Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,786 members, 7,831,543 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. (9461 Views)

Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:

My dear, I know I have f*ucked up, I don't even know what to say. Am confused Becos the joy in my house is about going.
you didn't think of this when you were doing all you did.I have come to understand that most men don't respect their wives feelings at all,do you even know how she will feel when she knows about all these things.Yes the joy in your house is about going forever.Let me tell you a secret about we women,we don't forgive easily,even if we do,we will never forget and we will always use it against you.Your wife can never love you as before again no matter what.

12 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Hambivert: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2020
sparogatively, before I give you my suggestion, shey you fit answer one question for me?

If this your 'strang woman' no come don get belle, shey ur eyes for don clear by now?

7 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 26, 2020
southniyikaye:
I hate this type of comment with passion.
What of women who are serial cheaters and have faithful husbands?
where are those women Oga? we hardly read this type of story about women.Infidelity and men are inseparable

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:50am On Sep 26, 2020
Problem I have with cheating and having two women at the same time is the stress of lying and covering tracks.

If you had stayed with only your wife, you won't be under the stress you are now.

You've put yourself under unnecessary pressure because of ordinary vag*na, something you even have freely at home sef and now you want people to stress their brains in looking for easy way out for you.

Tamuno biko push this canoe mek we comot for here. angry

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:

Baby u are too harsh on nah.
so you can still talk about harshness,that your wife must be an angel.Do you know there are women who will kill you for doing this

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:52am On Sep 26, 2020
J111333:
Problem I have with cheating and having two women at the same time is the stress of lying and covering tracks.

If you had stayed with only your wife, you won't be under the stress you are now.

You've put yourself under unnecessary pressure because of ordinary vag*na, something you even have freely at home sef and now you want people to stress their brains in looking for easy way out for you.

Tamuno biko push this canoe mek we comot for here. angry

Thanks for this,i don't know what he's looking for outside

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Fgwa: 11:56am On Sep 26, 2020
LifeQuest:
I think the most honourable thing to do is to confess to your wife. This may be hard thing to do but it is the best option for you. If your wife truly loves you, your confession will help the healing process of your marriage. With confession, no one will have anything not known to your wife against you. Some have been that road before. It was their confessions that helped them out.
I appreciate u bro. My biggest challenge is how to tell her. My biggest fear is, if my wife will ever love me again?
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by LifeQuest(m): 12:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:

I appreciate u bro. My biggest challenge is how to tell her. My biggest fear is, if my wife will ever love me again?

Be sincere with yourself in the process. Be ready not to go back that road after your confession. Pray about it. Prepare her mind towards the confession. Don't blame it on anyone except yourself. Be remorseful, it is going to be difficult going through it together but I bet it with you, she will be willing to have her husband she fell in love with back
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by merieam16(f): 12:14pm On Sep 26, 2020
kukoyi17226:
women are disgusting
Im quite sure u didn't read the post

2 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Fgwa: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hambivert:
sparogatively, before I give you my suggestion, shey you fit answer one question for me?

If this your 'strang woman' no come don get belle, shey ur eyes for don clear by now?

Yes
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Fgwa: 12:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
LifeQuest:

Be sincere with yourself in the process. Be ready not to go back that road after your confession. Pray about it. Prepare her mind towards the confession. Don't blame it on anyone except yourself. Be remorseful, it is going to be difficult going through it together but I bet it with you, she will be willing to have her husband she fell in love with back
Thanks.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Sep 26, 2020
LifeQuest:

easier said than done
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by LifeQuest(m): 12:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
easier said than done

From a personal experience helping men to live as men God created them to be.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Liposure: 1:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
Tell your wife now before its too late. The earlier the better your chances of forgiveness and reconciliation
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by mannasseh(m): 1:18pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
I'm interested in this case,op please send me your wife's number,i wish to discuss something with her
you should be asking of SCOAN or Redeem or better Still mountain of Fire Number, to know when they will be having their next crusade weda you go get husband. old age dn Reach o. Aunty gwe gwe

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by ceeceeuwa: 2:05pm On Sep 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Eyiah

Keep Quiet..
Oga need advice,u wan add fire to hell

Its not good to be too good for any man.

Then don't be good to your husband

Hypocrites everywhere! If it were his wife that cheated now you all Nairalander alpha males Wili be ranting"chase the hoe away"!

4 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by greatbrian(m): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Now you are feeling guilty not because you love your wife nor because you cheated on her. But because you are scared she will find out and and know you ain't as innocent as you portray. You really need Jesus

6 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by dorin27(f): 2:32pm On Sep 26, 2020
Trouble dey sleep, iyannga go wake am. When you started the act, you did not come here to seek advice. Now the deed has been done and you want advice. Sorry bro...I don't have any for you. Go clean up the mess you created yourself.

