Stats: 3,152,058 members, 7,814,639 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:46 PM

Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son (9891 Views)

FFK Should Tell Us About His Father's Role In The Murder Of Akintola / Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by lucabraski(f): 1:14pm On Feb 24, 2011
NL, is GEJ trying to teel us to expect a lot of Maradonaism in his government? angry i think GEJ should be careful about some of his negative utterances, all in the name of campaigning lipsrsealed I dont think having IBB as a role model is a plus.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Gbawe: 1:17pm On Feb 24, 2011
oyb:

darth vader ibb to skywalker gej

odechukwu i am your father

now go forth blow that ECA and do me proud

12 billion in gulf oil windfall is nothing compared to what you will do. show us the power of the fresh air side

We all know the ECA was created for excess earnings from oil . GEJ depleted it deliberately while fraudulently producing , more or less , a 'dead on arrival' and moribund SWF (soveriegn wealth fund) as the new account to replace the ECA . Oil is now at an unbudgeted record high of £108.00 per barrel - and rising . Our current capacity is circa 2.6 million BPD. The current situation sustaining high oil prices may remain for a while yet.  The SWF , for which $1 billion was hurriedly withdrawn from the ECA, still does not exist. That they are not working to expedite the laws to ratify the operation of the SWF after $1 billion was withdrawn almost a year ago for its "commencement" is greatest proof of a cheap 419 scam from a cluelessly desperate government . What will now happen to the excess income , above our budgeted earning predicated on much lower average per barrel income, we are gaining from spiralling oil prices  ?

You hit the nail on the head with how you suggest GEJ has been taking lessons from IBB regarding how to make increased billions in oil income , precipitated by events outside Nigeria , dissapear into thin air .
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by 9ijaMan: 1:39pm On Feb 24, 2011
Here
Gbawe:

We all know the ECA was created for excess earnings from oil . GEJ depleted it deliberately while fraudulently producing , more or less , a 'dead on arrival' and moribund SWF (soveriegn wealth fund) as the new account to replace the ECA . Oil is now at an unbudgeted record high of £108.00 per barrel - and rising . Our current capacity is circa 2.6 million BPD. The current situation sustaining high oil prices may remain for a while yet.  The SWF , for which $1 billion was hurriedly withdrawn from the ECA, still does not exist. That they are not working to expedite the laws to ratify the operation of the SWF after $1 billion was withdrawn almost a year ago for its "commencement" is greatest proof of a cheap 419 scam from a cluelessly desperate government . What will now happen to the excess income , above our budgeted earning predicated on much lower average per barrel income, we are gaining from spiralling oil prices  ?

You hit the nail on the head with how you suggest GEJ has been taking lessons from IBB regarding how to make increased billions in oil income , precipitated by events outside Nigeria , dissapear into thin air .
[center]
[size=15pt]Buhari is the right man for the job[/size]. [size=15pt]VOTE BB2011[/size]
[flash=500,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gCZp8DrkSvA?version=3[/flash][/center]
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Beaf: 2:04pm On Feb 24, 2011
Gbawe:

We all know the ECA was created for excess earnings from oil . GEJ depleted it deliberately while fraudulently producing , more or less , a 'dead on arrival' and moribund SWF (soveriegn wealth fund) as the new account to replace the ECA . Oil is now at an unbudgeted record high of £108.00 per barrel - and rising . Our current capacity is circa 2.6 million BPD. The current situation sustaining high oil prices may remain for a while yet. The SWF , for which $1 billion was hurriedly withdrawn from the ECA, still does not exist. That they are not working to expedite the laws to ratify the operation of the SWF after $1 billion was withdrawn almost a year ago for its "commencement" is greatest proof of a cheap 419 scam from a cluelessly desperate government . What will now happen to the excess income , above our budgeted earning predicated on much lower average per barrel income, we are gaining from spiralling oil prices ?

