Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,052 members, 7,835,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:42 AM

Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings (12154 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by SETH03(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2020
Good morning guys. Someone just defrauded of my entire savings which is over 200,000. Please I need someone who can help me track the number.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Omobada(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Why not give details of how it happened so as to know how to help you.

15 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by majamajic(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2020
SETH03:
Good morning guys. Someone just defrauded of my entire savings which is over 200,000. Please I need someone who can help me track the number.

Give details of your transactions here

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by CuteMike01(m): 8:37am On Oct 01, 2020
Give details then we can take you seriously

3 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Godada(m): 8:38am On Oct 01, 2020
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by CosmicPhoenix: 8:42am On Oct 01, 2020
maybe he thinks we are magicians

Omobada:
Why not give details of how it happened so as to know how to help you.

19 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Scarrr: 8:44am On Oct 01, 2020
cheesy baba don carry money give money doubler...wetin greed go cause ehn grin

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Strugglingman: 8:47am On Oct 01, 2020
SETH03:
how did the person get access to your entire savings in the first place

7 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by dingbang(m): 8:51am On Oct 01, 2020
Admit your gullibility

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by SETH03(m): 9:02am On Oct 01, 2020
It was through betting. He gave me some games last week through sporty bet. I didn't know how he accessed my account. I only woke up yesterday to see that all my money is gone
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Uzomacharles: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2020
SETH03:
It was through betting. He gave me some games last week through sporty bet. I didn't know how he accessed my account. I only woke up yesterday to see that all my money is gone

Ahhh Baba
Shey u give am your logins

The nigga don transfer the money to him account ooo.....
Na BIG TIME Bleep Up U Do

The baggar fit tell u say him go manage your account..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Riverville(m): 9:15am On Oct 01, 2020
And you put all your savings in your sporty bet account.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by vikgreen01(m): 9:16am On Oct 01, 2020
sorry is your case

u self no try haba u too mumu u dey trust this Nigerians and most especially person wey uno no

next time open your eye wella nd mind u that person is long gone there's nothing u can do just take heart...

8 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Kvng6464: 9:18am On Oct 01, 2020
SETH03:
u are a fool,how could u giv him ur login details.

11 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by uniqueboi1(m): 9:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Sorry o. Please try and follow up immediately.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by SETH03(m): 9:27am On Oct 01, 2020
Riverville:
And you put all your savings in your sporty bet account.
I didn't put all my money in sporty bet. He only had my sporty bet login details. I don't know he used it for my bank account
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Uzomacharles: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2020
SETH03:
I didn't put all my money in sporty bet. He only had my sporty bet login details. I don't know he used it for my bank account

specific people know how to do that shit and they will deny...

He will place a bet and if he won any then he will withdraw all to his account and fund his account with your bank details lol...

Them don do me am before but with MSport

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by baralatie(m): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Uzomacharles:

specific people know how to do that shit and they will deny...

He will place a bet and if he won any then he will withdraw all to his account and fund his account with your bank details lol...

Them don do me am before but with MSport
so how can one retrieve his money
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by bigjackass: 10:05am On Oct 01, 2020
SETH03:
Only sportybet can help you in the, unfortunately they won't. Your only option is to contact the police to track the guy's number. But which money will you pay to track the number when all your money is gone

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by karkinase(m): 10:08am On Oct 01, 2020
SETH03:
It's easy na....just press deposit from your sportybet account and the money will reflect instantly from there he withdrew using another bank account... chai but ppl bad oo...he carried out this nefarious activity @ the middle of the night. shocked

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Uzomacharles: 10:13am On Oct 01, 2020
baralatie:

so how can one retrieve his money

Mine na 1k ooo so I no too bother...Thank God say na the last card for my account as of then

baba I no even sure say u fit get am bank cos them use a Medium to get access to your bank...

Your Bank Transfer To Sport Betting Account>Sporting Bet Account Transfer To The >Fraudster Bank

Even if you contact the Sport Betting Account Help Desk,I don't fully think they will give more attention to you cos they will still see u as a Threat(Someone Trying To Steal)...

That's my own take

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by PureGoldh(m): 10:16am On Oct 01, 2020
@OP your bank can help you out

See what you will do....Check your transactions....The last transaction done on your Sportybet account has an I.D or Trade Number

Take it to your bank....let them track the account connected to the transaction.

It's just SIMPLE

Something like dx

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by SETH03(m): 10:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Thank you very much sir. I really appreciate your contribution
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by DenreleDave(m): 10:43am On Oct 01, 2020
SETH03:

What and what did u guys do?

Dont just come here and Lament without the full story

Oh na betting..

Okay I am out
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by BigDick70inch(m): 10:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Op..
Sorry/kpele/ndo joor..

But..why could u lose guard laidat nah ehn??

Even if pesin..wan use my bank acc sef I no dey gree..except say I no get money for the Acc.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Silasloaded(m): 10:58am On Oct 01, 2020
PureGoldh:
@OP your bank can help you out

See what you will do....Check your transactions....The last transaction done on your Sportybet account has an I.D or Trade Number

Take it to your bank....let them track the account connected to the transaction.

It's just SIMPLE

Something like dx
Thanks for helping someone, and i pray your honey business boom like never before!!!

5 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by akinloye19995: 11:00am On Oct 01, 2020
Thank you very much mister. I really appreciate your contributor
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Emerald04(m): 11:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Wetin carry you get account with betting site, if if no be say you be addicted gambler?
you come still carry your login give person you jam online. Ozuor!!
make una no dey bet, una no go hear, nah to dey tell us, una still wan retrieve all the money lose to betting, after that, Ya'll Gon call it quit.

but now Egungun don jam Express, e no fit run front, e no fit run back..

if you have his number, Carry 10k enter station, Nigeria Police are very slow but trust me, they're going to fish him out, it's just a matter of time. your 200k go come out, their own shares go surface too...

and while you're still waitin on that, get the transaction ID and take it to your bank...

it's a long process, but your money will eventually show.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by PureGoldh(m): 11:25am On Oct 01, 2020
Silasloaded:
Thanks for helping someone, and i pray your honey business boom like never before!!!

Amen chief....The bigger you I pray too

He should just do the needful....Let him change his Password immediately.

Then take the Transaction ID to the bank....the scammer can be tracked
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by femi4: 11:34am On Oct 01, 2020
SETH03:
Quit betting. You no go gree

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Dominiqueismad: 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Thix is serious
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Charleys: 1:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Let me tell you how it happened,
Once you load your account with msport or sportybet, your card is automatically saved on that site that's why they tell you DONT GIVE ANYONE YOUR ACCOUNT DETAILS

Now he told you to load your account so he can login and he'll bet for you but that you'll share the cash 60/40 making you think you still have access to your account and you did.

Now once you give him that details all he did was to load your msport or sportybet account with all the money you have 200,000.

Then withdraw the money to his account paid by PAYSTACK to his account.

You messed up big time.

First step is to change your card details on the app or site.
This will help you not to loose money.

I usually delete the card details so I won't load my account on impulse just to bet, I'll have to search for my ATM Card when I want to load my betting account.

10 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sure Ways To Know If A Lady Is A Virgin Or Not / Women With 8 Inch Long Clitoris Can Now Be Regarded As Men, Abuja Court Rules / intimate Urge Deminished After Marriagee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.