Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,495 members, 7,854,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 11:03 AM

- Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9485 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 7:07am On Sep 20, 2020
1beat:
with this steps you are taking it will end in tears I doubt if you will leave university been a virgin
you are waiting for him to ask you out because his good looking or bcoz he's interesting.
don't confuse ur self
the guy is only interested in game with you, He will sex you and leave to another girl
well, I understand everything but for me to give you advice, I need to know your real age to ascertain the kind of advice I want to give to you. Beside when I was in university of Benin before I graduated 5 years ago, I was a relationship expert. I do advise healthy relationship but I need your real age to be able to know how to advise you....once you lie about you then the advice, am giving you won't tether...
Re: by Nobody: 7:08am On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:
I have an issue that's really bothering me. It's bothering me so much that it's what's keeping me awake at this time of the night. I had to create a new account to post this because I want to keep my identity hidden since some Nairalanders already know my other account.

I'm currently in a relationship with a guy I've been friends with for a while. We are both university undergraduates. We've been dating for almost 7 months. I'm still a virgin. The reason I agreed to date my boyfriend is because I enjoy his company and I wanted to preserve our friendship. It's kinda complicated. I'm not ready for sex and he understands.

Few months ago, I met another guy who is also an undergraduate. He's very interesting and very good looking. I'm very sexually attracted to him. He told me he likes me, but hasn't asked me out. Whenever we are together, he is fond of flirting with me, telling me how sexy I look, touching me, and grabbing my ass. The last time we were together he even squeezed my breasts. I told him that he should stop because I'm sensitive to his touch, which is actually the case. I already told him that I can't date him because he doesn't look like the type to stick to one girl for a long time. My statement didn't even faze him and he responded that he doesn't do relationships because he gets bored easily.

He always tells me how he'll like to have sex with me and the things he'll do to me. He doesn't even seem bothered that I have a boyfriend and never brings it up. He has invited me over to his place once and I declined because I don't know if I'll be able to control myself being alone in his apartment and I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend.

The problem is sometimes this guy just ghosts me for days and sometimes he doesn't even reply my texts, then out of nowhere he'll return and act all flirty and touchy. Our friendship is affecting my relationship with my boyfriend. I'm becoming more attracted to this new guy and I'm not comfortable.

I'm thinking of blocking his number and ceasing communication with him. Is this the right step to take? I'm confused and I don't know what to do.
well, I understand everything but for me to give you advice, I need to know your real age to ascertain the kind of advice I want to give to you. Beside when I was in university of Benin before I graduated 5 years ago, I was a relationship expert. I do advise healthy relationship but I need your real age to be able to know how to advise you....once you lie about you then the advice, am giving you won't tether..
Re: by Casan0va: 7:14am On Sep 20, 2020
Ilegendd, this second guy most probably bought your books.
See how your books are causing problems in relationships angry angry angry
If you know you don't want to cause problems in someone else's relationship, DO NOT buy Ilegendd's books please.
They are time-bombs.

This guy is using push and pull cheesy cheesy
I actually understand what he is doing.
I've also read Art of Seduction by Robert Greene so I totally understand.

Op, blocking him won't do shit.
Re: by DaddyRochie1642: 7:19am On Sep 20, 2020
Another Hoe Laments grin

1 Like

Re: by HomerTimpson: 7:21am On Sep 20, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Experience is d best teacher. Best to be with someone you attracted to. I doubt one can fake that spark no matter how nice the partner is but unfortunately such sentiments matters not here
a cute and smart gurl once tot me the difference betwixt LOVE & OBSESSION...she was damn right
Re: by Nobody: 7:28am On Sep 20, 2020
The new guy is someone I can totally relate to .
That's my kinda persona grin
And I wouldn't like to say a bad thing about this dude.
But I must assure you that the guy is what he said he is.
If you are planning to give in to his persusions,then don't expect him to stick around after.
Of course it all depends on what you want.
You can always ditch your loser boyfriend and get yourself a nice fvck buddy cheesy

1 Like

Re: by Charx122: 7:31am On Sep 20, 2020
Should I tell you how is gonna play out..Your never going to yield with any of this advices painful truth your will only act upon what your body is telling you..his going to take your virginity for sure. Take it or leave it...Reasons your not a real Woman!!!
Re: by TSBO: 7:36am On Sep 20, 2020
Re: by DaInferno(m): 7:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Cherez:

