Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,353 members, 7,853,551 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 07:01 PM

- Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9481 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by Nobody: 1:31am On Sep 25, 2020
If you aren't comfortable chatting and being plain here so I understand more fulfilling and give you an undisputable advice, I can create a temporal email, post here, we can then talk on mail. I would exterminate the newly created email once we are done. If you agree, let me know
Re: by Nobody: 1:34am On Sep 25, 2020
apstpaulg:
If truely you are a lady, then face your studies becos the feelings you are having is only sentiments, not emotional, but if you truely want to gain sexual or relationship experience, then stick to the original guy (first), because any man (especially undergraduate) who tells you openly that he does not value a serious relationship, but yet, admires your body statistics, is a DESTINY KILLER!.
Secondly (as a lady), never tell a randy fellow that you are sensitive to touch, he'll take more advantage of you, which might leave you with an unpleasant experience at last.

Apostle Paul Eshiet

Are you for real??
What's is she using your number for??�
I hope you don't have any stupid intention?
She is a kinda minor. She is just 20 years and seeking advice here, not hook up.
Re: by Nobody: 1:37am On Sep 25, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
If you aren't comfortable chatting and being plain here so I understand more fulfilling and give you an undisputable advice, I can create a temporal email, post here, we can then talk on mail. I would exterminate the newly created email once we are done. If you agree, let me know

I haven't gotten your reply yet
Re: by Nobody: 1:39am On Sep 25, 2020
apstpaulg:
If truely you are a lady, then face your studies becos the feelings you are having is only sentiments, not emotional, but if you truely want to gain sexual or relationship experience, then stick to the original guy (first), because any man (especially undergraduate) who tells you openly that he does not value a serious relationship, but yet, admires your body statistics, is a DESTINY KILLER!.
Secondly (as a lady), never tell a randy fellow that you are sensitive to touch, he'll take more advantage of you, which might leave you with an unpleasant experience at last.

Apostle Paul Eshiet
kosiso'20.
Don't call him or chat him, he seems so desperate and might have cryptical intentions. Let him advice or talk to you on this platform.
Re: by Afr0mentalist: 5:44am On Sep 25, 2020
@Kosixo20

Before I advise You, Ineed to squeeze those your olosho breast too and equally grab that your Ashawo ass like that man. Then Imma see what I can do.

Fish brain everywhere
Re: by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
@Kosixo20'

I really want to talk to you..Give me your email address
Re: by Nobody: 6:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
@Kosixo20'
I really want to talk to you..Give me your email address
estherndu20@gmail.com
Re: by Nobody: 7:24pm On Sep 26, 2020

estherndu20@gmail.com

I sent you a mail but it didn't go. They notified me that the mail isn't valid
Re: by Nobody: 7:42pm On Sep 26, 2020

estherndu20@gmail.com
The email is not valid.. please cross-check it
Re: by Nobody: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
so I can know the threshold advicing you so you won't make any mistake that you would regret
Yea

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Hardest Thing To Do Is Watch The One You Love, Love Someone Else. / Why Are Guys Fond Of Doing This Rubbish? / See This Secret Why Mbaise Girls are Number One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.