Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! (2312 Views)

I Kissed A Friend Accidentally Now I Feel Guilty / Its Four Weeks To My Wedding But I Feel Like Running Away With My Ex. Pls Help / My Boyfriend Just Got Married Behind My Back , I Feel Like Commiting Suicide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 7:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
Hello Nladers, pls I need your advise. Pls this may be a long story but kindly read.

I reside in the US. Just before I left Nigeria I met a girl whom I liked. When I arrived US, I kept communicating with with her and smhow I fell in love with her. She seemed like my kind of person. She told me she is in love with me too and we started our rship. She claimed she wasnt in any relationship when I met her. Our relationship is about 5 months old now. As expected we are friends on fb. But there's somthn I noticed, whenever I  post a romantic message on her wall she ensures she doesnt comment. I once asked her why and she gave me a flimsy excuse.
Today is her birthday, I posted a romantic birthday message on her wall and noticed that another guy too posted somthn similar on her wall and using possessive words. I also posted a birthday cake which was the only thing she commented on saying 'Thank you' without any affectionate words like 'dear, darling, swthrt, ' U knw what I mean?
Although she didnt comment on the other guys message too, I feel she did that delibrately so as not to give herself away or raise any suspicions (trying to eat her cake and still have it).
She posted her pix and the other guy commented that he wld like to hav the pix (he tagged her pix). Then the guys frnd commented ' (called his frnd's name) why wld you like to hav the pix when the original body is urs?' shocked shocked Although she has deleted the guys frnd's post, she didnt know I read it b4 it was deleted.
I feel betrayed and I feel like accusing her, but how do I go abt it? Shld I ask her 2day? Or I shld just keep cool and look for sm1 else?
BTW I was already thinkin of settling down with her as she seems to hav what I want.
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by kokoye(m): 7:45pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^^

You like her and want her but you dont trust her. She also may not be the type that wants her business out there.

Advice: It is OK to ask her and talk about it but you obviously cannot handle a long distance relationship.

Drop it.
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 7:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
kokoye:

^^^

You like her and want her but you dont trust her. She also may not be the type that wants her business out there.

Advice: It is OK to ask her and talk about it but you obviously cannot handle a long distance relationship.

Drop it.
Thanx for ur comment but she isnt the type that cares about having her business out there. I have been reading her posts.
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by irisheve: 7:59pm On Feb 21, 2011
Long distance rship requires alot, u can confront her bt nt 2day mk sure u dont sound as if u re accusing her.
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
irisheve:

Long distance rship requires alot, u can confront her bt nt 2day mk sure u dont sound as if u re accusing her.

I intend asking her whom Im sharing her with? undecided
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by justwise(m): 8:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
@op,

Don't spoil her day, yes u have to ask her but not today.

But seriously, i don't think u can handle long distance rela/ship, its hard, its torture.
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 8:03pm On Feb 21, 2011
justwise:

@op,

Don't spoil her day, yes u have to ask her but not today.

But seriously, i don't think u can handle long distance rela/ship, its hard, its torture.

Yeah, I know. Its really hard. Especially when one tries to be committed just the way Im trying to be.
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by cold(m): 8:12pm On Feb 21, 2011
@op you already know the truth but you want us to help you reinforce it;YES you're not the only one involved here.I can't even say she's cheating on u cuz this relationship lacks any serious foundation.It might even be that both of u are cheating on the other guy.
She's keeping both options open so when the main tyre deflates-she has a spare tyre to carry on
Ma guy our pple talk say the truth dey bitter but we must talk am.Goat no dey strangle eself wen elder dey around.Drop her like 'it's' hot.Nuff said
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by MMM2(m): 8:15pm On Feb 21, 2011
bros just go ahead and spoil her day.
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 8:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
cold:

@op you already know the truth but you want us to help you reinforce it;YES you're not the only one involved here.I can't even say she's cheating on u cuz this relationship lacks any serious foundation.It might even be that both of u are cheating on the other guy.
She's keeping both options open so when the main tyre deflates-she has a spare tyre to carry on
Ma guy our pple talk say the truth dey bitter but we must talk am.Goat no dey strangle eself wen elder dey around.Drop her like 'it's' hot.Nuff said

