Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,311 members, 7,842,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan (6325 Views)

Seize Any Money I Own In Foreign Accounts, Akpabio Challenges FG / No Foreign Jamborees, Buhari Tells Ministers: Nation / Trial Of Ibori Associates: I Own Four Properties In London, Christine Ibori Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by DeeJay20: 12:37pm On Mar 01, 2011
FRESH FACE !!! FREASH FACE !!! FRESH FACE!!!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/396240_JonathanNigeria_jpge7a36aa6bc0c2d1c59341bf005b3e97c

Dude is looking too Good to Fail !!!

I JUST SAYING HE CAMPAIGN POSTER LOOK GOOD!!
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by obowunmi(m): 12:54pm On Mar 01, 2011
He doesn't, BUT his WIFE DOES. Speaking about technicalities.
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by LoveKing(m): 1:47pm On Mar 01, 2011
What he means is that he didnt acquire the foreign properties himself, he used proxies.
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by Muza(m): 3:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
Tell that to the birds and sycophants. . .

BB 2011
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by seanet02: 4:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
LoveKing:

What he means is that he didnt acquire the foreign properties himself, he used proxies.
GBAM!!!!!!
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by HamidO1(m): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2011
Fowl nyansh go soon open. I'm sure he'll deny saying this as usual. MUMU
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by Beaf: 5:25pm On Mar 01, 2011
Lol. The truth is like a sharp sword; it slices through vultures and troublemakers, causing them to begin yarning nonsense.
The man is a breath of fresh air, without any foreign properties. Live with it.

Some of the childish reactions here make me recall Atiku. The man searched high and low in wild eyed desperation for anything, yes anything. You know the best he could come up with?

GEJ has 3 cars (including a BMW and Lexus jeep) and he has 3 houses too. LOL!!!!!!

[size=21pt]Fresh Air 2011![/size]
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by 1025: 5:39pm On Mar 01, 2011
assuming jonathan is telling us the truth about himself, what does he has to say about all his friends and carbinets?
is jonathan saying our senators and ministers do not have foriegn accounts and properties too.
anyone that protects a criminal is a criminal too.
if u say u are innocent, tell us who is not.
your govt is yet to point to one man and say or convience nigerians that he is a criminal.
is it another way of telling us that your government has no criminals?
abeg jonathan, leave us alone. our minds are made up against pdp so give peace a chance or see nigerians die under your bullets.
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by Beaf: 5:43pm On Mar 01, 2011
1025:

assuming jonathan is telling us the truth about himself, what does he has to say about all his friends and carbinets?
is jonathan saying our senators and ministers do not have foriegn accounts and properties too.
anyone that protects a criminal is a criminal too.
if u say u are innocent, tell us who is not.
your govt is yet to point to one man and say or convience nigerians that he is a criminal.
is it another way of telling us that your government has no criminals?
abeg jonathan, leave us alone. our minds are made up against pdp so give peace a chance or see nigerians die under your bullets.

At least, you have given in to grudging honesty. GEJ does not need to answer for anybody else, he inherited a govt and party machinery, he didn't create the senators etc. Lets not start stretching like magicians. grin grin grin

To his credit, everyone has seen the massive improvements in his party. Give credit where it is due and drop the sour grapes.
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by obowunmi(m): 6:30pm On Mar 01, 2011
LoveKing:

LoveKing:

Well said, Atiku and co use proxies.
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by blacksta(m): 7:46pm On Mar 01, 2011
If your friend hangs out on daily basis with ritualists and thieves - what name would you call that friend?
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 8:01pm On Mar 01, 2011
He has just told us why he has no Foreign properties on HIS name . . . .
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by Eziachi: 8:42pm On Mar 01, 2011
Ibime:

Udenwa was working at OCC construction company in Port Harcourt, driving a modest 504, and definitely did not have the riches you described here. Maybe his brother did. He bought his house in UK only after becoming Governor.

As for Goodthief Jonathan's statement about owning nothing abroad, all I have to say is NIGGA PLEASE!!!

