Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,121 members, 7,814,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son (9894 Views)

FFK Should Tell Us About His Father's Role In The Murder Of Akintola / Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Donmeca(m): 3:30pm On Feb 24, 2011
Here's my take. . .IBB brought in PDP integrity group to wrest PDP from small boy governors. GEJ/OBJ brought in NPLF to throw out IBB from PDP primaries via Atiku consensus candidature. Bakare/Buhari brought in SNG to pave way for Buhari to come in and "save naija" and Tinubu used Ayo Salami to hand SW over to ACN grin grin

Politics is full of gimmicks. We all need to learn some more. For doz of u dat called GEJ naive, mumu, odechukwu, I think he is d one playing d deftest of naija politics. @Noblezone seems to capture the right picture. . .
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by redsun(m): 3:34pm On Feb 24, 2011
He actually came into this forum to beaf for MEND unequivocally,MEND sold their birth rights and minute sanity,he blindly switched alligiance to rogue jonathan.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by HamidO1(m): 3:38pm On Feb 24, 2011
Donmeca:

Here's my take. . .IBB brought in PDP integrity group to wrest PDP from small boy governors. GEJ/OBJ brought in NPLF to throw out IBB from PDP primaries via Atiku consensus candidature. Bakare/Buhari brought in SNG to pave way for Buhari to come in and "save naija" and Tinubu used Ayo Salami to hand SW over to ACN grin grin

Politics is full of gimmicks. We all need to learn some more. For doz of u dat called GEJ naive, mumu, odechukwu, I think he is d one playing d deftest of naija politics. @Noblezone seems to capture the right picture. . .

The same SW Maurice Iwu handed the PDP without even counting the votes right. We need to rescue more states from them too enjoy what ACN controlled states are currently enjoying.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Gbawe: 3:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
babasoty:

Relax man the ECA was created with no laws backing it, any tom, manliness and harry could sue the federal government over that, GEJ knows this, the state governors knew this, even the National assembly members knew this, the ECA was created for specific reasons and when the time arose it was judiciously used for that purpose, the withdrawals made from the account made us not feel the pangs of the economic meltdown, take it as our own form of QE to cushion the effects of the meltdown, coming to him hobnobbing with IBB--- is that an issue, Buhari hobnobs with IBB, let Ribadu go to minna and lets see if he wont hobnob with IBB--- like the old saying goes when you eat with the devil you use a long spoon, it didn't say u shouldn't eat with the devil at all, is IBB not still a member of PDP has he been expunged from the party ?, please lets stop being all too sentimental with out reasoning's, this is politics and its a game of numbers , IBB has some numbers and all GEJ is doing is get him to support his candidacy, it doesn't mean IBB is running GEJ's government.

Can legal backing not be expedited to ratify the operation of the ECA ? When GEJ begged the senate to quickly pass the anti-terrorism bill because bombings was making a fool of his Government did our legislators not oblige ?GEJ , through Aganga, argued that the ECA was innapropriate for many reasons. It makes sense that if you will kill off the ECA then its replacement should be ready and operational if transparency and accountability are strong considerations for GEJ's government. Tell us why GEJ hurriedly withdrew $1 billion for the "commencement" of the SWF when no one was 100 sure legal backing would even be obtained for its operations ? Where is the $1 billion withdrawn for the "commencement" of the SWF being held today? Has Jonathan , through deliberate ineptitude and corruption , not now left Nigeria in a poor position as per where to lodge windfall oil earnings ? The SWF has replaced the ECA . The only problem is that it still does not exist many months after $1 billion was withdrawn as start-up fund for it . Meanwhile the ECA is also discredited as not having adequate legal backing to act as a destination for windfall earnings and rainy day savings. Perhaps oil windfall earnings should be held in the personal account of Tony Anenih.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by yorubanimi: 3:59pm On Feb 24, 2011
[GEJ is desperate but he's not good enough to be a Nigerian President. Some people just want to pity him because he's from the Minority tribe. i cant vote him . no way and i dont think that anybody from the SouthWest should vote him because he's not fit as a president. i prefer Nuhu Ribadu because i think he will present better innovations. angry
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by OAM4J: 4:18pm On Feb 24, 2011
more blunders upon blunders. . . this guy is fast running out of luck
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Beaf: 4:20pm On Feb 24, 2011
Gbawe:

