Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,767 members, 7,851,621 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:25 AM

Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. (4676 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by proclinician: 11:10am On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
bros he no mean say make person dey show desperation even if you wan marry. A man has to get to know you first before he go begin think marriage. Things like how will you relate with me and my family, how do you treat or relate to your own family, beliefs and mentality, cooking habits or style, future goals, money management, materialism etc are what people will try to know before knowing if them wan marry. No man wants to enter marriage of one chance. The second date i had with one church babe with obvious anger issues she dey talk marriage in 6 months. I know what i want bla bla bla. Using strong independent woman status as a means to disrespect men. She is still single since 2017. Desperation is a turn off.

But if she isn't desperate this same op will taunt her with Shiloh. How's that logical?
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Bennysam: 11:12am On Sep 29, 2020
fati2001:
ur own matter big.
Tell us here , is there any other Nigeria girls at the age of 30 think apart from marriage, let us know it today
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by fati2001(m): 11:14am On Sep 29, 2020
Bennysam:

Tell us here , is there any other Nigeria girls at the age of 30 think apart from marriage, let us know it today
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by merieam16(f): 11:22am On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
Its irritating to be honest. The pressure is insane. Second date they will already be asking about wedding plans. Like seriously i dont even know if i wanna marry you yet sis.
or just wana use and dump abi.
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 11:25am On Sep 29, 2020
He's looking for a younger lady who's probably confused about who she is and what she wants. So he could sweet talk, smash and dump.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Ategberoson(m): 11:25am On Sep 29, 2020
fineboynl:
are you saying one should just see any girl and marry her?

no don't marry her, just be expanding the hole in between her legs and dump her for another innocent guy that will enjoy the leftover pússy

nonsense question

the years spent on studying a lady character doesn't reflect a lady's loyalty, commitment and attitude which are the basic factors of having peaceful marriage

if you want to study Lady for many years then don't ask her for sex while studying her

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by OGWILLS123: 11:34am On Sep 29, 2020
Ategberoson:

no don't marry her, just be expanding the hole in between her legs and dump her for another innocent guy that will enjoy the leftover pússy

nonsense question

the years spent on studying a lady character doesn't reflect a lady's loyalty, commitment and attitude which her the basic factors of having peaceful marriage

if you want to study Lady for many years then don't ask her for sex while studying her
Then how do i keep the fire burning without oil undecided
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Ategberoson(m): 11:35am On Sep 29, 2020
OGWILLS123:
Then how do i keep the fire burning without oil undecided

if you want a responsible wife then be responsible yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 11:37am On Sep 29, 2020
merieam16:
or just wana use and dump abi.
there is nothing like use and dump. Will she not enjoy the sex too

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Blackmann001: 11:47am On Sep 29, 2020
OP have a sense of self entitlement..guy ur not the onely guy in d world if u think ur sooooo precious dt ladies shld beg u ...

Guyz plenty!
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by merieam16(f): 12:52pm On Sep 29, 2020
Kekereekun123:
there is nothing like use and dump. Will she not enjoy the sex too
buh u will deceive her naw..isnt it?
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by nwakibe: 1:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
This is not mathematics. A lady I met some years back was pressuring me for marriage. I angrily asked her whether na so marriage dey her mind and I met her a single lady. She tagged me a play boy and left. Now I'm married with a kid and she is still single. She told me last month that Men do come around her but her problem is impatient. She said if she knew she will still be single up till now, she would have waited for me or other guys that came before and after me. Anybody that come around and is not talking about marriage, 3 months after meeting with her, she will discard the person. And after 8 to 11 months,the next thing she will see is pre wedding pix of the guy. She is already 34 now. Ladies should just calm down in this marriage of a thing. Some men will think you are desperate because you have something you don't want him to discover before committing. It's more honourable for the man to start talking about marriage in a relationship than for a lady to start it. The only thing a lady can do is to close her legs and watch the man display what he came with.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 1:42pm On Sep 29, 2020
merieam16:
buh u will deceive her naw..isnt it?
not all men are same. If i wanted to deceive her i would have played along. She was also saying she will contribute half to wedding and house rent. If i was wicked i go along chop her toto and money. But nah
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2020
Yes OP, you want the one that is below 30, naive and dumb that you will use till she is 30 and dump. By that time, she eventually wisens up to what she really wants and lays it out for the next ''unfortunate'' dude, who like you becomes upset she is big on the marriage issue and comes on here to pose the same useless question... and the crazy cycle continues!!!

Dimwit angry angry angry
Re: Nigeria Girls At 30yrs And Marriage Is Something Else. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 29, 2020
It clearly shows you are not ready for marriage hence you should stop approaching the ladies in their 30s and go for your age grade. Those who are ready will naturally flow with such discussion. No body got the time to fool around.

Uncle, stick to those who still have 20 years to waste. Don't go and waste someones time who got no time to spare.

Shalom.

(1) (2) (Reply)

It's Affecting Me Psychologically, Please Help! / Help!! My Mum's Friend Is Toasting Me. / Don't Look For Virgins In Tertiary Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.