Calm down with the exagerations and lies. Such things don't get you far. Lol.
. . .Just for emphasis, oil is not sold in pounds but dollars.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by 9ijaMan: 2:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
Beaf:

Out of all he said, the only thing you can pick is the typo of £ instead of dollars. Typical IBB ass licking GEJ. Ride on!
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by aljharem(m): 2:12pm On Feb 24, 2011
9ijaMan:

Out of all he said, the only thing you can pick is the typo of £ instead of dollars. Typical IBB backside licking GEJ. Ride on!

that is who beaf is

anyone that votes for jonathan is not serious about making this country a better place
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Gbawe: 2:20pm On Feb 24, 2011
Beaf:

Deciet and a childishly mischievous over-emphasis on pedantism , rather than an attempt to sincerely respond to issues raised, is all you have . You are an empty barrel. Clearly no one needs to belabour the £108.00 because we all know it is a typo since everyone is aware , as the various newsources keep reminding us, that brent crude currently trades for around $108.00. ECA depleted. No SWF operational almost a year after $1 billion was withdrawn from the ECA for its commencement. You decietfully avoid talking about those consideration , and the $1 billion needless theft withdrawal , yet you contend that others are telling lies ?

If the ECA was no longer appropriate to hold excess crude earnings and an SWF is deemed required why has the Government of GEJ now been caught out badly as insincere and unprepared with how our unbudgeted excess income from oil now has nowhere to go other than into an account (the ECA) that Jonathan's government argued was highly unsuitable and obsolete ? Could it be that excess crude earnings will simply be embezzled since the SWF does not exist , perhaps deliberately due to parochial machinations, when it should , going by the rash withdrawal of $1 billion for its commencement , and since the GEJ Government would look clueless if it deposits oil windfall into an account it discredited and ostensibly replaced , many months ago , with the SWF?

http://english.ahram.org.eg/NewsContent/3/12/6295/Business/Economy/Brent-oil-heads-back-towards-.aspx

Brent oil heads back towards $108
Crude prices remain on upwards trajectoryAFP, Wednesday 23 Feb 2011
Print  Send   London Brent oil prices climbed back towards US$108 per barrel on Wednesday, propelled once again by heightened concerns about unrest in Libya and fears of spreading turmoil in the Middle East.

Brent North Sea crude for delivery in April rallied $1.73 to $107.51 per barrel in midday London trade, one day after rocketing to $108.57 -- which was the highest level since early September 2008.

New York's light sweet crude for April delivery increased by 68 cents to $96.10 a barrel. There is a big difference between Brent and New York oil prices due to oversupply in the United States.

Crude oil prices remain on an upwards trajectory due to ongoing unrest in the Arab world, with the leader of major crude exporter Libya warning he would stamp out anti-government protesters.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by juman(m): 2:22pm On Feb 24, 2011
Babangida is like a father to President Jonathan in africa context.

Babaginda is 69 years old. While President Jonathan is 53 years old. 16 years difference.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 24, 2011
juman:

Babangida is like a father to President Jonathan in africa context.

Babaginda is 69 years old. While President Jonathan is 53 years old. 16 years difference.

dude we are not in the ghettos of the us where 16 year olds are fathers

anywayy like father like son
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by bisiaet: 2:34pm On Feb 24, 2011
I guess it will very good to educate a few Nairalanders about reading through a thread before making a post or uttering any statement, it will be good to cultivate the act of reading a thread well understand it and not just seen a thread headline and start a bombshell.

In African context saying IBB is like a father for God sake this is just nothing a big deal, its a kind of reference for an elderly person. Now big deal is coined out of this and bombs are raining down in the house I sometime ask is it true that somany Nairalander are truely African because some time this kind of statement by Gej a true african man should know that their should ne string added to its I mean is never a big deal or a wrong language. I just wonder!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Beaf: 2:35pm On Feb 24, 2011
@Gbawe
So because, GEJ is courteous to IBB, you start "mistyping" pound signs for dollar signs? What else have you "mistyped?"

. . .The word called "desperation sef!" Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

@topic
On a serious note, GEJ is the only candidate campaigning and showing that Nigerians are important. For the others, it seems they are too high up and born to rule; they don't give a damn or show any sign of seriousness, they are like inanimate objects set up for their followers to worship even though they have no clue why they worship. Yet their supporters come out to play when GEJ is seriously campaigning and winning hearts and minds. After the man repeats his Atiku style landslide, we will see them griping loudly, and of course, not knowing the reason why they are griping. Lol!

[size=33pt]Fresh Air 2011!![/size]
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Gbawe: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
9ijaMan:

Out of all he said, the only thing you can pick is the typo of £ instead of dollars. Typical IBB backside licking GEJ. Ride on!

