Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:15 PM

Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son (9892 Views)

FFK Should Tell Us About His Father's Role In The Murder Of Akintola / Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by dayokanu(m): 6:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
Eze goes to school

Mumu goes to Minna
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Rhino5dm: 6:48pm On Feb 24, 2011
ROAFLMAo!!!
dayokanu:

PhD in Mumulogy
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by okunoba(m): 6:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
Politics is about winning votes, not about fighting and making enemies. As much as we want to hate IBB, the man still commands respect in the North, same as Ojukwu in the East, who is like a God to most Igbo`s, but hated in other parts of Nigeria. Awolowo is in that same category of Nigerian greats, loved in his region but hated by Ndigbo.  To win an election in Nigeria, I think it`s prudent to pay homage to these great Nigerians, especially when you want their peoples vote. Goodluck is a thinking man, my hat off to him.
Nigeria kwenu
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by dayokanu(m): 7:04pm On Feb 24, 2011
Okunoba

Simple question: So its allowed to romance a man that was alleged to be the brain behind the October bombing just in a bid to win votes?

The same people whom GEJ and crew told us killed Nigerians in the October bomb are now his role model?

Or can you pls clarify?
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by seanet02: 7:07pm On Feb 24, 2011
dayokanu:

Okunoba

Simple question: So its allowed to romance a man that was alleged to be the brain behind the October bombing just in a bid to win votes?

The same people whom GEJ and crew told us killed Nigerians in the October bomb are now his role model?

Or can you pls clarify?
I dey laugh ooo, So GEJ can no longer find any other Role Model to choose except IBB? Even Choosing Becomericn will have been Better
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 7:14pm On Feb 24, 2011
President Jonathan expressed gratitude to the former military president “for congratulating me when I emerged as the standard-bearer of the PDP at the end of the primary” and said General Babangida was absent at the rally on Wednesday because “he had to travel out of the country.”

meanwhile , the person who is getting head no even send  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

backside kissing in absentia

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by yinka85: 7:16pm On Feb 24, 2011
Beaffy Beaffy.
Thanks for all the materials.Lol
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Gbawe: 7:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
9ijaMan:

Even my 6 year old kid reasons far better than you! I'll assume you did not read what you wrote before posting. Ignorance na proper disease.

You are joining issues with an intellectual cretin ? He would do well to first tell us why $1 billion was hastily withdrawn as start-up funds for an SWF  that , in reality , could still be knocked back by the legislative arm. Cart before the horse Government indeed. Aside from being not very bright , many of the fans of GEJ are also habitually dishonest and loathe to admitting the truth . In civilised clime , with a sophisticated polity , there will be serious questions asked about the whereabout of the $1 billion withdrawn many months ago for the uncertain start-up of a replacement to the ECA. There will also be a harsh indictment of the fiscal judgement of the GEJ government with the rash , dubious and highly suspicious withdrawal of funds for a sovereign wealth fund that does not even exist to begin with . Instead the defenders of lies are here telling us that laws are being expedited for the legal operation of the SWF. If several months of delay , similar to what is being experienced for the PIB bill, is "expedited" pace to some people then we are sure those same folks , instead of seeing lack of political will , would accept an "expedited" 50 year period to generate 100 MW of power !!!!
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Beaf: 7:32pm On Feb 24, 2011
^
Gbawe! Gbawe! King of omo ota!

Like I said, mourn all you like, probity is coming to Nigeria. Gone are the days of illegal ECA accounts you long for. The new Sovereign fund is 100% backed by law.

I pointed out earlier that Nigeria is building 3 brand spanking new refineries for $23billa, I gave an example of the 2,600MW Mambilla power station whose building took off last week at a $4billa cost, same goes for numerous other power projects springing up around the country. A few weeks ago, Nigeria broke serial records in energy production, finally breaching the 4000MW barrier.

Do you think these things can be paid for with guguru? LOL
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by 9ijaMan: 7:46pm On Feb 24, 2011
Beaf:

^
Gbawe! Gbawe! King of omo ota!

Like I said, mourn all you like, probity is coming to Nigeria. Gone are the days of illegal ECA accounts you long for. The new Sovereign fund is 100% backed by law.

