Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,540 members, 7,823,369 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

That We May Have Sex With Them! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / That We May Have Sex With Them! (39432 Views)

Pastor Joseph Ponda Caught Having Sex With Married Woman: Church Reacts / "Ghosts Have Sex With Women Who Sleep Unclad, Making Them Barren" - Witchdoctor / Can Christian Couple Have Sex After Traditional Marriage Ceremony? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 10:51am On Sep 20, 2020
tonyson010:

Not explicitly answered with that chapter with regards to the time.

When God created Man, He created him in HIS image and likeness and commanded man to multiply, dominant the earth. God gave Man the power to think good and bad, but told him that with bad things comes consequences. He gave Man the power to put the thinking creativity into discovering how to make those thinking realities.

I will point that Man has been given much power to dominate and create things

Wow! You give me some sort power booster with your submission in here.

Yes, in His image He created them. I agree with you and that sum up my stance on the topic.

May I ask this question?

From And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:26 KJV

What does In our own image mean to you ?

1 Like

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by tonyson010(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2020
Hassanmaye:
Ten cases of incest, in the book of God! I dare any Christian to read Ezekiel chapter 23 to his audience.
You should also get the book. 'Is the bible Gods word.

You read the Bible without understanding such a clear chapter ?? sad The harlots (two sisters) were still mentioned there as the cities of Samaria and Jerusalem who have abandoned Godly way.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by kingxsamz(m): 10:55am On Sep 20, 2020
xynerise:

That is what freewill can lead too. God gave us freewill which has made everyone to do whatever he likes. We have the choice of evil and good and God cannot compel you to choose one. Just like He can't make someone fall in love with you

Do you have freewill to do evil in heaven?

2 Likes

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by BreconHills(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:
I am not in support of this ugly act but homosexuality has been in existence since time immemorial. That could mean the urge to have sex with same gender as you was embedded into human systems by the creator (God).

The question now is, why would God create something for man kind and later wants mankind to stay away from that same thing created for human kind?

Such cases are explicitly put under punishment and curses by the Creator (God) in Leviticus 18

Were their any cases of homosexuality before the fall of man in the garden of Eden? So when you say God must have embedded this desire in man from creation do you have any biblical reference?
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by criuze(m): 10:58am On Sep 20, 2020
PietraK:

In support of this.

There is nothing bad except what we think of it. God created all the things we see as good or bad and it was never an issue if we sin or not because we could not tell between good and bad. We existed, we kill and committed sin but we lacked the ability to tell if what we were doing is good or bad until we ate the fruit of knowledge.

The fruit of knowledge is a curse that makes us differentiate and classify things between good or bad. God never wanted us to have the ability to differentiate or tell if what we do is good or bad. We were meant to exist with all the good and bad without knowing.

Now, the point where everything crashes is... How was Adam and Eve supposed to know that "disobedience" is bad when they lacked the knowledge of good and evil?

Disobeying God's instruction was an evil act but Adam and Evil could not tell because God did not give them the ability to determine or understand what is good or bad.

Yet God punished even though they are innocent. Abi, how do we explain this?

Am just watching your analogy here, you sound impressive but the last comment crashed it up

I only asked God for Grace and forgiveness, our understanding may not be enough to analyze this issues. if man has a super power choice he would float over sin and be at peace with his Maker

1 Like

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 10:59am On Sep 20, 2020
africandollar:
This Coder guy should quit confusing himself jare. He created everything and it was good then came man’s fall in the garden of Eden and you’re still insisting God created man and implanted homosexuality tendencies in him?

You’ve already answers your own question, all sins came as a result of the fall or did you ever read that Adam and Eve sinned before the fall?

God didn’t allow them to fall, they had free will to choose to either serve God or not. Same way God still has no business with either you choose to drink cornflakes or soak garri when you wake up in the morning!
Smile
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Dayvidblue: 11:01am On Sep 20, 2020
The statement in the second bolded was obviously made before the fall of man, Do you not remember?

Coder2Client:

Yes, God did all that and later said in Exodus to the Israelite 'thou shall not kill' to amend that. In fact, if someone hurts you badly and you have some sort of super power, I am certain you won't spare the person, that's it.

God created us that way, remember what the Bible said in Genesis , 'and He saw that everything He created was good'. That is, everything including homosexuality, killing, prostitution, adultery, stealing, success, good life, peace, war, tsunami, volcano, etc all of these can be supported in Isaiah 45:7.

1 Like

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by SLOVFO(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2020
Barney001:

Really cheesy

Then homosexual feelings are from who...the devil??

Hope you haven't forgotten it was God that created Lucifer. Since God is all knowing, then he must have known that Lucifer would create that homosexual feeling...why didn't he stop him??