My brother , we are now all aware that Beaf is an empty barrel with plenty of deciet yet nil analytical ability. Below is a contribution I made on a thread about how I believed that the SWF is simply a scam because it is obvious that when you combine the logic-defying haste with which $1 billion was withdrawn for the commencement of an SWF that has no legal backing plus how , traditionally , SWF tends to work well for nations where corruption is not endemic (clearly not Nigeria) then you have a situation where a Government is deliberately planning to fail or deliberately planning to defraud . As usual , in the thread below, you will see Beaf, Paddy lo , Na-so and other GEJ fans offering various excuses for the SWF initiative while I argued that all the economic indices indicate that it is not needed for now and very likely an avenue to loot funds. With how the laws have not even been ratified to enable the operation of the SWF , when $1 billion was hurriedly withdrawn from the ECA for its commencement, it seems I have proven that Jonathan enjoys the support of many individuals totally blind to logic, commonsense and the lessons of history we should all have learnt .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-497818.32.html

Beaf, our unique National situation is unbearable corruption that is real and not imagined . You , as well as most other Nigerians , know that. Many economist , if they then look at Nigeria's situation , may rightly feel the SWF is here at the wrong time since there is a real danger that it can , and most likely , will be exploited by corruption.

If the SWF is non-existent because it has not been 'birthed' by appropriate law , what is the rush to take money out of the ECA to be deposited in a non-existent fund ? Those things hint at the corrupt and partisan use , by a highly corrupt system , of policies and schemes that are used effectively througout the World as per how transparency is , first and foremost , a foregone conclusion.  
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by blacksta(m): 2:44pm On Feb 24, 2011
Beaf:

@Gbawe
So because, GEJ is courteous to IBB, you start "mistyping" pound signs for dollar signs? What else have you "mistyped?"

. . .The word called "desperation sef!" Lolzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin

@topic
On a serious note, GEJ is the only candidate campaigning and showing that Nigerians are important. For the others, it seems they are too high up and born to rule; they don't give a damn or show any sign of seriousness, they are like inanimate objects set up for their followers to worship even though they have no clue why they worship. Yet their supporters come out to play when GEJ is seriously campaigning and winning hearts and minds. After the man repeats his Atiku style landslide, we will see them griping loudly, and of course, not knowing the reason why they are griping. Lol!

deluded individual  - as usual speaking from both sides of the mouth - Are you not same person who labelled IBB " Independence bomb blast " and terrorist  - Ol boy u no get shame at all . yOU ARE

as inconsistent as GEJ - abi na heredity disease.

na your boss is romancing the same terrorist  .  If IBB Is a terrorist we can also conclude that GEJ is the son of terror

Nigerians no get shame at all  -  for the sake of God cant  an individual like GEJ stand without wavering every minute.

Desperation for power at ALL cost

STINKING Air 2011!!
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by bestman09(m): 2:45pm On Feb 24, 2011
MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
What would you have done if you were in G E J 's shoe?
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Rhino5dm: 2:49pm On Feb 24, 2011
Dont mind that eediot. GEJ is bloody terrorist and stu.pid.
blacksta:

deluded individual  - as usual speaking from both sides of the mouth - Are you not same person who labelled IBB " Independence bomb blast " and terrorist  - Ol boy u no get shame at all . yOU ARE

as inconsistent as GEJ - abi na heredity disease.

na your boss is romancing the same terrorist  .  If IBB Is a terrorist we can also conclude that GEJ is the son of terror

Nigerians no get shame at all  -  for the sake of God cant  an individual like GEJ stand without wavering every minute.

Desperation for power at ALL cost

STINKING Air 2011!!

Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Richtalk: 2:59pm On Feb 24, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Dont mind that eediot. GEJ is bloody terrorist and stu.pid.

Only raining insults and abuses here, while GEJ is busy campaigning and winning hearts. Atiku will be in a better position to tell u how not to campaign.

All that GEJ said was correct and perfect. Respect has to be given to Elders.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Pataki: 3:01pm On Feb 24, 2011
bestman09:

MUCH ADO ABOUT NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!
What would you have done if you were in G E J 's shoe?
Sometimes some of you peeps deserve a good slap.

