Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,577 members, 7,847,435 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:27 PM

- Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9459 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 3:13pm On Sep 22, 2020
And also since the new guy is in a different department with you, virtually then he is in a different faculty. But is your boyfriend in the same department or faculty with you?. How often do you coincidentally meet (when you were dating, not when you were platonic friends)during school hours like when school was in session before this covid-19 capricious lockdown?
Re: by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
Alright am about reaching the climax of fathoming..it's quite dicey, it shows you how iota of love, more enormous love for your boyfriend. Nevamind the insults other nairalander are pouring on themselves not you.. I see where this is coming from, from a parabolic points of view. Youthful emotional dilemma ( back then in uniben, I loved two girls at the same time, difficult to discern, one was my type, intelligent and social but not that pretty but my heart goes for her. The other girl was so beautiful that I kissed her once in night class, she is so pretty that she turns me so on if stares into her eyes. My heart wanted the former while my body wanted the latter because she was sexually hot. Till, I finally abdicated more apprehensiveness and faced they both squarely with relentless ideologies and am married to one of them today. I have been in this dilemma like you.its funny remembering my past#smiles.. I would give you substantial advice but I have two more questions to ask you. Is your current boyfriend the first guy you are dating in your life?. Secondly have your real boyfriend introduced you to any of his siblings?

No my boyfriend isn't the first guy I'm dating. I dated someone before him.

Yes, I've met my boyfriend's kid sister.
Re: by Pegi23(f): 3:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
ok
Re: by Nobody: 3:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
@naijaaaa

My boyfriend is in a different faculty while the new guy is in the same department as me
Re: by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kosixo20:

No my boyfriend isn't the first guy I'm dating. I dated someone before him.

Yes, I've met my boyfriend's kid sister.

Did your boyfriend introduced you to the kid sister as a girlfriend or just a female friend? Did he introduced her to you physically or online? Maybe through a social network
Re: by Pegi23(f): 3:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
sister in Christ! that second guy doesn't love you. you better stick to ur bf u worldly hoe. that how they will leave gold for ruby. the second guy just want to enter the heavenly gate ND fem he go.later on 9months extra course and you will put it on someone holy son.

may God have mercy on our sinful soul

#be happy
#i am sister pegi
Re: by Nobody: 3:22pm On Sep 22, 2020
Naijaaaaa:

Did your boyfriend introduced you to the kid sister as a girlfriend or just a female friend? Did he introduced her to you physically or online? Maybe through a social network

I met his sister before we started dating. But he always shows me off as his girlfriend on social media and when with his friends.
Re: by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kosixo20:

I met his sister before we started dating. But he always shows me off as his girlfriend on social media and when with his friends.

You met his sister physically?..
The new guy is in the same department and same level with you so invariably he is your classmate. Now am excogitating on this issue because am understanding you extensively, both your emotional plight and your sincerity. Have your real boyfriend ever said something like "I would like to marry you". Have he discussed his future aspirations and ambitions with you?. Is he carear oriented? Does he tells you more about himself? Does he have any skills
Re: by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kosixo20:

Which social media to be precise?.. if it's WhatsApp, probability might be that his privacy settings is compromised so only you can see it. Am a man and I know what a fellow man can do but am just speculating not being certain. Which other social medias?
Re: by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kosixo20:

Did he introduced you to his kid sister as his girlfriend? How did he introduced? I want to ascertain if he truly want something ephemeral or otherwise. Do you have his kid's sister's number, have you ever chatted with her?
Re: by Nobody: 3:53pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kosixo20:

My boyfriend is in a level higher than me. The new guy is in the same level as me but in a different department, but he is around the same age as my boyfriend.

Your words contradicting..Am a psychologist and we detect lies in any minute way. I can decipher that what you stated here isn't the same with what you said subsequently..I would quote it.
Re: by Nobody: 4:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kosixo20:
@naijaaaa

My boyfriend is in a different faculty while the new guy is in the same department as me

Your subsequent statement that contradicts the former. Here you said the new guy is in the same department as you but in the latter you said you were in different departments but same level. It shows you aren't been honest or am I conspicuously mistaken?
Re: by Nobody: 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kosixo20:
@naijaaaa

Your first statement
Re: by SweetCunt97(f): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2020
Robertgreene1:
so what do u want me to tell u now..sorry?
Sha agree you are an asshole.. Internet asshole
Re: by Robertgreene1(m): 5:16pm On Sep 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Sha agree you are an asshole.. Internet asshole
yes I know but u started it all.. remember?
Re: by NobleDeSage001: 5:49pm On Sep 22, 2020
I'm thinking of blocking his number and ceasing communication with him.