Although truth is bitter, I still prefer being told the truth. Thanx!
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 8:18pm On Feb 21, 2011
M M M:

grin grin grin grin. Thanx for making me laugh!
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by cold(m): 8:26pm On Feb 21, 2011
M M M:

Abi o grin
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 21, 2011
@poster she may or may not have another man. If I were you, I'd confront her. Mention everything you have typed
above and express yourself to her clearly and bluntly. Now like Kokoye (??) said, she may not want her business out there.
I am like that too. I do not like ppl to know everything about me so some things I'd prefer to keep between myself and the other
involved, again she may be the same. Just ask her. You should not be afraid to talk to someone you claim to love/care for.
I wish you two the best, as for this "possessive character" be very sure to question her about him! Definitely! He may be a problem!
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Odunnu: 8:36pm On Feb 21, 2011
Have you made your sincere intentions known to ths girl? What was her response? I ask because you shouldnt assume she knows how serious you want her to be a part of your life.
. . .and coming to facebook,you dont judge people by whats there. Its like 'friends gisting hostel' we just 'act' a script.
Take it easy, long distance r'ship needs extra grace to excel.
Please,whatever you do, restrain from dealing with this today, tomorrow or next.Let it lie for a few days b4 you strike.
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 8:46pm On Feb 21, 2011
MzD@rkSkin:

@poster she may or may not have another man. If I were you, I'd confront her. Mention everything you have typed
above and express yourself to her clearly and bluntly. Now like Kokoye (??) said, she may not want her business out there.
I am like that too. I do not like ppl to know everything about me so some things I'd prefer to keep between myself and the other
involved, again she may be the same. Just ask her. You should not be afraid to talk to someone you claim to love/care for.
I wish you two the best, as for this "possessive character" be very sure to question her about him! Definitely! He may be a problem!

Thanx Mz, I would definitely ask her whom he is. I can tell when sm1 is lying so if she does I'll knw.
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by cold(m): 8:50pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ztransform:

Thanx Mz, I would definitely ask her whom he is. I can tell when sm1 is lying so if she does I'll knw.
yeah ryt.Bruv just go ahead continue living the lie we all luv to liv when we refuse to face the cold hard truth
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 8:54pm On Feb 21, 2011
Odunnu:

Have you made your sincere intentions known to ths girl? What was her response? I ask because you shouldnt assume she knows how serious you want her to be a part of your life.
. . .and coming to facebook,you dont judge people by whats there. Its like 'friends gisting hostel' we just 'act' a script.
Take it easy, long distance r'ship needs extra grace to excel.
Please,whatever you do, restrain from dealing with this today, tomorrow or next.Let it lie for a few days b4 you strike.
Yes I have made my intentions known to her. I did that so that she wld knw how serious I am. Her response was positive.
U said pple shldnt be judged by whats on facebook. I find that hard to believe. Comments are being read by pple known to us, so to a large extent what we say reflects who we are.
I'm sure I wont say anythn abt it 2day. But 2moro, Im not sure i wont mention it smiley smiley Thanx.
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Pweety4me(f): 8:57pm On Feb 21, 2011
@OP Mr man it could be any the reasons people have stated above, look i would advise u to ask her after her buffday undecided. . .and seriously don't be a stalker i don't like that personally

Yes & i don't like love messages or any romantic messages on my page because i don't want people in my business, people get all the wrong mesages & some guys don't even know me like that! and also i AM NOT TO BE OWNED BY ANYBODY!
cheesy smiley cool
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Pweety4me(f): 8:58pm On Feb 21, 2011
She might not be fully commited, and is keeping her options open. smiley
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 9:08pm On Feb 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

@OP Mr man it could be any the reasons people have stated above, look i would advise u to ask her after her buffday undecided. . .and seriously don't be a stalker i don't like that personally

