Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,472 members, 7,836,867 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

"She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts (65129 Views)

Lady Goes Braless, Wears Transparent Outfit In Pre-Wedding Photos With Her Man / 20 Pre-Wedding Photos That Shut Down The Internet - LubeyNaija / Man Carries His Endowed Lady Of 8 Years In Lovely Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by dozzybreezy(m): 9:05pm On Sep 02, 2020
This kind of scenario occurs when one form of human being with a manhood attains the highest level of illiteracy.

Tufiakwa!!!

Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by abdullahi45: 9:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
sapphiere:
What do you think this?

Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by chipet67(m): 9:12pm On Sep 02, 2020
samincredible44:

expect both of them are iliterates.can't they read
Professor it is except, not expect.
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by AssistantJesus1: 9:13pm On Sep 02, 2020
samincredible44:
it will end in tears
.swear this life no balance

1 Like

Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Kemight15: 9:23pm On Sep 02, 2020
They are twins I think
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Silverygold(m): 9:26pm On Sep 02, 2020
"She is mine" then the girl replied "he is dreaming".
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by cray91(m): 9:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
It's planned

all na for clout nothing big about this

Ain't worth talking about

even if it was written correctly we know it would surely end in tears! so what different does it make?
sapphiere:
Reactions
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Skmoda360(m): 9:31pm On Sep 02, 2020
samincredible44:

expect both of them are iliterates.can't they read
Premium tears loading without no time to shalaye....
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Abbeylanre15(m): 9:54pm On Sep 02, 2020
Maybe the guy can't read and the lady told him the meaning of He's Dreaming is I'm already yours.
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Kingstanding: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
sapphiere:
Wish them well. Might be an error.
indomie generation lovers. Must they show everything on social media? Useless people
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by aristocratic5(m): 10:11pm On Sep 02, 2020
Chai see gobe
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by mentored: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2020
sapphiere:
Reactions

Marriage built on Typo error
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Bellowcy: 11:27pm On Sep 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Ya
Probably error on the part of the guy’s feeling!

If it it was error they wouldn’t wear it for the shoot.

I believe it is a concept the couple both understand and not an error
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Bellowcy: 11:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
I pray that their marriage never end in tears in Jesus Mighty Name, Amen. Wishing you guys all the best. 1 Luv!
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Mires: 6:12am On Sep 03, 2020
The guy must be Onitsha main market trader who only understands money.
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Bellotelli: 6:28am On Sep 03, 2020
sapphiere:
Wish them well. Might be an error.
Then you can easily be fooled
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by frozen70(f): 7:14am On Sep 03, 2020
sapphiere:
What do you think this?

They are premature adults
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Tonytonex(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2020
Attention seekers
na their life.
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Tonytonex(m): 8:10am On Sep 03, 2020
Attention seekers
na their life.
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Nasrothschild1: 8:13am On Sep 03, 2020
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by rickyboss333: 9:11am On Sep 03, 2020
sapphiere:
Was an autocorrect. I wanted to write "Guys! WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THIS?"

Haba, I didn't even notice your error. I was actually referring to the write up on the shirts of d love birds, especially that on d babe, and definitely not yours bro. Apologies if my comment raised any concerns.
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Kaypols(f): 12:30pm On Sep 03, 2020
the lady is looking at the guy,and the guy is thinking of something ( she's mine) and the lady looking at the guy observe that he is dreaming of the wonderful life they will have together

so what is wrong with the T shirt?
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by Electronzeez(m): 3:23pm On Sep 03, 2020
Here is what I make out it it .

He is dreaming she is mine .
Re: "She's Mine, He's Dreaming": Pre-wedding T-shirts by mexbee1(m): 9:04pm On Sep 03, 2020
sapphiere:
What do you think this?

This one na better Cruize ohh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Girl Infected My Friends With Gonorrhoea & Stole 2 Laptops After A Foursome" / How Do I Politely Return Her Gifts? / Slay Queen Caught Stealing From A Man Rocking Her Sexily At The Club (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.