Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:14 PM

She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! (3144 Views)

See The Mortician Who Has Sex With Females Corpses And Sees Nothing Wrong In It / Naija Girls Says Nothing Wrong In Having More Than one Boyfriend... SHOCKING!!! / She Sees Nothing Wrong With Her Boyfriend Sleeping Over In Her Father's House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Tosinville(m): 10:52am On Feb 28, 2011
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by MMM2(m): 10:56am On Feb 28, 2011
sorry bros, just take heart.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 28, 2011
Wait a minute!!!!!
You caught her in bed with your friend's mate and she lived to tell the tale AND is still together with you.
My suggestion is that A) definitely get better friends B) use condoms at all times.
Hopefully, when you finally free yourself from that spell you are under, you will still have a life to call your own.
@everyone
Its not easy getting a gf, we all have to understand this miserable guy who is clearly desperate to be in a relationship. A lowlife skankish gf is better than none.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by seedord247(m): 12:39pm On Feb 28, 2011
@OP

I have Magun (Thunderbolt) Make i borrow you?
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Dsense(m): 12:56pm On Feb 28, 2011
[size=30pt]I nominate the poster to be the next President of Nigeria lipsrsealed[/size]
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Ekpoma1: 1:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
Op, continue jare. As long as she's supportive in financial term. Carry go jor bt look 4 anoda gal that u'll take serious.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Ekpoma1: 1:03pm On Feb 28, 2011
Op, continue jare. As long as she's supportive in financial term. Carry go jor bt look 4 anoda gal that u'll take serious.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Coolabbie: 1:19pm On Feb 28, 2011
Kai! Na dis kin man i dey luk 4. One dat wuld give me free rein to test my polygamous instincts. One dat wuld allow me 2 bring men home while being happy 2 endure. All dis & more i pray 4. [s]can u give me d contacts of ur girl, i need 2 meet d babalawo dat prepared dis jazz 4 her[/s]
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by beeman80: 1:24pm On Feb 28, 2011
You are obviously thinking with your lil benard.Act wisely and stop sobbing like a kid.Walk away before you get ruined.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by 190: 1:49pm On Feb 28, 2011
shocked shocked shocked

@Ekpoma!
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by ebila(m): 1:50pm On Feb 28, 2011
@Poster,
And u're still in the relationship for what reason?!   undecided undecided undecided
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by 190: 1:55pm On Feb 28, 2011
Pooosie reason!!
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by ebila(m): 1:59pm On Feb 28, 2011
190:

Pooosie reason!!
Obviously!
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by 190: 2:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
The power of poosie is the beginning of wisdom
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by mkpuluma(f): 2:16pm On Feb 28, 2011
@poster correct me if am wrong i think she is footing your bills

otherwise i dont see why u still condone such act from your gf

i havent heard dis kind of a thing in a very long while.

poster i feel sorry for you.

kpele, ndo.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by MrsChima(f): 2:28pm On Feb 28, 2011
Did you get tested Poster? Was it Positive?
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Kenistry(m): 2:36pm On Feb 28, 2011
guy wht r u waitin 4? send dt dick suckin bitch away!
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 28, 2011
^ U tink its easy when he's under a spell lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Meldrick(m): 4:39pm On Feb 28, 2011
@ poster
I understand you are in love. I also understand it's not so easy as it says to call it quit but I must advise that you have to obliterate any dream of marrying that girl. I also advise you start searching for a lady that respects your feelings.
I know your girlfriend's type. They are bad.
I advise you love with your head and not your heart. Be on the look out for a more decent girl. They are so many out there and have it in mind that you are calling it off with your girl.
Your prayer should be to marry your own wife and not another man's wife so you don't die young. Those young girls are bad. I mean bad. Look for someone matured, God fearing. Someone who is convinced on what she wants.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
190:

The power of poosie is the beginning of wisdom

I think you mean the [b]fear [/b]of it. grin
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Orikinla(m): 6:24pm On Feb 28, 2011
Mrs. Chima took the words straight from my mind. The girl has gone PLC and you are still trying to claim ownership? You have had your turn. Others need to take their turns on her. She is democratic, dogmatic and, (where is my dictionary?)
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by adagz01(m): 7:34pm On Feb 28, 2011
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Dsense(m): 7:44pm On Feb 28, 2011
I just wish some1 can slap the poster undecided
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by 190: 7:52pm On Feb 28, 2011
2buff:

I think you mean the [b]fear [/b]of it. grin

No the power cos obviously this poster is Poosie whipped undecided
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 28, 2011
She probably calls him to do tongue-cleanup service on her after whoring the whole town  undecided angry angry
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by 190: 8:01pm On Feb 28, 2011
2buff:

She probably calls him to do tongue-cleanup service on her after whoring the whole town  undecided angry angry
grin grin

Havent heard back from you bro, cheesy
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 8:24pm On Feb 28, 2011
Now what if as she believes she is cheating on me - and any time she goes doing it am doing three times of whatever she is doing wink wink

She will still be the one to tell me she is sorry for whatever and i will pretend to be the cheated one lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

So whose fooling who? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Whose loosing? grin grin
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 28, 2011
190:

grin grin

Havent heard back from you bro, cheesy

Ah yes. We go yahn later on FB no worry.
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by aminalib(f): 8:29pm On Feb 28, 2011
interesting,
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by 190: 11:33pm On Feb 28, 2011
2buff:

Ah yes. We go yahn later on FB no worry.

wink wink
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by ibileye(f): 6:18am On Mar 01, 2011
Is it that bad? That you can't get someone else, but to stick with someone that does not see anything big deal with sleeping around? Come on, u r a man, u can do better. Expect, if u r also sleeping around?
Re: She Sees Nothing Wrong In Cheating On Me! by dabrake(m): 11:27pm On Mar 01, 2011
@poster
wyf al dat intelligence u show on NL, a rag(sorry woman) culd stil mk u so stewpeed & logically myopic! women rilx bring down gr8 men. ma advice: spit out dat chewin' gum toy @ if u wana shop 4 a nu one, go wyf one hu'll respect u. datz ua nø1 priority(datz a command)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Would It Feel To Lose The Person That Disflower You? / Help My Boyfriend Wants To Start Visiting Nairaland. / I Failed Her Test Of Trust! Pls Advise..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.