Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,799 members, 7,813,628 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:16 PM

Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. (9416 Views)

Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Fgwa: 10:55am On Sep 26, 2020
House plz don't mind my English

I have been married for ten years plus now, we have 3 kids. we are living in peace till date, but these days I find myself cheating on my wife with another woman, now the strang woman is pregnant for me, I tried advising her the other way round but she declined saying I should just go and leave her with her pregnancy, that she will be fine. Dear house, how can my wife wake up one day and discovered I have a child out of wedlock and to her I am a saint? My strang woman on the other hand said she want a child from me so that after I go she can be seeing me, that at her age she can not abort even though she have two kids with her ex Husband.
What will I do to save my marriage? Am afraid my wife will be troubled if she finds out.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Uzomacharles: 11:00am On Sep 26, 2020
U can Force a Horse To The Stream But You can't force it to drink water....

since the pregnant woman wants it that way,Just tell ur wife now cos the Earlier The Better....

Telling her to abort is a SIN against God and Not against your wife...

9 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Olarewaju89: 11:01am On Sep 26, 2020
This is serious trouble you have brought upon yourself.

Anyway, just go straight and let your wife knows about it if truly you love her. Nothing to hide here bro. I know the decision is hard, but pls for the sake of the love, just tell her but do it in a mature way pls.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by LifeQuest(m): 11:01am On Sep 26, 2020
I think the most honourable thing to do is to confess to your wife. This may be hard thing to do but it is the best option for you. If your wife truly loves you, your confession will help the healing process of your marriage. With confession, no one will have anything not known to your wife against you. Some have been that road before. It was their confessions that helped them out.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by daddytime(m): 11:02am On Sep 26, 2020
You have done the crime, it's now time for you to man up in equal magnanimity and do the time.

Be honorable, and inform your wife of your infidelity and indiscretions, she deserves better and to know.

Make una no kill that pikin to compound una punishment oh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by ObaOfUyo: 11:03am On Sep 26, 2020
When you have peace of mind and all seems going right for you in your marital life, the devil sends you another woman. To shatter the peace and tranquility in your home which took you years to build.
Imagine the kinda woman you picked, someone desperate to hold a man to herself not minding if he belongs to another woman.
From your story, your wife seems a good woman and does not deserve the heartbreak you about bringing to her. That's the only person I care about, as for you, I will say you are the architect of your own misfortune and deserve no form of pity or care whatsoever, for allowing your third leg speak and reason for you.
Find a way to sort out your mess, its actually possible the woman is preying on your fears and is finding a decent family to suck dry and scatter. Chances are, that may not be your baby, hell yea, 2kids from an ex?!? Sounds like a promiscuous woman to me.
at this point I resign you to fate, may God have mercy on your soul.
Get a chastity belt next time
Good luck

15 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:04am On Sep 26, 2020
I hate you on behalf of your wife,i wish I have her number to reach her and reveal everything you did and hiding from her. You men don't appreciate good women,if she has been peppering you very well at home,you won't have dared such thing.Its not good to be too good for any man.

20 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2020
Tell your wife xup grin
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Uzomacharles: 11:05am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
I hate you on behalf of your wife,i wish I have her number to reach her and reveal everything you did and hiding from her. You men don't appreciate good women,if she has been peppering you very well at home,you won't have dared such thing.Its not good to be too good for any man.

Eyiah

Keep Quiet..
Oga need advice,u wan add fire to hell

Its not good to be too good for any man.

Then don't be good to your husband

19 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by CosmicPhoenix: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2020
carry your cross and stop disturbing us abeg.

14 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:06am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
It's not his fault, na strong Konji catch am grin
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by AmazingELixir: 11:08am On Sep 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 11:09am On Sep 26, 2020
Something that I can do without feeling remorseful about it tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2020
QuillanHardy:

It's not his fault, na strong Konji catch am grin
a man that doesn't have self control for the sake of his wife and home is not a real man,the most painful part is him about having a child.I hate Op

12 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by ObaOfUyo: 11:10am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
You men don't appreciate good women,
Its a woman like you that's the origin of this chaos so shhhhh!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2020
TayusKilzEasyjay:
Something that I can do without feeling remorseful about it tongue
where have you been hiding,you should be on my list of Nairaland men you shouldn't date or marry

5 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by PureGoldh(m): 11:11am On Sep 26, 2020
Oga....don't ever bring up the idea of aborting the baby before _________
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2020
I'm interested in this case,op please send me your wife's number,i wish to discuss something with her