Jonathan calls people of the South West rascals  - Na fresh air

Jonathan faaarts - Na fresh air

Jonathan calls IBB like his father - Na fresh air

Jonathan promises Nigerians kerosene - Na fresh air

Jonathan promises good administration - Na fresh air

Jonathan does not plan on making money in government - Na fresh air

Jonathan promises to investigate death at Port Harcourt rally  - Na fresh air

Jonathan accepts Atiku, IBB, Ciroma, Dangote, Otedola, Adenuga, Dokpesi - Na fresh air

Jonathan makes plan to bring back Ibori - Na fresh air

Jonathan is clueless - Na fresh air

We must really have been starved of fresh air in Nigeria!!
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by saridonp2: 3:02pm On Feb 24, 2011
Dude has no idea of what he is doing,Tinubu is right afterall.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by ideylaff: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2011
HE REALLY DID NOT HAVE TO A** KISS TO SHOW HE RESPECTED HIM, DID HE? JONATHAN IS A WIMP BUT LOVES POWER, SO HE WILL CLING ON IT FOR AS LONG AS HE LICKS A**ES

Only last year he addressed IBB as Your Excellency in a letter he sent to him on his Birthday to wish him well.

ODE Lasan Lasan, angry
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 3:06pm On Feb 24, 2011

Relax man the ECA was created with no laws backing it, any tom, dick and harry could sue the federal government over that, GEJ knows this, the state governors knew this, even the National assembly members knew this, the ECA was created for specific reasons and when the time arose it was judiciously used for that purpose, the withdrawals made from the account made us not feel the pangs of the economic meltdown, take it as our own form of QE to cushion the effects of the meltdown, coming to him hobnobbing with IBB--- is that an issue, Buhari hobnobs with IBB, let Ribadu go to minna and lets see if he wont hobnob with IBB--- like the old saying goes when you eat with the devil you use a long spoon, it didn't say u shouldn't eat with the devil at all, is IBB not still a member of PDP has he been expunged from the party ?, please lets stop being all too sentimental with out reasoning's, this is politics and its a game of numbers , IBB has some numbers and all GEJ is doing is get him to support his candidacy, it doesn't mean IBB is running GEJ's government.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 3:10pm On Feb 24, 2011
y'all forget fresh air is not even an original slogan

gej stole it from okotie of the fresh party  cheesy cheesy cheesy

i avoided posting this before

here's the real fresh air

same latrine different liar
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by HamidO1(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
Beaf:

@Gbawe

@topic
On a serious note, GEJ is the only candidatse campaigning and showing that Nigerians are important. For the others, it seems they are too high up and born to rule; they don't give a damn or how any sign of seriousness, they are like inanimate objects set up for their followers to worship even though they have no clue why they worship. Yet their supporters come out to play when GEJ is seriously campaigning and winning hearts and minds. After the man repeats his Atiku style landslide, we will see them griping loudly, and of course, not knowing the reason why they are griping. Lol!

The only way to show that Nigerians are important is not by wasting resources traveling round the country saying all forms of thrash when you can easily use your position to better the life of Nigerians. Aligning himself with old fools like IBB, Obasanjo just shows how desperate the sluggish guy  is.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by redsun(m): 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
Jonathan is a sucker with no humane principles.His principles are just as wayward as that of IBB and OBJ.Any right thinking person can see that jonathan is as an ememy of the state of nigeria as ibb is.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 3:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
babasoty:

Relax man the ECA was created with no laws backing it, any tom, manliness and harry could sue the federal government over that, GEJ knows this, the state governors knew this, even the National assembly members knew this, the ECA was created for specific reasons and when the time arose it was judiciously used for that purpose, the withdrawals made from the account made us not feel the pangs of the economic meltdown, take it as our own form of QE to cushion the effects of the meltdown, coming to him hobnobbing with IBB--- is that an issue, Buhari hobnobs with IBB, let Ribadu go to minna and lets see if he wont hobnob with IBB--- like the old saying goes when you eat with the devil you use a long spoon, it didn't say u shouldn't eat with the devil at all, is IBB not still a member of PDP has he been expunged from the party ?, please lets stop being all too sentimental with out reasoning's, this is politics and its a game of numbers , IBB has some numbers and all GEJ is doing is get him to support his candidacy, it doesn't mean IBB is running GEJ's government.

the desperation of liars    shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Rhino5dm: 3:13pm On Feb 24, 2011
who is this Arrow? do i give a heck about what clowns do in the circus?? slit your throat for all i care, GEJ is bloody terrorist and very stu.pid.