Can legal backing not be expedited to ratify the operation of the ECA ? When GEJ begged the senate to quickly pass the anti-terrorism bill because bombings was making a fool of his Government did our legislators not oblige ?GEJ , through Aganga, argued that the ECA was innapropriate for many reasons. It makes sense that if you will kill off the ECA then its replacement should be ready and operational if transparency and accountability are strong considerations for GEJ's government. Tell us why GEJ hurriedly withdrew $1 billion for the "commencement" of the SWF when no one was 100 sure legal backing would even be obtained for its operations ? Where is the $1 billion withdrawn for the "commencement" of the SWF being held today? Has Jonathan , through deliberate ineptitude and corruption , not now left Nigeria in a poor position as per where to lodge windfall oil earnings ? The SWF has replaced the ECA . The only problem is that it still does not exist many months after $1 billion was withdrawn as start-up fund for it . Meanwhile the ECA is also discredited as not having adequate legal backing to act as a destination for windfall earnings and rainy day savings. Perhaps oil windfall earnings should be held in the personal account of Tony Anenih.

Look at this cracked record! grin
Is legal backing not being expedited for the Sovereign Fund? All sorts of criminal minded plonkers are deeply saddened that the illegal frameworks of the past are being dismantled and accountable intruments that are 100% backed by law and 100% accountable are being set up. Damn!

The rest of what you've written is the same old desperate crap, exagerations and lies no grown up should be found spouting. Lol!

Accountability has come to Nigeria, paint it in any colour you like. Rainy day savings have been spent on the rainy day, money must work for the country. 3 new refineries are being built at a cost of some $23billion dollars, I'm sure you thing that money would drop out of the sky miraculously, same with money for the various power plants sprouting up across the nation; the 2,600MW Mambilla power plant that has been spoken about since the time of the dinosaurs you folk represent is being built at this mo for some $4billa, of course that money would jump out of the sky too!!!

Unu go wound pesin wit laf o!!

Instead of your empty, meaningless candidates to hit the road like GEJ is doing and tell the long suffering Nigeria masses what they have to offer, they send out equally empty goons to swear, cuss on NL and sieze on the daftest inanities. Do they actually care about the country?
Dude, its the streets that matter most, the shoemaker, rewire, orange seller and what can be done to lift them from misery, not the silly talk on NL.

I de laf o!!

[size=33pt]Fresh Air 2011!![/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/396240_JonathanNigeria_jpge7a36aa6bc0c2d1c59341bf005b3e97c
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by 9ijaMan: 4:24pm On Feb 24, 2011
Beaf:

Look at this cracked record! grin
Is legal backing not being expedited for the Sovereign Fund? All sorts of criminal minded plonkers are deeply saddened that the illegal frameworks of the past are being dismantled and accountable intruments that are 100% backed by law and 100% accountable are being set up. Damn!

The rest of what you've written is the same old desperate crap, exagerations and lies no grown up should be found spouting. Lol!

Accountability has come to Nigeria, paint it in any colour you like. Rainy day savings have been spent on the rainy day, money must work for the country. 3 new rifeneries are being built at a cost of some $23billion dollars, I'm sure you thing that money would drop out of the sky miraculously, same with money for the various power plants sprouting up across the nation; the 2,600MW Mambilla power plant that has been spoken about since the time of the dinosaurs you folk represent is being built at this mo for some $4billa, of course that money would jump out of the sky too!!!

Unu go wound pesin wit laf o!!

Instead of your empty, meaningless candidates to hit the road like GEJ is doing and tell the long suffering Nigeria masses what they have to offer, they send out equally empty goons to swear, cuss on NL and sieze on the daftest inanities. Do they actually care about the country?
Dude, its the streets that matter most, the shoemaker, rewire, orange seller and what can be done to lift them from misery, not the silly talk on NL.

I de laf o!!

Even my 6 year old kid reasons far better than you! I'll assume you did not read what you wrote before posting. Ignorance na proper disease.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Beaf: 4:27pm On Feb 24, 2011
9ijaMan:

Even my 6 year old kid reasons far better than you! I'll assume you did not read what you wrote before posting. Ignorance na proper disease.