Yes Ibime, Udenwa worked with OCC but before that he worked for Monier through my father's connection with Sam Mbakwe. A Peugeot504 in the late 1970s/80s can hadly be called a modest for an average person, as cars are bought brand new then.
Apart from his late brother Anthony, his uncle Chief Vincent Uba Ego was the second richest man in the Old East after Sir Louis Odumegwu Ojukwu. He sponsored the political campaign of most old Orlu politicians in the 50s/60s. Men like my father, R.I Uzoma, K.O Mbadiwe. So Udenwa came from a very wealthy family.

He is also married to Olumba royal family in Orlu, also very wealthy.

I knew he bought his home in the U.K while he was governor, something I very much objected, becuse it was probably bought with stolen public money. The guy is my blood relative. My son cannot marry his daughter, that is how close our blood relationship is, so I should know one or two things about him than an outsider.
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by seedord247(m): 1:04pm On Mar 02, 2011
Fhemmmy:

He has just told us why he has no Foreign properties on HIS name . . . .

Thank God you knew . . . . .but he has on his cousin, Nephew's name
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by chinakobo(m): 1:11pm On Mar 02, 2011
That means GEJ needs money to buy estates abroad. hmmmmmm
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by akinnux(m): 1:19pm On Mar 02, 2011
You guys should stop deluding yourself. There is nothing 'Fresh Air' about Goodluck Jonathan. He is part of the establishment. Was it not the same Jonathan whose wife was connected with money laudering when he was Governor in Bayelsa. Has he not buried for life?
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:20pm On Mar 02, 2011
Justcash:

[b]
And those were the only things that you noticed about GEJ's administration? I bet Fashola should be said to be anti-developmental because Doctors went on strike (Patients died), Roads that were Supposedly repaired by him crumbled right infront of you , Mushin is yet to look like VI, Criminals still rob and assassinate people in Lagos state etc?
What is the use of you judging GEJ because the SSS, Policemen and Military men that he deployed failed to do their jobs well?
What do you want him to do about Ogun, when Ogun citizens have the right to sue their government to court for that action? You think it is just easy for GEJ to enter a state and control things. He is not a dictator.
Why are you blaming him for no development, when the excess crude oil account money that you were blabbing about was taken out, shared to states, and ministries for some developments? You seem to forget that Nigeria wanted to burn because that Money was untouched, and Nigerians questioned the need of keeping the money, calling it illegal in some cases.
What sort of development do you want to see within 9 months that have not been done? You'd be senseless to be expecting Nigeria to develop within 9 months.
Did GEJ tell you that he is a Magician? Is it even not in front of you that power supply rose to 3,800 and 4,000 MW recently due to billions of naira investments in t he sector?
What else do you want him to do about Jos that he is not doing?
How does calling ACN Politicians rascals amount to calling Western region's leaders rascals?
Why OBJ with all his gra gra no arrest IBB and others, despite the overwhelming evidence that he had? You think it is just easy to arrest people without adequate evidence. It is not his duty to arrest people. He is not despotic. It is the duty of the security men to do that. And they arrested people for that bomb blast. You are definitely not satisfied because the people you want in jail were not arrested abi? GEJ will not do that for you.

You are not being fair. You would not even achieve anything in 2 years, apart from stealing money obviously, if you were given  the same chance. You think say na moi moi to develop Nigeria. You seem not to know how deep the rot in Nigeria is. [/b]
Thank God for people like you here and May God bless you.
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2011
seanet02:

The OGUN state house of Assembly was closed down on the orders of GEJ. So you expect me to arrest the bomb blast culprits for GEJ? Am not paid to do that? If GEJ does know his job or is not capable, he better throw in the towel. You haven't answered my questions.

You have not said anything either!!!
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2011
The problem with GEJ is that while he was still dep. Gov, many of these guys were sitting govs, so now he still defers to them, wrongly.
imagine him calling gbenga daniel bros!
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by ziccoit: 1:37pm On Mar 02, 2011
DAME may be keeping Foreign accounts on his behalf or better still in the name of the children. Where Dame keeps her loots? Those billions could not be in Nigerian banks. Never.