The truth sir....God created everything, every every. That is...if the bible is real.

Again... If indeed he was all knowing, then he should have known that creating eve would be the downfall of humans in the garden of eden..

So why was he mad,when the deed eventually happened,
Didn't he know already that it would happen?

It seems to me, that he wanted that evil to happen.....

You are wrong bro. God is all knowing but He operates with principles. God didn't create man to be a robot but he created him with the possibility to imagine, make choices and even create things like Himself. You as a man, is also a creator. Man can bring wicked devices and imagination to pass. It only takes the devil to make suggestions to him. And man will carry on from there.

That God is all knowing doesn't mean that He exercises that prerogative all the time. From historical biblical events, I can deduce that God loves to be surprised too. Sometimes, it seems God doesn't want to exercise that prerogative. Moreover, knowing something will happen and experience same when it happened isn't same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Nobody: 11:07am On Sep 20, 2020
PietraK:

In support of this.

There is nothing bad except what we think of it. God created all the things we see as good or bad and it was never an issue if we sin or not because we could not tell between good and bad. We existed, we kill and committed sin but we lacked the ability to tell if what we were doing is good or bad until we ate the fruit of knowledge.

The fruit of knowledge is a curse that makes us differentiate and classify things between good or bad. God never wanted us to have the ability to differentiate or tell if what we do is good or bad. We were meant to exist with all the good and bad without knowing.

Now, the point where everything crashes is... How was Adam and Eve supposed to know that "disobedience" is bad when they lacked the knowledge of good and evil?

Disobeying God's instruction was an evil act but Adam and Evil could not tell because God did not give them the ability to determine or understand what is good or bad.

YOU ARE INTELLIGENT!
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by tonyson010(m): 11:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

Wow! You give me some sort power booster with your submission in here.

Yes, in His image He created them. I agree with you and that sum up my stance on the topic.

May I ask this question?

From And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.
Genesis 1:26 KJV

What does In our own image mean to you ?

Image of God = look like Him, think like God and do what will be pleasing so that we can remain and commune together not as equals.

What differentiated man from God then is that HE has more powers and more knowledge.

Even after getting the knowledge of good and bad which was kept away from Man, we don't have more knowledge or anywhere equal to God.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 11:12am On Sep 20, 2020
BreconHills:

Were their any cases of homosexuality before the fall of man in the garden of Eden? So when you say God must have embedded this desire in man from creation do you have any biblical reference?

No, why? Because Adam and Eve were male and female, so homosexuality and other social vices can not manifest with the two at that time. But the narrative changed when the number of people got increased to show those manifestations.

Like I said before, And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good. And the evening and the morning were the sixth day.
Genesis 1:31 KJV
my emphasis is on it was very good meaning perfect, no blemish. So, if everything God created was very good (perfect) does that not mean all these things mentioned before were well embedded in human systems?
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 11:19am On Sep 20, 2020
tonyson010:

Image of God = look like Him, think like God and do what will be pleasing so that we can remain and commune together not as equals.

What differentiated man from God then is that HE has more powers and more knowledge.

Even after getting the knowledge of good and bad which was kept away from Man, we don't have more knowledge or anywhere equal to God.

Do you mean look like him in appearance?

Clarify this before we move forward with the discussion
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Coder2Client(m): 11:23am On Sep 20, 2020
Dayvidblue:
The statement in the second bolded was obviously made before the fall of man, Do you not remember?

Yes, I know.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by tonyson010(m): 11:31am On Sep 20, 2020
PietraK:

In support of this.

You got it wrong.

God told them that the day they eat a fruit from that tree tree in the middle of the garden , they will die , a punishment was clearly spelt out for disobeying God. He couldn't just punish them in their innocence.

In God's image, we couldn't kill. Even animals care for their owns. We could sin then but without the intention of using it to harm others or cause pain to others. That's is if it even existed then. Sin started with the downfall of Man. Just as many things came into existence as a result of some actions.

We only had to obey instruction( eat not the fruit from that particular tree) and continue with the creation of beautiful things God was creating and overseeing them.

1 Like

Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by harmony75: 11:40am On Sep 20, 2020
thank you Lord � it's another day of opportunity to be saved.....pls lets meditate most times with the word of God. God bless you... 2peter 2 v 9 The Lord knowth how to deliver the godly out of temptation, and to reserve the unjust to the day of judgement to be punished "
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by kunlebonik(m): 12:15pm On Sep 20, 2020
Please, my good Christian male and female, read the original context of bible verse or passage as in king James version before wrong interpretation. That Sodom practices homosexual doesn't meant same claim.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by semitunde: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

Yes, God did all that and later said in Exodus to the Israelite 'thou shall not kill' to amend that. In fact, if someone hurts you badly and you have some sort of super power, I am certain you won't spare the person, that's it.