I'm so sorry to say this but in the past 15years of my life my notion about women changed
Believe it or not, I think women cheat more in a relationship
They will chat always with many guys but just a greeting from another lady to their guy and you'll see pepper.
They will make out with other guys though no actual sex but will kill their partner for actually cheating (ie having sex), I beg what's the difference?
Now the 2nd guy already squeezed all squeezables in your body and you're here accussing him of not being a one-woman kinda guy, are you a one-man kinda lady?
It's obvious you know the guy wants just sex yet you keep running after him. If after the sex he leaves you'd come in here to scream men are scum while your original guy was busy respecting your decision not to have sex and self-controlling himself.
Aunty, you've gotta sit down and self-examine
u are a wise man,are u married sir?
Re: by ArticleBeast: 7:57am On Sep 20, 2020
You are on the path to destruction. I hope you don't destroy your future in the process.
Re: by LedRock: 8:02am On Sep 20, 2020
If as a man you refuse to take the red pill, you will suffer.

What is happening to her is what happens to all women until they get broken and start shouting all men are scum when they are actually the real scum.

9 Likes

Re: by Ekkhann(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:
I have an issue that's really bothering me. It's bothering me so much that it's what's keeping me awake at this time of the night. I had to create a new account to post this because I want to keep my identity hidden since some Nairalanders already know my other account.

I'm currently in a relationship with a guy I've been friends with for a while. We are both university undergraduates. We've been dating for almost 7 months. I'm still a virgin. The reason I agreed to date my boyfriend is because I enjoy his company and I wanted to preserve our friendship. It's kinda complicated. I'm not ready for sex and he understands.

Few months ago, I met another guy who is also an undergraduate. He's very interesting and very good looking. I'm very sexually attracted to him. He told me he likes me, but hasn't asked me out. Whenever we are together, he is fond of flirting with me, telling me how sexy I look, touching me, and grabbing my ass. The last time we were together he even squeezed my breasts. I told him that he should stop because I'm sensitive to his touch, which is actually the case. I already told him that I can't date him because he doesn't look like the type to stick to one girl for a long time. My statement didn't even faze him and he responded that he doesn't do relationships because he gets bored easily.

He always tells me how he'll like to have sex with me and the things he'll do to me. He doesn't even seem bothered that I have a boyfriend and never brings it up. He has invited me over to his place once and I declined because I don't know if I'll be able to control myself being alone in his apartment and I don't want to cheat on my boyfriend.

The problem is sometimes this guy just ghosts me for days and sometimes he doesn't even reply my texts, then out of nowhere he'll return and act all flirty and touchy. Our friendship is affecting my relationship with my boyfriend. I'm becoming more attracted to this new guy and I'm not comfortable.

I'm thinking of blocking his number and ceasing communication with him. Is this the right step to take? I'm confused and I don't know what to do.
y'all been confused since the garden of eden so continue.. After eating your cake don't come back here in 2 years time to start asking why you can't have it.
Re: by Blandee99(f): 8:12am On Sep 20, 2020
You're sexually attracted to him.

Sex with anyone who gives you that much rush, is always mindblowing.

Ideally, I'd advise you to run cos he's obviously a Bleep boy but, everyone deserves mindblowing sex. Wonder why your boyfriend doesn't give you that kind of rush.

If only there was a way you could sleep with him and not catch feelings. grin

As for the virginity issue... don't bother yourself about that. It is YOUR virginity... you get to pick who you'd like it to be with.
Don't over think things. It mustn't be with someone you're head over heels in love with.
There's no guarantee you'd end up with your FIRST.
But here's what I know, if your first time isn't with someone who gives you mad rush, you may end up short changed.

2 Likes

Re: by LedRock: 8:26am On Sep 20, 2020
Blandee99:
You're sexually attracted to him.

Sex with anyone who gives you that much rush, is always mindblowing.

Ideally, I'd advise you to run cos he's obviously a Bleep boy but, everyone deserves mindblowing sex. Wonder why your boyfriend doesn't give you that kind of rush.

If only there was a way you could sleep with him and not catch feelings. grin

As for the virginity issue... don't bother yourself about that. It is YOUR virginity... you get to pick who you'd like it to be with.
Don't over think things. It mustn't be with someone you're head over heels in love with.
There's no guarantee you'd end up with your FIRST.
But here's what I know, if your first time isn't with someone who gives you mad rush, you may end up short changed.
See advice undecided lipsrsealed
Re: by In4matic: 8:28am On Sep 20, 2020
Well, If it's a real story my advice to you is simple but solves all your problems.
1. Have s3x with your boyfriend this week. Break the barrier. At least he deserves that prize.
2. Have your romp with this new guy for as long as you'll both get tired of each other.
(I'm thinking 1 or 2 weeks)
3. After it's over and your eye don clear from this new boy, fall back to your boyfriend. Now you've gained the experience

1 Like

Re: by SaAyomikun(m): 8:31am On Sep 20, 2020
I pray you learn the hard way.
Re: by luminouz(m): 8:39am On Sep 20, 2020
Seems the second guy is into some serious redpill diet grin

1 Like

Re: by luminouz(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2020
dingbang:
A good girl confessed to me that she likes bad boys, and in fact, she would choose way way older men too.