In the saying of an American Leader when asked what takes to be a good politician he said " Ability to tell people what you will do and explain why when you fail them"
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by Nobody: 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
Deliberate enemies of GEJ will not seize to amaze me here on nairaland.Buhari came out to say he does not own a house in Abuja and the same set of hypocrates all came here hailing him.The same enemies are here making noise about GEJ.Whatever Buhari,Bakare,Tinubu says are okay,right? while whatever the best democratic understanding president ever in nigeria say is wrong? Imagine a poster here saying Jonathan should do something about Ogun state house of assembly forgetting that jonathan is not a Dictator like Buhari.That this is a man that would want the process to democratically settle itself.Well I have one advice for the enemies of GEJ.You guys are not doing enough to tarnish him and his achievement.You can only succed if you all stop sleeping,eating,drinking,working and confined yourself in a place from now till after the election.If not,then know no amount of evil plan,words,talk will stop this Man from winning the April election.

[b]GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN ALL THE WAY[/b]
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by mymoto(m): 1:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
we need fresh air in 9ja. abeg i don tire for stories. make it happen.we are in the era of show me.
piece of my advice
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by everesting: 1:49pm On Mar 02, 2011
MR PRESIDENT, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE IN TAKING WHAT YOU STEAL TO ABROAD AND KEEPING THEM IN NIGERIA?
KEEP WHAT YOU LOOT ANYWHERE WE WILL VOTE YOU OUT COME APRIL 2011!
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by ideylaff: 2:11pm On Mar 02, 2011
Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan

Who this man dey fool topic should be "Why I Own No Foreign Property IN MY NAME – Jonathan,  We all know how powerfull your wife is, so she probably bought them in her family name,  I begiiii tell us better, isshh, shiooooo ds 1 wey the man dey use Zik name anyhow, u better no go wake up dead body oooo cos u and zik no be d same at all ooooo grin
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by beknown(m): 2:24pm On Mar 02, 2011
Whether GEJ has foreign property or not is irrelevant. I don't know why he is dwelling on that.

It makes no sense.

It means nothing.
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by maclatunji: 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2011
Okay, you have no foreign account but all your aides and probably family members are having very suspicious postures with public money. I doubt your sincerity sir.
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by Fhemmmy: 2:32pm On Mar 02, 2011
I am sure soon . . . The veil will be removed and we will know more than we ever bargain for about all these "Leaders"
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by tayoTFC(m): 2:56pm On Mar 02, 2011
abeg mr mumu president, u no get foreign asset , but u friend bode goerge get, obj, ibori,ur wife, family friend get abi God of thurder fire all the nigeria loottter,
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by campella(m): 3:05pm On Mar 02, 2011
mogentle:

Actualy, i dont think GEJ needs to be saying all these,
It looks childish to read or hear.
Even if I may ask, what has GEJ done to those in his government with properties abroad.
Are they not the set of people heading his campaign? Can he prosecute them?
Silence can be more honourable sometimes.

That is the point.
What is GEJ doing to those he knows are thieves

There will be no sense in anything unless the president clamps down on every big rough. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

maclatunji:

Okay, you have no foreign account but all your aides and probably family members are having very suspicious postures with public money. I doubt your sincerity sir.

If this is true, then you are as guilty as every one.

Shikena cry cry cry cry cry cry cry :-
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by ziccoit: 3:30pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ozin:

Deliberate enemies of GEJ will not seize to amaze me here on nairaland.Buhari came out to say he does not own a house in Abuja and the same set of hypocrates all came here hailing him.The same enemies are here making noise about GEJ.Whatever Buhari,Bakare,Tinubu says are okay,right? while whatever the best democratic understanding president ever in nigeria say is wrong? Imagine a poster here saying Jonathan should do something about Ogun state house of assembly forgetting that jonathan is not a Dictator like Buhari.That this is a man that would want the process to democratically settle itself.Well I have one advice for the enemies of GEJ.You guys are not doing enough to tarnish him and his achievement.You can only succed if you all stop sleeping,eating,drinking,working and confined yourself in a place from now till after the election.If not,then know no amount of evil plan,words,talk will stop this Man from winning the April election.

9 month is more than enough for GEJ to show us he is ready to take right steps in the right direction. No matter who he called himself, he has shown us he could not survive the likes of OBJ and other animals in PDP.

I am telling you, bring the current world's best serving president to contest under PDP; he would definitely be a failure. If his forerunners proclaimed the same only to find them heavily wanting, what made Mr GEJ different. I can't take him by his words.