God created us that way, remember what the Bible said in Genesis , 'and He saw that everything He created was good'. That is, everything including homosexuality, killing, prostitution, adultery, stealing, success, good life, peace, war, tsunami, volcano, etc all of these can be supported in Isaiah 45:7.

That was before the software upgrade to humans 2.0 via bioengineering simply explained as "apple" because no one will under the real process, at least not at that time.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by sonofthunder: 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:
I am not in support of this ugly act but homosexuality has been in existence since time immemorial. That could mean the urge to have sex with same gender as you was embedded into human systems by the creator (God).

The question now is, why would God create something for man kind and later wants mankind to stay away from that same thing created for human kind?

Such cases are explicitly put under punishment and curses by the Creator (God) in Leviticus 18

Stealing has been from time immemorial. This could mean that the urge to steal was embedded into your system by God. Right?
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by emmy512: 12:51pm On Sep 20, 2020
elated177:

The statement, "and he saw that everything he made was good", was made in the Garden of Eden before the Fall of Man. The Fall of Man openned him up to all forms of corruption and wickedness. Man, with the help of demons, began to invent different ways of doing evil. The apple our first parents, Adam and Eve, ate in the Garden of Eden corrupted their souls and that corruption trickled down to their progeny.

What really is sex and what makes it enjoyable?
I still don't understand why God put that apple tree there knowing fully well it wasn't for human consumption, he didn't even hide it but placed in the middle of the garden it's almost as if he did it on purpose.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Kccheechy(m): 12:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

please be guided!!! God is not the author of confusion... How can you say the urge for a man to sleep with his fellow man was embedded by God?? Homosexuality was introduced into human by demons of the false gods they worshiped at that time.. Though i can't remember the verse of the Bible where I saw it but I have seen it.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by ABCthings: 12:53pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

Are you aright? As in Are you sure you're taking your pills correctly?
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by ABCthings: 12:58pm On Sep 20, 2020
ayenale1:

Im not a computer guru but Take man to be a brand new phone or computer system...they don't have virus immediately u bought them but immediately u start using them;what makes them prone to viruses start to develop and if you're not careful it can kill your gadget along the line the same companies that created your phone apps created antivirus to reduce the effect of the virus or kill it ...that is how man is.
Phone manufacturer(man's creator)=God
Virus (bad side of man)=embedded in man from creation
Antivirus(laws to correct mans fall)=made by God.
the entity call MAN was made, programmed and embedded with GOOD and BAD(evil)things...in the garden of Eden God made use of the good side in dealing with man to bring out positive attitude in man meanwhile war have started in heaven(rebellion of Lucifer so to say). In summary, to bring or dig out the negative nature of man Lucifer capitalizes on the law which is suppose to bring a positive attitude of man now brought the bad side of man...God created everything i mean all; lemme ask you bro who created Lucifer and his archangels??, why didn't God destroy them in heaven immediately they are found guilty??why did God not cast them to planet Venus or block their way when coming to earth??was God not aware that Lucifer is tempting Adam and try to avert it??my brother will you say God created the handsome men, beautiful ladies, the rich etc and Lucifer created the ugly, the poor, gay, lesbians etc if your answer is no then God created everything, he created them all. God realizes this and in trying to correct the anomlies, the laws in Leviticus entered. My brother God is aware of both good and bad
Where does this insane ideas keep coming from? Man is comparable to Computer in this context. Man has free will, fvck sci-fi computer does not.

It was man's choice to go astray!
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Kccheechy(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

Please stop misinterpreting the Bible!!!! Man is the cause of all that is happening in the world today. When God created man, he was perfect. He could see things very far away, He could see God, the angels and other Beautiful Creatures of God in heaven from the earth where God put him. His skin was angelic. Man didn't have a digestive system when he was first created because he wasn't depending on food for survival. Even the angels feared man!! Until he sinned against God and his bright nature was taken away from him. Though God knew what would happen to man even before creating him, he gave man the choice to decide his fate.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Image123(m): 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2020
kingxsamz:

Do you have freewill to do evil in heaven?

It's like asking if you have freewill to fly. Even if you want to fly, you can't. It is not in your nature. Saints are changed in Heaven.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Kccheechy(m): 1:16pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

Man was part of the creation that was made good in the beginning, right? Genesis 6:6, suddenly, God regretted that he created man, why? Because the thought of man was continually evil(vs 5), am I right?

The question now is, who put those evil thoughts in human(the good)?

You mentioned fall of man.
Why did God allow man to fall that man got corrupted?