I pointed out earlier that Nigeria is building 3 brand spanking new refineries for $23billa, I gave an example of the 2,600MW Mambilla power station whose building took off last week at a $4billa cost, same goes for numerous other power projects springing up around the country. A few weeks ago, Nigeria broke serial records in energy production, finally breaching the 4000MW barrier.

Do you think these things were paid for with guguru? LOL

Na which law bacj the SWF? Abi I dey miss something. Beaf! Beaf!! Beaf!!! How many time I call you? Must you use falsehoods to back you ridiculous claims?
About your so called exceeding 4 GW (another obvious lie), you and your benefactor are shameless. How much una don blow to reach that level?

Here's a link to what South Africa intends to achieve 5GW with just 10-15 million USD. While PDP lead government has spent over $17 billion and we are still struggling to to reach 4GW.

http://uk.ibtimes.com/articles/20110222/south-africa-plans-worldlargest-solar-power-station.htm
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 7:47pm On Feb 24, 2011
Nigeria broke serial records in energy production, finally breaching the 4000MW barrier.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

no need to say more. we are on a forum of intellectuals not a beer parlour cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by okunoba(m): 7:55pm On Feb 24, 2011
@Dayokanu, in politics there is no permanent enemy, just interest. IBB as strong support in Niger state and all Jonathan is doing is taping into it. In politics your enemy today can be ur partner tomorrow. Hillary Clinton and Obama is a good example of this. We the masses might not like it but that is politics. Some of us on Nairaland just hate Presidor Goodluck, regardless of what is done or hasn`t done. Time to let the man be. He can`t be any worse than Buhari was, when he ruled, without mercy, compassion or reason.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by dayokanu(m): 7:58pm On Feb 24, 2011
Are you insinuating IBB did not bomb like GEJ told us? But he just labelled IBB as the bomber because of Political interest?

GEJ told us IBB and Dokpesi bombed Abuja and even showed us Text messages on Network news claiming so.

Now what became of that or was the bomb blast a set up to threaten IBB out of the Presidential race?
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by KKMMG(f): 8:12pm On Feb 24, 2011
Interesting!

I wonder why Nigerian Politics take this kind of shape/path, Do all you can to win the mind of the Electorates even if it involves becoming a praise-singer of men.

When Obama, who was not even a PhD holder was campaigning, he concentrated on issues not much on personalities. So why is it that our Politicians are more of personalities than issues affecting their people.

The best thing in campaigning should be something like: These are my Past records or CV, , these are what are affecting us as people, and these are what I shall do about it if elected as a leader. Leadership is for Service. Service to those ones being led. Sincerity in this service later becomes a Legacy.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by alanbolo(m): 8:25pm On Feb 24, 2011
@ Okunoba,

Thx 4 ur statements, we have to realize that political games is not 4 d feeble minds. I never thought in my mind during BHO and Clinton that things will work out the way it is now. if we can recollect, after the primaries, Barak reached out to Clinton, seeking the support of those that supported her then.

I see no wrong in what GEJ does now or what any other candidate will do later, It''s politics and we can yarn much as we can, but the votes are out there and whoever can play dirty (but Legal) or mu-mu games to gather the votes is what matters now.

I believed because we are not politicians or in politics, that is why we have time to trade jabs here at NL.
The real politicians doesn't give a hoot about what we say or not, to them it's only 1 vote, and they need more than that.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by dayokanu(m): 8:32pm On Feb 24, 2011
GEJ claiming IBB was responsible for the Bomb Blast is that part of politics or when Did Obama claim Clinton was involved in a terror act as part of campaign?
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by alanbolo(m): 8:36pm On Feb 24, 2011
KKMMG:

,  I wonder why Nigerian Politics take this kind of shape/path,  Do all you can to win the mind of the Electorates even if it involves becoming a praise-singer of men.

Good observation and question?   The reason for the praise singing is because of the electorate intellect level.  In our society, unfortunately the masses or electorate reason-ate much with father-ism figure than the manifestos.   I still remember during the time of Awolowo UPN and (my party) NPP, we all know where d campaign style of UPN then and where it got them.  
2ndly, what happened to the manifestos of Soludo during his Governorship race.  I still believed in Soludo's manifestos if it can be implemented.

