Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,315 members, 7,853,467 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 05:11 PM

- Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / (9479 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / A Male Friend Stopped Talking To Me Because I Have A Boyfriend / SEUN Is My Boss, But This Is Why I Hate Him — I'm Grateful. [PICTURE] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: by DrayZee: 1:50am On Sep 21, 2020
stanliwise:

You just met a manipulator
I wouldn’t call him a manipulator. He told her exactly what he wants and his actions are very clear.

She’s the one manipulating herself.

2 Likes

Re: by chigoizie7(m): 2:00am On Sep 21, 2020
Smiles
Re: by Liposure: 2:42am On Sep 21, 2020
Flee. The second guy wants to chop and clean mouth. He doesn't luv you, only after your body.
Re: by linearity: 3:24am On Sep 21, 2020
You said it all, the signs are all there and you can’t help it, no one can help you either, it is a necessary evil and a rite of passage for you.

The guy got you where he wants you, you know he is player but your body wants him badly. He didn’t hide it from you, he told you he is not into relationships, but your body still can’t resist him.

So the earlier you fvck him and move on, the better and I don’t see you keeping your boyfriend either.... so the guy will dump you after he might have gotten his piece and your boyfriend will move on when he found out.

This whole thing will be a good lesson for you about the realities of life. Hope you will learn the intended lessons as you will need them in your next relationship.
Re: by SweetCunt97(f): 4:34am On Sep 21, 2020
Robertgreene1:
bia bitter cunt..I don't av ur time ds morning...but come o what even makes u think that ur cunt is sweet sef..that dirty hole that real niggars re running away from these days...
Dry
Re: by SweetCunt97(f): 4:39am On Sep 21, 2020
HomerTimpson:
as in ehn! I was talking abt all loved up and spending the future together and stuff,but she talked sense into me LOL and said whatever pop up between us is just OBSESSION. She's older than me while i was in my early 20's then. It's obvious she was into me and colleagues and even our manager at work all attested to it. She's not what a typical average nigerian can call beautiful but she's smart and virtuous e.t.c she told me straigt up how she's got weakness for smart handsome guys.

Lol she tot me alot abt a woman's nature that i can't dispose here,said cos i was a goodguy e.t.c
I'll never forget her sha and i still send her birthday wishes as anonymous on her birthdays. She's one good bad girl

Can't believe i wrote that thesis up there LOL tongue
Well, every lady loves smart handsome men. She's smart but if na oyibo, they won't mind ur age shaaa.
So are u still in ur early twenties?
Re: by Robertgreene1(m): 7:37am On Sep 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Dry
ok u v won...can I just rest now?

1 Like

Re: by HomerTimpson: 7:40am On Sep 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Well, every lady loves smart handsome men. She's smart but if na oyibo, they won't mind ur age shaaa.
NO,now in my late 20's and no she didn't mind the age but told me she's got a boyfriend she's later got married to. And damn this girl's got like 1m in her bank account before her marriage while we work at same place,told me how some foolish pervert men were submiting cash for nothing plus she's work in different places. Her bf was among those bankers relieved of their job in that year,she told me the dude tot she would leave him but went ahead to plan their marriage with her money as a surprise. I began to have sense that year as i believe if you do well as a man,you will get yourself a good girl who will be your bitch,mom,wife,babe,girl,adviser,who will be bad for you alone and be your everything.

I saw and understood alot those years and my perspective changed abt certain things
Re: by Timmzycul11: 8:11am On Sep 21, 2020
aminusodiq:
are u sure u Ar an undergraduate I'm sure even a college of education dropout won't think this way!!! Use ur brain and stop getting confused on an obvious fact

For Godsake even sec school dropout won't think this way...

1 Like

Re: by stanliwise(m): 9:20am On Sep 21, 2020
DrayZee:

I wouldn’t call him a manipulator. He told her exactly what he wants and his actions are very clear.

