Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,308 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. (9472 Views)

Ladies: When Your Guy Discovers You Have Cheated, Break Up / A Woman May Not Have Cheated And Yet DNA Proves You Are Not The Child's Father / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Openbusiness: 4:49pm On Sep 26, 2020
Nawa oh, am just reading some of the comments on this thread and realize how lowly masculinity have fallen in our society. Our ancestors had 4, 5, 7, 9, 12 wives etc and they didn't die, they were man enough to stand their ground and be the big dog in their yard. But see a man is panicking because he has a son outside. Oga cheating is wrong and I cannot support cheating and you made a big mistake but na pikin u wan born na, u no kee person. A child is always a blessing from God, regardless of the circumstances involved. I don't and cannot support abortion. So you want to kill a human being, your own flesh and blood child for that matter cuz u no wan hurt ur wife feelings. So feelings is now more important than a life, the life of your own child. C'mon stop that nonsense and shake it off and be a man and wake up your masculinity from slumber. You made a mistake with extramarital affair, yes, your not happy about breaking your marital vows, yes but joy and honor (your new child) has still come out of your shame. Ask her to forgive, if she won't, leave her alone with her conscience, make peace with your God and move on gaddemit. Embrace your masculinity. And enjoy the opportunity and blessing of being a father once again. A child is never a bad thing, never a mistake. Don't let all dis self guilt overwhelm you and make you forfeit your position and authority. You are the man of your house, act like that. Even President and Governors have immunity and veto power. Use your own na. No keep am for pocket angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by gregyboy(m): 4:50pm On Sep 26, 2020
J111333:
Problem I have with cheating and having two women at the same time is the stress of lying and covering tracks.

If you had stayed with only your wife, you won't be under the stress you are now.

You've put yourself under unnecessary pressure because of ordinary vag*na, something you even have freely at home sef and now you want people to stress their brains in looking for easy way out for you.

Tamuno biko push this canoe mek we comot for here. angry

No one is buying Condon again, they just go and populate this one need to cut e prick to appease d gods.....

Tinubu must hear this

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by kpakpankolo: 5:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
Its not good to be too good for any man. [/quote] rubish
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Powerfly(f): 5:40pm On Sep 26, 2020
You take a Queen to the alter and make her promise you forever and always... Then you slip out of your skin and start cheating.. Disrespecting God, and the love of your life.
How would you feel if you found out that one of your kids aren't yours? You'll feel betrayed right?
you betrayed her love for you and you counted all her efforts void.
I would love to insult and abuse you but hey!.. I have also cheated on a very beautiful, caring and loving girl i used to date back then and i regretted it.

But just have it mind that what you did can never be undone. And she may never forgive you. Las las God was right when he said 'thou shall not commit adultery' e bin get why. And na one of the why's be this ur matter now.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Fgwa: 6:23pm On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness:
Solomon came from a "strange woman", but later he was the chosen one to become King of Israel and it was through the lineage of Solomon that Jesus still came into the world. So just forget about abortion. You have already made one mistake, don't add another one to it. The woman is not asking for marriage. You know your wife better than anyone else, 10 years no be moin moin. When the time is ripe, sit her down like a man and tell her you have a confession, tell her point blank the truth. It will hurt her but she will later respect you more. Tell her your extramarital affair was a mistake, but your child can never be a mistake, your child is your child. If she won't accept, leave her alone, time will heal her wound. But don't bring the other woman into your home. If worst come to worst and that one starts behaving like she has bomb in her head, if you like her that much, make her your second wife and keep her separate from your home with your first wife. Then be shuttling between the 2 wives, that's the cross you have to carry for your exuberance

I am overwhelmed dear brother. Ur comment have change my mood and I am grateful.

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Openbusiness: 7:01pm On Sep 26, 2020
Powerfly:
You take a Queen to the alter and make her promise you forever and always... Then you slip out of your skin and start cheating.. Disrespecting God, and the love of your life.
How would you feel if you found out that one of your kids aren't yours? You'll feel betrayed right?
you betrayed her love for you and you counted all her efforts void.
I would love to insult and abuse you but hey!.. I have also cheated on a very beautiful, caring and loving girl i used to date back then and i regretted it.