Richtalk:

Only raining insults and abuses here, while GEJ is busy campaigning and winning hearts. Atiku will be in a better position to tell u how not to campaign.

All that GEJ said was correct and perfect. Respect has to be given to Elders.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 24, 2011
the desperation of liars

The desperation of confused people

In what may seem the final confirmation of the end of a 20-year-old bad blood between former head of state Gen. Muhammadu Buhari and his successor in office, General Ibrahim Babangida, the Daura, Katsina State-born Buhari Tuesday made a stop-over at the Hilltop family home of the Babangidas in Minna, Niger State.

It is the first time Buhari would be visiting the Babangidas in almost 40 years that he has known them.

Buhari whose visit has since then elicited so much excitement in the camp of the Babangidas as well as the ANPP hierarchy was received by both the former military president and his beautiful wife, Maryam.

http://againstbabangida.com/Newsroom-at-AgainstBabangida.com/buhari-visits-ibb-in-minna.html
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
from the usual suspects

If you notice, the OP didn't say "crowd," En enh! He said, "Croud At Ibb[sic] Presdential[sic] Declaration."  Grin

The mental level of them IBB people is quite disturbing!

ibb people foolish people

IBB of all demons from the outer beyond! That teenage looking Alhaji Danladi Anyo needs to learn a thing or two about the real World; I pity sycophants like him anyway, while he is busy making silly noises, his boss is lying through his teeth and pleading on bended knee to be allowed only one term http://www.thisdayonline.com/nview.php?id=180537

IBB is well advised to leave Nigeria alone and ride his chariots right back into hell.

IBB keeps claiming to want the unity of the country, but paradoxically, he and Atiku fight for zoning with incredible zeal. Na wa!

Are you afraid that you will be intellectually and ideologically bamboozled? Because we know that IBB, Atiku and Saraki stand for nothing - zero ideology and zero intellect. So, of course GEJ will win over the supporters of those empty men, spent forces and bastions of corruption.

. . .The choice is yours.

ibb - independence bomb blast

Funny.

I see you don't know why he is called maradona. In the days when he wielded a vast armoury of bombs and guns (which he had a maniacal itch to employ liberally), it wasn't very wise to refer to as liar or jipiti etc, so "maradona" came into being. . .

Gone are those days, we can now call him what we know him to be; liar, conman, vampire, vulture, criminal, swindler, imposter, cheat, DEMON etc

see father and son

www.nairaland.com/attachments/324293_Jonathan_10Jun2010_480_jpg143c18d1469a929b47074b0942a6d77a

the resemblance is uncanny  grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by dayokanu(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2011
What happened to the

[size=18pt]INDEPENDENT BOMB BLAST[/size]
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by HamidO1(m): 3:22pm On Feb 24, 2011
redsun:

Jonathan is a sucker with no humane principles.His principles are just as wayward as that of IBB and OBJ.Any right thinking person can see that jonathan is as an ememy of the state of nigeria as ibb is.

Well said. You don't associate with people like IBB all in the quest for power, GEJ has no principle at all. PDP is not ready to change this country for good. Anyone expecting a better life under an idiot whose role model is IBB can be classified in a similar way.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2011
gej's lack of principle is no where near as bad as that of the shameless aides he has spamming nairaland.

if gej were to pledge allegiance to Satan ( which they have called ibb in the past) they would still make all sorts of ridiculous excuses for that.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Rhino5dm: 3:27pm On Feb 24, 2011
Mumu GEJ is bloody terrorist. lazy drunken stupor bloody fisherman.
dayokanu:

What happened to the

[size=18pt]INDEPENDENT BOMB BLAST[/size]
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by redsun(m): 3:28pm On Feb 24, 2011
oyb:

gej's lack of principle is no where near as bad as that of the shameless aides he has spamming nairaland.

if gej were to pledge allegiance to Satan ( which they have called ibb in the past) they would still make all sorts of ridiculous excuses for that.

That is beaf for you.

9 Suspected Kidnappers Of ESUT VC Arrested / TIME Magazine Names 'Ebola Fighters' As Person Of The Year. [pix] / Senate Screens Service Chiefs Thursday – Saraki

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 153