She’s the one manipulating herself.
That is what the say. Exactly what they say. Someone who don’t manipulate will respect your relationship boundary and don’t drag you in.
This behavior is common with playboy circle na, I don’t think you were one wink

1 Like

Re: by DrayZee: 11:16am On Sep 21, 2020
stanliwise:
That is what the say. Exactly what they say. Someone who don’t manipulate will respect your relationship boundary and don’t drag you in.
This behavior is common with playboy circle na, I don’t think you were one wink
No blame can go to the "player" here. It is the girl's duty to shut down any distractions...but she's feeding it.

The guy has zero blame.

2 Likes

Re: by stanliwise(m): 11:19am On Sep 21, 2020
DrayZee:

No blame can go to the "player" here. It is the girl's duty to shut down any distractions...but she's feeding it.

The guy has zero blame.
For a movie to be successful, everyone has their role to play, from camera man to actor, to movie producers, to Director.

All I am saying is the guy is acting the playboy script. The girl should run if she wants her dignity. I didn’t blame anyone, I was mentioning the Cast in the movie.
He is a playboy
Re: by DANNYBELT(m): 11:59am On Sep 21, 2020
Re: by LedRock: 12:08pm On Sep 21, 2020
stanliwise:

For a movie to be successful, everyone has their role to play, from camera man to actor, to movie producers, to Director.

All I am saying is the guy is acting the playboy script. The girl should run if she wants her dignity. I didn’t blame anyone, I was mentioning the Cast in the movie.
He is a playboy
How hard is it for the girl to make a decision, there won't be playboys if there aren't stupid women that encourage it, he tells her he doesn't want a relationship with her, still yet she can't make a good decision, the fault is not the player the fault is the stupid woman, should a trumpet be blown into her ear before she gets the memo?

2 Likes

Re: by sapporo: 12:53pm On Sep 21, 2020
SweetCunt97:

I did not say anything o !!

Re: by stanliwise(m): 1:37pm On Sep 21, 2020
LedRock:
How hard is it for the girl to make a decision, there won't be playboys if there aren't stupid women that encourage it, he tells her he doesn't want a relationship with her, still yet she can't make a good decision, the fault is not the player the fault is the stupid woman, should a trumpet be blown into her ear before she gets the memo?
You are still looking for who to blame.
A player never rope himself to a girl by telling or promising her. This can be possible if the girl act too difficult tho. All you need to do is make her feel good. This is called physical relationships (no strings attached).

You don’t understand the complexity I guess. It is natural for us to meet charming people and feel guilty for flirting with them when we shouldn’t. Boys also experience this too e.g have a nice ass boss lady that look so hot and you have to see her everyday but you know you can’t approach her because it is bad for business.

The OP just need to be tapped back into reality, she is currently in the dream world of a playboy. Anyone can be affected but real men and women wake up as soon as possible before anything funny happens.

This is reality, it is not so easy to just say NO to people that looks so charming even you forming King Kong wouldn’t have it any easier but at the end of the day we have to say “No” if it is not helpful
Re: by torqque7(m): 7:52pm On Sep 21, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
My mind is telling me your mission is different from what you're saying grin. Park well if you are looking for how to also take your own portion of the advantage
No mind am..him see say the girl na mumu so him wan use style chop him own share..which yeye advice him no fit give here wey e de find her number grin grin
Re: by SweetCunt97(f): 9:09pm On Sep 21, 2020
Robertgreene1:
ok u v won...can I just rest now?
Rest? Saw another darning mention from you guy. Allow me naaa, even if I am a hoe, cutlass or whatever, shey e remove food from ur table? Abeg free me jarey. Let he without sin cast d first stone.
Re: by Robertgreene1(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Rest? Saw another darning mention from you guy. Allow me naaa, even if I am a hoe, cutlass or whatever, shey e remove food from ur table? Abeg free me jarey. Let he without sin cast d first stone.
so what do u want me to tell u now..sorry?
Re: by Ategberoson(m): 7:30am On Sep 22, 2020
you can only meet your match now Op, having feelings for another guy is an act of cheat. Cheat don't have to be when a guy have sex with you

