Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,103 members, 7,814,871 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:32 PM

Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son (9893 Views)

FFK Should Tell Us About His Father's Role In The Murder Of Akintola / Shocking Confessions From Ex-boko Haram Who Converted To Christianity. Alleged Ibb Is The Major Spon / Shocking Confession From An Ex Boko Haram Alleged Ibb Is The Main Sponsor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by maimalari: 8:01am On Feb 25, 2011
'IBB is like a father to me, I used to consult him for advice when I was a governor' (GEJ). No wonder he looted Bayelsa to coma. With a Father Like IBB, a Party Like PDP, a Mentor Like OBJ, a Mediator/desperado like Mr Fix It, Who Needs A President Like Ebele Jonathan?
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by BigB11(m): 8:43am On Feb 25, 2011
Uncle Jonathan's statement says a lot about what many of you do not know about IBB.
IBB represents absolute one of a kind and still the smartest, most charismatic, caring president Nigeria will ever see for many years to come.

Uncle Jonathan isn't crazy, the dude is only saying nothing but the truth.

FYI: Even with Jonathan living in Aso Rock, IBB may still end up running things from Minna for the next 4 years.
Uncle Jonathan will confirm this fact @ anytime and any day.
His ideas, strategy and vision can not be matched.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by mrofficial(m): 9:26am On Feb 25, 2011
Turai will be like a mother to him tomorrow. Licking everyone's ass to retain office.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Best2Be: 11:21am On Feb 25, 2011
why that comment from GEJ?
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Ayowumie(m): 11:46am On Feb 25, 2011
Acceding to the formidable nature in IBB is a way of seeking political patronage considering the fact GEJ is naive political.
One thing i find amusing is the fact that GEJ was trying to attribute the failure of this present administration to the death of Yar'adua. He is therefore saying that his administration was not able to meet up with promise on power generation because he was not the Vice and the not the President.
For this reason GEJ is a fool. He is therefore not better than Atiku. Atiku was attributing Nigeria's failure btw 1999 and 2007 to Obasanjo while distancing himself. what a politics.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by JAZES(m): 4:16pm On Feb 25, 2011
GEJ is just a snake and a bloody politician.
Chikena
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Eziachi: 8:31pm On Feb 25, 2011
Beaf:

When will the eternal presidential candidate, Buhari actually begin campaigning? Instead, his people are here condemning a man thats waltzing away with the hearts of Nigerians. LOL!

[size=14pt]Everlasting presidential candidate. . .
Buhari wuz ere, 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2223. . .[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/180447_ROTFLMAO_gif3d0c775232c7f27cf80592785b9635b6

You are not a democrat or worse part, a product of Nigeria AGIP/Amala politic of joining the gravy train. In your own world, Buhari should have given up, but go and check how many times the present Ghanaian president lost a free and fair elections before he got elected, talkless of the likes of Buhari that were rigged out.

How you wished that other politician were like him, even the socalled winner too, later joined the gravy train. That is typical Nigerian, principle is derided while sycophancy is elevated and honoured with titles
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Ibomade1: 12:50am On Feb 26, 2011
The popular saying "like father like son" springs to my mind. cool
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by AbuMaryam1(m): 1:02am On Feb 26, 2011
This Jonathan is a complete Olodo
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Chyz2: 1:07am On Feb 26, 2011
Abu-Maryam:

This Jonathan is a complete Olodo

That makes him a degree about a hausa man. wink
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by stineb1: 3:10am On Feb 26, 2011
GEJ is a very wise politician. In life, if u cant be beaten,ul bre joined.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by dabrake(m): 4:34am On Feb 26, 2011
'namography'
slave trade name: goodluck jonathan
Nd name: ebele
s.eastern name: azikiwe
s.western name: obasanjo
northern name: babangida
spare name: atiku

ful name: goodluck ebele azikiwe jonathan-babangida-obasanjo-atiku ,

Haba mr president, mst u lick evryones bum 2 win d electorates? Perhaps, u can come & suck ma d*ck 2 win d votes of d camerounians ,
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Aderupoko2: 5:57am On Feb 26, 2011
You are of the devil,your father and the will of your father shall you do.Nigerians beware
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by naijaking1: 7:28am On Feb 26, 2011
If GEJ really said these words, it's either political naivetee at it best, or a political masterstroke at its worst.
Granted that the president was also reportedly to have driven to Ciroma's house to beg him, it just makes me sick to my stomach to realize that GEJ could such an amature.
At times like this I wish for an OBJ angry
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by nastydamus(m): 10:45am On Feb 26, 2011
Quote from: Beaf on February 24, 2011, 05:35 PM
When will the eternal presidential candidate, Buhari actually begin campaigning? Instead, his people are here condemning a man thats waltzing away with the hearts of Nigerians. LOL!

Everlasting presidential candidate. . .
Buhari wuz ere, 1999, 2003, 2007, 2011, 2015, 2223. . .

Come on man, behave yourself. Did Buhari contest in the 1999 presidential elections or is this one of the many cases where you like to get ahead of yourself just to buttress a point?
Na wa to u o.
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by totorimi: 8:23pm On Feb 28, 2011
GEJ IS NOT THE ANSWER TO OUR PROBLEMS, HE DOESNT HAVE THE WILL POWER TO CHALLENGE THE CABAL. IBB IS NOW HIS FATHER. OBJ IS HIS FATHER.
HE ALLOWED ABIA GOV AND CO TO BE USING THE BLLOD OF THE INNOCENT TO DO ELECTION IN THE NAME OF KIDNAPPING
HE HAS HIDDEN THE OCTOBER CASE FILE AND NOBODY IS TALKING ABOUT IT
I THINK HE IS THE REAL BAD ODOUR WE NEED TO GET FRESH AIR FROM SOMEWHERE ELSE
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by mrofficial(m): 8:51pm On Feb 28, 2011
^ Confirm!
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by Solomon227(m): 9:24pm On Feb 28, 2011
[size=20pt]Vote the Man Who has refused to steal in the midst of Billions

Vote the Man who has put a PTF signature in every ward in Nigeria

Vote the Man who will make OBJ, IBB, Dokpesi, Ibori, OGD, Atiku relocate to Togo

Vote the Man whose word remains his bond

Vote for change, Vote Buhari 2011
[/size] for the future of our children
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by ekubear1: 9:58am On Mar 01, 2011
Re: Jonathan Confesses:ibb Is My Father (role Model)-like Father Like Son by 13volts(m): 10:02am On Aug 17, 2012
hmmm. like father like son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#BuhariShowYourCertificate / APC Releases Timetable For Edo Governorship Primaries / APC Will Form Govt In Ogun Come May 29 – Osoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.