Now, let's assume God said all these things in the beginning but in Isaiah I quoted earlier said, " He created good and bad (peace and evil) He created all of these things." if you believe God is the creator of everything, why didn't you believe He created homosexuality and other forms of social vices?

Who created demons? Who created devil, Satan?
the devil and the angels who left heaven to come and have sex with earthly women are the reasons for man's continuous evil thoughts. It was the angels who left heaven and came to reproduce with women on earth that taught men how to make metal weapons like knives and swords. They taught men how to read and write. They taught men how to crossbreed animals and that was how dinasours came into existence...they greatly corrupted men. All these were against the plan of God.. God didn't allow man to fall, the fall of man happened because of the choice man made by disobeying the instructions from God.

God created good and bad means that he created the angels and the devil. The devil was once an angel remember. God castes the devil out from heaven but didn't withdraw his powers from him... It is the powers the devil has used to create so many bad things we see today
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Kccheechy(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2020
ayenale1:

Im not a computer guru but Take man to be a brand new phone or computer system...they don't have virus immediately u bought them but immediately u start using them;what makes them prone to viruses start to develop and if you're not careful it can kill your gadget along the line the same companies that created your phone apps created antivirus to reduce the effect of the virus or kill it ...that is how man is.
Phone manufacturer(man's creator)=God
Virus (bad side of man)=embedded in man from creation
Antivirus(laws to correct mans fall)=made by God.
the entity call MAN was made, programmed and embedded with GOOD and BAD(evil)things...in the garden of Eden God made use of the good side in dealing with man to bring out positive attitude in man meanwhile war have started in heaven(rebellion of Lucifer so to say). In summary, to bring or dig out the negative nature of man Lucifer capitalizes on the law which is suppose to bring a positive attitude of man now brought the bad side of man...God created everything i mean all; lemme ask you bro who created Lucifer and his archangels??, why didn't God destroy them in heaven immediately they are found guilty??why did God not cast them to planet Venus or block their way when coming to earth??was God not aware that Lucifer is tempting Adam and try to avert it??my brother will you say God created the handsome men, beautiful ladies, the rich etc and Lucifer created the ugly, the poor, gay, lesbians etc if your answer is no then God created everything, he created them all. God realizes this and in trying to correct the anomlies, the laws in Leviticus entered. My brother God is aware of both good and bad
Man was not programmed with good and bad side. When God created man, he was perfect and without blemish. Man's eyes was opened to the bad side when he ate the forbidden fruit.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by MrSly(m): 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

You are talking nonsense
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by Diligence4life: 1:52pm On Sep 20, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
Coder2Client:

All this things u mention came to existence because of sin, from the beginning God did not intend that man could kill,steal etc . so stop all this thing u r saying. Consequences of sin is what u see.
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by bignero: 2:28pm On Sep 20, 2020
Coder2Client:

Man was part of the creation that was made good in the beginning, right? Genesis 6:6, suddenly, God regretted that he created man, why? Because the thought of man was continually evil(vs 5), am I right?

The question now is, who put those evil thoughts in human(the good)?

You mentioned fall of man.
Why did God allow man to fall that man got corrupted?

Now, let's assume God said all these things in the beginning but in Isaiah I quoted earlier said, " He created good and bad (peace and evil) He created all of these things." if you believe God is the creator of everything, why didn't you believe He created homosexuality and other forms of social vices?

Who created demons? Who created devil, Satan?

Stop disturbing our peace...

God gave a man gift called" free will"...

Do good for your own good..
Do bad, and you will have to pay..

Thats Gods love.. Do as you please.. But their repercussions
Re: That We May Have Sex With Them! by solmantb: 2:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
@Codeer2client....Your laptop, I m sure you have one is usually good until virus comes in or it develops a fault and it's operations is no longer the usual that's exactly what happened with the fall of man...He was created perfect until he became corrupted with disobedience. And you know when u allow the devil an inch he takes a mile...also God created Lucifer not Satan. It's like I was born a male then I decide to change my gender to female....do u blame God for that? Every decision of a man is made at his own will but God will judge such decisions. You may reach me on inbox for more. There's an answer for everything!
Remember God is a God of Justice and righteousness. He is a just God and He does only the right things! In Him there is no evil! That's why He will judge every evil perpetrated by Man...and because He doesn't love that a dinner should perish but that they should come to repentance that is why He made a saviour for our Salvation in the person of Jesus who took our deserved punishment and gave us His own life. There is no name under the heavens by which men can be saved..only in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord( Yeshua Hamashiac).

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

COZA: Pastor Fatoyinbo Is Not Our Member- PFN / Turkish Police Smoke In Church In Istanbul During Arrest - Angry Nigerian Man / Margaret Amure Died And Came Back To Life With A Message From Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.