imagine a guy that's still on friendship zone is touching you anyhow then I can conclude your parents really tried in your upbringing hence the reason your Virginity was still intact because you lack principles

na your kind go dey open legs for your ex in the marriage. I just hope the first guy you met quickly discover he's dating a slut to be because what's holding you from waywardness is the virginity, once that that is gone, cow in sabo won't be loose than you

asking if you should stop talking to him speak much of your low self esteem, I hate ladies that lack principles
Re: by djbuobley69(m): 8:54am On Sep 22, 2020
Now i understand women truly has fish brain modafucker
Re: by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2020
Well from what I ascertained..am sure you haven't dated your boyfriend for 7 months....Am I right?..well it's good so no one can know who you are... I want to make sure you don't loose both guys... Have your boyfriend ever talked about marrying you?... have your ever mentioned marriage? Have your boyfriend been eager to know your brothers or sisters?... Before I advice you , what is the age difference between you and your original boyfriend?... These are all prequisite to know what I can say and advice you about your boyfriend firstly before I come to the other guy...and last questions do you boyfriend have other females friends ?
Re: by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 22, 2020
Cherez:

I'm so sorry to say this but in the past 15years of my life my notion about women changed
Believe it or not, I think women cheat more in a relationship
They will chat always with many guys but just a greeting from another lady to their guy and you'll see pepper.
They will make out with other guys though no actual sex but will kill their partner for actually cheating (ie having sex), I beg what's the difference?
Now the 2nd guy already squeezed all squeezables in your body and you're here accussing him of not being a one-woman kinda guy, are you a one-man kinda lady?
It's obvious you know the guy wants just sex yet you keep running after him. If after the sex he leaves you'd come in here to scream men are scum while your original guy was busy respecting your decision not to have sex and self-controlling himself.
Aunty, you've gotta sit down and self-examine
Nna Eh, am a female ooh but its like i dont even trust my self, why are women insatiable when she loses the good guy now, she go begin cry. some one is clearly disrespecting you and you say you are sexually attracted to him, nawa ooooh. i dont blame the guy sef because you turned yourself for him to a keyboard, anytime he is ready, he go come press, Bleep him make your body calm down, but if i hear MEN ARE SCUM, then thunder will do the rest.
Re: by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2020
Ategberoson:
you can only meet your match now Op, having feelings for another guy is an act of cheat. Cheat don't have to be when a guy have sex with you

imagine a guy that's still on friendship zone is touching you anyhow then I can conclude your parents really tried in your upbringing hence the reason your Virginity was still intact because you lack principles

na your kind go dey open legs for your ex in the marriage. I just hope the first guy you met quickly discover he's dating a slut to be because what's holding you from waywardness is the virginity, once that that is gone, cow in sabo won't be loose than you

asking if you should stop talking to him speak much of your low self esteem, I hate ladies that lack principles
i swear you are right, reading her thread alone sef be like make i slap sense enter her head. so if the virginity was not there, she would've bleeped the guy sef. virgin wey dey wet.
Re: by Pelxmiye(m): 12:45pm On Sep 22, 2020
Mjshexy:
You already know the answer to your question, continue longing for someone who doesn't even care about u not to talk of respecting u, ladies like u are the reason why they claim we like the bad guys over the decent ones.