7 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by dorin27(f): 2:34pm On Sep 26, 2020
ceeceeuwa:

Hypocrites everywhere! If it were his wife that cheated now you all Nairalander alpha males Wili be ranting"chase the hoe away"!
Don't mind them. Na their way.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
oga no disturb us for hia,shey u know say garri now na 200naira for 3cups..

shey na u been dey find toto,go and confess ur konji to ur wife
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by dorin27(f): 2:47pm On Sep 26, 2020
Hambivert:

good question
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Sotland: 3:28pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
I hate you on behalf of your wife,i wish I have her number to reach her and reveal everything you did and hiding from her. You men don't appreciate good women,if she has been peppering you very well at home,you won't have dared such thing.Its not good to be too good for any man.

If you were to be his wife, you could end up pouring him hot oil or killing him ..lol... All marriages have their form of imperfection, this is his lol
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Kingluqman(m): 3:41pm On Sep 26, 2020
If that woman gree make she abort the baby, you go come here? As she no gree, abeg stay there no com disturb us here.

I just feel for your wife!! Just know sey as you continue to dey chop the food wey your good wife dey cook for you, na poison you dey chop so, telling her the whole truth and carry your cross is the only antidote wey go make you survive that poison ooo. To slap you dey hungry me sir grin

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by codedguy1(m): 3:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
no real woman will intentionally cause another woman pain,i ain't that type of woman

Yet if you knew his wife you would have told her. And you open your mouth to say you are not the kind of woman that would cause pain to another woman.

If you tell her this kind of news shey she will be joyful and happy abi.

If you have nothing reasonable to say just keep shut instead if contradicting yourself within minutes.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by ndidigood(f): 4:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:

Guy, I deserve all kinds of insult Becos, there is nothing I need in a woman that I don't have in my wife, she doesn't suspects me Becos she leaves me with my conscience and believed i have been good to her and we suffered together therefore she believes I will not disappoint her. God hav mercy on me shikina.
o di egwu o
How u get mind to de cheat on ur spouse baffles me.
U still come home to still HV sex with her remorselessly
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by ndidigood(f): 4:12pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:

how can she?
This is not a mistake
Is betrayal and is painful to come from someone u love

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
mannasseh:

you should be asking of SCOAN or Redeem or better Still mountain of Fire Number, to know when they will be having their next crusade weda you go get husband. old age dn Reach o. Aunty gwe gwe
this secondary school boy here again,i will flog you ooo
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Alexaonfleek: 4:22pm On Sep 26, 2020
grin
Penis people on the beat again.
This is the female version of paternal fraud.

On a serious note pls just tell your wife.
Beegggg her like your life depends on it,because it kinda does.
Any decision she takes,respect it.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by WoeBetide666: 4:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
where have you been hiding,you should be on my list of Nairaland men you shouldn't date or marry

Mgbeke

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by gregyboy(m): 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:
House plz don't mind my English

I have been married for ten years plus now, we have 3 kids. we are living in peace till date, but these days I find myself cheating on my wife with another woman, now the strang woman is pregnant for me, I tried advising her the other way round but she declined saying I should just go and leave her with her pregnancy, that she will be fine. Dear house, how can my wife wake up one day and discovered I have a child out of wedlock and to her I am a saint? My strang woman on the other hand said she want a child from me so that after I go she can be seeing me, that at her age she can not abort even though she have two kids with her ex Husband.
What will I do to save my marriage? Am afraid my wife will be troubled if she finds out.

First of all sir you're not culprit, so you're not to be blame, the blames goes to the pennis who couldn't control itself over the lady you cheated with, i urge you to take extreme measures on your pennis by cutting it off, presenting the cut pennis to your wife would be you only salvation

Thank me later....

You're always welcome

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Openbusiness: 4:31pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:
House plz don't mind my English

I have been married for ten years plus now, we have 3 kids. we are living in peace till date, but these days I find myself cheating on my wife with another woman, now the strang woman is pregnant for me, I tried advising her the other way round but she declined saying I should just go and leave her with her pregnancy, that she will be fine. Dear house, how can my wife wake up one day and discovered I have a child out of wedlock and to her I am a saint? My strang woman on the other hand said she want a child from me so that after I go she can be seeing me, that at her age she can not abort even though she have two kids with her ex Husband.
What will I do to save my marriage? Am afraid my wife will be troubled if she finds out.
Solomon came from a "strange woman", but later he was the chosen one to become King of Israel and it was through the lineage of Solomon that Jesus still came into the world. So just forget about abortion. You have already made one mistake, don't add another one to it. The woman is not asking for marriage. You know your wife better than anyone else, 10 years no be moin moin. When the time is ripe, sit her down like a man and tell her you have a confession, tell her point blank the truth. It will hurt her but she will later respect you more. Tell her your extramarital affair was a mistake, but your child can never be a mistake, your child is your child. If she won't accept, leave her alone, time will heal her wound. But don't bring the other woman into your home. If worst come to worst and that one starts behaving like she has bomb in her head, if you like her that much, make her your second wife and keep her separate from your home with your first wife. Then be shuttling between the 2 wives, that's the cross you have to carry for your exuberance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Many Guys These Days Disrespect Women? / The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall / Nursing Mother Shows Off Her Boobs As She Breastfeeds Her Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.