Tackling personality rather than the issues and points raised is what I call arsework! But then, Buhari supporters are best known for stone throwing. Lol!

When will we see other so called candidates actually telling Nigerians what they will do for them? Just last week, GEJ made it known that from henceforth, 1% of Nigeria's will be set aside for Research and Development (words that will confound, mentally paralyse and discombobulate Buhari).

When will your candidate say something, anything that is of use to the man on the streets? Lol!
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 4:28pm On Feb 24, 2011
why are some people artfully trying to change the subject cheesy cheesy cheesy

oya back to topic

ibb the devil is like a father to gej the saint cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 24, 2011
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by assme: 4:33pm On Feb 24, 2011
Chai! GEJ don fall my hand. maybe dats the reason for the high death toll in his regime cos it was like dat in Ibb's term. like father like son, I reserve my vote.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 24, 2011
He who stands for nothing will fall for everything. GEJ does not stand up for anything, all he does is sulk up to every one. He should be a man of his own.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by ekubear1: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2011
Someone with time should photoshop this:
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by karpenter: 4:44pm On Feb 24, 2011
• In the PDP primaries, Good luck crushed the Northern candidate propped- up by IBB and co consensus deal.
• No party has more structures on the ground to win or rig election in Nigeria than PDP.
• Good luck is the incumbent president of Nigeria.
• It's unusual for a serving president to be defeated in Nigeria.
• The socio-political circumstances in Nigeria favor a Niger Delta aspirant, which Good luck is.
• Evidently, Good luck is the man to beat in the April election.

Given these unshakeable advantages, I am profoundly concerned that Good luck could still depict himself like one who's terrified of IBB and wouldn't triumph without his support.
As a matter of fact, IBB and co. are the ones who should be queuing up to be in the Goodluck winning train. This is the only way they should remain relevant in the present day Nigeria. Good luck doesn’t just get it.

Even when it's not necessary, he thoughtlessly hinted that he'll be president for only a single term just to satisfy IBB and Co? WHY FOR CHRIST SAKE!! We might say a lot about the first lady’s intelligence, but I doubt if the husband is any better.

At times, I question if Good luck appreciates his position as an incumbent president and if he doesn’t, I am even more worried. Worried that, this fellow, who lacks understanding of his presidential clout, could be proficient in recognizing the much more multifaceted Nigeria’s crisis. How can he then proffer solutions? We are in real deep jam for the reason that, regardless of all the blares that Buhari and Ribadu followers are creating on NL, I can’t sensibly see any of those defeating PDP in the next presidential election. It’s a disgrace!!!!
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Beaf: 4:50pm On Feb 24, 2011
^
Dude, the Niger Delta is not the only part of the country that needs development. The North needs it too and IBB happens to OWN that acreage. The recent ACF selections have only strengthened his grip immeasurably; so until April, he must be given his due, monster or not; thats politics.

The North too, is important.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by 9ijaMan: 4:53pm On Feb 24, 2011
karpenter:

• In the PDP primaries, Good luck crushed the Northern candidate propped- up by IBB and co consensus deal.
• No party has more structures on the ground to win or rig election in Nigeria than PDP.
• Good luck is the incumbent president of Nigeria.
• It's unusual for a serving president to be defeated in Nigeria.
• The socio-political circumstances in Nigeria favor a Niger Delta aspirant, which Good luck is.
• Evidently, Good luck is the man to beat in the April election.

Given these unshakeable advantages, I am profoundly concerned that Good luck could still depict himself like one who's terrified of IBB and wouldn't triumph without his support.
As a matter of fact, IBB and co. are the ones who should be queuing up to be in the Goodluck winning train. This is the only way they should remain relevant in the present day Nigeria. Good luck doesn’t just get it.

Even when it's not necessary, he thoughtlessly hinted that he'll be president for only a single term just to satisfy IBB and Co? WHY FOR CHRIST SAKE!! We might say a lot about the first lady’s intelligence, but I doubt if the husband is any better.

At times, I question if Good luck appreciates his position as an incumbent president and if he doesn’t, I am even more worried. Worried that, this fellow, who lacks understanding of his presidential clout, could be proficient in recognizing the much more multifaceted Nigeria’s crisis. How can he then proffer solutions? We are in real deep jam for the reason that, regardless of all the blares that Buhari and Ribadu followers are creating on NL, I can’t sensibly see any of those defeating PDP in the next presidential election. It’s a disgrace!!!!

