Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,149 members, 7,860,121 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:07 AM

Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings (12257 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by baralatie(m): 1:11pm On Oct 01, 2020
Charleys:
Let me tell you how it happened,
Once you load your account with msport or sportybet, your card is automatically saved on that site that's why they tell you DONT GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS

Now he told you to load your account so he can login and he'll bet for you but that you'll share the cash 60/40 making you think you still have access to your account and you stupidly did.

Now once you give him that details all he did was to load your msport or sportybet account with all the money you have 200,000.

Then withdraw the money to his account paid by PAYSTACK to his account.

You messed up big time.

First step is to change your card details on the app or site.
This will help you not to loose money.

I usually delete the card details so I won't load my account on impulse just to bet, I'll have to search for my ATM Card.
wow
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by ugbede69(m): 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
na only one person get my bet9ja login details and na based on say we grow up together.... the reason him get my details na because my phone dey faulty so I fit call to tellam make him help me place some bets....but anytime I deposit for my bet9ja acct, I no dey hesitate to delete my ATM details.....and in bet9ja u CNT change your bank account details

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Midex88(m): 2:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by TheCork(m): 3:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
SETH03:
Good morning guys. Someone just defrauded of my entire savings which is over 200,000. Please I need someone who can help me track the number.

Is she lightskin & is her name Victorian? angry

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by noCAP(m): 3:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Charleys:
Once you load your account with msport or sportybet, your card is automatically saved on that site that's why they tell you DONT GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS

Now he told you to load your account so he can login and he'll bet for you but that you'll share the cash 60/40 making you think you still have access to your account and you stupidly did.

Now once you give him that details all he did was to load your msport or sportybet account with all the money you have 200,000.

You messed up big time.

I usually delete the card details so I won't load my account on impulse just to bet, I'll have to search for my ATM Card.
but isn't the bank supposed to send a code to the person's registered phone number to confirm the transaction?
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Camos: 4:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
noCAP:
but isn't the bank supposed to send a code to the person's registered phone number to confirm the transaction?

Sportybet won't require OTP if Ur card details is saved with them already.

That their Terms, that why its always adviced to delete Ur card details after performing any transaction on their platform.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Camos:

Sportybet won't require OTP if Ur card details is saved with them already.

That their Terms, that why its always adviced to delete Ur card details after performing any transaction on their platform.

what if your card later expire and you got a new ATM with a new pin and mobile code, can they still perform the fraud on you?
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Camos: 4:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kenplay:

what if your card later expire and you got a new ATM with a new pin and mobile code, can they still perform the fraud on you?
I doubt..

Since your bank already disabled the expire card
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Charleys: 5:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kenplay:

Guy all these questions is irrelevant. Don't give someone your betting account details.

You can share betting codes but not your account details.

For the person thinking he can use another person's account to bet, note you can be banned for just logging in with another ip address.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by stanvesco(m): 5:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
SETH03:
Good morning guys. Someone just defrauded of my entire savings which is over 200,000. Please I need someone who can help me track the number.

Bro let me tell you...
You were defruaded by a thief and don't get shame or anyone bully you into letting it go...

The thief may even be here bullying you....

Bro betting isn't a shameful tin..... Take dis up....

Contact sportybet on twitter.. and state your complain.... Together with the details of the account your money was withdrawn to....

Check ur bank app. Check the withdrawal history/transaction history.... Also post on both twitter and here on nairaland...

Den match proudly with your head high up to your bank and ask for the fraud section and make a report.... Den match to the debiting bank nd make report.....

Den copy segalink and cbn on twitter.....

Wait for God to work in your favor .....

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by stanvesco(m): 6:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
SETH03:

Bro let me tell you...
You were defruaded by a thief and don't get shame or anyone bully you into letting it go...

Contact sportybet on twitter.. and state your complain.... Together with the details of the account your money was withdrawn to....

Check ur bank app. Check the withdrawal history/transaction history.... Also post on both twitter and here on nairaland...

Den match proudly with your head high up to your bank and ask for the fraud section and make a report.... Den match to the debiting bank nd make report.....

Infact bro you can change your narrative nd accuse sportybet of keeping d details of your card online......
Make enough noise and ur money would surfce
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
another money doubler scam again? cheesy cheesy
when will some ppl get wise cheesy
ponzi/money doubling investments is nothing but a scam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kenplay:

nope
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by SETH03(m): 7:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
stanvesco:

Bro let me tell you...

Infact bro you can change your narrative nd accuse sportybet of keeping d details of your card online......
Make enough noise and ur money would surfce
Thank you very much sir

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Openbusiness: 7:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
OP, your bank + police is your only hope now. I wish you the best to recover your money
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by PureGoldh(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Charleys:

You messed up big time.

I usually delete the card details so I won't load my account on impulse just to bet, I'll have to search for my ATM Card when I want to load my betting account.