But just have it mind that what you did can never be undone. And she may never forgive you. Las las God was right when he said 'thou shall not commit adultery' e bin get why. And na one of the why's be this ur matter now.
He didn't commit adultery. The woman he had an affair with is not a married woman. What he did is fornication.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Victorious12: 7:03pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:
House plz don't mind my English

I have been married for ten years plus now, we have 3 kids. we are living in peace till date, but these days I find myself cheating on my wife with another woman, now the strang woman is pregnant for me, I tried advising her the other way round but she declined saying I should just go and leave her with her pregnancy, that she will be fine. Dear house, how can my wife wake up one day and discovered I have a child out of wedlock and to her I am a saint? My strang woman on the other hand said she want a child from me so that after I go she can be seeing me, that at her age she can not abort even though she have two kids with her ex Husband.
What will I do to save my marriage? Am afraid my wife will be troubled if she finds out.
You're a mumu man
How much is condom

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Openbusiness: 7:07pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:

I am overwhelmed dear brother. Ur comment have change my mood and I am grateful.
It is well. May God give you more wisdom and may God forgive all our mistakes. Sometimes, God can bring something great out of a mistake. It is the heart that matters. You have shown remorse for your mistake, God sees your heart. Don't let Devil use self guilt to push you to make more mistakes. Your child is a blessing to you from God! No human being is born by mistake.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Ginomel(m): 7:08pm On Sep 26, 2020
I hope your wife will not derail and turn to what you don't expect in terms of fidelity.

Some women are as faithful as their husbands could be. Once betrayed, her next type of life is not assured.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by 1Sharon(f): 7:15pm On Sep 26, 2020
Lol nothing new to see here.

In my opinion, the average nigerian man cheats. Their peers even champion it.

But they suddenly care what the bible says when demanding a wife that is 'submissive' and 'obedient'

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:

I have been married for ten years plus now, we have 3 kids. we are living in peace till date, but these days I find myself cheating on my wife with another woman, now the strang woman is pregnant for me, I tried advising her the other way round but she declined saying I should just go and leave her with her pregnancy, that she will be fine. Dear house, how can my wife wake up one day and discovered I have a child out of wedlock and to her I am a saint? My strang woman on the other hand said she want a child from me so that after I go she can be seeing me, that at her age she can not abort even though she have two kids with her ex Husband.
What will I do to save my marriage? Am afraid my wife will be troubled if she finds out.
Guy U Fvck Up. D Only Way U Can Save Ur Marriage Is To Be A Man. Stop Shivering Like A Woman. Ur Marriage Would Be Safe. I Would Advise Dat U Don't Act As A Saint Again Cuz U Don Fall Her Hand, Let Her See U As Someone Who Loves Women, She May Be Angry With U, But Don't Give A Dam, However, Show Her Love Inspite Of Dat & Make Her Know She Is Ur Number 1, No Matter D Ladies U Hang Out With, Until She Gets Over Ur Love 4 Women & After Some Time Let Her Know. Don't Act As A Saint B4 Her Again. Dat's D Only Way It May Be Safer 4 U. If U Tell Her Directly, U Will Face Hell.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Brosd01: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2020
Openbusiness advice is good for you but be sure the baby is yours before you confess to your wife.It is also illegal to marry a second wife if you did court marriage,don't even try it.Just take responsibility of the baby if the baby is truly yours.

No go mistakenly chop ur wife food for weeks after u confess to her oo or make u dey remember carry local concoction join body always....incase.

Just be calming down for any decision wey u go take now.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Chanchit: 9:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
I hate you on behalf of your wife,i wish I have her number to reach her and reveal everything you did and hiding from her. You men don't appreciate good women,if she has been peppering you very well at home,you won't have dared such thing.Its not good to be too good for any man.

You kuku don't have sense.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by DANNYBELT(m): 9:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Neerich1512(m): 9:29pm On Sep 26, 2020
Fgwa:

I appreciate u bro. My biggest challenge is how to tell her. My biggest fear is, if my wife will ever love me again?
....report the whole issue to your families and elderly ones will know how to tell her.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by DaInferno(m): 9:35pm On Sep 26, 2020
... the look on your face when cuming and the look on your face right now may look similar , you adulterous modafuckagrin

4 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by goodmorning40: 9:44pm On Sep 26, 2020
Another broken home loading

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by mosdii(m): 9:59pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
I hate you on behalf of your wife,i wish I have her number to reach her and reveal everything you did and hiding from her. You men don't appreciate good women,if she has been peppering you very well at home,you won't have dared such thing.Its not good to be too good for any man.

The way you reason and talk most times is pathetic.