If you don't know PDP under OBJ promised Nigerians " an uninterrupted power supply" only to turn round, when confronted by the press after PDP failure, and said " I didn't promise Nigerians uninterrupted power supply I only promised them stable power supply"

On shoot on-sight order given by PDP under OBJ, he said when confronted by the same press that " I didn't say shoot on-sight, I said shoot at sight"

I think English is the longest course ever offer by any Nigerian Student. Just analyse the above blunders by the PDP number one Nigerian citizen.

Tomorrow I am strongly believe going by the antecedent that GEJ would come out to say "Nowhere I said I didn't own Foreign property, I only said I didn't control foreign property"

Omo, just try to listen whatever the colour you may coat this with, PDP is a big failure and if GEJ/SAMBO should be elected, that would be the worst government in the history of Nigeria. Vote PDP and brace yourselves for another serious head on collision of highest impact.
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by ziccoit: 3:32pm On Mar 02, 2011
Ozin:

9 month is more than enough for GEJ to show us he is ready to take right steps in the right direction. No matter who he called himself, he has shown us he could not survive the likes of OBJ and other animals in PDP.

I am telling you, bring the current world's best serving president to contest under PDP; he would definitely be a failure. If his forerunners proclaimed the same only to find them heavily wanting, what made Mr GEJ different. I can't take him by his words.

If you don't know PDP under OBJ promised Nigerians " an uninterrupted power supply" only to turn round, when confronted by the press after PDP failure, and said " I didn't promise Nigerians uninterrupted power supply I only promised them stable power supply"

On shoot on-sight  order given by PDP under OBJ, he said when confronted by the same press that " I didn't say shoot on-sight, I said shoot at sight"

I think English is the longest course ever offer by any Nigerian Student. Just analyse the above blunders by the PDP number one Nigerian citizen.

Tomorrow I am strongly believe going by the antecedent that GEJ would come out to say "Nowhere I said I didn't own Foreign property, I only said I didn't control foreign property"

Omo, just try to listen whatever the colour you may coat this with, PDP is a big failure and if GEJ/SAMBO should be elected, that would be the worst government in the history of Nigeria. Vote PDP and brace yourselves for another serious head on collision of highest impact.
Re: Why I Own No Foreign Property – Jonathan by tiwantiwa: 3:41pm On Mar 02, 2011
He doesnt even have the commanding aura a true leader must possess. We are carrying this Jonathan fever with such cosmetic fervor , failing to think deep. We need a real change , we need fresh people , we cant continue wasting our lives with these set of people. it is appalling that young Nigerians are following this guy without thinking , Obj and these old guys will soon fade away , and we will have to start paying for the debt we did not owe becasue we fail to fight with our vote.

Jonathan is way empty , he doesnt even command local relevance not to talk of regional or continental , he cant even muster a word , for or against Gbagbo , Ghadafi or  Ex Mubarak, Nigerians demand a fearless , focussed and purposeful leader, we cant contnue using the failed formular of the past 50 years . Lets forget continuity in futility , the fresh air jonathan is selling is fake , beneath every of his argument is a shallow depth of reasoning . We dont even have a manifesto that is working . Scoring cheap goal with facebook is the least any politician can do today . We have been calling for debates , he has no answer for that . The very real issue , he ignored , telling us he has no house abroad , that is the most stupid statement i have ever heard , foreigners even own houses in Nigeria ,

my vote will go for Ribadu and Adeola , those two represent the face of change we really need , the only hope of a  departure from the past . Well schooled in the mordern reality of managing a country . They represent the image of the other solution . our problem as a nation as it has been said over again  , isnt about ethinicity , or religion , it is pure re-orientation and renewed spirit of selflessness. many Nigerian made available their generators to power the voters registration machines because they want this change . We can do more if we have leaders who can abide by the psychological contract  (trust) between the electrorate and the elected . i confess it is going to be a tough solution , who say good things come easy !

please if you are under 40 , think about your future and act right , voting jonathan is wasting another 4 years , it is no brainer ,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Certificate Brouhaha Is Disgraceful / Igbos Lying And Its Negative Consequences For Them - Ozodi Osuji Ph.d / Governors Demand Release Of 50% Balance Of Paris Club Refund By November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.