Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,728 members, 7,831,311 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. (9457 Views)

Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by jasman1: 11:57am On Sep 28, 2020
Hahaha!!! Your wife could be cheating too
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 28, 2020
tell ur wife and pray she is understanding

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Powerfly(f): 2:48pm On Sep 28, 2020
0KNM:

But why are you g**? Don’t you know it’s a criminal offence in Nigeria? Don’t you know we don't tolerate it?

why is nigeria so corrupt? Don't you know it is a criminal offense in Nigeria? And we don't tolerate it.?
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 28, 2020
Powerfly:

why is nigeria so corrupt? Don't you know it is a criminal offense in Nigeria? And we don't tolerate it.?

I didn’t ask you for story. I asked simple question. Do you think I have time? Answer my question. Why are you not straight? Do you want us to jail you? Are you not scared of going to jail or beaten to pulp? We need answers
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Powerfly(f): 3:29pm On Sep 28, 2020
0KNM:

I didn’t ask you for story. I asked simple question. Do you think I have time? Answer my question. Why are you not straight? Do you want us to jail you? Are you not scared of going to jail or beaten to pulp? We need answers

okay. I'm really bored.. I think i need some beating.. Come and beat me na.pls!
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2020
Powerfly:

okay. I'm really bored.. I think i need some beating.. Come and beat me na.pls!

Why you dodging the simple question? And no, I won’t beat you. I’ll send my boys to do the beating.

Answer my question now before I call the.cork for you
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Powerfly(f): 11:47pm On Sep 28, 2020
0KNM:

Why you dodging the simple question? And no, I won’t beat you. I’ll send my boys to do the beating.

Answer my question now before I call the.cork for you

The cork?.. Wow! Is he your boyfriend? You never told me you had a boyfriend.wow!.. H.M.L to you both.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:17am On Sep 29, 2020
southniyikaye:
I hate this type of comment with passion.
What of women who are serial cheaters and have faithful husbands?

Focus on the matter at hand and stop shifting goalpost.

The wife should send Op packing cause these niggas ain't loyal. He's remorseful cause side chic got pregnant and refused to abort, not because he truly repented. Men like him are the worst kind.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:19am On Sep 29, 2020
LifeQuest:

Be sincere with yourself in the process. Be ready not to go back that road after your confession. Pray about it. Prepare her mind towards the confession. Don't blame it on anyone except yourself. Be remorseful, it is going to be difficult going through it together but I bet it with you, she will be willing to have her husband she fell in love with back

She won't have him back. He's only remorseful cause the lady refused to abort otherwise Op wouldn't be here seeking advise.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:23am On Sep 29, 2020
Openbusiness:
Nawa oh, am just reading some of the comments on this thread and realize how lowly masculinity have fallen in our society. Our ancestors had 4, 5, 7, 9, 12 wives etc and they didn't die, they were man enough to stand their ground and be the big dog in their yard. But see a man is panicking because he has a son outside. Oga cheating is wrong and I cannot support cheating and you made a big mistake but na pikin u wan born na, u no kee person. A child is always a blessing from God, regardless of the circumstances involved. I don't and cannot support abortion. So you want to kill a human being, your own flesh and blood child for that matter cuz u no wan hurt ur wife feelings. So feelings is now more important than a life, the life of your own child. C'mon stop that nonsense and shake it off and be a man and wake up your masculinity from slumber. You made a mistake with extramarital affair, yes, your not happy about breaking your marital vows, yes but joy and honor (your new child) has still come out of your shame. Ask her to forgive, if she won't, leave her alone with her conscience, make peace with your God and move on gaddemit. Embrace your masculinity. And enjoy the opportunity and blessing of being a father once again. A child is never a bad thing, never a mistake. Don't let all dis self guilt overwhelm you and make you forfeit your position and authority. You are the man of your house, act like that. Even President and Governors have immunity and veto power. Use your own na. No keep am for pocket angry

Na wah ooh for some men.

They cry about paternity fraud everyday but here you are trying to force a bastard child into the marriage.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Sixfeetbelle: 12:28am On Sep 29, 2020
Albertone:

I asked cos of your last sentence "Any decision she takes,respect it".
The decision might be a divorce yunno.I think it's best for him to decipher his wife's possible decision before telling her.

If reverse was the case, he would have been advised to divorce the wife sharply. I deem it fair that he is meted with the same fate.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Fgwa: 8:51am On Sep 29, 2020
TheCork:

Anyways bro, ignore this empty heads that cant advise simply becoz u fokk babe & pregnant her..its no big deal. Bro, all men fokk outside marriage. She simply trying to trap u.. bro all u simply need to do is tell yor wife somtin bad hav happen & break it to her slowly..but make u u tell her u can only tell her wot happen if she keep it between 2 of u. Juss tell her u was depress & u mistakenly fokk a woman for one night stand & u dint no she was married. ..she will get upset & get over it after few days..truss me wink
Thanks bro
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 29, 2020
Powerfly:

[s]Thecork?.. Wow! Is he your boyfriend? You never told me you had a boyfriend.wow!.. H.M.L to you both.[/s]
[img]https://media1./images/486c5c5c4f66eac55b035ba6dcbe4594/tenor.gif?itemid=8134339[/img]

Be careful what you type to me. I don’t joke with such disgusting and irritating BS. Be warned!
[img]https://media1./images/33d7f81a94bcba1750085ba80e23789b/tenor.gif?itemid=10225269[/img]
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Powerfly(f): 8:12pm On Sep 29, 2020
0KNM:

[img]https://media1./images/486c5c5c4f66eac55b035ba6dcbe4594/tenor.gif?itemid=8134339[/img]

Be careful what you type to me. I don’t joke with such disgusting and irritating BS. Be warned!
[img]https://media1./images/33d7f81a94bcba1750085ba80e23789b/tenor.gif?itemid=10225269[/img]

Happy married life bro. I wish you and the.cork a happy relationship. One love.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Sep 30, 2020
Powerfly:

[s]Happy married life bro. I wish you and the.cork a happy relationship. One love.[/s]
Goat

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Emotional Seduction: Subtle Mind-control / Breaking News: Prince Is Dead!!!!!! / The Day I Had Quickie With My Boyfriend In Ikeja Shopping Mall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.