This is the right step to take.
Serious relationship is not for the fickle minded fellows.
If you maintain communication with him, just it time, he will have sex with you and move on. He is a player and a very good one.
Re: by nickvanilla(m): 5:51pm On Sep 22, 2020
@Kosixo20

I know many people are already insulting you here but It seems you're taking it with a pinch of salt and that is nice. cheesy

See we've all been there. Boy or Girl. When you're very young and a virgin at that, you get more attracted to people who are like the 2nd guy — naughty, adventurous, carefree, etc.

Sometimes the person you are in a relationship with doesn't "turn you on" as much as another guy and it can be that you see yourself already catching feelings for the later.

Just know that in the end, sex is not really worth it. You can destroy the life you have right now with a few minutes of pleasure and I can bet you, it is not an easy road to come back from. You may end up becoming a sex addict and guys will keep using you like a rag.

Love yourself dear. You're worth more than something a random guy will use to fulfill his sexual fantasies and throw away. Whenever he comes around, tell him point blank that those groping and flirty touches have to stop. If he doesn't respect your boundaries, leave him.

Anyways, the ball is in your court. I've said too much.

1 Like

Re: by Clinghton: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2020
We are attracted to what we hate, and end up with regrets.

You have to talk to yourself.
Re: by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 22, 2020
Naijaaaaa:

Your subsequent statement that contradicts the former. Here you said the new guy is in the same department as you but in the latter you said you were in different departments but same level. It shows you aren't been honest or am I conspicuously mistaken?
You sure say na only the matter wey the op talk about, you dey try settle?? because your wahala and questions untop this matter too much... baddest fbi, oshey.
Re: by Justjyde(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2020
I didn't read all the other reply to your post but I can tell you what will happen.

You will end up in bed with the new guy if you do not get your heart out of your present lust. If however you do not have an escape route because you just MUST get in bed with him, then you must decide who gets your virginity - Your boyfriend or the new guy. But be sure that the new guy will be gone once he has had enough of you - it may be one time or many times in bed to arrive at that point. Then you can go and stick to you boyfriend (if he took your virginity). This is the best case scenario and because it is simple it may work in THEORY.

But lots can go wrong.
1. Your boyfriend may not like (or respect) you again once he gets his way (but be sure that the new guy will leave you anyway even if he gets your virginity). On the other hand, I may be wrong and all works out fine.
2. You could catch STD from any of these guys - You may wish to risk your future dreams now
3. You could get pregnant for either or both of them - I hope you are ready to become a mother
4. You could be caught in your manipulative ways - and loose credibility
5. You could loose courage mid way and get raped for your being at the wrong place...
6. You could get used for rituals as we hear in the news these days... Na news cause this one O, no be me grin
The list just goes on and on.

But is it wrong for you to feel the things you are feeling? NO it is not wrong. You are just being a "pretty" young woman (or girl if you are still a teen).
Will having sex with one guy or all guys on earth cause pain and plenty regret? MAYBE - Only way to know is if you go through with it. Destiny differs.
Will not having sex till you marry give you advantage over other "bad" girls who eventually marry? NOT REALLY - Life can be a bitch (no offense)!

SO WHAT IS MY ADVICE TO YOU?
1. Focus on your future.
2. Focus what you are doing in school.
3. Don't fantasize that your relationships will provide anything more than transient comfort and "sweet" feelings.
4. As for sex, it is over rated: it carries more pains/regret than comfort under the wrong conditions - but it is the most beautiful thing you will experience under the right conditions. You can have sex for a whole week and still believe you need more. Don't be in a hurry.

Fantastic Sex = f(a partner of your dreams, personal comfort and security, personal convictions);

My credentials to say these things? grin Been there, done most and now I am back. No personal lessons from me. Nairaland is enough for the wise.

All the best and use your head more in-spite of your heart.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 11:17pm On Sep 22, 2020
BKsoul:
You sure say na only the matter wey the op talk about, you dey try settle?? because your wahala and questions untop this matter too much... baddest fbi, oshey.
Am trying to help!. Her words weren't adding up, so I am just having this delusion that she isn't saying the truth because her words aren't adding up. Her words are contradicting. As a psychologist, it's easy to know when people aren't saying the truth and being factual. If she is honest and being more candid, I would end up giving her the best and undisputable advice.
Re: by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2020
Naijaaaaa:

Am trying to help!. Her words weren't adding up, so I am just having this delusion that she isn't saying the truth because her words aren't adding up. Her words are contradicting. As a psychologist, it's easy to know when people aren't saying the truth and being factual. If she is honest and being more candid, I would end up giving her the best and undisputable advice.
Then you leave her, is she under any obligation to tell you the truth?? she knows what she wants, and when she sees it, she will relax.
Re: by Cherez: 7:43am On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
Nna Eh, am a female ooh but its like i dont even trust my self, why are women insatiable when she loses the good guy now, she go begin cry. some one is clearly disrespecting you and you say you are sexually attracted to him, nawa ooooh. i dont blame the guy sef because you turned yourself for him to a keyboard, anytime he is ready, he go come press, Bleep him make your body calm down, but if i hear MEN ARE SCUM, then thunder will do the rest.
NNE, honestly I like women generally not like it's a "me against them" thing ooo
But my experiences taught me a lot
I had one who I gave my phone password & she accesses my phone at will but the day I tried to touch her phone was the day the rship started crashing
I believe in justice & it should go both ways
Daalu
Re: by Nobody: 9:48am On Sep 23, 2020
BKsoul:
Then you leave her, is she under any obligation to tell you the truth?? she knows what she wants, and when she sees it, she will relax.

So you want her to make mistakes?
Am here to help her avert it!
Re: by nnamx4u: 10:07am On Sep 23, 2020
Robertgreene1:
js imagine d rubbish this fish brained girl is spewing...naija girls are so useless that they even know that they r useless..that's y some women that wants u to b successful in life(ur relatives nd some well wishers) will even be d ones telling u.."nwoke mu(young man) leave women alone o nd js focus on ur future o..women r useless o"..umu nwanyi enwerokwa isi o(in igbo)..if ur girl claims she's a virgin nd denies u sex...my brother just run away on time o..to avoid stories dt touches d heart...

gbam.

1 Like

Re: by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 24, 2020
Cherez:

NNE, honestly I like women generally not like it's a "me against them" thing ooo
But my experiences taught me a lot
I had one who I gave my phone password & she accesses my phone at will but the day I tried to touch her phone was the day the rship started crashing
I believe in justice & it should go both ways
Daalu
lol... Nwanyi...
Re: by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2020
Naijaaaaa:

I'm being honest. My former statement was in error. You are asking too many questions at the same time and I'm trying to answer in a way that my identity wouldn't been gleaned from my responses.

The new guy is in the same department and level as me.
Re: by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kosixo20:

I'm being honest. My former statement was in error. You are asking too many questions at the same time and I'm trying to answer in a way that my identity wouldn't been gleaned from my responses.

Well my numerous questions is prominently to ascertain vigorously the threshold of it's logical peak before I advice you rationally but seems your words weren't adding up, I can't fathom the emphasis very qualitatively. Just as how you don't lie to your lawyer even if you know that you are wrong, same applies to a clinical psychologist. You can lie to the court but not to your lawyer, so he/she can know how to thwart the facts so it can favour you.
Re: by HolySword: 4:23pm On Sep 24, 2020
This is to remind 'Christians' that fornication is a sin

-- HolySword --
Re: by dollynnn(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2020
nickvanilla:
@Kosixo20

I know many people are already insulting you here but It seems you're taking it with a pinch of salt and that is nice. cheesy

See we've all been there. Boy or Girl. When you're very young and a virgin at that, you get more attracted to people who are like the 2nd guy — naughty, adventurous, carefree, etc.

Sometimes the person you are in a relationship with doesn't "turn you on" as much as another guy and it can be that you see yourself already catching feelings for the later.

Just know that in the end, sex is not really worth it. You can destroy the life you have right now with a few minutes of pleasure and I can bet you, it is not an easy road to come back from. You may end up becoming a sex addict and guys will keep using you like a rag.

Love yourself dear. You're worth more than something a random guy will use to fulfill his sexual fantasies and throw away. Whenever he comes around, tell him point blank that those groping and flirty touches have to stop. If he doesn't respect your boundaries, leave him.

Anyways, the ball is in your court. I've said too much.
One of the best comments so far!
Re: by Nobody: 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2020
Kosixo20:

If you aren't comfortable chatting and being plain here so I understand more fulfilling and give you an undisputable advice, I can create a temporal email, post here, we can then talk on mail. I would exterminate the newly created email once we are done. If you agree, let me know.
Re: by apstpaulg(m): 6:07pm On Sep 24, 2020
If truely you are a lady, then face your studies becos the feelings you are having is only sentiments, not emotional, but if you truely want to gain sexual or relationship experience, then stick to the original guy (first), because any man (especially undergraduate) who tells you openly that he does not value a serious relationship, but yet, admires your body statistics, is a DESTINY KILLER!.
Secondly (as a lady), never tell a randy fellow that you are sensitive to touch, he'll take more advantage of you, which might leave you with an unpleasant experience at last.

Apostle Paul Eshiet

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is It Ever Acceptable For A Woman To Propose To A Man! / 10 Reasons Why You Should Not Rush Into A Relationship / Miss Romanceland 2015~finals..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.