I will advise him not to change his card details yet...since he have nothing left in the account linked up to his card.

Let him just go to the bank with the Transaction ID...when he have sorted it out...then he can request for another card and block off the other one
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by SuccessSecrets: 10:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Uzomacharles:

specific people know how to do that shit and they will deny...

He will place a bet and if he won any then he will withdraw all to his account and fund his account with your bank details lol...

Them don do me am before but with MSport

You got it wrong.

Anybody you give your betting account details, already has free access to your bank details.

The transfers are simple but not what you described above.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Dayoebe(m): 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Egbon, leave matter.
Hustle for another 'life saving'
Avoid betting like a plague. If you must bet, bet responsibly.

Your account details is only for you and you alone!
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
Charleys:

You messed up big time.

I usually delete the card details so I won't load my account on impulse just to bet, I'll have to search for my ATM Card when I want to load my betting account.

Exactly what a guy told me on telegram, but me don dey street before them born am. Bet9ja doesn't allow you to manually delete you card details anymore.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Nobody: 1:51am On Oct 02, 2020
200k should be money for flexing or cheap iPhone.... not a life savings
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by electropiz(m): 3:51am On Oct 02, 2020
Op this is how they do it, they'll give you free games, and then send you a link to register on sporty bet or other bet platform, please check the link you'll notice that there's no https on the link, that means the link isn't secured. It's a fake link with a look alike of the sports betting site, they'll then manipulate your account, directly load it from behind and transfer every thing out

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Pious101: 6:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Charleys:

You messed up big time.

. But I thought paystack normally send OTP
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Trendy247: 7:46am On Oct 02, 2020
I had an encouter with those guys on Facebook last month.
What they do is that the create a site that looks like the real sportybet site, then the run a sponsored ad on facebook with sportybet name and logo claiming that sportybet is giving upto N50,000 bonus..

I messaged them out of curiosity and they replied and told me to send a screenshot of my sportybet account which i did (By then i had already known it was a scam). They sent me a link to login and claim the bonus. (I believe that's how they got Op's login details).. I clicked on the link and entered wrong details. And that was how it ended.

It's only a wise man that won't fall for such scam

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Charleys: 8:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Trendy247:
I've had an encouter with those guys on Facebook last month.
What they do is that the create a site that looks that the real sportybet site, then the run a sponsored ad on facebook with sportybet name and logo claiming that sportybet is giving upto N50,000 bonus..

I messaged them out of curiosity and they replied and told me to send a screenshot of my sportybet account which i did (By then i had already known it was a scam). They sent me a link to login and claim the bonus. (I believe that's how they got Op's login details).. I clicked on the link and entered wrong details. And that was how it ended.

It's only a wise man that won't fall for such scam

Sportybet does promo by generating a unique link for people to register, it's a referral and they get bonuses in bets.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Charleys: 8:17am On Oct 02, 2020
PureGoldh:

I will advise him not to change his card details yet...since he have nothing left in the account linked up to his card.

Let him just go to the bank with the Transaction ID...when he have sorted it out...then he can request for another card and block off the other one

What if the guy change his login details, how will he get access to the account again.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by PureGoldh(m): 8:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Charleys:

What if the guy change his login details, how will he get access to the account again.

He can't change his login details if he have already verified his profile.

He can request to change his password using the number he registered with.

That's why Sportybet created a "Password tab" for confirming withdrawals....maybe the guy didn't use a different password to lock his withdrawals
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Trendy247: 8:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Charleys:

Sportybet does promo by generating a unique link for people to register, it's a referral and they get bonuses in bets.
Do they also tell people to send screenshot of their account?

Besides i was given a link to login, not register
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Homeboiy: 8:29am On Oct 02, 2020
200k and your shouting

Check mine on my profile

With evidences

50100#
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Homeboiy: 8:32am On Oct 02, 2020
https://www.nairaland.com/6141847/how-recover-money-atm-hacker#94283012

Read my own story op and you will know what I have passed through
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by motionarena: 8:34am On Oct 02, 2020
ugbede69:
na only one person get my bet9ja login details and na based on say we grow up together.... the reason him get my details na because my phone dey faulty so I fit call to tellam make him help me place some bets....but anytime I deposit for my bet9ja acct, I no dey hesitate to delete my ATM details.....and in bet9ja u CNT change your bank account details
how do I remove card from betnaija site
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Starcrest1: 8:41am On Oct 02, 2020
BiggyB242:

Exactly what a guy told me on telegram, but me don dey street before them born am. Bet9ja doesn't allow you to manually delete you card details anymore.

So how do we now remove the card?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See What Happened After Curvy Lady Was Seen Wearing "Short Skirt" In Public / Do You Have A Dirty Mind? Test Yourself With This PHOTO / Nigerians: Would You Marry Another West African?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.