Until our society outgrown that father-ism figure, it-is-what-it-is.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by alanbolo(m): 8:45pm On Feb 24, 2011
@ Sir Dayo. Do u remember during the Texas campaign when Mitchell made a statement about my America. See how it was nationalized negatively and even Clinton use it predominantly. It can not be equate with word-for-words as in 9ja but a parallel to what is going on. Believed me, BRF will not dwell on Asiwaju's name as he did in 2007. All other ACN new candidates will use the same tactics to push their manifest to d populace.

Am not saying GEJ is d messiah, but we should not be dwelling on political issues that are within d boundaries of a fair play.
I will not be surprised if OBJ and OGD make-up after d elections. Same thing happened to Atiku when IBB bared him from contesting then.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by LoveKing(m): 8:55pm On Feb 24, 2011
Wow the Guy don fall Beaf Hand.

Beaf, my man anything you say is just nonsense, even if you quote all the grammar in your head.

NO TO PDP!! nonsense politics
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by dayokanu(m): 9:03pm On Feb 24, 2011
Alanbolo,

No need to run around in circles, What happened to Dokpesi and IBB's connection to the bomb blast. That is a very simple question.

Or is GEJ allowed to romance suspected terrorist who blew Abuja just for Political gains?
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by friedrice1: 9:23pm On Feb 24, 2011
BB all the way grin grin grin

Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by MaiSuya(m): 10:09pm On Feb 24, 2011
Oh dear! not another gaff! poor GEJ embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by guccimilan(m): 11:54pm On Feb 24, 2011
I think this is Nigerian politics in action, thats the way they do it just to get every one's back-up including that of ur enemies.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by ekubear1: 12:02am On Feb 25, 2011
Mai Suya:

Oh dear! not another gaff! poor GEJ  embarassed embarassed embarassed cry cry cry cry

Lol. Dude is gaffe prone. You'd think that he would have better handlers. Beaf is not earning his keep, leading his oga go astray like this  undecided

Beaf if you and your fellow handlers don't do a better job managing GEJ, you'll be replaced.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by IbroYaya: 1:07am On Feb 25, 2011
The real birds of the same feathers

Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by DRANOEL(m): 1:49am On Feb 25, 2011
just curious,that man jonathan went to the south west didnt see elders to respect but rascals then goes to minna and finds an elderand role model
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by 9ijaMan: 2:03am On Feb 25, 2011
DRANOEL:

just curious,that man jonathan went to the south west didnt see elders to respect but rascals then goes to minna and finds an elderand role model

It's simple na. South westerners are rascals because he does not need their votes. He believes IBB commands a lot of respect up north, hence he needed to suck up to IBB's a'ss!
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Beaf: 2:43am On Feb 25, 2011
Chei! Una still de hia de yarn opata? grin
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by fstranger3(m): 2:49am On Feb 25, 2011
^^^

What is Jonathan's Yoruba name? So far this is what we have:

Slave Name - Jonathan Goodluck
Ibo Name - Azikiwe
ND Name - Ebele
Hausa Name - Babangida Jnr

To complete the WaZoBia tripod, we need to know his Yoruba name.

Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by 9ijaMan: 2:53am On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

Ibo Name - Azikiwe
ND Name - Ebele

I guess he'll be named: Apa (also known as Baseje) meaning destroyer, spendthrift, a wasteful person etc grin grin
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Beaf: 2:55am On Feb 25, 2011
fstranger3:

^^^

Ibo Name - Azikiwe
ND Name - Ebele

The word, wazobia is deeply insulting.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by 9ijaMan: 3:06am On Feb 25, 2011
Beaf:

The word, wazobia is deeply insulting.

If it doesn't appeal to you, go knock urself out!

Uduaghan’s Convoy In Ghastly Accident At Ibusa Asaba-Ughelli Expressway / Northern Monarchs Meet Over Al-mustapha! / TIME Magazine Names 'Ebola Fighters' As Person Of The Year. [pix]

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49