Yes & i don't like love messages or any romantic messages on my page because i don't want people in my business, people get all the wrong mesages & some guys don't even know me like that! and also i AM NOT TO BE OWNED BY ANYBODY!
cheesy smiley cool
Im not a stalker. My message on her wall doesnt show I own her. Im not like that.
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Pweety4me(f): 9:10pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ztransform:

Im not a stalker. My message on her wall doesnt show I own her. Im not like that.
Lol, she may feel that way. . . tongue

Talk 2 her after her buffday yea
winksmiley
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 9:17pm On Feb 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

Lol, she may feel that way. . . tongue

Talk 2 her after her buffday yea
winksmiley

If sm1 is to be accussed of being a stalker, then it shld be her.
Called her now, just to ask how her bday is going. Was hearing a strange noise in the background and askd her where she was and she said she wasnt in her room (she is a student). I said its obvious u are not in ur room, where then are u? She said smwhere around the campus hanging out with a friend shocked shocked. I just said ok. And still keeping my cool!
But Meeehnnnn inreality I DEY VEX SERIOUSLY! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by cold(m): 9:19pm On Feb 21, 2011
U neva c anytin.How old u say u b again undecided
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
cold:

U neva c anytin.How old u say u b again undecided

Me? 5 yrs. grin grin grin grin
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by 190: 9:24pm On Feb 21, 2011
Ztransform:

[size=18pt]She posted her pix and the other guy commented that he wld like to hav the pix (he tagged her pix). Then the guys frnd commented ' (called his frnd's name) why wld you like to hav the pix when the original body is urs?' shocked shocked Although she has deleted the guys frnd's post, she didnt know I read it b4 it was deleted[/size].
I feel betrayed and I feel like accusing her, but how do I go abt it? Shld I ask her 2day? Or I shld just keep cool and look for sm1 else?
BTW I was already thinkin of settling down with her as she seems to hav what I want.

It is sealed,

Another Nigerian lady wanting to whisk herself out of the country

by fire by Thunder and her boyfriend is starting to cause problem for her

Poster please forget that Hungry naughty woman.

she just wants to use your backside and you would be a CAPITAL NUGGA to fall for her cheapness

see more info here, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-609419.0.html
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by biola44: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2011
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Pweety4me(f): 9:30pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ZZZ no dey vex o! cheesy she's having a blast! grin
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 9:33pm On Feb 21, 2011
Pweety4me:

@ZZZ no dey vex o! cheesy she's having a blast! grin

Yeah, I can imagine!
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by biola44: 9:37pm On Feb 21, 2011
if you can take the heat you quit, emotional stress is killing
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Feb 21, 2011
@ Poster
I don't think you can tell when you are being lied to , the truth stares you in the eye and you are oblivious.
She's a lying to you and you are here whining. Don't think you should be worried bout her eating her cake and having it , you should be more concerned bout someone else eating your cake , if it truly is yours.
Hope you haven't invested financially , just count your losses and move on
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Ztransform: 9:52pm On Feb 21, 2011
apocalypse:

@ Poster
I don't think you can tell when you are being lied to , the truth stares you in the eye and you are oblivious.
She's a lying to you and you are here whining. Don't think you should be worried bout her eating her cake and having it , you should be more concerned bout someone else eating your cake , if it truly is yours.
Hope you haven't invested financially , just count your losses and move on

Trust me I knw when sm1 lies. I was actually waiting for this day, when everythn will be very obvious. I told her when we started that she shouldnt give me any reason to doubt her faithfulness. Cos if she does it takes the grace of God for me to forget.
I havnt really invested financially, the only might loose now is the money I spent in calling her. Although I bought her sm wears and shoes and intend giving them to her when i go to naija in 2 months. But that cannot waste because I get plenty sisters and female cousins. At least the things go size one of them cheesy cheesy
Re: I Feel Like Accusing Her But I Dont Want To Spoil Her Day! by Nobody: 10:14pm On Feb 21, 2011
I can bet the guy is in her school , fu cks her every other day and probably knows about you. Won ti fi ori e fagbon

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

She is SS and over 21 already and am AA, i luv her die, Can i marry her? / How Long Would You To Date A Lady Before You Expect Sex From Her? / My Advice For Single Ladies (expository Advice)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.