You can't sensibly see PDP being defeated because you already sound defeated. Pessimism brought us to where we are today. If you don't stand up for something, you are definitely aligning yourself with nothing. Pessimism will not get you anywhere, you cannot just sit by and conclude that the loudest noise make will win even when you have truthfully alluded that GEJ is clueless.

If you want the Nigeria of your dream, stand up now and start campaigning for the better alternatives to PDP. Perhaps, and I mean perhaps your own vote will be all that is needed to oust the shameless kleptomaniacs we currently have in Aso Rock. Get up now and do something positive.

VOTE BB2011 for the change we deserve.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by assme: 5:05pm On Feb 24, 2011
It's unusual for a serving president to be defeated in Nigeria.

A day begins a story brother.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by 1025: 5:11pm On Feb 24, 2011
yes oooooooooooooooo. the man is trying his best to be truthful. in jonathan, i have seen a truthful politician. a politician that says his mind.
in the west, he told us that rascals are in charge and in minna, he is telling us how he admire the almighty IBB. obj respect IBB so much that he found nothing wrong on him throughout his 8 yrs of serious war against corruption in nigeria.
nigerians shld watch out. by the time jonathan goodluck awolowo azikiwe ebele babangida alamesiya finish with us, we will become ni only.
what we are about seeing is a combination of obj, alams, ibb in one person. no wonder the man is preaching against tribalism because he has in him, IBB - northerner, obj - westerner and alams easterner.

it is our choice to die by voting pdp or live by voting Buhari/Bakare come april 2011.
let us vote and back it up with protest because i don't see these criminals sharing the same country with us if Buhari and Bakare assumes office come may 29.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by TewMuch: 5:12pm On Feb 24, 2011
Very disappointing. GEJ again. This man does not have principles or shame. At least if you are going to lose, lose honorably and go away with your pride in tact. Not making yourself into a joke. cry cry cry
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by tlops(m): 5:24pm On Feb 24, 2011
The difference between a democracy and a dictatorship is that in a democracy you vote first and take orders later; in a dictatorship you don't have to waste your time voting.
- Charles Bukowski
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 5:28pm On Feb 24, 2011
this is just mspaint. . . cheesy cheesy

Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by tlops(m): 5:33pm On Feb 24, 2011
GEJ is a reckless speaker, he speaks before he thinks. How can a president be a$$-licking. IBB's for the matter.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Beaf: 5:35pm On Feb 24, 2011
When will the eternal presidential candidate, Buhari actually begin campaigning? Instead, his people are here condemning a man thats waltzing away with the hearts of Nigerians. LOL!

[size=14pt]Everlasting presidential candidate. . .
Buhari wuz ere, 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2223. . .[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by blacksta(m): 5:40pm On Feb 24, 2011
Beaf:

When will the eternal presidential candidate, Buhari actually begin campaigning? Instead, his people are here condemning a man thats waltzing away with the hearts of Nigerians. LOL!

[size=14pt]Everlasting presidential candidate. . .
Buhari wuz ere, 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2223. . .[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

Omo ode - dont derail this thread - Wetin concern GEJ Licking IBB BUMM with Buhari

you been warned. grin
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by GrayBeard: 5:42pm On Feb 24, 2011
Beaf, if you can defend this one, you are shameless
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by tlops(m): 6:02pm On Feb 24, 2011
Just a question, what kind of doctor is GEJ, PhD or honorary PhD or Medical.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by dayokanu(m): 6:06pm On Feb 24, 2011
PhD in Mumulogy
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2011
and people were calling soludo aboki boyboy  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by aljharem(m): 6:19pm On Feb 24, 2011
now people are now knowing who gej and beaf are

waste of time
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Ess: 6:21pm On Feb 24, 2011
dayokanu:

PhD in Mumulogy
grin grin grin
Kai of all smileys for different messengers, there is non like NL's ( grin)
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 24, 2011
odechukwu goes to minna cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

'Jonathan Should Not Resign' - OPC / Ojukwu’s Burial: Massob Declares Sit-at-home Order / Fashola Rejects Creation Of Additional States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.