A 5 year old is more sensible than you...spits

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by FreestyleG: 11:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
Zzor:
Stfu old paper angry

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 27, 2020
she go use the child dey exhort money from u.Anyway its a good thing cos at least that will teach u lesson to be going about chooking ur pingolo in random women grin

4 Likes

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by Olufemiolaolu(m): 12:55am On Sep 27, 2020
Accept it as your fate man, when she was greasing your rod we weren't there.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by FManager(m): 12:58am On Sep 27, 2020
dorin27:
Trouble dey sleep, iyannga go wake am. When you started the act, you did not come here to seek advice. Now the deed has been done and you want advice. Sorry bro...I don't have any for you. Go clean up the mess you created yourself.

Your face should be on those beauty cream commercials. You look handsome by the way. wink
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by LedRock: 1:11am On Sep 27, 2020
Fgwa:

Are you sure your kids from your wife are also yours? You better keep it to yourself, you may discover your wife is worse sad
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by LedRock: 1:14am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
[s]I hate you on behalf of your wife,i wish I have her number to reach her and reveal everything you did and hiding from her. You men don't appreciate good women,if she has been peppering you very well at home,you won't have dared such thing.Its not good to be too good for any man[/s].
See pains cheesy Are you sure you're not the wife?
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by LedRock: 1:21am On Sep 27, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
grin
Penis people on the beat again.
This is the female version of paternal fraud.

On a serious note pls just tell your wife.
Beegggg her like your life depends on it,because it kinda does.
Any decision she takes,respect it.
Wetin this one dey feel like grin na OP get time sef, assuming he get money and game na the two women go dey beg tongue
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by LedRock: 1:22am On Sep 27, 2020
Openbusiness:
Nawa oh, am just reading some of the comments on this thread and realize how lowly masculinity have fallen in our society. Our ancestors had 4, 5, 7, 9, 12 wives etc and they didn't die, they were man enough to stand their ground and be the big dog in their yard. But see a man is panicking because he has a son outside. Oga cheating is wrong and I cannot support cheating and you made a big mistake but na pikin u wan born na, u no kee person. A child is always a blessing from God, regardless of the circumstances involved. I don't and cannot support abortion. So you want to kill a human being, your own flesh and blood child for that matter cuz u no wan hurt ur wife feelings. So feelings is now more important than a life, the life of your own child. C'mon stop that nonsense and shake it off and be a man and wake up your masculinity from slumber. You made a mistake with extramarital affair, yes, your not happy about breaking your marital vows, yes but joy and honor (your new child) has still come out of your shame. Ask her to forgive, if she won't, leave her alone with her conscience, make peace with your God and move on gaddemit. Embrace your masculinity. And enjoy the opportunity and blessing of being a father once again. A child is never a bad thing, never a mistake. Don't let all dis self guilt overwhelm you and make you forfeit your position and authority. You are the man of your house, act like that. Even President and Governors have immunity and veto power. Use your own na. No keep am for pocket angry
Good. No mind the stupid OP, na simps full this world now
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by LedRock: 1:26am On Sep 27, 2020
1Sharon:
Lol nothing new to see here.

In my opinion, the average nigerian man cheats. Their peers even champion it.

But they suddenly care what the bible says when demanding a wife that is 'submissive' and 'obedient'
Naija Women don't have rights to cheat, men pay for your bride price, so ya all belong to the man grin grin

Naija men will keep cheating as long as they keep buying the women grin wink
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by uBuNiT: 1:29am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
Your husband ehn ? Oku iroju
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by grim33(m): 1:34am On Sep 27, 2020
Simple.... just tell her to google antinatalisim .
Fgwa:

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by TayusKilzEasyjay(m): 2:59am On Sep 27, 2020
Zzor:
where have you been hiding,you should be on my list of Nairaland men you shouldn't date or marry

Feel free to add it to your CV if only you've one

1 Like

Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by GOFRONT(m): 3:55am On Sep 27, 2020
As I type, A lady is lying close to me in my bed over here in the City. And I think I've got her pregnant as it is right now.....

And I have a lady in my village who I have proposed marriage to....

Las las, Na infatuation go kee me.
Re: Help Me I Have Cheated Grossly On My Wife. by 1Sharon(f): 4:07am On Sep 27, 2020
LedRock:
Naija Women don't have rights to cheat, men pay for your bride price, so ya all belong to the man grin grin

Naija men will keep cheating as long as they keep buying the women grin wink

And who told you I come from the tribe that put a price on women?

Foh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Should It Be Done?bedroom Or: / Why Are Nigerians Shy About Public Kissing? / Romance Section: The NEXT Rated Award [ Nominations ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.