Maybe u should learn the hard way ie from your mistake first by loosing both men, so that u can think & act better next time... undecided

Ehm...u had to put her out of her misery too quick undecided undecided undecided...well..very few young ladies know what they want and besides, she might even be too young to understand her own feelings, even you have the urge for bad boys, every girl does, knowing how to suppress it and think clearly is the way out
Re: by Nobody: 12:57pm On Sep 22, 2020
Pelxmiye:

Ehm...u had to put her out of her misery too quick undecided undecided undecided...well..very few young ladies know what they want and besides, she might even be too young to understand her own feelings, even you have the urge for bad boys, every girl does, knowing how to suppress it and think clearly is the way out
...that's why as a psychologist, I want to help her..I strongly feels that's she haven't dated her main boyfriend up to 7 months as she stated.. I just want her to open up to me.. scroll up to see my post
Re: by Nobody: 1:03pm On Sep 22, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
Well from what I ascertained..am sure you haven't dated your boyfriend for 7 months....Am I right?..well it's good so no one can know who you are... I want to make sure you don't loose both guys... Have your boyfriend ever talked about marrying you?... have your ever mentioned marriage? Have your boyfriend been eager to know your brothers or sisters?... Before I advice you , what is the age difference between you and your original boyfriend?... These are all prequisite to know what I can say and advice you about your boyfriend firstly before I come to the other guy...and last questions do you boyfriend have other females friends ?
so I can know the threshold advicing you so you won't make any mistake that you would regret
Re: by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 22, 2020
One more thing ...is the flirty guy higher in level to your boyfriend.. like I mean their year of study?... girls are naturally attracted to guys in higher level .. like when I was in school and in 300 level that year..well 2013 to be precise, most of my female classmates were dating guys in 500 Level.. so just answer my questions so I really know how you really feel and how to really advise you
Re: by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 22, 2020
Naijaaaaa:

I've known my boyfriend for over a year but we've been dating for 6months+

We are still undergraduates so we haven't really discussed marriage. We just want to see where it goes. Yes, my boyfriend knows my elder sister. My boyfriend is a little older than me.
Re: by Nobody: 2:23pm On Sep 22, 2020
Naijaaaaa:
One more thing ...is the flirty guy higher in level to your boyfriend.. like I mean their year of study?... girls are naturally attracted to guys in higher level .. like when I was in school and in 300 level that year..well 2013 to be precise, most of my female classmates were dating guys in 500 Level.. so just answer my questions so I really know how you really feel and how to really advise you

My boyfriend is in a level higher than me. The new guy is in the same level as me but in a different department, but he is around the same age as my boyfriend.
Re: by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 22, 2020
Kosixo20:

I've known my boyfriend for over a year but we've been dating for 6months+

We are still undergraduates so we haven't really discussed marriage. We just want to see where it goes. Yes, my boyfriend knows my elder sister. My boyfriend is a little older than me.
Alright am about reaching the climax of fathoming..it's quite dicey, it shows you how iota of love, more enormous love for your boyfriend. Nevamind the insults other nairalander are pouring on themselves not you.. I see where this is coming from, from a parabolic points of view. Youthful emotional dilemma ( back then in uniben, I loved two girls at the same time, difficult to discern, one was my type, intelligent and social but not that pretty but my heart goes for her. The other girl was so beautiful that I kissed her once in night class, she is so pretty that she turns me so on if stares into her eyes. My heart wanted the former while my body wanted the latter because she was sexually hot. Till, I finally abdicated more apprehensiveness and faced they both squarely with relentless ideologies and am married to one of them today. I have been in this dilemma like you.its funny remembering my past#smiles.. I would give you substantial advice but I have two more questions to ask you. Is your current boyfriend the first guy you are dating in your life?. Secondly have your real boyfriend introduced you to any of his siblings?
Re: by zuby4real10(m): 3:04pm On Sep 22, 2020
That your first boyfriend is a simp. He is forming a nice guy. Who knows weather is beacuse he is not touching you that's why you are not sexually attracted to him. If I hear say I go call you my girlfriend and I will never make any attempt to touch you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Keep A Woman In Love With You? Do This & You Will Never See Her Fall Out / Bathing Together As Couples / Last Time 2 Ladies Wore Trash To My Shop,now See What This One Wore In My Estate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.