7 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Osobi32(m): 11:13am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
pls shut up...... u talk as if women are saint.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2020
ObaOfUyo:

Its a woman like you that's the origin of this chaos so shhhhh!!!!!!!
no real woman will intentionally cause another woman pain,i ain't that type of woman

8 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by bobokeshington: 11:14am On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:

I have been married for ten years plus now, we have 3 kids. we are living in peace till date, but these days I find myself cheating on my wife with another woman, now the strang woman is pregnant for me, I tried advising her the other way round but she declined saying I should just go and leave her with her pregnancy, that she will be fine. Dear house, how can my wife wake up one day and discovered I have a child out of wedlock and to her I am a saint? My strang woman on the other hand said she want a child from me so that after I go she can be seeing me, that at her age she can not abort even though she have two kids with her ex.
What will I do to save my marriage? Am afraid my wife will be troubled if she finds out.

THERE IS NO HARM IN MANAGING TWO WIVES BROTHER.

5 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Warlord2014(m): 11:19am On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:

I have been married for ten years plus now, we have 3 kids. we are living in peace till date, but these days I find myself cheating on my wife with another woman, now the strang woman is pregnant for me, I tried advising her the other way round but she declined saying I should just go and leave her with her pregnancy, that she will be fine. Dear house, how can my wife wake up one day and discovered I have a child out of wedlock and to her I am a saint? My strang woman on the other hand said she want a child from me so that after I go she can be seeing me, that at her age she can not abort even though she have two kids with her ex.
That is how they will be taking stds to their innocent wives....mitchew!!!! Advice yourself mbok.

6 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by bobokeshington: 11:20am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:

GUYZ DON SHOW THIS ONE SHEGE...

YOU TOO LIKE TO DEY USE PANADO ON TOP ANOTHER PERSON HEADACHES.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Fgwa: 11:23am On Sep 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:
U can Force a Horse To The Stream But You can't force it to drink water....

since the pregnant woman wants it that way,Just tell ur wife now cos the Earlier The Better....

Telling her to abort is a SIN against God and Not against your wife...

Thanks dear.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Fgwa: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2020
ObaOfUyo:
When you have peace of mind and all seems going right for you in your marital life, the devil sends you another woman. To shatter the peace and tranquility in your home which took you years to build.
Imagine the kinda woman you picked, someone desperate to hold a man to herself not minding if he belongs to another woman.
From your story, your wife seems a good woman and does not deserve the heartbreak you about bringing to her. That's the only person I care about, as for you, I will say you are the architect of your own misfortune and deserve no form of pity or care whatsoever, for allowing your third leg speak and reason for you.
Find a way to sort out your mess, its actually possible the woman is preying on your fears and is finding a decent family to suck dry and scatter. Chances are, that may not be your baby, hell yea, 2kids from an ex?!? Sounds like a promiscuous woman to me.
at this point I resign you to fate, may God have mercy on your soul.
Get a chastity belt next time
Good luck

Guy, I deserve all kinds of insult Becos, there is nothing I need in a woman that I don't have in my wife, she doesn't suspects me Becos she leaves me with my conscience and believed i have been good to her and we suffered together therefore she believes I will not disappoint her. God hav mercy on me shikina.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:36am On Sep 26, 2020
Ok
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 26, 2020
bobokeshington:

GUYZ DON SHOW THIS ONE SHEGE...

YOU TOO LIKE TO DEY USE PANADO ON TOP ANOTHER PERSON HEADACHES.
no guy has ever showed me shege and no guy ever will

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Kpomosauce: 11:38am On Sep 26, 2020
Men are scum grin

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
I hate this type of comment with passion.
What of women who are serial cheaters and have faithful husbands?

4 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Fgwa: 11:39am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:

My dear, I know I have f*ucked up, I don't even know what to say. Am confused Becos the joy in my house is about going.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Fgwa: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
I'm interested in this case,op please send me your wife's number,i wish to discuss something with her
Baby u are too harsh on nah.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by kukoyi17226: 11:45am On Sep 26, 2020
women are disgusting

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

N*ude Beach Race (for Adults 18+) / Ember Month : Be Prayerful, What I Caught My Neighbor Doing (pic) / Phone Numbers Of Sugar Mummy/daddies In Lagos, Abuja And Portharcourt.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.