Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,257 members, 7,860,591 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:05 PM

Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings (12260 Views)

I Ruined Not Just My Marriage But My Entire Life By Leaving My Husband / Anambra Man Attempts Suicide For Being Duped of $140,000 By Facebook Girlfriend / Raw Sex Is Evil, And Girls Are Wicked, I Will Never Try This Again In My Entire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Nobody: 8:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Starcrest1:

So how do we now remove the card?

Funny enough I don't know, sent a message customer care, they spoke a grammar I don't really understand but I will be calling them today.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Starcrest1: 9:03am On Oct 02, 2020
BiggyB242:

Funny enough I don't know, sent a message customer care, they spoke a grammar I don't really understand but I will be calling them today.
They should bring back that remove link o. Scam too much these days.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Nobody: 10:08am On Oct 02, 2020
Starcrest1:

They should bring back that remove link o. Scam too much these days.

I'm telling you, funny thing I helped a friend. My details is saved in his account. I sent them a message about it, I didn't just get what they are talking about. Their number isn't going, customer care unit na just formality.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Chukslele: 11:46am On Oct 02, 2020
SETH03:
Good morning guys. Someone just defrauded of my entire savings which is over 200,000. Please I need someone who can help me track the number.
07014849227 call me so we can immediately do the needful and get your money back
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Charleys: 1:51pm On Oct 02, 2020
Y
Trendy247:

Do they also tell people to send screenshot of their account?

Besides i was given a link to login, not register

To login? That's wrong na
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Starcrest1: 2:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
BiggyB242:

I'm telling you, funny thing I helped a friend. My details is saved in his account. I sent them a message about it, I didn't just get what they are talking about. Their number isn't going, customer care unit na just formality.
Ok inCase you find a way, abeg share with me.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by SETH03(m): 5:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chukslele:
07014849227 call me so we can immediately do the needful and get your money back
Sir your number is not going through
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by stanvesco(m): 4:18am On Oct 03, 2020
SETH03:
Good morning guys. Someone just defrauded of my entire savings which is over 200,000. Please I need someone who can help me track the number.

Hello bro.... What's the update on your issue?
Please do not relent oh.... Pick up this issue with steamplease
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Nobody: 8:18am On Oct 03, 2020
Starcrest1:

Ok inCase you find a way, abeg share with me.

I have called them, you should fund the account 3 times with the same card details before you can request for it to be remove.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Starcrest1: 9:54am On Oct 03, 2020
BiggyB242:

I have called them, you should fund the account 3 times with the same card details before you can request for it to be remove.
Aiit thanks.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Kobicove(m): 10:03am On Oct 03, 2020
Uzomacharles:

specific people know how to do that shit and they will deny...

He will place a bet and if he won any then he will withdraw all to his account and fund his account with your bank details lol...

Them don do me am before but with MSport

Are you saying that the system does not request for PIN or password before concluding the transaction?
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Uzomacharles: 10:07am On Oct 03, 2020
Kobicove:

Are you saying that the system does not request for PIN or password before concluding the transaction?

yah

only password for the betting site
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by isaac101: 10:11am On Oct 03, 2020
Definitely you have used paystack to fund your account and once you use paystack, you don't need to put any ATM detail again All na just express. Always have one particular atm dedicated to online transaction and don't also forget to deactivate your atm in your banking app when you are done.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by SETH03(m): 2:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
stanvesco:

Hello bro.... What's the update on your issue?
Please do not relent oh.... Pick up this issue with steamplease
Thank you sir. I have reported the case to the appropriate aurhority.
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Midex88(m): 2:54pm On Oct 03, 2020
motionarena:
how do I remove card from betnaija site

Just go to deposit, then click on manage card. Then remove card
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by motionarena: 3:20pm On Oct 03, 2020
Midex88:

Just go to deposit, then click on manage card. Then remove card
see what they told me I was able to remove my card b4

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Fantazy(m): 1:48am On Mar 20, 2021
Same thing happened to me last month
mine was through my sportybet account
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by Qpid5(m): 4:27pm On Mar 20, 2021
SETH03:
I didn't put all my money in sporty bet. He only had my sporty bet login details. I don't know he used it for my bank account
once he has ur login details, he can withdraw from ur bank account attached to ur sportybet acct without the bank sending you any otp code.. that is why I hate the way they programmed sporty

1 Like

Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by LawyerLomo(m): 9:54pm On May 25, 2022
PureGoldh:
@OP your bank can help you out

See what you will do....Check your transactions....The last transaction done on your Sportybet account has an I.D or Trade Number

Take it to your bank....let them track the account connected to the transaction.

It's just SIMPLE

Something like dx

I was also doop via Msport too.

I have the screen shot with me
Re: Help! I Have Been Duped Of My Entire Savings by piagbara: 10:10pm On May 25, 2022
Sorry about this and I hope people learn from you, msport and sporty de very prone to scam problems.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Have You Ever Cheated On Your Partner? / ***Platinumk Voted Best Romance Section Poster. Congratulations!*** / This Is The Guy Who Impregnated President Obama”s Daughter Malia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.