224 Views)

Onofiok Luke: Ibom Seaport Will Resolve The Gridlock Challenges On Apapa Road / Blackout Imminent As Kainji Dam Bursts, Nigeria To Lose 760MW / Akwa Ibom State 12lane Superhighway Awaiting FEC Ibom Deep Seaport Approval (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
eaddyboy:
Akwa Abasi Ibom State Shall Be Great!!
Always bro

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
Blyzz:
They want to turn Akwa Ibom a no man's land, just as Lagos. There after, they ship their terrorist there and gradually committing havoce
That's terrorist side won't be possible oo

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
abmarine:
Same news after every three months ...✍️
Then avoid it since your blind to the article
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:12pm On Aug 26, 2020
Femich18:
Good one
Yeah bro
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
UdechiHD:
This is what Abia state and the SE in general should be doing. Even if it’s to combine some percentage of SE budget to the dredging and building of the Obuaku project.
They will gradually get there with time..
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Chicastle:
Anything possible to decongest that Lagos state shouldn't be hesitated for doing for christ sake.

Haba, human beings many like sharp sand?
Good one if this works out.

Buh this govt sha
The seaport is for the betterment of all..
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2020
Akano5:
shocked so beautiful..... we need more seaports :p
Yes oo

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
uwemconcept:
God bless Gov Udom Emmanuel.
God bless Akwa Ibom State
Yeah, God bless Akwa Abasi Ibom kingdom..
Leave Udom out of it.. Let focus on the state not individual
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by bro4u: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Stupid fool.. If am not paid God will punish your whole family and you... Idiot then if am paid let the opposite be the case.. Nonentity
Paid agent that can't even act matured and professional. You shouldn't have been employed at all grin grin
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:23pm On Aug 26, 2020
COMPAQ:
what is advanced about expression of interest? That means the project has barely started.
Go research about the project.. Don't mastubate in the public...

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:

Paid agent that can't even act matured and professional. You shouldn't have been employed at all grin grin
No wahala as for the prayer it stands... Amen
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:25pm On Aug 26, 2020
Priwillo:
With this, Lagos port will be heavily decongested
Heavily but Ibom Seaport is not really to decongest lagos but to be a transit point that will cover both West and Central Africa...

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
masui:
Ilaumoh on the beat.
grin DJ waiting?
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Nicepoker(m): 1:26pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Senseless he goat..
Stupid fool.. If am not paid God will punish your whole family and you... Idiot then if am paid let the opposite be the case..
I didn't quote you o this one you are going berserk. But on a second thought the way you went wild on my post, seems someone is bankrolling you. grin
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
castrogee:
I can't wait to see this come to fruition

Afonja must be in severe pain with this news.
Ibom Deep Seaport is for the progress of all
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:35pm On Aug 26, 2020
passiveincome01:
really
Yeah
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Ilaumoh(m): 1:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
Rhymesy:
Political propaganda, since i was in primary school, now am in 300L in the university, Ibom Seaport...
Maybe you are referring to Akpabio and Attah audio seaport (Ibaka seaport) not this Ibom Seaport that is barely 5yrs old or unless your still a younyan
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Nobody: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

It doesn't still change the prayer point so wait for your punishment from God
I don't know what you're talking about, but the mods need to punish you for breaking forum rules.
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Abaman001(m): 1:52pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Leave that idiot you quoted, I think his from Rivers state or one of this backward state. I will surely put him were he belongs...

So from Ur permutations, Akwa/Ibom is ahead of Rivers state....Rivers state is a backward state when compared to Akwa/Ibom.....chia! no be una fault...I wont insult Ur people just bcus of one idiot like u.....
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by bro4u: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

No wahala as for the prayer it stands... Amen
Upon all the factories udom said he is building the state still made it to the top on the list. Bros aren't you ashamed of still spreading propaganda? Go plaza go support Udom whether you won't carry blood stains to your house. Nonsense.

I'm very well sure the mods are being paid to push all these your topics to front-page also.
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by phantom24: 3:09pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Stupid fool.. If am not paid God will punish your whole family and you... Idiot then if am paid let the opposite be the case..
you're a jobless bigot, from d dirty words u spit its obvious you're a tout. Who cares if you're paid or you're trying to seek 4 attention? As far as am alive i will keep exposing you & your misleading/fake news. people with d kind of your mentality are one of d reasons akwaibom was misclassified. Go n get a job stop coming here to write rubish, when d seaports & other futuristic project starts or gets completed, ever1 will know.

1 Like

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Harrykn: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:

Another paid miscreant, how much is your salary from the dakkada purse? grin
Do want to share or what? What's your business with my dakada salary? Mtchew, mine your own allowee o, i don't run charity org besides i base at eko so don't disturb me with dakada mala. .
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by bro4u: 3:50pm On Aug 26, 2020
Harrykn:
Do want to share or what? What's your business with my dakada salary? Mtchew, mine your own allowee o, i don't run charity o.
Give me small na or tell me when the next recruitment will be grin grin
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by Harrykn: 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
bro4u:

Give me small na or tell me when the next recruitment will be grin grin
That stuff isn't recriut kinda work. It involves training in different trading - manufacturing skills. He introduced Akees to take care of it's admin and those incharge took it like their fam biz. All other agro-farm are private business, supported by govt. Dakada's strategy was aimed at agric dev/growth in the the state cus we had enough of it's resources and no niqqa' wanted to be part of farmin' shit, there was money in Akpabio's admin not until you die weeding but that shit was bleeped up, young men lost their heart went dirty tryna forget where they came from.
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by iKnee: 6:54pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ilaumoh, and Hunchoo love your works respectively, keep showcasing the good works and God bless your efforts..
Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by AwkaFinest: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
phantom24:
you're a jobless bigot, from d dirty words u spit its obvious you're a tout. Who cares if you're paid or you're trying to seek 4 attention? As far as am alive i will keep exposing you & your misleading/fake news. people with d kind of your mentality are one of d reasons akwaibom was misclassified. Go n get a job stop coming here to write rubish, when d seaports & other futuristic project starts or gets completed, ever1 will know.

Re: Ibom Seaport Approval Imminent As Federal Government Applaud Promoters by AwkaFinest: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
iKnee:
Ilaumoh, and Hunchoo love your works respectively, keep showcasing the good works and God bless your efforts..

Jobless hypemen. Always hyping mediocrity..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kogi Overtakes Lagos In Investment Flow In Q3 2020 / Mike Okiro: Tinubu will fix Nigeria like Lagos / Tinubu Has Solution For Impact Of Subsidy Removal, Says Oshiomhole (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.