This world though. Mgtow
She said the truth.
Re: by dingbang(m): 8:44am On Sep 20, 2020
luminouz:

She said the truth.
yeah she did.
Re: by AfroKnight: 8:49am On Sep 20, 2020
This is the kind of guy who gets the girls. Ghost her then appear suddenly to flirt with her and fill her head this erotic images then disappear again. This boy na bastàrd. cheesy

This girl has already off pant in the realm of the spirit. Just remain to fulfil it physically.

She knows he will knack her and leave her, yet she won’t run away. cheesy Why? Because na so woman dey do. They see the truth but would rather create a lie in their heads and choose to believe it.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:51am On Sep 20, 2020
He told you he wants to fvck you which I think he's going to do, from your post you want to fvck him too which you are already giving consideration, do it, it doesn't kill
Re: by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

Bleep the second guy. enjoy the sweet thing jor.... Kia the dude is a bad game guy. pretend to be innocent and naughty till I eat the juice meal like 4times before putting you to your Conner and if it sweeter then it may last a while. cheating starts by chatting... blocking him is not enough you need to hate him because he is aiming at the juice pot. kia the Jvc need to be taught never to let a bae go the second time (especially at night in a lonely area. if you touch the breast Bleep the v.)
Re: by Ghostrye: 9:18am On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

While the guy sounds a lot like me, I know guys like this seem irresponsible but really we just need something to focus on, someone that doesn't just make us bored all of a sudden.... and someone who understands that taking a few 5 days off without calling or texting doesn't mean we are fighting.
If you like the dude, and you can manage these few amazing quirks, then there is nothing stopping both of you from going ahead.
But something I must add is that relationships like these are 10x more interesting than the one you might be having with your current boo wink
Re: by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 20, 2020
Kosixo20:

Kosisochukwu follow the second guy. He is more straight forward than that simp of a boyfriend you have.
Re: by ikennamadu1(m): 9:53am On Sep 20, 2020
:Dyour bf go think say him dey with better girl... but him know no say naa egusi him dey with. .
Re: by millionboi2: 9:55am On Sep 20, 2020
Una no dey read book again,na to dey on thread here
Kosixo20:

Re: by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:13am On Sep 20, 2020
I don't believe what u typed up there. I don't even know ur objective here. What are you lookin to archive? Look at how organised and well presented post u put up there. Nice story sha buh I don't believe it's true for sure... Not smart enough
Re: by Vecto(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2020
Better to be a Player, than to be a Nice guy. Players know what they want and they make it known from the beginning. I don't have a problem with guys who want to be Nice with ladies.

BUT,

Just like pansophist said,

“The worst mistake a man can do around women is to be on his best behaviour. That will make women like you yes, but it won't make them want you sexually. They'll like you Just as a friend. What attracts women sexually is not what attracts them platonically. Good Men have many platonic female friends. But Bad Men have many sexual female friends.”

#TRP.

2 Likes

Re: by Robertgreene1(m): 10:17am On Sep 20, 2020
js imagine d rubbish this fish brained girl is spewing...naija girls are so useless that they even know that they r useless..that's y some women that wants u to b successful in life(ur relatives nd some well wishers) will even be d ones telling u.."nwoke mu(young man) leave women alone o nd js focus on ur future o..women r useless o"..umu nwanyi enwerokwa isi o(in igbo)..if ur girl claims she's a virgin nd denies u sex...my brother just run away on time o..to avoid stories dt touches d heart...
Re: by tunize(m): 10:33am On Sep 20, 2020
This wan tears sure las las u tink the guy is better than your boyfriend abi ur eye go soon clear.
Re: by SweetCunt97(f): 11:10am On Sep 20, 2020
HomerTimpson:
a cute and smart gurl once tot me the difference betwixt LOVE & OBSESSION...she was damn right
Obsession is toxic
Re: by Ay04z(m): 11:11am On Sep 20, 2020
No love lost. Bleep d guy and loose ur main guy. Bekos he will ask for d flower. One day wen u loose control. And baba enter with no stress. He will dump ur ass. Den u loose both guy. Because u re just a hoe dem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Help, I'm About Losing My Man!!! / Video Of Secondary School Girls Twerking In Ghana, Goes Viral / Share Your Experience What Did You Regrett Not Doing With Your Ex???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.